𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 ➟ 𝐁𝐌𝐅

By diamondswhite

❝bitch! you just fuckin' shot me in my toe! are you fucking crazy?❞ ❝i prefer wicked witch.❞ started: 2... More

𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
POINT FIVE
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTYONE
TWENTYTWO
TWENTYTHREE
TWENTYFOUR
TWENTYFIVE
TWENTYSIX
TWENTYSEVEN
TWENTYEIGHT
TWENTYNINE
THIRTY
THRITYONE
THIRTYTWO

FIVE

1.6K 67 16
By diamondswhite

KIM OPENED THE FRONT door in a sluggish manner, dropping her bag on the ground with a thud and closing the door behind her. closing her eyes, taking a deep inhale stretching her arms out, yawning, cracking a few joints here and there. she opened her eyes letting out an exhale and picking her bag back up. "you're getting old." darius called for his cousin after watching that whole scene unfold.

"i'm tired, and i can't even go to sleep after a long days of work. you'll understand one day!" kim headed for the stairs walking at a slow speed up them. going down the hallway, opening her room door and dropping her bag once again. she closed her door behind her and immediately started to strip to her undergarments. finally pausing and looking at her bed, that had a beautiful bouquet of her favorite flowers, marigold. they were ripe orange, as if they had just been picked.

kim furrowed her eyebrows as she walked over to the bed to investigate who could've gotten her flowers, finding the note. 'pretty flowers for a pretty girl, i see -boom' kim read and her eyes went wide. she started to panic wondering if he had stepped foot in her aunt's house. meech's goons were all over her house, meaning they could've saw him. kim walked over to her door, opening it just for her head to stick out. "darius!" kim's voice screeched.

"what?" darius yelled back from the living room, not wanting to get up from watching cartoons. "did boom come his ass in this house?" kim questioned, there was a brief pause and the cartoons were turned down.

"no. he told me to give them to you." he replied. just when kim was about to reply, the house phone started ringing. kim looked at her watch, and instantly went to the phone answering it with a bright smile. the operator read off the instructions and kim dialed the number she needed to excitedly.

"my kimberly." an husky voice sounded from the other end.

"pops."

"i heard the nut left the nuthouse." her father started off, he couldn't say too much because of the police possibly tapping his calls. kimberly's parents couldn't have any connection to each other while they served their time due to them being co-defendants. along with bringing lamar up by name because he's a possible victim in their 'crime'.

"yeah, he paid me a visit." kimberly debated on telling her father in the first place but she couldn't lie to him for long, besides she needed advice about security. her father was the one that built the shop and actually obtained valid business when it was being used by kim's mother.

"that motherf-"

"don't worry, i'm fine." kim interjected him not wanting him to get too angry about something he couldn't control. her father wanted to ask more questions, and you could tell by the deep sigh that was heard. but he couldn't compromise talking to his daughter while he was serving his time.

"i'm glad you called, i've been wanting to talk about the shop and how you would feel if i hired some employees to work there mainly for the generic stuff and i'll still do the specialities." kim proposed to her father, only for him to answer in silence. "it's giving people a chance to actual get mechanical skills, i can pay them out the pocket. it's just with all these meetings with pat i can't d-" kim started to go on more but she was cut short.

"you mean the old ass nigga? he drinks his own poison, babygirl."

"well, it's what i have for now. i can't do the whole boom boom right now." kim referred to boom in a sly manner and her father just smacked his lips. "i think it would be fine if you hire some. we don't owe our lives to the shop or anything. you still need a life, you never really signed up to get the shop this early." her father understood where she was coming from and that made her feel ten times better.

"you have thirty seconds remaining..."

"i'm going to put some stacks on your books as soon as i get a chance, pops. i love you." she told her dad quickly, knowing she had to wrap it up. "i love you too and tell mommy i love her too if you get a chance." was all her father could get out before the line was cut. kim smacked her lips at the phone, before hanging it up and tossing it on her bed. kim went over to her closet opening the doors, reaching for the top shelves for multiple shoeboxes.

when meech opened kim's door he was not expecting her to be in her underwear, with her backside to him as she dug into her closet, struggling to do whatever she was doing. meech sat there and admired how well her dark chocolate skin went with the dark green lace underwear and bra went well together. he didn't think it could get any better until she turned around to face him. her brown nipples were peaking through the lace of her bra and she just looked beautiful.

