Multiversal Destruction/Metal...

By HydroDoesWhackyStuff

[Read the Disclaimer page please. Thank you.] Gensokyo, Systar System, it's a hell of a journey. A start of a... More

D̸̤̚Ì̶̮S̸͓̑C̶̘͑L̴̺͑Ã̷͙I̸̐ͅM̷̤͠E̴̲̐R̴͍̍
P̴̔R̸͓̊Ó̵L̵̚Ö̷̤́Ĝ̸̫Ȕ̶͇E - Light Up The N̶̟̉ę̵͛ẃ̴̮ ̶̪̓W̸̯̃o̵͓͝r̶̤̚ľ̶̙ḏ̸̐
M1SS1ØN 1: Homophobical E̷̤̕ǹ̸͇c̷͕̈́o̸̺͝ú̵̠n̵̠͊ṭ̷̅e̴̩̐r̴͔̒
M1SS1ØN 2: Stronger Than E̶̡͐l̵͈̏ē̵̡c̷̲̆ẗ̵̺́r̶̜̉o̶̯̍l̸̪̑y̴͚̑t̷̥̊ȇ̵͔s̵̯͐
M1SS1ØN 3: Desperado & E̴̜̙̬̊̾̀̔͝s̷̡̙̻̻̯̗͓̑́͐̋̇͝c̴̦̜͑͠ä̶̪͇̯́p̴̛̩̠͒͊͌͊̿ͅe̵͋́͠
M1SS1ØN 4: Space Trip! And W̵̩̅i̴̮͘c̶̈́ͅk̵̥͂e̵̢͐d̴̹̒n̷̙̈e̶̥͝s̴̼̾ṡ̵̜
M1SS1ØN 5: C̶̢̖̏h̵̳͚͝a̵̖̿s̴̎͜e̵̛̗̠̾ & P̵͚̋͠r̸̋̕ȅ̸d̶i̴̗͛c̸̢̘͌̀t̷͂i̸ō̵̹͓͋n̸
M1SS1ØN 6: B̴̩̀a̸͚͑d̴͔̐l̶̕a̶͂n̸̏d̷͛͜s̸͠ & W̸h̶̩̔͝i̷̮̝͐s̶̈p̴͝e̸̒rs
M1SS1ØN 7: Welcome & Goobye G̷̡̩̋ě̷̥̝͐ņ̴̺̇s̶̨̗̎o̵̱̯͘k̵͎͐͝y̷̺͈̎́ō̵̘͝
M1SS1ØN 8: R̷̗̅ë̶̘n̴̖̂ȩ̷̇g̴̭̎a̷̮͐d̷̩̎ẹ̴̽s̷̕, Barfight, & Kisses
M1SS1ØN 9: Bu̸st̶e̷r,̸ ̴Bl̸oodt̷hirs̵t̴,̷ ̶a̷n̵d̵ ̷Un̷v̸is̴it̶ed in Gensokyo
M1SS1ØN 10: I'm Back to R̶̨̮͎͑̎ḯ̵̒s̵̱̎͗̕͝e̷͝ , I'm Back To F̶̛̅̉͝â̴̄͛͐̎ĺ̶͑l̸
M1SS1ØN 12: Go Slap
M1SS1ØN 13: Hydro's Noble Sacrifice
M1SS1ØN 14: Transparent Highway Rush
Epilogue: Endless Possibilities

M1SS1ØN 11: C̷̯͋on̵̊f̶͋u̴͗s̸̋i̴͋o̶n̸ and no M̴ö̸t̷í̷v̴͙̿a̸t̴͍̅i̷̓o̴̿n̷̈

32 3 15
By HydroDoesWhackyStuff

???
Look! It's a monster!

HYDRO
Monster?

His friends, his classmates, they found Hydro. They were in an angry and disappointing expression. Hydro was in a confused situation as the man runs.

ELECTROMAN
Hydro...

HYDRO
Hey there... aliven't...

ELECTROMAN
JUST... DASTAN... Hydro... what the f**k is wrong with you?

HYDRO
W--what? What did I even do?

HANNA
You should have told us... You will be dead by now if you were that Titan. Where, are you going? Killing a Titan that almost killed you?

JADE
Hydro. Being a Hero isn't an easy way. You're just getting cocky. I know it.

