Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 50

30.2K 796 123
By PinkyTsarmi

A/N: May naputol na part sa chap 48, for sure napansin 'yon sa nagbasa agad n'ong nag UD ako. Nadagdagan ko na :) na cut talaga😭

She's waiting for Magnus to go out of the bathroom. Magnus is done cleaning her after the deed. They're both satisfied but Magnus didn't take all her energy because she's pregnant.

Now she's watching TV and Magnus' crisis is all over the news. Says that there's new company surpassing his. The Aresun. It says that it's just a new built but without proper funding, she doubt that it will boost that fast. Who might be behind the fast rising of Arenus? Is it Magnus' enemy? And who's the CEO?

The bathroom door opened. Pinatay niya ang TV. She keep her face stoic trying to be unbothered on his nakedness. That towel on his waist isn't enough cover. He's drying his hair with small towel. Napalunok na lang siya at napaiwas ng tingin.

"Magnus, we better talk about your company's state. It's already all over the news---"

"Why is that Villamor initiating that he'll drive you home?" Putol ni Magnus na para bang mas importante pang pag-usapan iyon kompara sa problemang kinakaharap nito.

"Can you dress up first?" She asked impatiently as she tore of her gaze at him because every second passed by he's becoming hotter on her eyes.

He obliged. Pumasok ito sa walk-in closet at hindi rin naman nagtagal ay agad ring lumabas. He's swearing sweatpants but no shirt! Is he seducing her or something?

"Didn't I told you to dress up?" Striktang tanong niya sa asawa.

"I can't have your attention if you won't see my chest---"

"W-what?! That's not true!" Galit na tanggi niya pero ang mata ay nanatili sa dibdib nito.

His body seems like perfectly sculpted. There are not-so-visible scars due to underground fight but it just made him look hotter.

"Now, that you're under my hypnotism, you'll surely answer me honestly."

His words seems unclear to her because she's focus on his chest.

"Why are you with that bastard?" He asked coldly.

"Meeting..." Wala sa sariling sagot niya.

Kailan ba siya naging hayok sa dibdib nito? And he's caressing his chest, and it's unintentionally seducing her. Medyo basa pa ang dibdib nito kaya parang kumikinang sa pagtama ng dim lights.

"Meeting, huh? That seems a date to me. Pinilit ka pang ihatid." Magnus chuckle humorlessly.

"H-huh? Hindi ko siya gusto, Magnus." She respond and tilt her head to watch more his chest.

"Sino ang gusto mo kung ganoon?" He asked coldly but there's a hint of amusement on his voice.

"Ikaw, Magnus..."

Napakurap siya pagkatapos niyang sagutin ang binata. Doon niya napagtanto ang panlilinlang nito gamit ang kahinaan niya. And that weakness is his chest!

"What the fuck, Magnus Sebastian!" Inis na bulyaw niya dito at pinalo ito ng unan.

Magnus chuckle and steal the pillow from her and throw it away.

"At least, you become honest when you're distracted on my chest." Magnus smirked.

Sinamaan niya ito ng tingin.

"Don't say words like that as if I'm addicted to your chest!" She hissed.

Magnus head tilted while staring at her.

"Hmm? You want me to use my chest again to ask you if you're really addicted or not?" He teased.

She grabbed the gun on the drawer and pointed at Magnus. This is all his fault! Simula n'ong nahulog siya dito ay marami na siyang kahihiyang nagawa.

Magnus raised his hands in surrender. Kalaunan ay ekspertong inagaw nito ang baril at tinanggalan ng bala saka tinapon sa carpet.

"You can't point a gun on someone you love, wife." He said as he lay beside her.

"Why not?" She frowned.

Dati naman ay tinutukan niya ito ng baril... Wait, she's not initiating that she loves him even before!

It's just that, Magnus is used to her pointing a gun at him. What change?

"It's because we don't threaten their lives but we protect them." He explained.

Kumunot ang noo niya at tumitig sa binata.

"Why do you know so much things about love?" She asked.

When Magnus fell for her, she really can see it. It seems like he know what love is or he might probably learned in the process and she envy him. Because until now, nangangapa pa rin siya. She don know what to act, what to say...God, she's terrible.

"Do I? I don't know it just came out naturally." Magnus shrugged.

"Then, why am I not like that?" She asked with a glimpse of sadness on her voice.

"HERA..."

Hera's eyes are usually cold. But right now, he can see sadness and a bit of fear on her eyes. She's slowly letting her guards down on him, he can see her emotions now but this one, he can't take it. Kasi nababasa na niya ang susunod na sasabihin ng dalaga.

"What if I'm not in lo---"

"Hera Benjamin-Sebastian." He called her name coldly to let her know that he didn't like her idea.

Natigilan ang asawa. Hera bite her lips and slowly hug him even tho she's struggling because of her big baby bump.

"I'm sorry. I'm just pressured, Magnus." She apologize in a little voice.

