The Past|JeffBarcode

By Bank_Teresa

Something happened to Jeff in the past that forbids him to love again, but a young man comes along years late... More

Prologue
Your Gaze Through The Window
The Lighter Of The Past
Between The Delirium
Measure Your Words
I Made My Decision
I Will Accept You
Amidst Kisses And Moans I...
The Boy From The Past
Hard Choice Part 1 🔞
Souvenirs
I Swear If You....
No, Don't Look
The Tenth Message
Sunny Day... I Love You

Hard Choice Part 2🔞

1.7K 66 32
By Bank_Teresa

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the Jeffbarcode" The Past"🤓📖

Jeff lets go of Barcode's buttock, gently releases the neck and starts licking the top of Barcode's small chest, sucking hard on his skin making Barcode shiver all over his body.

Barcode's chest is so smooth and delicate that the skin glides smoothly and comfortably under Jeff's touch. Jeff with his tongue boiling with heat, slides across the chest alternately on the nipples and on both sides.

Barcode feeling the hot tongue sliding on him, he can't contain the moans.

Barcode: Ugh... Pp'jeff.... Ahh!.

Jeff doesn't stop, Barcode's skin is driving him wild little by little, passing three minutes of kisses and sliding of tongues, Jeff finishes tasting Barcode's chest being satisfied with his work.

Jeff drags his tongue down to Barcode's flat stomach, uses one hand to insert it over the slim waist, squeezing until it bends.

Barcode: hmmm...ah...p'jeff...ah!

Jeff continuing to lick, without Barcode noticing Jeff slowly takes off his pants along with Barcode's boxer briefs leaving him naked. Jeff lifts the body, being in the middle of Barcode's legs, begins to take off his own pants along with his boxer briefs in front of Barcode visibly showing his penis and his muscular body, Barcode swallowed his saliva when he saw the size of Jeff's penis for the first time, shy and embarrassed to be naked in front of Jeff and to see Jeff's slender body.

Jeff still with long hair half wet because of the pool, covering his face, Jeff puts back his hair sighing in a sensual way at the same time, which left Barcode unanswered for such beauty of this man, Jeff seeing Barcode look at him so dazzled, asks knowing the answer.

Jeff: What are you looking at?

Barcode is flustered, not knowing how to respond to the perverted way he was looking at Jeff's body.

Barcode: I don't... I just.. I huhn!...

Jeff silences Barcode giving a sensual kiss by biting and pulling his bottom lip slowly.

Barcode moans when he feels this kiss so sensual from Jeff, Jeff's penis expands to its real size when hearing the burning moan of the small lips when being kissed by him.

Jeff kisses slowly, kisses non-stop, the kiss began to gain speed more and more, tongues roll among themselves, wet and squeeze Barcode's lips.

Barcode squints and flinches as he suddenly feels the coldness of the gel on Jeff's fingers touching his ass. Jeff amidst the wet kisses he had taken out the gel lube in his pocket without Barcode noticing, Talay had put on his pocket, Talay before going to end of Chinese New Year party with Jeff and Barcode had put a gel lube in Jeff's pocket, joking and teasing him about dating with Barcode, Talay knew that sooner or late this day would come for both of them.

Jeff's middle finger gently presses Barcode's narrow hole causing Barcode to feel tingling and tension, Jeff seeing that Barcode is very tense, places his lips sideways on Barcode's ear he says moving his finger gently.

Jeff: don't tense up, try to breathe.

Barcode presses both hands on the sides of the sheet, squints a little and groans feeling Jeff's finger move inside him. After a few minutes, Jeff's finger began to move easily, as it was difficult to move at first, Jeff saw that the narrow hole in Barcode began to expand, he saw that Barcode was ready to receive him.

Jeff trying to contain his desire, moving his fingers, licking his nipples and feeling the moans of Barcode, feeling the soft skin, and smelling the perfume of the young man who is lying down and he on top, he couldn't stand it anymore.

Jeff: I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore.

