After The Failure Of Cannon F...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Bite the cat's ear (咬猫耳朵) Status: 79 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: The task of the attack s... More

1: Pretending to be alpha slag Gong but pregnant
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33: World 1 Extras
34
35: Pretending to be a paranoid attack but with a group of real paranoids
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62: World 2 Extras
63
64
65: Pretending to be cold but a married widow
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99: Extras: Other Systems × Shen Wenyao
100
101
102
103
104: The Only Bug Mother In The Entire Galaxy

28

745 15 0
By LiannQ

The system failed to wake Shen Wanyao up.

Shen Wanyao had just escaped from the bad guys and was very tired. When she had a baby and closed her senses, she slept deeply and comfortably.

The system gave up calling him.

Even though the light in the warehouse is dim, the five senses of the top alha allow Ji Zheng at the door to see the scene in the warehouse clearly.

The floor of the warehouse was covered with thin dust, and the only clean place was the small corner next to the pillars. And in the corner, curled up a small figure that was all too familiar.

Ji Zheng was startled, held his breath, stepped on the ground with his boots, and approached step by step.

When he saw the small figure clearly, his complexion was paler than ever, and his pupils shrank and trembled.

Alone and a young mother who gave birth for the first time, she was very embarrassed at the moment.

He was half-lying, with his upper body leaning against the pillar, his eyes closed tightly, his forehead was covered with sweat, his eyelashes were pulled up, his hair stuck to his forehead, and his face was pale.

His clothes were soaked in fine sweat, and the outline traced by the fabric was thin and thin, which made it hard to believe that he was already a mother.

The whole body is in a mess, and it is obvious that it is already half way through.

The newborn little life was lying on the cold hard mud, and its vitality was extremely tenacious.

As soon as he was born, he had an attachment to his mother written in his blood. He didn't get his mother's embrace, so he could only pitifully bite the boy's weak and hanging fingers, hoping that his mother would wake up, hug him and kiss him.

Shen Wanyao didn't respond to him.

If it weren't for the slight heaving of his chest, one would think that the poor little mother had died of dystocia.

The dripping amniotic fluid overflowed to the soles of Ji Zheng's black military boots, and there was a pitiful smell in the air, even the sweet peach smell was gone.

The only fabric that was intact was the man's coat that Shen Wanyao was padded with.

The lonely little body in labor, curled up on the large black coat, seems to be feeling the pheromones from the baby's father, so as to relax itself.

Ji Zheng recognized it, it was his coat.

As the prince of the empire, Ji Zheng has witnessed various scenes, including bloody battlefields.

But the scene before his eyes was the most shocking and regrettable scene he had ever seen in his life.

***

Shen Wanyao slept comfortably until she woke up naturally.

The system's voice immediately rang in his ears, intense and high-pitched, reminiscent of midwives in ancient TV dramas.

[Little host! ! Congratulations! ! You have just obtained a seven-pound alha baby, with a total of twenty fingers and toes, two eyes, a mouth and a nose, and all parts are complete! 】

Shen Wanyao immediately cheered up.

——But he found that he was not in the warehouse, and there was no baby around him.

He came to a completely strange room door.

He was lying in the silver-white medical cabin, which seemed to be very high-end, soaking his whole body in the nutrient solution, illuminated by the non-glare soft light, warm and comfortable.

It's like coming to another world from a dusty, dark, dirty warehouse.

Shen Wanyao: "...?"

System explanation: [Uh, you were halfway through, Ji Zheng found you, took you away from the warehouse, and brought you to the medical room at his home. 】

Shen Wanyao frowned, not understanding why the protagonist Shou wanted to find him, let alone find him, and disturb him to have a baby.

The robot in the medical room detects that the little master is awake, and it rolls the wheel and comes to the little master.

It has a round head and a round brain, which is very friendly and can make patients feel at ease.

Its doudou eyes blinked, and a gentle electronic voice sounded: "Little master, congratulations on giving birth to your baby, you have been promoted to a mature little mother."

"As of 8:027:50 in the morning, your physical indicators are all normal without any abnormalities."

Without even thinking about it, Shen Wanyao subconsciously asked, "Where's my baby?"

Robot: "Your baby is here."

After saying that, it turned around, and took out the small ball wrapped in a small swaddle from the small medical cabin next to the baby.

At this moment, Shen Wanyao's heart suddenly beat wildly.

He is going to see the baby soon.

... This is the little life he conceived by himself, and it will become his most reliable family member in this strange world.

——The little baby who appeared in front of his eyes was very healthy.

The baby is as big as a cat, warm, white and clean, with a pink face and immature facial features.

His eyes have been opened, round and light blue, like a cool and ethereal glacial lake.

At the same time, this was the first time he saw his mother. As a newborn, he instinctively felt that this was the most lovable person in his life.

He hasn't learned how to express his liking yet, he can only raise his milky white arms like lotus root, and touch Shen Wanyao's cheek with his small hands, his bright blue eyes are full of smiles.

"Yah!"

The voice is milky and milky.

Shen Wanyao's eyes lit up, and one small firework after another crazily bloomed in her heart.

——Wife is so cute!

He is so amazing, he gave birth to such a cute baby...

He thinks he is the most powerful person in the world.

The baby is indeed the blood of the reproductive type alha, very energetic.

He wished to use all his strength to cling to his mother, he tugged at the corner of the other's clothes, grabbed the other's soft hair, looked at the gentle boy, couldn't look away, and babbled softly from time to time.

... He was so clingy to his mother when he was born, it's hard to imagine what kind of temperament he will have when he grows up.

Shen Wanyao was a little embarrassed by the baby's enthusiasm.

Shen Wanyao asked the robot: "Where is Mr. Ji Zheng?"