"fuck meech!" kim exclaimed when she turned around, surprised by him almost dropping her boxes. meech just smiled at her, as he leaned his back against her door, putting his hands below his waist. "i like what i see." he commented, his smile dropping as his eyes drifted to her bed to see the bouquet of marigolds.

"what's up with the flowers?" he walked over to her bed, kim knew she had to be fast remembering the note. she put the boxes down on her bed, grabbing on to the bouquet and laying them on her dresser, taking the note off and dropping it on the ground and kicking it under her dresser. "why are you worried about it?" kim turned back around to open the shoe boxes to reveal stacks of cash rubber banded together, she began loading the stacks into her duffle bag.

"kimber, i'm not fuckin playin' not everything is fuckin funny all the time." meech snapped at her getting annoyed by her dodging the question. he sat on the bed, looking at her but she didn't return it. "you're jealous."

"no fuckin' shit, dickhead."

"you don't even know who got me the flowers." kim retorted, rolling her eyes at how much of a hypocrite meech could be to her. she let him go around the town and do whatever with whoever and she couldn't receive flowers from someone? meech shook his head, getting up from the bed and walking over to the dresser to observe the flowers. "someone close enough to you that knows your favorite flower." meech knew her favorite flower as well, shocking kim as she paused briefly before continuing to do what she was doing.

"meech, this is a battle you're gonna lose. you're jealous? well i was jealous when you got another bitch pregnant, but i'm still here not throwing a fit." kim finally zipped the bag close and putting some of the money back into the shoeboxes. "it's not like that." was all he could say, all he ever said.

"fucking typical."

"was it mick? you were all up in his face the other day at the factory, like y'all shit wasn't left in the past." meech just started to throw out names now, wanting kim to tell on herself with her reaction. but kim just started to giggle, scaring meech of what he just said. kim rarely laughed when something was actually funny. "more in the present than you." she had almost a daring smirk on her face, standing up to her feet looking around for clothes.

"you don't mean that."

"and why wouldn't i?"

meech stepped dangerously close to kim, smiling almost. he knew the trance he could put her in and was confident he could get her to crack. "because i'm better than any nigga you had, i promise i can make you feel better." he would lean down and whisper in ear, letting his lips brush against the top of ear a couple of times, sending a shudder down her spine. she couldn't do anything but lean into his touch, he had her in the trap. his hands went behind his back as he pulled away.

"tell me when you want me to stop." his voice was all kim wanted to hear at the second as he started to lean in and down to meet kim's lips. she couldn't do anything but just look at his lips pondering if it was worth it or not. she made up her mind and stood on her tippy toes connecting their lips.

when they did, meech's hands instantly snaked around kim's bare waist and kim's went to meech's head rubbing her nails against his low fade. meech's heart was beating through his chest as he engulfed the sweet smell of kim. she let her lips part and just as the tip of meech's tongue explored just a little before there was a loud bang at the door causing them both to pull apart quickly and meech to even clutch his gun. "my dad is home!" darius tried to warn them both.

"tell me you didn't park outside in the front."

when meech didn't say anything kim just assumed the worse. "darius give us a minute if you can. go ask him for some money for that field trip." kim was thankful for her cousin helping them out. kim looked around her floor for clothes to put on quickly. she scurried around putting a red jogging suit together that fit her snug. when she had her clothes on, she opened her bedroom door, grabbing onto meech's hand and dragging him into the bathroom.

"not again." he whined not wanting to cram out the tiny bathroom window, he wasn't as small as he used to be.

"go." kim deadpanned pointing to the window, and meech just sighed pulling up his pants before hopping onto the toilet.

spinning on heels to go back to her room, putting on her shoes and grabbing the bag from her room, kicking the shoeboxes underneath her bed just in case someone needed to go in it while she was gone. when kim got everything she needed she ran down the stairs just as the front door swung open. darius turned his cartoons up louder as meech started his engine outside to shield his father from the noise.

"ay boy, turn that shit down!" brian scolded his son, to which he did. kim gave her cousin a wink when his father wasn't looking. they were like pros at this by now. "is that the light-skinned boy's car outside? because he wasn't in it and he ain't in the living room neither, meaning he better not be upstairs in your room." brian told his niece and kim just furrowed her eyebrows.