HEARTLESS
Hydro this isn't no f*****g video game. You should have made the Renegades do it. You are the one who will fight the titan just because you hate the Renegades?

HYDRO
Well... that's not even a question--

ATLAS
Hydro. You gotta speak up, you are almost like an anti-hero, or a vigilante. Why the heck are you doing this? Don't you even know Renegades are stronger than you? Think again. Renegades have the power levels the same as Goku. Am I guessing it right?

KATIE
Yeah, you guessed the history.

HEARTLESS
Hydro, it's time for you to stop playing and act like a fricking mature man. Do you think this feel like a videogame to you? DO YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE A VIDEOGAME CHARACTER?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!

HYPER
Hydro... I'm sorry but me and Electroman are already Renegades. It's time for you to stop being so immature and get you ass up.

HYDRO
But, you guys said you hate Renegades.

ELECTROMAN
Dude, not anymore. Hydro, I f*****g hate you. I can agree with Heartless of how are you out of your mind. This isn't you. You're just more than Hydro. Side Missions are fricking dangerous man. Hydro, I am so sorry but we are officially breaking our friendship. I know you are speechless everytime I talk. Truth Hurts buddy.

Hydro starts to drop a tear.

ATLAS
[sighs] Buddy, we need a real Hydro. And all we have is this.

HAZEL
We almost died to the Alien Invasion, Zed.

HEARTLESS
[sighs] You are giving the whole universe a problem. A f*****g chaos, violence. You are insane. A one sick man. We're out man. We're going to the ceremony. You can just stay here. Electro. God go easy on him.

ELECTROMAN
Nah, Brav. Let's just go and attend to the ceremony.

Everyone left and went to attend the ceremony. Hydro walks slowly and sat down on the wall. Realizing what he have done. Crying with a glowing tear. Hydro leans his head as the ceremony starts. Outside, Ice Cream Cone is announcing. Or like that.

ICE CREAM CONE
Allow me to introduce...The wedding party. Supporting the bride are Marie Curie... Chocolate Bar... The Tin Man... And Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Bearing the rings, Banana. And on the groom's side, MetalBeard...

METALBEARD
[plays trumpet] Arr!

ICE CREAM CONE
Unikitty...

UNIKITTY
Hi!

ICE CREAM CONE
And that spaceman, Benny.

BENNY
Spaceship!

The voice echoes. Hydro was...manipulated. That wasn't his real friends, that was just an illusion created by some unknown figure. Hydro's motivation has reached to 0%. Hydro clenches his fist and stood up angrily. Hydro runs onto the hallway to go outside of the ceremony. Hydro goes to the room where General Mayhem is at. She didn't wear a mask but apparently had a giant phone and giant mechanical arms controlled. General Mayhem questioned.

GENERAL MAYHEM
Hydro! You're back! Wh--

HYDRO
[goes to the elevator] Get me upstairs right now. I'm in a rush.

GENERAL
Oh uhh-- I can take you there [she is typing the code for the elevator] Alright! Hurry up there!

HYDRO
Thank you.

Hydro was on the elevator when it goes up. Outside. Ice Cream Cone still introduces the characters.

ICE CREAM CONE
And now presenting Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi...

QUEEN WATEVRA
Hey!

ICE CREAM CONE
And also Batman. - [rock music playing]

BATMAN
Commitment! [powering up].
You look, beautiful.

Hydro went outside. He saw a lot of people watching the ceremony, Doktor called Hydro, and Hydro responded his call.

DOKTOR
Hydro! Listen to me! Don't destroy the ceremony, that's the order!

HYDRO
Not right now Doktor. This is giving me enough...

DOKTOR
Hydro! Please... those were not your friends.

HYDRO
What...?

DOKTOR
They are illusions. Some Illusionists are trying to threaten you. Do not listen to what they said and do not go onto Cyberpsychosis. I know... please... I know your motivation is at 0%. Hydro, you gotta come back... Real friends doesn't make you feel hurt, they feel you that makes you happy, or sad. Real friends are not threatening. Hydro... you gotta come back, now.

A Miracle! Hydros motivation is at 38%! He's finally going normal. But he's still going to break the ceremony for sure.

