SEVENTEEN

"i fucked up y'all, i can't believe i killed my baby." b-mickie looked at his empty shot glass, miserable as the memory of him murdering kato replayed in his head constantly. kim looked at her glass, before taking a swig of it. "was she really your baby, you only knew her for like six months..." kim trailed off, receiving a glare from b-mickie.

"you're just jealous."

kim let out a sarcastic scoff. "no the bitch was working for the man that killed my cousin and that tried to kill me. oh yeah, and he snitched on my parents and got both of them locked up." she told him casually making b-mickie rethink her decision of speaking up. "she would've broke your heart sooner or later. sometimes it's better to just rip the band-aid off and deal with the pain." meech seemed almost emotionless when he lent his friend the advice, kim turning her head to him in question.

"that's coming from a motherfucker who don't love nobody but his goddamn self." b-mickie believed that meech loved no one in this world, he always thought about himself first in his eye, he could never keep a woman and be loyal to them, so how would you love them? "kato was the first girl i loved that loved me back harder and i burned that off for yall." b-mickie was drunk and sad, wanting to blame someone. kim poured herself another drink when she realized she wasn't drunk enough to chat it up with b-mickie.

"kato was a two-timing bitch that was workin' with the nigga that almost caused us everything, she knew it was deadly." kim knew that kato couldn't have thought they were going to kill lamar and let her walk away as if she didn't help him the whole time and told no one about it unless she was caught. with meech and kim's thoughts out, it didn't help b-mickie. "fuck y'all both." meech and kim looked at each other trying to contain their laughter knowing that b-mickie was drunk and now was starting to be a crybaby.

"we love you too man."

creaks could be heard, and when the trio turned their heads there stood lucille flenory, with the sole emotion of disappointment as she looked at the children in front of her. her eyes studied the bottles on the table, the glasses in their hands and even the smell in the air. they had snuck into her house to drink underneath her nose. when kim saw lucille the bottom of her cup was up in the air, desperately trying to hide the fact that she was drinking. b-mickie stood up, sluggishly making his way to lucille holding his arms out for a hug. "mama, how you doing?" he was distracting her.

in that moment kim and meech stood to their feet, kim collecting their glasses and meech following after and snatching the bottles away. kim dashed to the kitchen trying to get rid of the evidence but lucille was on her tail, after waving b-mickie away to the couch. "sorry for being her. his girlfriend just broke up with him." meech was holding his mother in the dining room at the table. "that's why you turned my house into a den of iniquity?" lucille couldn't believe meech was bold enough to longue in her home.

"i was just passing through." meech told his mother, turning to enter the kitchen. kim was now at the sink cleaning the glasses they previously drank from. lucille finally noticed kim's pink sweater was stained ruby red. kim looked down to herself once she realized lucille was staring, almost forgetting her clothes were now stained with lamar's and darius' blood, she turned herself to the sink without a word. "i notice your guards aren't in front of the house anymore." lucille knew that both meech and kim did something they would regret one day.

"y'all don't have nothing else to worry about." meech looked his mother directly in her eye, hoping to relief her from the stress of being watched and possibly plotted on by lamar. meech was proud of himself, making sure his family was safe. "what have you done, demetrius?" lucille closed the space between her and meech, coming almost chest to chest.

"protected our family," lucille and meech didn't break eye contact. lucille looked at her son puzzled, wondering where she went wrong, wondering how she could bring him back, "mama, this ain't your fault." meech knew his mother was tearing herself up inside trying to wrap her head around what he possibly did.