LUNAR HEARTED ☾ THE ORIGINALS

By BlitzMikaelson

A month has passed. Klaus seeks to amend his marriage to his estranged wife, Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson, but as... More

intro to characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Four

26 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

Out and about in the French Quarter, Sabrina is at a store market getting a medium sized paper wrapped of curly fries.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Thanks." Sabrina said with a small smile, gently taking the to-go curly fries and eats one.

"Hello, Cooper Wolf." Klaus said.

Sabrina turns around to look at her husband. "Did Elijah send you to spy on me?"

"No, he did not. I sent myself." Klaus said to her. "You could've fought me but you didn't. You're still you, Sabrina."

Sabrina slowly walks away, and Klaus slowly walks after her, taking a stroll.

"You could say that you've became involved with a mischievous naughty werewolves." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I know. And Derek and Cora changed me, but like you said, I'm still me." Sabrina replied to her husband, chewing on a curly fry.

"Of course you are." Klaus said to her. "You still remain yourself; compassionate, caring, a silly person."

"What about you, Klaus?" Sabrina asked, stopped walking and looks at him. Klaus stopped walking and looks at her. "Do you doubt my loyalty too?"

"No, I don't." Klaus said.

Sabrina squints her eyes at him, unconvinced. "Why don't I quite believe you? I mean, Derek and Cora are your old enemies and they turned me against you. So, does that make me your enemy too?"

"No." Klaus replied. "I love you, Sabrina. And what we've been through together, we always managed to find our way back to each other."

"What of Aurora?" Sabrina said.

"I don't care about Aurora. I care about you. You're the woman that I love. Always and Forever." Klaus said. "How about breakfast?"

Sabrina small smiles to herself. "Sure. Breakfast sounds good."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they walks away together.

⚜️⚜️

CAFÉ

Klaus and Sabrina are sitting at a table with plates of breakfast food and mimosas.

"The cafe is where we had our coffee date." Sabrina said, eating a small forkful of her strawberry cream crepes, with her arms folded on the table.

"It was." Klaus said, glancing around at the café itself. "You and I were getting to know each other."

Sabrina small smiles to herself, but her small smiles fades as she looks at her husband, Klaus. "Why did you really bring me here to the café?"

"I wanted to spend some time with my wife." Klaus said to her, and he gently pulls out a folded paper from his inside jacket. "And Freya wanted me to give you this. She said you might needed it for the Talamasca Caste."

Sabrina gently takes the folded paper and unfolds it. "It's some of the information about the cursed stake."

"I'm sure that you can figure out the rest yourself, I assume." Klaus said.

"Yeah. With the internet." Sabrina said.

Klaus small smiles and Sabrina small smiles herself.

"I know what you're trying to do, Mikaelson. I'm not an idiot." Sabrina said.

"I know you're not." Klaus said. "But maybe, you and Elijah can make amends with each other."

"Why? He's the one that doubts my loyalty. I know I went to the Mikaelson Compound with the HaLe wolves, but Elijah knows me. Just like you, Klaus." Sabrina said to her husband. "You know what, screw this."

"Sabrina, please?" Klaus said, gently takes her hand in his hand. "At least, try to make amends with Elijah. And although, you've gone down a mischievous naughty path, you're still my wife. And I still love you."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange glum looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus and Sabrina slowly walks into the courtyard. Elijah and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"I'll leave you two." Klaus said, and walks away.

Elijah and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. And she folds her arms.

"Sabrina?" Elijah said.

"I know what you're gonna say, Elijah." Sabrina said to her brother-in-law, unfolding her arms. "I've changed. And now, you don't know who I am anymore. And I know that you think I'm your enemy because I'm involved with the Derek and Cora and the Hale wolves. And yes, I've become a blood addict and I fed on persons, and party, but I give you my honesty word, Elijah, I'm still me. I'm still Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson. You can trust me. But I understand if you still doubt my loyalty to my husband and my family-in-laws."

Elijah slowly walks up to Sabrina. "I was gonna say that I apologize for my doubts about your loyalty. And yes, you've gone down a mischievous dark path, but I believe that you can be redeemed."

Elijah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

And from the second floor railing, Klaus small smiles at his brother and wife as they made their amends.

shortly afterwards...

Sabrina slowly walks into the study, gently fiddling with her fingers.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

Sabrina turns around to look at her husband. "I've done some bad things, and I know I'm gonna be in trouble with Derek when I leave the HaLe wolves. But somehow, a part of me is still connected to the Hale wolves."

