🔞 HIS OBSESSION 🔞 (Craving...

Payu_Rain20 द्वारा

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... अधिक

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 85&86

1.2K 78 6
Payu_Rain20 द्वारा

                             ★★★★★

                ★ SECRET KILLS ★

Cecilia's hand caught up in the air immediately she heard those voices. She turned her head and the knife fell from her bloodstained hand in shock, seeing her husband and son in front of her.

"Jeon," she whispered. She stood up and rushed to his arms.

"You came for me, you did" she sobbed.

"I didn't kill him on purpose, it was self defense" she quickly added.

Jungkook left them and walked to Kris who was lying on the floor, almost dead.

He placed his finger by his nose and noticed he was breathing faintly.

"He's still alive," he whispered.

Hearing that, Cecilia pulled free from the hug and rushed to him. She picked the knife and was about to stab him again when Jungkook held her hand.

"What do you want to do?" He questioned.

"I want to kill him, this devil doesn't deserve to live. He killed my parents, he made me leave my family, he made me abandon my husband and children! He killed Alexa! Tell me, do you think he deserves to be alive?" Cecilia half yelled.

"What did you just say? What did he do?" Mr. Jeon asked behind her.

"He was behind it all, everything that happened, he planned it all" she muttered.

Jungkook stared at her. He thought he was going to hate her when he set his eyes on her.

He thought he was going to despise her when she came back begging for his forgiveness. But he couldn't, not when he saw his Mom in a not so good state.

Her face was filled with bruises and marks, she was looking so skinny and unhealthy. She even tried to kill someone, his mother would never do that. She was an innocent and calm soul.

"I didn't leave willingly, Jeon. I was forced, I had no choice then, I couldn't even tell you because I was so ashamed then. I should have told you the truth, I should have told you everything. If I had, this wouldn't have happened" she said.

****

FLASHBACK, SIXTEEN YEARS AGO***

Cecilia woke up with a throbbing headache, she sat up weakly and her hand flew to her head when an excruciating pain hit her.

"Oww," she moaned softly.

She looked around the room to find herself in an unfamiliar room. The room was decorated beautifully.

"Where am I?" She tried to stand up and that was when she noticed she was naked.

"Aaaaaaahhh!!!" She screamed.

She looked beside her and she screamed again when she saw a guy sleeping next to her. He was backing her so she couldn't see his face.

"You monster!" She shouted, hitting him harshly on the back.

The guy turned and her eyes widened.

"Kris?" She whispered.

Kris smiled before sitting up.

"Cecilia, you're awake" he smiled.

"What did you do to me? Why am I naked?" She asked, hoping it was a nightmare.

"What did I do to you? Or what did we do together?" Kris asked.

"We're both naked so what do you think would have happened between us?" Kris said.

"Don't tell me..." She whispered.

"Tell me that's not true, nothing happened between us, right?" She started crying.

"Why are you crying? You obviously enjoyed what happened between us last night because you were moaning so crazily"

Cecilia slapped him hard on the cheek.

"I don't believe you! I would never sleep with you! I would never cheat on my husband!" She screamed in tears.

Kris chuckled.

"You already cheated on him, dear. How do you think he's going to react when he finds out?"

"You raped me! You raped me!!" She screamed.

"I didn't raped you, Cecilia. We had s*x together"

Cecilia dragged the covers around her and pounced on him, hitting him on the face.

"You monster! I'm your friend's wife for goodness sake! How could you!!!" She screamed.

Kris laughed as she continued hitting him, making her more angrier.

"There's nothing you can do Cecilia, it has been done already" he said.

"Your husband will be here soon, do you want him to see us this way? What do you think is going to come to his mind when he sees us this way?" He asked

Cecilia quickly got off him and stood to her feet.

"I'll never forgive you for this, you'll regret ever doing this to me Kris, I swear it" she yelled.

****, FLASHBACK ENDS***

"After that day, I felt so disgusted with myself, I was never myself. I couldn't face you and Jungkook. What will my little baby Lisa think of me when she grows up?" Cecilia was saying and Jeon couldn't take his eyes off her.

"The only mistake I made then was not telling you the truth, I should have confided in you. Not long after, I discovered that I was pregnant with Kris's child"

"You were what?" Jeon cuts her off.

"That wasn't true, I was never pregnant, believe me Jeon. That night, nothing happened between me and Kris, it was all his plan. I was never pregnant, Kris planned everything with the Doctor. He destroyed me, he destroyed me emotionally" Tears began trickling down her cheeks.

"I never knew how my parents found out, but they threatened to disown me if I didn't do the right thing. I felt shattered, I wanted to run to you because you are the only one I had then, but I couldn't. How could I tell my husband that I was pregnant for his friend?"