And who is he to resist her? He mentally groaned. He wanna complain that it's so unfair why he's just instantly whipped to Hera. Tho, sometimes Hera really act so cute but she can still able to control it.

How can I make you fell in love with me even more?

And he knew it's not going to be easy. Hera was built to be cold and strong, taking the cold lady boss around his palm is never gonna be easy. But he's Magnus Sebastian, he won't back down. He made the cold lady boss who despise marriage, he already went this far. No reason can make him back down.

"Why would you be?" He asked trying to know what's on her mind.

Mas lalong sumiksik ang buntis na asawa. His right hand embrace her back to pull her closer. He wet his lips trying to contain his amusement. She really act like kid sometimes. Kulang na lang ay dumagan ito sa ibabaw niya at mukhang nagdalawang isip nga lang dahil baka ay mabigatan siya.

"I don't know! It's seems like you're too good on this already. You're sweet, you can act like a normal lovely husband while me, I just search it on how to be a lovely wife. It's so embarrassing, Magnus." Sumbong nito.

"Hmm. So you searched it, huh?" Hindi matago ng seryoso niyang boses ang panunukso.

"Paulit-ulit, Magnus?" Masungit na pambabara ni Hera.

"Tss. Inaaway mo na naman ako." Pagtatampo kunwari niya.

Guilt immediately flash on her face. It's really satisfying seeing different emotion on her face rather than being stoic.

"Sorry."

"If you're sorry, kiss me." Pagsusungit niya.

Hera glared at him.

"Pinaglalaruan mo ba ako, Sebastian?" Masungit na tanong nito.

"Damot."

Hera sighed and moved to give him peck on his lips. Pero mabilisan siyang lumingon kaya nagtama ang labi nila.

"Magnus!" Hera hissed in surprise.

He just smirked.

"Back on what we were talking, I don't want you to be pressure but I also want you to be true to yourself. You already admitted that you have feelings for me, Hera. But why do I still feel that you're holding back?"

Hera gulped and look away.

"Should I give all in? Will it be worth it?" There's still doubt in her voice.

"Do you trust me that it will be worth it?" He asked back.

Natahimik ito. Saka dahan-dahang tumango.

"I trust you, Magnus. Don't break me." Mahinang saad nito at sumandal sa kanya.

Pinatakan niya ito ng halik sa noo.

"I'll break me first before I'll break you."

Bumilis ang pintig ng puso niya sa tuwa.

"Y-YOU think he'll like it?" Pinilit niyang itago ang kaba sa boses.

"He'll love it!" Chanel Hope giggled.

The Hiraeth girls are here. Helping her to make the whole dinning room a complete romantic place.

From the black planting of the wall, it already filled with balloons and flowers. Theirs also plenty of balloons in the ceiling. She's not used to ask for help, but this time she knew she'll be needing more hands.

"I never imagine that you'll become like this but I'm so happy for you." Harley said smiling and gently rub her bump.

"Hay, I want to see Kuya Magnus' reaction but it would be more romantic if you are alone here." Hermes dramatically sighed.

"Don't forget the three words!" Hailey remind her.

Kumunot naman ang noo niya.

"Three words?"

Nagtinginan ang mga 'to saka sabay na napakamot ng batok.

"For sure nasabi mo na  kay Kuya Magnus. Remember the three words that you said to him!" Cash said.

Napaisip naman siya sandali. Inaalala ang lahat ng usapan nila ng binata kung saan ay nagsabi siya ng tatlong salita. Napatango naman siya ng maalala kung ano 'yon.

"I'll kill you?" She answered.

Sabay namang napangiwi ang mga 'to.

"Don't freak out, they're just not so common couple." Chanel whispered on the girls.

"No, not that. The words that you said to him before you sleep." Haikeen said.

"Good night," sagot niya pero mukhang nakulangan pa ang nga babae. "Nightmares..." Dagdag niya sa sagot.

Lantarang napangiwi ang mga 'to.

"Wow. Instead of sweet dreams, they say nightmares." Cash Skylar muttered in disbelief.

"I think she haven't told him that she love him yet. But we shouldn't lose hope, maybe this is the perfect time!" Pampalubag loob ni Harley.

Napatango naman ang mga ito.

"After you revealed the gender's baby, you say the three words-eight letters, okay?" Bilin ni Hailey.

"If you don't know what's that, just try asking this..." Chanel said while pointing her chest. "...and it'll answer."

Then her cousin wrap up and leave. Nang maiwan siyang mag-isa ay tinawagan na niya ang binata para makauwi. Sabi nito ay matatagal ito. She's expecting him to be home at seven but now it's near seven thirty.

She dialed his number but Magnus is not answering. She shrugged and just think that he's busy. Umupo na lang muna siya sa mesa at naghikab.

Pregnancy really made some changes on her body. Hindi siya palaging pagod at matagal siyang makakatulog pero nang lumaki pa lalo ang tiyan ay kay dali niyang antukin. She's just thankful that Zara is really hands on on the underground right now because she can't do it.

