πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 91&92

1.4K 90 6
By Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

JAY PARK'S MANSION***

Park stared at his screen angrily, the video of Jungkook proposing to his lover was trending on the internet.

Popular Jeon Jungkook who's known as a woMANizer proposing to a man? It was truly an unbelievable sight.

The scene of him crying when his fiancee informed him of his pregnancy really left some to tears, it was such a loving scene.

"How dare he be happy after destroying me?" He gritted his teeth.

"No, the person who actually destroyed you was Hwasa, not Jungkook" his subconsciousness spoke.

"Right, Hwasa that bitch" he growled.

"This was all her fault, I swear it I'll kill you tonight Hwasa... Just watch it and see, I can't go down alone" he said to himself, clenching his fist hard as he continued staring at the video.

***

JEON INVESTMENT***

A car stopped in front of the building and Jin came out of it alongside Felix. They were just returning from the airport

"Thanks for today," Jin said to Felix.

"It's nothing, it was really a beautiful sight to behold" Felix smiled.

"Come to think of it, I don't know your name and you don't know mine either, am I right?" Jin asked.

"That's because you're a jerk," he muttered.

"A jerk who has come to love you. So tell me, what's your name?"

"Tell me yours first," he said.

"I'm Jin, but I'll prefer if you call me your baby" he winked.

Felix shook his head, laughing silently.

"Baby my foot," he mumbled.

Jin frowned a bit.

"Really? Well, you're gonna call me that, trust me" he said.

Felix eyed him and turned to walk away.

He suddenly caught his hand and turned him. He pulled him to his chest, his hand resting on his back.

His eyes flickered to his lips before going to his eyes which were staring directly at him.

"You haven't told me your name?" He whispered.

Like someone being hypnotized, Felix found himself telling him his name.

"Hyun Felix" he whispered too, getting lost in his eyes.

"Felix," Jin mumbled, staring at his lips again.

The sudden urge to kiss it overwhelmed him and it took all of his being to control himself.

"That's cute," he smiled.

Felix snapped out of his trance and pushed him away from himself, he cleared his throat and brushed his hair, looking away from his eyes

"Stop coming close to me again," he muttered.

Jin smiled.

"I love it though. Are you free tonight?" He asked.

He stared at him.

"Let's go on a date tonight," he said.

"A date?" He raised his brow.

"Yes. I'm ready to stop my playboy life just for you" he winked.

He moved closer to Felix and placed a kiss just beside his lips.

"See you tonight, baby" he whispered to his ear before walking back to his car.

He entered the car and it drove out of sight immediately.

Felix raised his hand and touched his lips, he blinked his eyes and he did not know when a smile left his lips.

"That pervert," he mumbled.

****

PARIS***

Jimin laid on the bed doing nothing in particular. They were in one of Jungkook' houses in Paris.

He raised his hand to his face and a beautiful smile escaped his lips, seeing the ring which stood prettily on his finger.

"It's so beautiful," he whispered.

The scene of Jungkook' crying at the airport when he informed him of his pregnancy came to his mind and he blushed.

He cried like a baby that he was so touched. Was he that happy about it?

A call came on his phone, it was from his Mom.

"Hi, Mom," he smiled.

"I saw that video baby, congratulations!" Hana screamed happily.

"Thank you, Mom"

"I really can't believe my baby will be getting married in some weeks time, I'm so happy for you, Jimin" Hana smiled.

"Your Dad would like to talk to you"

"Son, congratulations" Chung Hee's voice was heard.

"Thank you, Dad," Jimin smiled.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant right now, you were just a year old yesterday"

Jimin chuckled.

"I've never wished for you to get pregnant out of wedlock, Jimin. But, I think it's just for the best, the video proved to me that Jungkook isn't playing with you"

"You're going to be a mother now, Jimin. It's every wish a parent will ever wish for. You've made us happy and your children are going to make you happy too"

"Amen"

They talked for a while and after that, the call ended.

Jimin dropped the phone to the side and a sigh escaped his lips, he was already feeling tired.

Jungkook entered the room and a bright smile left his lips when he saw him. He joined his on the bed.

"Wifey," he mumbled, pulling Jimin to him.

Jimin smiled and snuggled closer to him, just what he needed at that moment.

"I love you, baby," he whispered softly.

"I love you more than life itself. I love you and I love our baby" his hand went to his stomach and caressed it softly.

"Thank you, Cara. For giving me the most treasurable gift in the world, I'll forever love you" he said.

He pulled away to look at him, his eyes went to his red cheek and Jimin pouted sadly.