"And what of you and Gabe?" Klaus asked, slowly walked up to her. "Do you still love him?"

"Yeah, I do." Sabrina replied. "But I'm already in love with you, Klaus. So, I just can't break up with Gabe like that, I don't know how."

"I'm sure that Gabe will understand if you're not trying to hurt his feelings." Klaus said. "But Sabrina, even though, Derek and Cora turned you against your family and poisoned your mind, you never were the enemy. You're still my wife. Always and Forever." he added with a small smile.

Sabrina small smiles back at Klaus. And he plants a kiss on her forehead.

"Sabrina." Elijah said. "I apologize again for doubting where your loyalty is. You remain with the Mikaelson's."

Elijah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"Seems like you two made amends." Klaus said and looks at Sabrina. "And Elijah's right. You may have gone down a dark path, but you still remain yourself."

Klaus, Elijah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"I gotta go and try to cut ties with Derek." Sabrina said, plants a kiss on Klaus's cheek and slowly walks over to Elijah and plants a kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you guys around." and she walks away.

"I still adore Sabrina's spirit." Elijah said.

"As do I." Klaus replied.

Klaus and Elijah exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

HALE HOUSE

That night, Sabrina slowly walks inside the main room. Derek is sitting at the minibar.

"Derek, we need to talk about something." Sabrina said.

"Let me guess, you want to take a leave of absence from my werewolf pack?" Derek asked, and slowly turns around in his bar stool chair. "You can leave."

Sabrina looks at Derek, confused. "That's it? You're not gonna argue with me about it?"

"Sabrina, I known that your loyalty was compromised. You didn't want to hurt your husband or your family-in-laws or best friends. You didn't wanna do it, but yet, you did because I asked you to. And besides, you're already a Crescent Timberwolf. So, no, I'm not gonna argue with you about it." Derek said to her. "You should talk to Gabe. But you will always be one of my strongest."

Derek and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"Will I see you guys around?" Sabrina asked.

"Sure." Derek said. "And Gabe's in his room."

"Okay." Sabrina said, and walks away.

In Gabe's room, he and Sabrina are sitting on his bed.

"So, you're leaving?" Gabe said to her.

"Yeah, I am." Sabrina replied to him.

"So, I assume that we're breaking up?" Gabe said to her.

"I'm really sorry, Gabe." Sabrina said to him.

"It's alright. You and Klaus have a strong connection in between you two." Gabe replied.

"Are you upset with me?" Sabrina asked him.

"Of course not." Gabe replied to her. "We may be broken up, but I will still always care about you and love you."

"I will always still care about you and love you too." Sabrina said, getting up to her feet.

Gabe gets up to his feet, he and Sabrina gently hugs each other. They gently pulls away from the hug and kiss each other and gently leans their foreheads on each other's.

"I'll see you around, Cooper." Gabe said.

"You too, Gabe." Sabrina replied.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and she walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that night, Sabrina slowly walks into the study. Klaus is sitting on the sofa. He and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"Hey." Sabrina greeted her husband.

"Hey." Klaus greeted his wife, getting up to his feet.

"I'm not in trouble with Derek and the Hale wolves." Sabrina said, slowly walks up to Klaus. "I know you and I have been estranged from each other, and I went down a dark path, but you were right, I can be redeemed. So, can you, you know."

"Elijah spent his entire immortal life trying to redeem me. To save me from myself. To save me from my own darkness within my soul. But the moment I saw you, when you interviewed me for the Talamasca Caste, somehow, a part of me had known that you were gonna become my redemption, to get me to open my cold dark heart to happiness and love." Klaus said, gently pulls her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You're a blood addict, and it's become your dark-side. I love you, Mrs. Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson."

Sabrina small smiles at her husband. "I love you too, Klaus Mikaelson."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they kiss, passionately. She gently cups his face with her hands, he gently holds her close to him, embracing their passionate kiss, thus, reconciling their relationship and marriage.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

910 31 28
A bonus story of Klaus Mikaelson and Sabrina Cooper love story. Klaus Mikaelson and Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson are happily married and their life is bl...
57.9K 1.3K 34
The Original family has returned to New Orleans, only to find a reckless group of vampires and a community of witches set on revenge. With a miracle...
23.3K 597 23
After five years of quiet, New Orleans and the Mikaelson family are forced to band together to face an ancient evil that's trying to rip the infamous...
33.8K 1.3K 16
Accused of an act she did not commit, young Isabella is banished from her coven, the only home she has ever known. However, young Isabella harbours...