Jeff grabs one of the legs on the side, moves Barcode leg away, grabs his penis, presses and penetrates his penis into Barcode's hole, making Barcode raise his head and touch his lips, at the same time he grabs Barcode's wrist with his other hand, releases the wrist, moves his hands and slides to Barcode's shoulder at the same time, kisses and feels the warm air coming out of Barcode's mouth.

Jeff starts to deepen his penis even more inside Barcode, the hole of Barcode is crushing his penis as it penetrates making Jeff squint his eyes and lower lip a little, Barcode feels pain even though Jeff let his hole slightly expanded, he moans at the feel of how huge Jeff's penis is.

Barcode: ah, ah, ah.... it hurts Pp'jeff ahh.. it hurts!...ah..!

Barcode screamed as he felt even more of the grip of Jeff's penis.

Jeff: Ah!

Jeff moaned with satisfaction as he inserted his penis fully, it's been so long since he felt this pleasure, he hasn't had sex in over 9 years since Gameplay died Jeff has never had sex with anyone, Barcode is special, it was the only one who got Jeff to be able to do this kind of thing after several years.

Jeff starts moving his hips slowly, grabs one of Barcode's buttocks, squeezes hard and starts accelerating the pace of penetrations little by little, Barcode presses with one hand on Jeff's muscular arm the other squeezes the sheet to the side, Barcode starts to swing hips with the impact of penetrations, it hurts for him but just by having sex with the man he loves this pain came as joy, desire and lust.

Jeff raises his body, Barcode remains lying down, Jeff grabs Barcode's thin waist with both hands on both sides to hold his own impact, Jeff penetrates even deeper making Barcode scream and moan so hard.

Barcode: ahhhhhhh P'jeff... I will... Ah huhh...I will... P' ah...

Barcode moves his body lasciviously a little embarrassed to see the muscular body looking at his tiny body, long hair wet from the pool covered Jeff's face, Jeff bites his bottom lip when he sees Barcode squirming and showing a little wanton side who he is, Jeff moans with every penetration he gives inside Barcode.

Jeff: Ah! Ah huh.. Damn it's squeezing me..

The sounds of both ran through the various angles of Barcode's entire bedroom, the sounds of their panting breaths echoed faintly through the bedroom.

Barcode gets a little tired after being penetrated with so much strength and speed, Jeff sees the tiredness of the little body, worried about Barcode, grabs one of Barcode's hands, pulls him, gets up, sits and makes Barcode sit on top of him, Jeff sits on the bed and inserts his penis inside Barcode as soon as he has Barcode sitting on top of him, Barcode when he feels Jeff's penis coming in and out so quickly without giving him time to process what Jeff has just done, he tilts his head back screams moaning when feeling the strong penetrations releasing Jeff's lips that Jeff kissed him as soon as he made him sit on top of him.

Barcode wraps his arms around Jeff's neck, wraps both legs behind Jeff, feels each penetration going in and out non-stop every minute and every second, what is happening is surreal for Barcode, his first time is being with the man he loves, despite knowing that this man doesn't love him he doesn't care, being there hugging Jeff and feeling Jeff inside him is enough for him.

Jeff moans loudly his climax is almost come, and Barcode too, Jeff kisses with his tongue licks Barcode's neck, grabs Barcode's back with both hands, without stopping penetrating, releases the back and grabs both sides from Barcode's waist, starts moving the little body on top of him. Barcode as soon as Jeff grabs him on both sides of the waist, puts both hands on the bed on either side of him a little behind to be balanced, tightens the sheets, bends over head back, look back towards the door behind the two, open his mouth and moan when he feel each penetration.

This position is very different from the other one, the penetrations are deeper making Barcode feel the impact of the strong penetrations in his belly. Jeff kisses with his tongue on the belly, kisses Barcode's navel while penetrating and gripping both sides of his waist.

The climax is coming to an end, Barcode's body is heating up and sweating all over the place, Jeff turns Barcode over and lays him on his stomach, squeezes both buttocks with pleasure with both hands and penetrates as soon as he turns Barcode over and lays him on his stomach, Barcode groans when he feels the penis inside him again.

Barcode accidentally ends up releasing his white liquid before time.

Barcode: Ahhhh Ppp'jeff ...ah, ah, ah...