HYDRO
Sorry... you've given me a lot of motivation but... I'm breaking the ceremony

DOKTOR
Hydro you can't do th--

Doktor was cut off when Hydro ended the call. Now he's running through upstairs. His friends cornered Hydro. His real friends. Hydro sees Katie having color pink bangs, Heartless his bringing his friend Alfin. Everyone was covered in glitter. The Illusion didn't had any glitters on their body, now it's a plot twist.
A/N: This is an image of Alfin

KATIE
Hydro! Long time no see! Where have you been?

HEARTLESS 
You're in the ceremony just in tiem!

HANNA
So glad you aren't gonna destroy this ceremony. If anything bad were to happen, we'd all be doomed.

HYDRO
[groans] Guys... just... stop.

Everyone was confused.

LUCY
Hydro, what happened?

Hydro played his saved recordings to one of his friends. But this happened.

HEARTLESS (Illusion) [Voice on Recordings]
Hydro, it's time for you to stop playing and act like a fricking mature man. Do you think this feel like a videogame to you? DO YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE A VIDEOGAME CHARACTER?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!

HEARTLESS
Wait... isn't that my voice?

ELECTROMAN (Illusion) [Voice on Recordings]
Dude, not anymore. Hydro, I f*****g hate you. I can agree with Heartless of how are you out of your mind. This isn't you. You're just more than Hydro. Side Missions are fricking dangerous man. Hydro, I am so sorry but we are officially breaking our friendship. I know you are speechless everytime I talk. Truth Hurts buddy.

ELECTROMAN
Wait... no no no that's... that's my voice. Who said that? Hydro, we can explain, right now.

ATLAS (Illusion) [Voice on Recordings]
Hydro. You gotta speak up, you are almost like an anti-hero, or a vigilante. Why the heck are you doing this? Don't you even know Renegades are stronger than you? Think again. Renegades have the power levels the same as Goku. Am I guessing it right?

ATLAS
Hydro is...

HYPER
Manipulated.

Hydro's motivation was depleted to 17%. One of his friends tried to stop him when Hydro gets manipulated still.

HEARTLESS
Hydro, we can explain, but don't destroy the ceremony please.

HYDRO
Not right now. You said what you said, I'm having enough.

HEARTLESS
Hydro for once listen to me

LUCY
Listen to me. I was wrong about the queen.

HYDRO
No. I was right about you guys

LUCY
No, you can't do this.

HYDRO
You guys are just stopping me because you're all brainwashed.

LUCY
We're not brainwashed!

HYDRO
That's exactly what a brainwashed person would say.

MetalBeard starts walking downstairs and tries to confront Hydro.

METALBEARD
Ahoy, Hydro. What happened to you? A betoughening, it seems.

EMMET
Lucy... he's trying to be like me...

LUCY
Then confront him.

ICE CREAM CONE
Do you, Queen Watevra, take Batman to be your special best partner?

QUEEN
Whatever I do.

HYDRO
[angry tone] Guys, get out of my way.

METAL BEARD
If you want to do harm to yon wedding, you will have to get by we first.

HYDRO
I'm sorry, but this is for your own good.

Hydro starts jumping, yells, and breaks the LEGO Staircase. His friends starts chasing him when Hydro is on Cyberpsychosis. All are screaming as the staircase breaks. 

KATIE
Hydro! Come back! [grunting] Don't do this.

Suddenly, Black Doom is trying to help Hydro as he was manipulated by the voice. It was full on confusion and Hydro is letting it go.

BLACK DOOM
Don't listen to her!

HAZEL
Stop, Zed, you don't know what you're doing!

Suddenly, her friend Hazel stops Hydro and grabs his arm. Hydro looks at Hazel covered in glitter, and having blonde hair, and shorts. Hazel, Hydro's classmate, tries to confront Hydro.

HYDRO
This isn't the real you.

HAZEL
This is the real me.

Hydro's eyes starts to get big and gets shocked.

HAZEL
This is the real me. The truth is, this is my real hair. I used to sing and dance and have colorful hair. And I even loved "Vandalize" from Sonic Frontiers.

HYDRO
No, no. You would've told me. You hate that music. It isn't you.

HAZEL
 I darkened my hair with when I got to the salon, 'cause I wanted people to think I was cool and grown up. And then I tried to change you into someone tough, too. And I was wrong. I like you the way you were. Sweet, innocent, kind.

