ONESHOTS || KTH ||

By actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... More

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

White Lies

1.5K 124 44
By actually_aquarius

Taehyung . His father called him . Mr Kim kept the pen down and looked at his son who is sitting opposite to him . You have to cut all the ties with that girl .

Appa – Taehyung called his father in disbelief .

Let me talk . His father cut him off . Till now we didn't ask you to do that . But now you have to ...... His father clasped his hands together , looking straight at his son's eyes . We know we tied you with someone whom you don't love but try to understand , Taehyung ...... You are married and she is clearly unhappy because of your behaviour . She wants your love and care , Taehyung ....... And you have to leave that woman behind .

Appa I –

Again his words got cut by his father's . His father paused him by raising his hand . I hope you're aware of the election and I don't think I have to remind you that you're a nominee . It's your first time , Taehyung ...... and we don't want anyone to know about your extramarital affair . His father stood up from the chair and walked towards him . He came beside Taehyung . It's not only for your good Tae but also for both the girls . If anyone gets to know about this , they not only will tarnish you but also that girl's life . He patted Taehyung's shoulder and walked away from there , leaving Taehyung with all the negative thoughts . His father stopped at the doorway and slanted towards his son whose back is facing to him . Your wife is pregnant and she earns for your attention and care not the despair of knowing her husband is f#cking his mistress behind her back .  He said before walking away from there . Taehyung looked down hearing that. His wife is pregnant .

Their marriage was nothing out of love but just two powerful family's heirs marrying together . His wife knew he had an affair with someone but didn't confront him . She didn't receive any type of love or care from him as a husband . He was more of a stranger to her and the same goes for him too .

Taehyung walked towards one of his penthouse , tiredly . He unbuttoned his first two button and rolled up his shirt sleeves walking inside . The entire house was extremely quite . He walked inside the bedroom and there she is ...... wrapped in a blanket only her face peeking outside . Her whole attention was fixated on the laptop screen . He knocked on the opened door to bring her attention to him .

Taetae ! She threw the blanket off her body and jumped down the bed running towards him . She hugged him tightly , buring her face in his chest , nuzzling there . I – I missed you . She said rubbing her face on his chest . He simply rubbed her back looking straight at the wall . Why didn't you come last night ? I even messaged you but you didn't replied . I was all alone here . She mumbled .

Pulling back from the hug , he squinted his eyes looking at her . Didn't Mrs Ahn and guards were here ? He asked .

They were . She said walking back to the bed . But you weren't .

Do you want to go for a ride ? He asked while cuddling with her .

Ride ? Now ? She asked pulling back from his hands . He nodded . They immediately changed there dress ready to go out .

Taetae ? He hummed while tightening the watch around his wrist . Should I take my phone ? She asked waving her phone at him . He looked at the phone for sometime .

No need . We will get back soon . He said without any emotion . She kept the phone on the table walking towards him . He pulled the hood over her head and give her a mask while him doing the same .

Get on the first bus , okay . He said once again to her who is fiddling with her fingers looking down at her shoes . She just nodded . He can assume there must be a small pout forming on her lips . His heart thumbing against his chest . He shook her slowly by her shoulders . YNiee ....

Are you not coming with me ? She asked looking at him . I can't . His heart clenched .

I'll . He said , more like to convince his racing heart . She nodded . Seeing her sad face , he pulled her towards his chest . Rubbing her back to and fro .  After sometime he pulled back from her . He took a folded paper from his pocket and extended it to her . YN baby , go to this place . I'll be there soon and pick you up . He said showing the address to her . She take the paper and folded it neatly , holding inside her fisted hand .

YN .... He called , she looked at him with her doe eyes . Pushing back the lump forming on his throat , he asked her , Do you trust me ?

Of course I do . Her doe eyes sparkling looking at him . He nodded .

Can I get a kiss ? He asked . She looked around the place , seeing a lot people waiting for the bus at this time . It's almost 8 pm .

No Taetae , there is a lot of people and they will see us , if we kissed . She said with a small shy smile forming on her lips behind the mask . I'll kiss you , when we get back home . She said reassuring him . Home . When will it be ?

He pecked her forehead . We are going to play hide and seek . For that you have to hide on the first bus while I'm counting . I'll find you when the time is right . He said hugging her tightly in his arms .

She pulled back from his arms and looked at him with a mischievous smile behind the mask . Ohh~~ I love that game . No Taetae , you won't be able to find me , like the last time we played and I'll win for sure . She shook her head .

No.... He shook his head . This time I'll find you ...... no matter what . I'm not going to lose this time . I'll find you even if it takes time . He looked at his watch . Okay I'm going to count..... He sniffled back his tears . Get on the first bus . He said walking backwards .

When will you find me ? He stopped walking hearing her question .

Soon . I'll come soon . He said . Soon .