Barcode embarrassed that he came with the penetration that was suddenly given to him when he turns over on his stomach, tightens the sheets again and sticks his head into the pillow, Jeff saw what happened, gave a slight smile when he saw the cute and embarrassed side from barcode.

Jeff wants to come too, with the long hair that was wet from the pool water now completely soaked in the sweat of pleasure, Jeff grabs the long hair that is bothering him and pushes it back, bends his abdomen and kisses the wet back of Barcode sweat with enormous pleasure.

Barcode feeling Jeff's tireless penetrations, moaning and feeling a weakness in his hips from releasing his white liquid out of time, he knew he had to hold on a little longer as Jeff still hadn't reached his climax.

Jeff grabs Barcode's jaw and raises Barcode's body a little, Barcode looks at the head of the bed opens his mouth and feels Jeff non stop inside him, jeff kisses his neck sideways with his tongue, stops kissing the neck turns Barcode's face sideways and kisses on the lips kneading Barcode's fleshy and delicate lips, unable to take it anymore, in the middle of the kiss Jeff ends up releasing his white liquid inside Barcode, Barcode squints when he feels something hot entering him.

Barcode: p'Jeff hot!... That's hot ah huh I ah!...

Jeff when releases his desire, he releases his lips and hides his face on Barcode's shoulder, feels the vibration of his penis inside Barcode, this feeling is too much for Jeff, it's been years since he released his pleasure on someone, Jeff pulls out his penis and throws himself onto the side of the bed, feeling a little tired.

After two minutes Barcode turns his head to the side and looks at Jeff who is lying on the bed, seeing that Jeff is ignoring him a little, Barcode closes his eyes because of fatigue and because it is his first time to have this type of sex.

Jeff turns his head to the side and notices that Barcode ended up sleeping, Jeff turns his body completely to the side, towards Barcode, sees Barcode's hair covering his face, gently removes the locks of hair and looks into the slender eyes of the young man in front of him, feeling what he avoids feeling, blaming himself for doing this to this young man knowing that in his thoughts there is still another person but that this same person is gradually disappearing from his thoughts, not wanting that to happen, because he doesn't want to get rid of the guilt of what he did in the past.

Barcode is making him forget Gameplay little by little.

Jeff takes his hands off Barcode's face as soon as he realizes what's going on with his feelings, turns over and sleep.

This night ends with the Chinese New Year fireworks.

The day dawned.

Barcode opens his eyes when he feels the sun from the window hit his eyes, looks at the window and sees a body only with pants and shirtless leaning against his shoulder next to the window looking out the window, Barcode still lying in bed looks into Jeff's vacant eyes and notices the sadness in his eyes him, realizing that Jeff feels guilty and regretful for having sex with him, Barcode bites his lower lip as he feels that what happened last night shouldn't have happened.

Barcode moves his body a little, makes a small sound of pain as he feels pain and weakness in his lower limbs, making Jeff turn his face to the side when he hears it, Barcode notices that Jeff looked at him looks up and sees Jeff walking towards him, Barcode giving a kind of calm look, he can't put another expression on at the moment, the mood is strange for both of them.

Jeff sits on the bed next to Barcode, Barcode just raises his body a little, resting both elbows on the bed on the side, continuing to lie on the bed. Jeff tries to touch Barcode's face and speak at the same time but he stops, shakes his hand and takes it away from Barcode, being polite and caring for Barcode, since last night he revealed himself to be Jeff from the past, a fast man and relentless during sex, preoccupied with Barcode's body.

Jeff: Are you okay?! Do you feel pain?! Sorry, I was a little insane last night... Did I end up hurting you?!...

Barcode notices Jeff withdraw his hand, Barcode wanted to be touched but understands that Jeff needs time to assimilate what happened to the two, keeping the pain changing it to a light smile.

Barcode: Ah hmm! Don't worry P'jeff... I'm fine... My body is fine... It was my first time... So, my body hasn't got used to it yet...

Jeff knew it was the first time from the moment he thrust his penis inside Barcode, he could be happy to hear this from Barcode but at the moment his mind is full of doubts and guilt, Jeff doesn't know how to react with Barcode afterwards what happened to the two.