"what are you talking about daddy? meech's in his car." darius pointed out the window to meech as he sat in his car, meech waving back. brian paused for a second and rubbed his eyes. "my apologies, babygirl. i didn't see him when i pulled into the driveway. where are you going?" brian noticed the bag hanging from her shoulder.

"i'm dropping some of my old clothes off to nicole, you know the flenory's don't really have enough money to continuously buy her things, so i thought i would help." kim lied. and brian just nodded with a smile. "alright, just be back at a reasonable time, please." brian waved his niece off. kim ran down the rest of the stairs and then outside, opening the door to get into meech's car.

"i cannot believe that it worked."

"yeah me either, lets go before he changes his mind."

meech looked at the girl in disbelief, as she slowly turned to him. "so we not gonna talk about what just happened upstairs?" he questioned. kim smiled to herself, happy that the kiss distracted him from the flowers. "go, demetrius." kim tapped on the dashboard rushing him, causing him to peel off.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

when meech pulled in front of pat's hangout spot, kim picked the duffle bag up from the floor and handed it to meech. the older kim got the less she wanted to deal with pat, at his old age she didn't have the tolerance to care about what he was talking about. "this all seventy?" he questioned and kim just nodded. meech popped his door open, and looked over to kim.

"it shouldn't take too long, we have to go to tee's kickback after this, just keep your head low." he instructed kim before hopping out of the car and jogging around it. kim leaned over and turned his car off, not wanting to waste any gas and just sighed. she slid in the back of the seat and closed her eyes.

only a couple of minutes rolled by and meech was jogging back to the car as if he was disgusted by something he saw. when he got in the car, he stared blankly ahead before slowly turning to kim and taking off his infamous shades. "i think pat on that shit." meech didn't want it to be true, he needed someone to tell him that he was tripping. "are you saying this because he wouldn't let you reup?" kim noticed his empty hands. meech rolled his eyes remembering the talk he had with pat.

"no, when i went in there... it was just like he was tripping, swaying around and had high hoes back there." meech tried to describe what he saw so she could share the same disgust but it wasn't clicking for kim. "well, he's getting old." kim shrugged it off not thinking much about it. she didn't really care for pat to begin with.

"rock told me he don't got it, and he's willing to help."

kim just facepalmed hoping that meech didn't take the offer. it sounded like a set-up. there was no way that rock, pat's right-hand man would try to take his top two d-boys, the main source of his income. "chill, i didn't say anything yet, but i think we should try to find a new plug. we surpassed this nigga." meech was trying to get kim to see the good of finding a new plug.

"i get that, my pops was just telling me the nigga has been losing his ways for years, meechie. it's just... rock? that's his right-hand man. how do you know that pat is not testing you or something?" kim knew that pat was losing his ways but he was always famous for playing mind games in the name of loyalty. "i'm not tight with any other plug are you?" meech questioned her.

"no." she lied.

"alright then, so this might be our best route but i'm gonna keep thinking on it before i go to tee about it, he just be so ready to jump on shit without looking at the big picture." meech thought about what his brother was going to say about pat denying their request.

"well do whatever you need to do, meechie." kim looked over to him. meech just sighed, sitting up to start his car. the amount of things that was on his mind was insane. "alright, well let's get rolling or we're gonna be late."

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

the bowling alley was packed, it was a regular friday night and everyone was showing out. plus, terry had his welcoming back party. as kim and meech walked in, the silence ended and voice erupted everywhere and the stench of weed and food engulfed them. there were people everywhere they turned their heads. "too many fucking people." kim mumbled to herself as she walked through crowds of people behind meech, to which he finally grabbed on to kim's hand so he didn't have to worry about losing her.

meech finally saw his brother sitting down with lawanda, tee stood to his foot to dab his brother up. they were the men of the night, as the fifty boys surrounded them. kim slipped her hands out of meech as someone handed her a drink. "it look like you need it." tee leaned down to yell over the music so kim could hear him. kim just laughed and thanked him, taking a swig of the cup and making a sour face after swallowing. "what the fuck." she winced at the taste looking at terry wondering what he could've mixed together.