"Jeon, I was so weak. I didn't know what to do. Kris threatened to tell you the truth if I didn't elope with him"

"I had no choice"

"You should have told me, Cecilia. You should" Jeon said.

"I was so ashamed. Kris took me to Jeju island where he married me against my will. He... He.." she choked on her tears.

"I feel so dirty right now" she faced Jungkook, staring at him with her tearstained eyes.

"Please forgive me, Jungkook. I didn't mean to abandon you and your sis, I just didn't know what to do at that time. I'm so sorry, Mommy is so sorry" she cries.

Jungkook' eyes were already red, he couldn't even imagine what his Mom had gone through all these years.

"Mom," he whispered, going to her arms.

"My baby, Mommy is so sorry" Cecilia continued saying.

"I'm sorry for hating you without knowing all that you had gone through, I'm so sorry" Jungkook said.

Cecilia shook her head against his shoulder as more tears kept falling down her cheeks

"It's my fault, I'm so sorry" she said.

Jeon stared at Kris's body before slowly walking towards it. He clenched his fist as he watched him squeezing his face in pain. It was obvious that he was in deep pain.

He remembered the words he(Kris) said to him the night he called him.

"You bastard," he growled slowly.

He picked the knife and shoved it deep in his heart.

Kris gasped before falling to his back, his eyes shutting instantly.

Jungkook and Cecilia broke the hug and stared at him in surprise.

"That's what he deserves," Mr. Jeon said.

He walked to Cecilia and held her shoulder.

"You don't have to explain anymore, I deeply understand everything that happened. We were both at fault, I should have known something was wrong when you decided to leave me for Kris. I was just blinded by the hatred I had for you" he said.

"I don't care about what happened between you two, I don't care about the past. Let's just focus on the present, okay?"

Cecilia nodded slowly. He pulled her to a hug, consoling her gently.

"Everything is fine now, you're safe now" he whispered.

Cecilia's eyes went to Alexa's body and she shut her eyes tight.

"Alexa, I'm so sorry and thank you for everything" she said to herself.

****

IN A HOSPITAL***

Hwasa opened her eyes weakly and her eyes fell on a nurse who was busy checking on her.

She made a sound and the nurse's attention went to her.

"You're awake, I should get the Doctor" she quickly rushed away.

Hwasa groaned in pain, her whole body felt sore.

Soon, the doctor arrived with the nurse behind him

"How are you feeling now, Miss?" He asked.

"I feel sore," she whispered.

"You'll be fine, you just have to be confined in the hospital for some weeks and you'll be okay" the Doctor said.

"How did I end up here?" She asked.

"You were brought here from the hotel, you were raped brutally.  There are some damages in your body, your womb was damaged and if care is not taken, you might be crippled for the rest of your life"

Hwasa's eyes widened in shock.

"What?"

"That's not true, no..." Tears filled her eyes.

"Don't worry, the cops are already trying their best in finding the rapist. But I assure you that you'll be fine" the Doctor said.

He faced the nurse beside him.

"Take care of her while I attend to the other patients," he said.

"Yes sir" the Doctor left.

"No, I can't be barren, right? My legs are perfectly fine, right?"

The nurse sighed sadly.

"I'm sorry ma'am. But I promise we're going to try our best to ensure you'll be fine" she said.

Tears streamed down Hwasa's cheeks, she couldn't believe this was actually happening to her.

She felt pathetic and at that time, she hated Jay more than anything in her life.

****

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

"Bro, will they bring back my Mom?" Lisa asked Jimin. They're both in the living room.

"Sure, do you trust your Brother?" Jimin asked.

"More than my life," Lisa quickly said.

"Then be rest assured," Jimin smiled.

Lisa placed her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you bro, for staying with my brother even after everything my Dad had done to your family" she muttered.

Jimin placed his hand around her shoulder.

"That's because I love your brother so much... Wanna know a secret?" He asked.

Lisa nodded and removed her head from his shoulder.

"Your brother is my first love," Jimin said.

"Aww" Lisa covered his cheeks with her palms.

"I can't live without him, he's my addiction," Jimin added.

"Bro, I'm so happy for you," Lisa smiled.

"You're making me wanna fall in love," she added.

"Should I tell you a secret too?" Lisa whispered.

Jimin looked around before nodding his head.

"My brother is so in love with you, you're the first man he has ever introduced to us after eight years. And do you see the way he stares at you, it's always filled with love and admiration. He loves you Jimin, he really does" Lisa said.

Jimin smiled heavily and Lisa didn't fail to notice that.

"You're blushing!" She exclaimed.

Jimin covered his cheeks and Lisa laughed happily.

"You're so cute!" She smiled

They heard the sound of the door opening and they turned their heads to its direction.

Jungkook and Mr. Jeon entered the house and at their back was....

"Mom?" Lisa called.