Jeff gets out of bed, walks to the other side of the bed, grabs his shirt, puts the shirt on talking at the same time.

Jeff: I'm glad you're okay... I have to go to work...(Jeff approaches Barcode and kisses Barcode's head).... If you need anything, call me. .. I'll be in the studio all day...

Barcode smiling at Jeff, moving his head from side to side saying yes in a cute way.

Barcode: Hmm, I'll come to the studio as soon as I solve some problems at the university...

Jeff gives Barcode a bye with his hand, opens the door and leaves Barcode's bedroom and house, Barcode as soon as Jeff leaves his bedroom, the smile that is on his face disappears showing a vacant and sad look, Barcode gets up walks slowly to the window and looks out the window sees Jeff leaving through the gate of the house, looks in the pool and remembers last night as a flasback.

This sunny morning has passed, it's noon, Talay enters the studio room and finds Jeff distracted with his thoughts looking at the thread that has been around his neck for nine years. Talay slowly walks silently without making any noise, with both hands gripping both sides of Jeff's shoulder and screaming in an attempt to scare his friend.

Talay: Boom...

Mission failed, Jeff wasn't scared.

Jeff with a slightly irritated face, with the thread of four clovers in his hand, ignoring Talay.

Jeff: You're annoying.

Talay looks at Jeff's reaction, facial expression and words, and immediately notices that something has happened.

Talay : Talking like that! And ignoring me... Something happened to N'Barcode and you?!..

Jeff knew his best friend knew what was going through his head when he get in this total ignorance mode.

Jeff: Me and him had sex.

Talay's eyes widen upon hearing this, he could have been happy to hear this but he noticed Jeff's faraway look that he wasn't happy about making love to Barcode.

Talay: Finally you managed to do it ... Ahahah... But looking at your sullen face, I can see that you didn't like what happened to you two, am I right?....!

Jeff looking aside and at the four clover thread, thoughtful.

Jeff: I don't know what to think or what to say... I don't know what to do... I won't say I didn't like it, I liked it... I feel guilty and unsure of my own feelings... I don't want to leave of loving Gameplay... But...

Talay: But little by little N'Barcode is making you forget about him right?!...

Jeff looks quickly at Talay, sighs, lets go of the thread around his neck, gets up from his chair and speaks at the same time.

Jeff: I will never let him get close to me, even if maybe he means something to me, because every time I open up, it hurts... I don't know how I feel about him.... this young man confuses me so much. .. so I'll never get too close to him, even if I'm everything to him .... in case he decides to leave and leave me like Gameplay did...

Talay sad for Barcode and Jeff, Jeff denies approaching and loving anyone again, like Barcode, but deep inside his soul Talay notes that Jeff loves Barcode deeply but denies forgetting the old love, as it would be betraying what he had with Gameplay.

Talay: It's hard and it's not easy, giving someone hope!... I feel sorry for N'Barcode...but I feel more for you.

Jeff has his back to Talay.

Jeff: How many times am I going to screw up with him and stay? We were innocent long before we knew how to pretend... It wasn't supposed to be easy, but it shouldn't be hard... And I'm responsible for giving him false hope....I know you've noticed how I feel about him... But you know I can't betray what I had in the past either.

Talay sighs as he sees Jeff returning to the usual dark place.

Barcode takes his hand off the door lock, with his head tilted down, sad to hear what he heard, Barcode turns his back to the studio door, glue his head to the door, looks at the ceiling and lets a tear fall, Barcode walk out from the door and go home.

This day passes, and with it three weeks have passed.

Jeff tried to call Barcode several times but Barcode didn't answer, he tried to go to Barcode's house several times but Barcode spoke to his sister to say that he wasn't home, he didn't know why Barcode was ignored him or ran away from him, but in the end background Jeff had a fellings of what would be the reason for Barcode ignorance.

Barcode is sitting on the bed in his best friend's bedroom from university.

: How long are you going to stay here?! It's been three weeks...!

Barcode gets up and sits on the bed, pouting at his friend.