He didn't know that when he was on the verge of giving birth, the bad guy who imprisoned him for several days was Ji Zheng.

He thought that Ji Zheng only did this thing to rescue him from the warehouse.

Robot: "I have notified Mr. Ji, he will come right away—"

As soon as the voice fell, the door of the medical room opened, and the young man stepped in.

Wearing loose home clothes, Ji Zheng still looked gentle and dignified. He looked at Shen Wanyao: "Xiaowan, are you awake?"

His voice was a little hoarse, and he seemed to have suffered a lot of emotional fluctuations before that.

It's a pity that Shen Wanyao didn't hear it, and nodded: "Yeah."

He held the baby in his arms, his ears turned red, he pursed his mouth, and whispered with joy, "Ji Zheng, I gave birth to a baby."

He couldn't help but say a few more words.

"The baby is very cute, um...just a little too clingy to me."

"Ji Zheng, look, without the baby's biological father present, I gave birth to the baby by myself."

"He doesn't have a father, and I can make him grow up healthily..."

Ji Zheng raised his eyes and said softly, "The baby's biological father?"

Shen Wanyao was baffled by Ji Zheng's retelling.

He paused, embarrassed: "Well... that's the man who made me conceive the baby. Although many people claim to be the father of the baby, some of them must be lying, or they are all lying."

"Actually, I don't need that man at all, and I don't like him. I prefer to live with the baby alone."

"I hope he will never show up, don't bother me." His voice was very peaceful, he was not cursing, just expressing his own little wish.

Shen Wanyao didn't know that at this moment, the baby's biological father was standing in front of his eyes.

Ji Zheng was silent for a long time, his blue eyes fixed on the boy.

The boy had just given birth, his already thin body exuded weakness, his face was gentle, his hair was dry and soft, his pajamas were loose, and there was a faint smell of milk.

But Ji Zheng's mind was full of Shen Wanyao's fragile and pitiful appearance in the warehouse, giving birth alone.

It was he who arrested Shen Wanyao and used all kinds of means to control him, so Shen Wanyao was scared away and was about to give birth halfway through the run, so he could only give birth in a dirty wild warehouse.

If he hadn't found the other party in time, he couldn't imagine what would happen to Shen Wanyao.

Maybe it will be found by male beasts who are in desperate need of mates and cubs, maybe it will be found by those non-human beings first...

After a long time, Ji Zheng's thin lips parted slightly, and he lowered his eyes: "Well, the father of the child will not disturb you."

Shen Wanyao didn't care about the other party's words, he thought about the baby: "Baby wants to drink milk."

Ji Zheng immediately prepared the milk powder and took the baby in Shen Wanyao's arms.

His movements of holding the baby are very standard, and the temperature of the milk bottle is just right. For Shen Wanyao, he has learned all the parenting knowledge in the whole empire.

... But, Xiao Tuanzi, who had just arrived in his arms, suddenly kicked the milk bottle in Ji Zheng's hand over with strength from his calf, and slapped Ji Zheng's face with his small hand.

The handsome face of the imperial prince was photographed to one side.

Xiaotuanzi babbled, as if cursing dirty words at Ji Zheng.

Shen Wanyao: "..."

The system sighed: [Ah, you are worthy of being a vicious cannon fodder, your child has inherited your qualities, and is bullying the protagonist. 】

Shen Wanyao thought...is he really that bad?

Facing Ji Zheng, who was hated by the baby, Shen Wanyao said embarrassedly: "Ji Zheng, let me breastfeed the baby."

Ji Zheng: "Yes."

Shen Wanyao took the swaddling baby carefully.

The baby was suddenly quiet, and nestled obediently in the boy's warm embrace.

The milk powder was flushed again, and Shen Wanyao held the baby bottle and started feeding the baby.

But he is just a young novice mother, who has not learned much about parenting during pregnancy, and his breastfeeding movements reveal a little stupidity and nervousness.

The baby didn't drink milk, but Shen Wanyao spilled the bottle instead.

The baby didn't touch the spilled milk, and all the milk was poured on Shen Wanyao's clothes.

The boy didn't expect an accident, and became even more flustered. His eyelashes trembled, the corners of his eyes drooped slightly, and he looked at Ji Zheng helplessly: "Ji Zheng, the milk bottle has been spilled..."

Ji Zheng asked the parenting robot to feed the baby.

When he came back to his senses and saw Shen Wanyao at this moment, his eyes froze.

The boy's clothes were soiled by the poured milk bottle, especially the piece of fabric near his heart, as if it had been drenched by rain.

The boy frantically tugged at the corner of his clothes, but instead let the white beads on the fabric, like beads from a broken thread, spill all over the ground.

It's as if the baby's milk doesn't come from a bottle, but from somewhere else.

Shen Wanyao muttered distressedly: "What should I do..."

Ji Zheng immediately half-kneeled in front of Shen Wanyao's medical cabin, pulled out a piece of medical tissue, and wiped the other's clothes carefully: "I'll change your clothes for you later."

Shen Wanyao looked at the skillful young man and boasted, "Ji Zheng, you really know how to take care of the baby. You will definitely be very popular in the future."

For example, you will be welcomed by the protagonist.

Even though Shen Wanyao gave birth to a cub, she did not forget to take the main task to promote the protagonist's love.

Ji Zheng lowered his blue eyes, which were almost the same as those of a baby, and suddenly said: "I won't be welcome, at least you won't welcome me."

"...the one who snatched you from the bathroom door, imprisoned you for three days, bullied you, caused you to be frightened, and fled to the wild warehouse to give birth alone, was me.":,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 352 19
Just a horny girl
45.8K 5.8K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
91.8K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
24.6K 1K 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...