HYDRO
[lets go of Hazel's hands] The real Hazel would never say that...

Hazel starts to drop it's tear. Feeling how Hydro was angry, full of guilt.

LUCY
Hydro...?

Hydro's motivation was starting at 100%. Now he's turning back to normal.

HYDRO
Hazel?

Hazel starts to hug Hydro. Hydro has the same way he acts like Sonic. He doesn't have a crush on Hazel, but still, she pats her back.

HYDRO
All right. all right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it.

The voice echoes on Hydro's head.

DOKTOR [VO, echoes]
They are illusions. Some Illusionists are trying to threaten you. Do not listen to what they said and do not go onto Cyberpsychosis. I know... please... I know your motivation is at 0%. Hydro, you gotta come back... Real friends doesn't make you feel hurt, they feel you that makes you happy, or sad. Real friends are not threatening. Hydro... you gotta come back, now.

HYDRO
[drops a tear] I'm really sorry.

Heartless was glad.

HEARTLESS
[relieved] God, finally, now we can--

Suddenly, a mysterious figure appeared and Jumps at the center of the ceremony...

ICE CREAM CONE
Do you, Batman, take Queen Watevra to be your special best partner?

Someone yelled like Emmet.

BATMAN
I do, uh...

Hydro's pupils starts to get small when he sensed a mysterious figure, landing with a fist using the Master Breaker, breaking the ceremony, and some of the cracks starts to appear. Hydro was done hugging and checks out the unknown figure. That was... Mephiles. And probably starts to disguise as Devilas.

---FLASHBACKS---

LORD SINISTER
is it ready Devilas?

DEVILAS
not yet....

LORD SINISTER
we will wait for you to destroy the ceremony, and i will give you a reward....

DEVILAS
yes master....

---END OF FLASHBACKS---

DEVILAS
WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING?! WHY AM I THERE?!

The entire ceremony then starts to crumble and exploded. Hydro sees a replica of Devilas, but instead he made a plan.

HYDRO
Lucy, get Batman! Emmet, get the queen!

EMMET & LUCY
Got it!

HYDRO
Hazel... go. I'll catch up.

HAZEL
... Are you sure?

HYDRO
Eh, come on, it's simple.

HAZEL
... fine.

Well, it's time for Hydro to get back in action. Hydro starts to go downstairs and tries to tell Emmet's friends to escape.

HYDRO
Benny, Unikitty, MetalBeard, go! Now!

SPEAKER
Thirty-four Mississippi, thirty-three Mississippi, thirty-two Mississippi, thirty-one Mississippi, thirty Mississippi, twenty-nine Mississippi, twenty-eight Mississippi, twenty-seven Mississippi, twenty-six Mississippi, twenty-five Mississippi...

Hydro watches as herd of micro-managers surround his friends. Some Micro-Managers starts to clamp their hands and starts taking their friends. In time, Dante and Vergil was able to slash them.

VERGIL
Go, now!

Hydro's friends starts to run, when Vergil was instantly captured. Raiden and Sam starts to slash every one of micro-managers, but bashing Raiden and takes Sam. All of them was at the edge of dead end, and there was a portal below. The Infinite Abyss of Nothingness. Sam and the others sacrificed their selves, and Hydro was at the verge of worriness.

HYDRO
Guys, we have to jump... One...

EMMET
Wai-- Wait

LUCY
Hydro wh--

HYDRO
Two...

ELECTROMAN
Oh boy

DEVILAS
Wait we aren't ready--

HYDRO
Three!

Hydro and the others starts to jump, Everyone was falling onto the Abyss, Hydro sees the chaos while falling... the people... the ones he loved, was captured. Hydro said one last word before he will get sucked onto the abyss.

HYDRO
[sighs] I'll be back

Hydro and his friends was sucked onto the Infinite Abyss of Nothingness

HYDRO
 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're just gonna keep falling forever??!!!?????!!!!!!!!

EMMET
I don't know!!!!

Everyone was starting to panic, when they are outside, they were in Gensokyo, again. Everyone landed roughly and Hydro was able to hover with his shoe. Yukari greeted Hydro, but unfamiliarly sees one of his friends.

YUKARI
Welcome back to Gensokyo... and who are these guys...