Barcode: N'William, why do you do this?! Do you really want me to leave?

William: Of course yes... You're taking up my space...

William sits in the chair in front of Barcode, Barcode sighs looking to the side, thinking of Jeff's words, discouraged and wanting to cry once more, Barcode after leaving the studio three weeks ago he came to William crying nonstop as soon as met with William.

Barcode: He's been in my thoughts, the feeling grows every day, I lose track of time just thinking about his face... I don't know what to do William... I always said "if he makes the same mistakes", I will love him anyway"... That's what I said every day in my thoughts... But now I don't know what I want anymore...

Barcode lets tears fall, he did his best not to let them fall again, William seeing these tears and Barcode's look so sad and lifeless.

William: Are you going to give up or are you going to keep going?... With a little time, take a look around and find what you're looking for..... You're broken at this point... And you're crying.... You always comes to me when you're like this... He's done this before... So many times I saw you crying, but you kept lying to yourself, that he will love you... That he will change for you. ..but look at you now, you're broke, yet you keep asking him for more... Don't you think it's time to give up? Don't you think it's time for you to find yourself?

Barcode hearing these words gets up and gets out of bed, walks to William's bedroom window, crosses his arms, with these words from William Barcode ends up deciding what he's going to do even though his decision will destroy him but he needs it.

Barcode: I'm watching the world end, but I can't just follow it... Sadly I can't stop thinking about how empty he looked when he held me on that day... He doesn't know what he wants, and I don't I can't keep my pain longer... You're right... I need to disappear and find myself.

This day has passed, the other has arrived.

Jeff is in the studio room, it's almost night and the sun is almost out of the blue sky.

Trinm, message sound.

Jeff grabs the phone that is on the table, looks at the message, Jeff gives a vacant look, having a feeling of emptiness, knowing what is coming, Jeff gets up and leaves the studio.

Four minutes passed, Jeff opens the terrace door and sees the small body in front of him that has his back to him, looking at the sun that is slowly coming out of the sky, Barcode feels that Jeff is behind him.

Barcode: In your eyes, there is an intense blue sky.... One to love, and one to lose... A sweet division, a heavy truth... Water or wine, don't make me choose... Is what you are thinking right now, right?.... nobody said that what we had would last forever, but that doesn't mean we didn't try to get there right? P'jeff..

Jeff is silent hearing this from Barcode, he knew, deep down he knew this day would come, anyone who tries to get close to him always gives up, Barcode is being the same as these people, Jeff bluntly just wanting to hear the what Barcode has to say.

Jeff: So I guess my question after all that we've been through would be, are you leaving me?

Barcode looking nonstop at the setting sun, Barcode turns, looks into Jeff's eyes sees that Jeff wants to know what he's thinking, Barcode behind him puts his buttocks on the wall of the terrace, puts his hands on the wall and stretches out both hands on either side beside his body, looks down and then looks to the side, not looking at Jeff.

Barcode: I spent almost 9 months making sure your heart would come back to me, to love me... I stayed by your side... I spent so much time trying to make you happy... I stayed by your side for so long and I tried to keep you away from your fire so many times, again and again, I should have known that the fire would win... ( Note: Barcode refers to Gameplay ) .... I almost thought I made it but I don't think you could be happy... I need you to understand... (Barcode stops looking from the side and looks at Jeff, with a gentle look, having a slight smile on his lips that he wasn't happy but that he was trying not to cry )... I love you, I love you ... But you don't love me.. Don't get me wrong, I would love to stay for a long time, I would love to say what you want to hear to soothe your heart and soul ...but don't you think I've had enough of this loneliness? And haven't we had enough of second chances already? As much as I tried to look the other way, the truth of what I really want from you never reached me... Your eyes see me and I feel that you love me... but you don't want to betray your past. .. you wanted someone to make you forget about him, and you chose me to do this.... I accepted knowing that I will suffer, but .... it's no use lying to me and being a hypocrite... I want your love, i want your eyes to look only at me.... i loved you for a long time... but every time you hurt me the less i cried.... we had a chance from the start, it's sad but is the true. .. And it hurts even more when you get too close to me knowing that nothing will change your feelings for him.... You can't deny how hard I've tried... And you're not wrong at all, I'm the one who's wrong... but now I give up.