Dinilat niya ang mata ng maalimpungatan. She can't believe that she fell asleep while just sitting on the dining table. Nang mapalingon siya sa orasan ay nagulat siya ng makitang alas diyes na.

Magnus isn't home yet? Yes, he told her to not wait for him because he might be late but she didn't expect that it'll be this late.

Well, it's normal. Maybe there's an emergency in Poderoso or in Sebastian Organization. She understand that he didn't contact her. It's their life.

But she can't help but to feel sad and disappointed. Napatingin siya sa hinanda niya. From decorations to cooking his favorite dish and a DIY gift box which is the gender of their baby is inside. Yes, she knew this is just little things to a typical lovely wife, but for the use to be cold hearted wife, it's already big deal for her.

But she'll understand. Magnus is just late...

Binuhay na lang niya ang telebisyon sa dining at nanood na lang ng balita. She was still sleepy but got herfull conscious back when she heard Magnus' name on the television.

''The Empire of Magnus Sebastian, the top company in the business industry for years announced its bankruptcy. The title will be given to the fast rising company, the Aresun. We didn't able to reach for Mr. Sebastian because we didn't find him on his office. Also, the whole building of Mr. Sebastian's Empire is empty, which semi-confirms the bankruptcy of his company. Back to you, Wendy.'' The reporter said.

She become deaf for a moment. Her body went numb and her heart ache. She can't even utter a word o move a muscle. She was extremely shock.

"Nakunan mo ba ng panayam ang asa ni Magnus Sebastian na si Hera Benjamin-Sebastian? How is she reacting to the news? Will she be filing for divorce?" Tanong pa ng isang news anchor.

"As of now, we can't get inside the Sebastian's villa. There's no sign of Hera Sebastian leaving the village. She must still be inside, Wendy."

"Hmm. It must be tough for her. Marrying someone for power but now the power's gone, mananatili pa rin ba siya? She says she loves him, but will that be enough for Hera Benjamin to stay? Is love enough for her?" The news anchor narrates.

The news anchor trying is doing a good job for concealing mockery on her voice, but not good enough for her because she still notice it.

Pinatay niya ang TV at tumawag sa binata. He's not answering. His phone might not be with him but what surprise him is when the call intentionally ended. He's holding his phone!

"Fuck, Magnus!"

She didn't care about anything else. She doesn't care what people says about them. She only care about Magnus right now. And she wants to talk to Magnus!

Is he okay? Losing the company you've been working hard to top it for years isn't easy. She wants to be with him, she wanted him to know that she's here.

She walk towards the door. If Magnus won't answer his phone, she'll look for him. They need to talk. Even tho she still haven't recovered from shock yet.

Everything seems a nightmare. Parang kahapon lang ay dinadama pa ng binata ang tiyan niya at hinihintay na gumalaw ang bata sa loob niya. On how he whispered her to have a good sleep because he'll give her the world. But in an instant, this disaster happened.

Saktong papalapit na siya sa pinto ay may nag-doorbell. Her hope quickly went up thinking that it's Magnus but to her disappointment, it's one of his men.

"Where's Magnus?" She asked the man coldly in impatient voice.

"Mr. Sebastian said that he won't be home, and he wants you to sign this." Sabi ng lalaki at inabot sa kanya ang folder saka umalis.

Kumunot ang noo niya at binuklat ang folder. And her heart ached seeing the papers that he wanted her to sign. And it comes with the note saying,

'I know you won't be needing me anymore because I'm powerless so I did you a favor and file this papers.  Hope you find someone better than me. Sign this...and you're free.'

And when she look on the annulment paper her heart ache seeing his signature. And it's his signature. She knew it was his!

Napakurap siya ng mapansin ang butil ng tubig na pumapatak sa papel. She wiped it but another drop fell on the paper, wetting it.

"Fuck it." Mura niya at muling pinunasan ang butil ng tubig na sunod-sunod na pumatak sa papel and when she realized what is it, napahawak siya sa pisngi niya at napagtantong umiiyak na pala siya.

Muli siyang napatingin sa sulat nito at nanikip lang ang dibdib nang maalala ang binata.

I know you're breaking right now Magnus...but why did you compromise on your words?

"I'll break me first before I'll break you."

The first time she hear that words make her heart beats fast in happiness, but now realizing what he really meant, she can feel her heart tear into pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 5.4K 28
COMPLETED "They are literally breaking the heart of the Wife, Mabegail -- The Breakable Wife" The husband wanted to leave his wife. The wife begged...
29.6M 525K 39
(R-18) Three years ago, iniwanan ni Kim si Diego. He was her first everything. Her first love. Sa kabila ng lahat, nagawa siya nitong lokohin at ipag...
160K 1K 8
This is for mature readers.This story contains mature scenes. The corresponding chapters of this story contains sexual contents not suitable for youn...
3M 54.6K 56
Wife Series 1 It is all about a wife who loves her husband that she's willing to do everything for him. Even if that consequences will make her be ma...