Taehyung punched the steering wheel with all his might . His loud sobbing echoed in the car . He had lost his last ounce of humanity in him . He just left a girl , who is mentally retarded , all alone at night . A girl who loved him , who knows nothing about this world , who only trusts him in this whole world . Just for his selfishness , he left her . How could he ?

What if something bad happen to her ? What if someone tries to molest her ?
What if she lost her way ?
What have I done ?

Tears brimmed his water line . He immediately opened the car door and ran towards the bus stop . Hoping that she is still there . Breathing heavily he stood there , looking around the place to get a glimpse of her . But no she wasn't there . He take his phone from the pocket , searching for her photo .

Taehyung walked towards the people who are still waiting for the bus . Hey ! Did you see this girl ? She was wearing a hoodie and jeans . He asked the same question to everyone who present there but no one has noticed the girl .

Miss , miss .. YN slowly opened her eyes , blinking her eyes to adjust to the surroundings . Her sleepy eyes fell on a man looking at her with a worried expression . This is the last stop . Can you please get off the bus ? He asked slowly to the girl . She looked outside and slowly get down the bus . Her eyes wandering to the surroundings to get a glimpse of the man who promised to find her .

She sat on the seat in the bus stop waiting for him . She chewed her lips time to time , looking around for him . She looked down fiddling with her fingers when she noticed three drunkards walking towards her . Just by seeing their dress she understood that they are not a good men .

Hey , what are you doing here alone , pretty little thing ? One of them said touching her face . She shifted in her seat shrugging their hands off her body . But they continued there assault by touching her .

GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER ? She flinched hearing a deep voice . The men turned towards the intruder . Seeing the intruder who is gripping tightly on a baseball bat , they ran away from there .

Seeing them running away from there , he looked at the girl who is shaking vigorously in the corner . He slowly walked towards her but stopped hearing her saying , please don't do anything , pl–please . He slowly kept the baseball bat on the seat and slowly walked towards her .

Please miss , calm down . I'm no threat to you . Please , calm down . His voice came really soothing this time .

After sometime when he saw that , she finally calmed down , he took a seat beside her , leaving a little distance in between them .

I'm Jung Hoseok . He introduced himself , extending a towel to her . She slowly took it with her trembling hands .

Seeing no attempt in her , to introduce herself , he asked her . What's your name ?

YNiee . Her voice was so soft . Hearing her saying her name like this , he turned towards her . His eyes wandered in her face for a long time while she slowly and neatly folded the towel . Seeing her small gestures , he understood that she is a little .

Why you're here alone ? He asked looking straight .

I'm playing hide and seek . She replied . Hearing her , he looked around to see if there is someone around them .

With whom ? He asked looking around to see anyone beside them , who is playing with her .

Taetae .

Who is he ?

My boyfriend . She chuckled to herself . He looked at the pure smile which formed on her face . He asked me to get on the first bus . But I couldn't because some bad people pushed me while they fastly entered the bus and drove off . So I took the second one . What if Taetae couldn't find me ? A sob broke out from her mouth . Hoseok slowly placed his hands on her shoulder but pulled it back seeing her flinch .

Playing hide and seek . It's not a game YN . He had  just thrown you out if his life . He looked down feeling sad for her and anger towards him .

Do you have a phone ? He asked looking at her . She shook her head .

Taetae said to keep it at the house . She said sniffling her tears .

He had planned out well . His fist clenched . Do you know your address or something ? Hoseok asked . YN immediately fished her hands inside the pocket to take the paper on which he wrote the address . But she didn't find it . Soon her eyes filled with tears .

Do you know anyone other than him ? He asked hoping to hear a positive response but no . She shook her head . How about I take you somewhere ? She again shook her head .

Taetae said not to go away with strangers . She said looking down at her shoes . He sighed . There is no way he can leave her here all alone  at this time .

How about I take you to a place where there is a lot of toys ? He asked . She looked at him hesitatingly.  Seeing this , he asked once again . How about I buy you a lot of ice creams and candies ? She blinked her eyes looking down , she shook her head .

Taetae said not to receive anything from strangers . Hoseok sighed heavily . He took his phone out from his pocket and dialled a number .

Noona , can you help me ? He asked when the call got connected .

YNiee . She turned her head around seeing her new best friend .

Hobii.... She squealed .

9 years has passed after that night . After that night , both Taehyung and YN didn't seen each other .

How are you ? Hobi asked taking a seat beside her bed .

I'm fine . How about you ? She reciprocated it .

Good . Again her eyes turned back to the book she is reading . He sighed seeing her engaged in the book she is reading . He looked around the place and turned his attention back to the girl beside him . Where is our little Joonie ?

She smiled hearing that name . Joonie must be playing around . Hoseok nodded . He stood up and ruffled her hair , making her whine with an irresistible pout on her lips .