"Mom!!" She stood and rushed to Cecilia's arms immediately.

"Mom! I miss you so much!" She screamed.

"I miss you too, love" Cecilia smiled.

"Tell me you're not leaving again, tell me please" Lisa said.

Cecilia was about to say something when a pain struck her in the stomach.

Lisa broke the hug and stared at her sadly.

"You're not saying anything, does that mean you're still going to leave again?"

"No, I dare not. I'm here to stay" Cecilia said.

Lisa smiled before hugging her again.

Jungkook stared at them with a smile before going to Jimin.

"You did it," Jimin whispered.

He smiled before kissing him on the lips shortly, not minding if his family were present.

"It was all thanks to you," he smiled.

"Have you forgiven her?" He asked.

He nodded.

"I couldn't stay mad at her when I set my eyes on her"

Jimin chuckled.

"I love you, Cara," he suddenly said.

"I love you more," he said.

"I love you most," he said.

They both laughed.

He placed his arms around Jimin's back and they both walked towards the others.

"Welcome back home," Mr. Jeon said.

Cecilia smiled, Lisa's arms were around her.

"She's staying here with us forever," Lisa said.

"Sure, I'm not leaving anymore," Cecilia said. They already buried Alexa before they left the place.

"Should I order the maids to prepare your room?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"No, she's gonna stay in the room with me. I can't bear to see her apart" Lisa quickly said.

"Sure, I wanna stay with my daughter," Cecilia said.

"Yippee!! Let's go, Mom. Lemme show you my room, it's very spacious" Lisa said and dragged her away.

"She looks so happy," Mr. Jeon said.

"I know, right?" Jungkook muttered.

Lisa turned to Cecilia and they walked towards her room. They hadn't gotten that far when Lisa noticed Cecilia bleeding in the nose.

"Mom, you're bleeding" she whispered.

"Huh?" Cecilia touched her nose and was shocked to find her hand stained with blood.

"Mom, why are you bleeding? Why?!" Lisa shouted.

That caught the other's attention, and they quickly rushed to them.

"What's wrong?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Mom is bleeding on the nose, she's fine, right?" Lisa asked, staring at her Dad.

"I'm fine honey, it's stress maybe" Cecilia smiled.

A pain hit her on her stomach and blood began spilling out of her mouth.

She lost her balance and she fell right in Mr. Jeon's hand.

"Mom!!!!"

"Cecilia!!!"

Mr. Jeon held her to him, staring at her as she couldn't stop bleeding from the mouth and nose.

"Cecilia, what's wrong? Did you take something?" He rushed.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"Why are you saying sorry? You're fine, right?" Lisa said.

Cecilia closed her eyes tightly before opening it back.

"I didn't mean to, it was a reflex action" she said.

"What are you saying? We should rush her to the hospital" Jungkook said.

Cecilia shook her head.

"It's too late," she whispered.

She stared at her husband.

"Thank you for coming back to me, Jeon. For taking care of my children, I say a very big thank you"

"I'm glad I still have some space in your heart, I'm glad that you never forgot me. But, you have to do that now, you have to make yourself happy once more"

"What are you saying, Mom? Don't say anything please" Lisa cries

"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't fulfill my promise to you, I'm so sorry"

"Do you know the happiest day of my life? Today. Because I finally reconciled with my family, I can finally die in peace" she said.

"Cecilia," Mr. Jeon said.

She stared at him with her teary eyes, she raised her hand and touched his cheeks.

"I love you, honey. Please take care of our children" she whispered.

Her hand dropped to her side and her body went limp immediately.

"Mom! Mom!!!!!" Lisa screamed, shaking her body.

"You can't leave Cecilia, we still have a long way to go. We still need to take care of our grandkids, you can't leave" Mr. Jeon cried softly.

Jimin wasn't left out either, he was also in tears.

"Mom, you can't leave me! You promise to stay forever!!!" Lisa screamed in tears.

Jungkook bent his head as his tears fell on the cold tiles.

"I just got to meet you, you can't leave again"

"Cecilia, just come back to me please. We still have a long way to go"

"Mom!!!!!!!" Lisa passed out immediately.

TBC

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

92.4K 3.2K 32
Park Jimin is a famous dancer under JYP Entertainment Jeon Jungkook is a famous singer under BigHit Entertainment what will happen when the two ceo...
452K 20.8K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...
129K 5.1K 13
Jungkook: we both are young i stil had to make my career. Your dreams and all. We can't do this and what will i tell my parents? I make a guy pregnan...
71.2K 4.4K 38
➳Bitter sweet♡ ->🔸Main characters: park jimin ।। Jeon jungkook। ->🔸Side ships: kim taehyung।। junghoseok।।kim namjoon।।kim seokjin ->🔸Tags: jikook...