He raised his hand and touched his cheek.

"Does it hurt?" Jimin asked softly.

"It's nothing compared to the happiness that's surging within me right now" he muttered.

"I'm sorry" he pouts, still caressing his cheek.

He took his hand and placed it on his chest, his eyes staring into his.

"Should we see a Doctor?" He asked.

"A Doctor? Why?"

"To know if you're fine," he smiled.

Jimin stared at him for sometime.

"And the baby too," he quickly added.

On hearing that, Jimin quickly nodded.

Jungkook smiled.

****

AT THE HOSPITAL***

"Your baby is completely fine, Sir Jungkook" The Doctor said to Jungkook.

"Thank you, Doc. Anything else?" Jungkook asked.

"Your husband needs to abstain from any stress as the baby is still in its early stage"

"That's not a problem, Doc. I'll take care of that" Jungkook smiled.

"Then you're fine," the Doctor said.

"Erm, can I ask a question?" Jungkook suddenly said, his ears slightly turning pink.

Jimin raised a brow, staring at his ears.

"Sure, go on" the Doctor said.

"Erm... Me and my wife, we..." Jungkook cleared his throat.

"We can still make love, right?" He asked.

Jimin's eyes grew wide a bit at his question. Was that the reason why he asked them to visit the Doctor?

"Of course, sir. He needs it the most at this moment"

Hearing that, a wide smile escaped Jungkook' lips. He quickly stood up and scooped Jimin into his arms.

"Thank you, Doctor. I'll send one of my boys to you" Jungkook said and exited the room almost immediately.

The Doctor smiled

"He looks so happy," he said to himself.

****

SEOUL***

KIM'S MANSION***

Hyeonji entered the house, she was back from school. She met her Mom arranging lunch on the dining table.

"Baby! You're back" Mrs. Kim smiled when she sighted her.

Hyeonji nodded a bit and walked to her.

"Look, I made you your favorite. You'll love it, trust me. Just go to your room and have a bath then come down for lunch" Mrs. Kim said.

Hyeonji stared at her. Even with the fact that she kept rejecting her food, her mother never relents. She kept making food for her, mostly her favorites.

Hyeonji moved closer to her and hugged her, sniffing her tears slowly.

"Mom," she whispered.

Mrs. Kin was surprised.

"I missed you"

"I didn't mean to act rude to you, I was just hurt. I just wanted you to feel the pain I felt when you neglected me, I didn't mean to hurt you, Mom" Hyeonji whispered in tears.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have done that to you, I shouldn't have neglected you. I'm a bad mother" Mrs. Kim cried.

"Give me a chance to make it up to you, baby. I promise to be the best Mom to you in the world, I'll never make you sad again. I'll never make you cry again, just give a chance, my baby"

"I love you,Mom," Hyeonji said.

Mrs. Kim smiled out tears.

"I love you, baby," she said.

She broke the hug to stare at her.

"Are your memories back?" She asked.

Hyeonji nodded before pulling her to a hug.

"Thank you Mom for coming back to me," she said.

Mrs. Kim smiled and hugged her tighter.

What more could she wish for now that her daughter already forgave her?

****

IN A HOSPITAL, AT NIGHT***

Hwasa entered the room with the help of a nurse, she was in a wheelchair.

According to the Doctor, she won't be able to use her legs for some months. So, she's gonna be on a wheelchair for a while.

The nurse helped her to lie on the bed and covered her with the covers.

"You don't have to be sad, Miss. You'll be fine, just give it a little time" the nurse smiled.

Hwasa smiled sadly. Why won't she be sad? She already lost her womb, the pride of a woman.

She already watched the video of Jungkook proposing to Jimin.

This was the result of her greediness, if only she hadn't been greedy then.

"I'll come back to check on you, Miss," the nurse said.

Hwasa nodded and the nurse left.

She laid down on the bed and a tear escaped her eyes, her life was so pathetic and she couldn't help but to wish for death.

She heard the door opening and she didn't bother to look at the person who entered.

It might be the nurse since she mentioned she was going to come back.

"Look at you lying peacefully here while I have to suffer for your stupid mistake" she heard a voice.

She turned her head swiftly and her breath caught up in her throat when she saw Jay before her.

"J.... Jay," she whispered.

Jay smirked and removed the face cap from his head. He threw it to the floor carelessly and sat on the bed beside her.

"How did you get here?" She stammered.

He chuckled and brought out a knife from his pocket. He kissed it and she shivered in fear.

"Does that matter now? I don't mind going through hell just to kill you" he said.