C

areful ! Taehyung said pulling the kid upwards and settled the kid on the nearby bench .

Mr Kim ! The squeal of the little one made him look at the kid in confusion but chuckled afterwards . The little boy was asking him not to knelt . Taehyung knelt in front of him to examine his little swollen ankle .

What's your name ? Taehyung inquired while looking at his ankle .

Lee Yoo Joon . Taehyung nodded . Just then a man dressed in black attire walked towards him with an ointment . Taehyung took it from him and started to apply it on Yoo Joon's ankle .

Taehyung was here to volunteer as a public servant in regarding to the upcoming election . Both Taehyung and Yoo Joon talked for a long time when Taehyung wondered why Yoo Joon is here . It's a place for mentally disabled adults and what's the reason for a kid of 8 years doing here .

Why you're here ? Taehyung asked looking at Yoo Joon who is busy devouring the ice cream .

This is my house . He said licking the ice cream . Taehyung looked at him in confusion . Me and my mom lives here .

Mr Kim , do you want to meet my mom ? Yoo Joon asked to Taehyung while walking around the garden . Taehyung is now a usual visitor here . He would always spend his time with Yoo Joon .

Is it okay if we go and meet your mom ? Taehyung asked .

I had talked about you to my mom and now she knows you . Yoo Joon said nodding his head .

Eomma , this is Mr Kim . Yoo Joon said introducing him to his mother . YN slowly lifted her head up and again her concentration came back to the book she was reading .

Taehyung stood there frozen . The moment his eyes fell on her he had recognized who she is . YN . His YNiee . So Yoo Joon must be his child . She hasn't changed a bit . The same old girl . 9 years has passed yet she is the same girl he fell in love with . But why didn't she recognize him . Did she by any chance forget about him ? No way . She can't . She loves him . She loves her Taetae .

H-hi . His voice broke while his eyes filled with tears of happiness . It's been 9 years she they both last seen each other .

Taetae ? She said looking around the place before fixing her stares at him . Before Taehyung could say anything Yoo Joon sat beside her .

No Eomma . It's not Taetae . It's Mr Kim . Yoo Joon sighed out his frustration . He don't have any idea how much time his mother says that name over a day . We don't know who this Taetae is . A person's name which stuck in my mom's mind and I think she had forgotten his physical characteristics . He said walking out the room . Taehyung once again turned back to look at the girl who is lying on the bed . She had forgotten .

Joonie , Taehyung called the little guy beside him who hummed as the response . What do you think about having an Appa ? Don't you ever think about wanting a father ? He asked to the 10 year old . He knew it's not good thing to ask straight to a kid but he did as he know Yoo Joon is kid with mature mindset .

Sometimes . Yoo Joon took a dried leaf from the ground , cricling it in between his thumb and forefinger . Sometimes I wanted to have a perfect family like others . But now I think about it I don't want that . I have a mother who loves me more than anything in this world . Even though she , herself is a kid sometimes ..... I'm really happy with what I have .

Taehyung looked down , forcing down the lump forming inside his throat .

Hey ! Taehyung ruffled the silent Joonie's hair settling beside him . Are you perhaps mad at me for not visiting for last two weeks ? I'm sorry . I was out of the country . Taehyung again sighed receiving no response from the 13 year old boy . Where is YNiee ? He asked looking around .

You don't have to keep visiting this place ..... Appa . Hearing the way Yoo Joon addressed him , Taehyung stunned . This is first time hearing Yoo Joon calling him ' Appa ' . Taehyung wanted to ask him to call him once again , over and over but the look on the face of the 13 year old made his insides restless . I hope you will be happy with your family .....

Joonie–

I prefer to be named as a bastard than the illegitimate son of Mr Kim Taehyung . Yoo Joon said . He curtly bowed before walking away .

How ? Taehyung didn't noticed the word spilled out from his mouth .

We resembles a lot . Yoo Joon replied while his eyes filled with tears . He always loved Taehyung . He wanted to be with him . He wanted to be like him , his role model , his friend . But there aren't meant to be a family . Taehyung nodded looking down . He didn't attempt to wipe away the tears fell from his waterline streaming down his cheeks . We resembles a lot .

THE END

Since I can't be with you right now I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1K 8
"the love that can not be described in words" this is my first bts one shot, and i really hope u enjoy it and some of these are going to be very long...
368K 12.6K 24
#1 btsjhope out of 24.8k stories #2 fanfiction- out of 1.39M Stories #2 Btsarmy- out of 30.5k Stories #3 taehyung- out of 176k Stories #13 love...
55 6 6
Hello There Beautiful Reader, Thanks for dropping by! :) This is purely based on the writer's (oh, that's me!) imagination. PLEASE DON'T COPY, PASTE...
15.1K 425 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...