"let me try some." meech told kim, taking the cup out her hand and taking a sip of it himself before handing the cup back. meech smacked his teeth together as if the drinks were strong and he started to nod his head as he looked at the cup. "yeah, i'm driving." he didn't want to do too much.

the record scratch, cutting the music off for a second. the dj shouted out terry bringing attention to their group now, as the music cut back on there were girls coming over dancing. meech instantly joined them, enjoying the attention. kim rolled her eyes as she looked at him, regretting him kissing earlier in that second.

"jealous?"

kim turned to terry and just mugged him, to which he turned around and joined the group of men as they sang to the music that was playing. she was starting to regret coming. kim stayed to herself, crossing her arms over her chest, observing every inch of the place she could with her eyes just in case someone wanted to try something.

lawanda walked over to her boyfriend, grabbing his wrist telling him she was ready to go. to which terry just gave her the car keys, pushing them in her face when she didn't take them at first. lawanda rolled her eyes as she took the keys, just for terry to turn back around with his friends. when kim noticed, she didn't want lawanda walking alone, rather they had their faults or not. kim made her way over to the newly-mother, "i can walk you out." she offered and lawanda just cocked her neck around to kim and let out a scoff.

"to do what exactly?"

"fuck you too then bitch, get shot." kim spat coldly, annoyed with the attitude she received. wanting to get away from the group of men she started to head towards the bathroom until she saw kato. kato's track instantly changed when she saw kim, she redirected all her focus to her as she walked over. "hey wick." she greeted the girl and kim waved back politely.

"so i had a question, when i was watching you and b-mick at the factory it just looked like.. something has been there. everything cool with y'all?" kato was new to town so she didn't know about b-mickie's and kim relationship unless someone told her. "yeah, he's my ex. why?" kim didn't like how random the question was but then she started to remember. b-mickie felt threatened when kim tried to give him advice in front of kato.

they were fucking each other.

"so you're a homie hopper, figures."

"excuse me?"

"how you're able to have what you have with the fifty boys, you're not in the game and you don't have to answer to terry or meech. did you fuck terry too?" she questioned and kim couldn't believe what she was hearing, she almost began to laugh. "i got what i got because i earned it, fucking no nigga ain't gonna get you to the top, so i suggest you leave that b-mick shit alone." kim finally accused her of something going on with b-mickie to see if she was going to deny it.

"it's not like that."

"of course not, listen. i know mick has been in your ear, he love the phrase homie hopper' so i'm going to cut you some slack." kim informed kato patting her on her back. "what are you going to do, tell meech?" kato didn't trust kim not to say anything to her leader. kim just laughed and shook her head.

"of course not, that would be showing mercy." was all that kim uttered before walking away, back towards the boys. livid than ever, but she knew she had to contain it. kim noticed meech staring at something as if he was trying to figure something out. kim met his glance as she stood beside him. "hey, ain't that nigga tiny from twelveth street?" meech questioned, not looking for anyone to answer in particular. the older man was enjoying himself bobbing his head to the music and having a drink. but stopped when he noticed a whole crew staring at him.

"hell yeah, that's that nigga." meech confirmed it when tiny started to stare back. that's when lamar made his way to the front of the crew, everyone stepping aside to give him his space. lamar was the top dog of something again. "shit, i guess we know running twelfth street now." meech told everyone. lamar was only out for a couple of days and managed to dethrone two men.

"probably the one that stomped out filmel."

"and that's probably the nigga that popped me too." tee spoke up, waving his finger back and forth as he pointed over to lamar. "fuck that." tee told everyone as he stepped forward ready to get revenge back for his eye. but meech stopped his younger brother, knowing it wasn't the place or time.

"ah, chill, tee. look, we gonna see about this motherfucker, man. all we got to do is be smart about it." meech had already been plotting on lamar since that night he not only just popped up on meech himself, but kim too. everyone started to flex their money and flip others off from the opposing crew as lamar had a stare off with the trio that stood front and center.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 32.2K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
14.4K 245 29
[PART 1]this book was created to make you laugh and it has some dirty jokes in there.. I hope you enjoy!! <3 finished: 3-17-19 **DISCLAIMER** This...
182K 7.6K 34
ʜᴇ's sᴏ ꜰᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪʟ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.. 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙩💕
227K 4.2K 52
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤" ╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗ completed ╚═══*.·:·.✧...