His eyes turned dark and he stood up.

"You... How f**king dare you!" He growled.

"You wanna ruin me, right? I'mma do that before you do so!" He raised his hand and shoved the knife deep inside her heart.

A loud piercing scream left Hwasa's lips and he shoved the knife deeper inside her.

"Die you bitch!!" He yelled.

Hwasa stared at him for a while, his eyes holding nothing but regrets in them.

Slowly, her eyes closed and her body went limp immediately, a tear slipping down her cheeks.

Jay smirked triumphantly. He was about to remove the knife when the door opened.

A loud scream was heard and he turned in fright. His eyes widened when he saw a nurse.

"F**k!" He cursed.

"Help! There's a killer here!" The nurse screamed.

In a flash, he was before her, the knife buried deeply in her stomach.

The nurse gasped and fell to the floor, her eyes closing instantly.

Using that opportunity, Park ran out of the room.

He ran as fast as his legs could carry him till he got to the garage.

Unknown to him, he was being chased by the guards in the hospital.

He entered his car and drove out of the hospital. He was speeding on the road, he checked the rearview mirror and his eyes went wide when he saw the cops beside him.

"Shit!" He swiveled to his left and his car came crashing to a bridge, falling into the sea.

The cops came out of the car, running to the bridge.

"Bring him out! He must not escape!" One of them yelled.

****

THREE MONTHS LATER****

Park was found in the sea by the cops breathing faintly, he was rushed to the hospital where he was being treated.

After that, he was taken to prison where they killed him by electrocution.

.
.
Jimin opened his eyes and rubbed his stomach, his baby bulge was already visible.

He glanced at Jungkook who was busy sleeping peacefully beside him and he scoffed.

He poked his chest with his finger and he opened his eyes.

"Wifey," he murmured sleepily.

They got married a month ago, the wedding was so grand.

"Hubby, open your eyes. I'm hungry" he pouts.

"There are some apples and ice cream in the fridge" Jungkook said, still sleeping.

"That... There's nothing more, it's finished" Jimin said.

His eyes snapped open at once.

"They're what?"

"It's not my fault, it's the baby, he just kept shouting "ice cream, ice cream" " Jimin dramatized.

Jungkook slapped his head in frustration.

"What do you want now?" He asked.

"Ice cream" he quickly said, smiling.

"Where in hell do you want me to get that from?" He snapped. His eyes went to the clock, it was last 3am in the night for Pete's sake!

"You're shouting at me" his lips quivered and his tears came rolling down his cheeks.

"No Cara, I'm not," he quickly said.

"You are!" He cried the more.

He removed the quilt off his body and came down from the bed.

"You should have just said it to me that you're tired of me. Don't worry, I won't disturb you anymore, I'll get the ice cream myself" he said and went out of the room.

"Wait... What?" His eyes widened. He quickly rushed out of the room.

****

"Oh my, this is so sweet!" Jimin moaned, licking the ice cream cutely.

Jungkook drove around the city before he found a place where he bought the ice cream for Jimin.

He glanced at the ice creams that filled the backseat in the car, he wouldn't want Jimin throwing tantrums at him again.

"Hubby, you're the best," he smiled.

He stared at him and a smile left his lips when he saw a stain of the ice cream on his lips. He looked cute with that.

"Look at you acting like a baby," he muttered.

"Whoa! It moved!" He suddenly screamed.

"What?"

"The baby! Here!" He took his hand and placed it on his stomach.

Truly, he felt the movement of the baby.

"He's so happy because of the ice cream" Jimin squealed excitedly.

A smile left his lips and he turned her head to his.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked.

Jimin didn't reply as his lips smashed on his(Jungkook) own.

The taste of the ice cream added more flavor to the kiss.

His lips licked every corner of his mouth, making sure to get the sweet taste of his mouth.

His lips parted from his and he smiled softly, his eyes moving to his stomach again

"I love you, wifey," he whispered.

"I love you more, hubby" he said again

He made to kiss him again when he stopped him by placing a hand on his lips.

"More ice cream" he pouts.

He moved his eyes to his laps to find three bowls empty already.

Wait... Just now?? They haven't even gotten far!!

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 23K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
294K 12.8K 16
❝He is playing the role of Destroyer: Monsters, Mayhem, Himself.❞ ~ After being raised by a schizophrenic mother, Caden He...
11.1K 380 22
❛ I MAY NOT BE THE FIRST, BUT I WILL BE THE LAST MAN TO STAND BY YOUR SIDE. ❜ in which a second son falls in love with the bastard stark girl.