Jeff staring into eyes that were holding back from crying, seeing Barcode playing strong, Jeff stops looking at him and looks behind Barcode, into the sunset.

Jeff: It's not your fault that I screw up, and it's not your fault that I can't be what you need... Angels like you can't fly to hell with me... There's no room for things to change, when we're both so deeply stuck in our own ways... I don't know what it's like to love again... I tried with you but in the end I failed with you.

Barcode closes his eyes and tilts his head down at the sound of Jeff, grips the ledge on both sides even tighter.

Barcode: You'll never know what it's like to love if you don't try to forgive your past and yourself... I know it's not easy to give your heart, nobody's perfect, I'm not perfect myself... I promised to take care from you, but it's been hard to bear the pain of never being fully loved by you... everyone has to find their own way... I have to find my way, I've been standing too long on a path that I thought I could make it to the end... As much as it hurt me, I wanted to continue but I never reached your heart.... Maybe I reached but in the end, it wasn't enough, because I have to share with one more person... and I don't want it, I thought I could share this space, but I can't fool myself...

Jeff looks at Barcode, seeing Barcode, Jeff noticed that he is completely different from Gameplay, Barcode despite the small age he is his mind is of a mature adult, Jeff sighs, with a brooding look.

Jeff: I hope you know that I wish you all the love you're looking for... I hope you get well, because unfortunately I can't take the weight of your love...

Barcode seeing Jeff's vague words, Somehow Barcode wanted Jeff to stop him, he wanted him to stop him from leaving him, but apparently that's not what Jeff wants to do, Barcode leaves the wall, speaking his last words.

Barcode : I'm really good at goodbyes, no chance of seeing me cry... No regrets is what we said right? P'jeff.... I never said we would die together... I know you think I'm being insensitive right now, sorry... But I'm only protecting my heart, I'm only protecting my soul.... I held your soul but I lost strength so I let you go I should have carried us but in the end I'm too weak....I wish you the best from now on too.

Barcode starts to walk but stops when he sees Jeff grabbing and taking the thread from his neck, he sees Jeff putting the thread in front of him who was a little distant from Jeff, Jeff looking into Barcode's eyes.

Jeff: This thread is yours right?... I'm giving it back to you... The person important to me didn't survive... We made a promise nine years ago... We met again, now I'm giving it back to you.

Barcode seeing the thread of four clovers in Jeff's hand, gives a slight smile, with the wind blowing in the direction of Barcode making his hair fly along with the wind, Barcode walks to Jeff, stops in front of him, grabs the hand that is grabbing the thread, make Jeff close his hand by putting the thread inside Jeff's hand, look into Jeff's eyes, loving him with all his soul.

Barcode: Keep it with you ... Let's make another promise... When you find another right person, give him or her this thread.... ( Barcode slowly approaches Jeff, touches his face with a hand gently and slowly brings his lips close to Jeff's, kisses him, releases his lips, looks at Jeff, giving a slight smile, with the wind blowing his hair to the side)... I hope you find the right person for you one day and give yourself a chance by eliminating your past forever... I love you P'Jeff... Goodbye.

Barcode lets go of Jeff's face and passes by Jeff's side, Jeff doesn't turn to look at Barcode he remains standing looking at the sun that just came out of the sky making the sky dark and the lights of the buildings turn on in the middle of the night.

william

It took me a long time to write these two chapters, and recheck them, but I managed to post them on the day I promised to post them.

I'm not influential in English, and the two chapters are long so please if you see any mistakes let me know.

I hope you all enjoyed.

Next chapter undated😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.7K 33
Kimchay Fanfic
10.2K 382 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
74.9K 2.9K 21
Barcode loves Jeff, but Jeff is impressed and ends up falling in love with someone through email exchanges. Age separates them in Jeff's thoughts. Lo...
54.6K 1.8K 24
Hi well as you know we didn't get a happy ending for kimchay at series. And I want them to be happy. and Kim have to realize his mistake and they bo...