HYDRO
Wha-- Oh, these are my friends. Hazel, Kate, Maria, Katie, Jade, Hanna, Unikitty, MetalBeard, Lucy, Emmet, Electroman, Hyper, Raiden, Jack, Atlas, Devilas, Alfin, Heartless, aaaand... Burger.

YUKARI
Oh, welcome to Gensokyo everyone.

Everyone groans.

RAIDEN
Where the heck are we?

YUKARI
My, my. you seem to be in a bad mood, who made you so down?

Yukari asked sarcastically. Their friends probably got confused. Hydro then tried to go around her but she summoned a gap and a stop sign popped out, blocking his way.

YUKARI
Not so fast...

HYDRO
Just let me through...

ALFIN
Bro what's going on

YUKARI
Why should I let you through? The fun hasn't even started yet. 

Yukari stated.

HYDRO
If my hands weren't so full, I would have crushed your damn heart already... If I would pee right now I would have pissed it on your face

Hydro roughly replied, and a small dark red aura appeared around him for only a second.

YUKARI
Ow, that really hurt my feelings~ Didn't your parents teach you to have some respect for your elders? 

Yukari responded in a dramatically sad tone.

HYDRO
Yeah. Says the one who don't have a parent and just ram over the bridge and drowned too deep to a fricking Artic Ocean and got even more deeper than a f*****g iceberg. Now. I'm going to the shrine maiden so she can stop you, and we leave this damn place and go back home!

Hydro verbally bullied Yukari, as Yukari had no effect for it.

YUKARI
Sorry Hydro, but I can't let you walk up there and ask for help sadly.

Hydro points Razor at Yukari, and Yukari points her pan at Hydro. Statically making them for a Mexican Stand off. Heartless and Alfin knew probably what's going on.

HEARTLESS
Is that... Yukari?

HYDRO
Now, let me get though, because I have people to save...

YUKARI
People? Yours? What are you, owner of this universe? No. You aren't protecting them, you are just leaving them be.

HYDRO
Because you sincerely don't know my plan yet.

Yukari then she summoned a gap again and as expected, a stop sign popped out in front of him. Hydro then tried to go around her again but the same thing happened again, and he tried to go past her again. Raiden tried again but the same thing happened again, and again, and again, and again, and... as expected, again. Hydro was enable to teleport at the back of Yukari, copying her moves. He summons a train and aims at Yukari. Yukari was unable to dodge the train and instantly was crushed.

Yukari was able to escape and tries to make Hydro a gentle wound. Hydro was able to use Kurosinoki and starts to use Blade Mode, when Yukari started to summon several trains to hit Hydro. Hydro started to use Blade Mode and slices trains individually, and uses the Zandatsu to slice up the final train. Yukari appeared, and bolts towards Hydro, chokeslamming him. Hydro gets out of his grasp.

YUKARI
[laughs] Not bad. A barrier is between them and I could knock it down to cause.

HYDRO
I bet you can do that lady.

Hydro follows Yukari onto a building. Walking down the corridor of a brick building, Hydro hears a mystical voice.

YUKARI
[laughs] Not too bad for all races.

Before Hydro, with his sword ready, goes around the corner he's attacked with a saw on something flexible. In a split second, Raiden manages to dodge a deadly weapon so it doesn't cut off his head. The saw cuts a part of the building and Hydro falls out on the street. Once he lands, he cuts down the wreckage and containers falling on him. There was Yukari hiding behind one of the containers. There was a brief clash between Hydro and Yukari.

Hydro shoots down Yukari with his twin Super Shotguns, but Yukari was able to use Danmaku Barrier. Hydro was surprised. He saw a strange aura coming from Yukari, again. The Holy Corpse.
A/N: Those are weapons also in Metal Gear X: The First Judgement

YUKARI
See Hydro, you have those demon powers, but that doesn't stop m--

HYDRO
Wyvern... SLASH!

A sword attack that causes a beam of light to emit from the sword and is capable of slicing through several objects, able to hit Yukari, but Hydro was teleporting to her back again. He used Holy Light Sword Slash, a skill that conjures holy light energy in the form of a sword slash to do cutting and holy damage to Yukari. And lastly, Hydro uses Sword of Judgement, a skill that pierces Yukari. Yukari feels unconscious. Hydro was using the Scepter of Darkness to consume the Holy Corpse. And able to dispel curse up to a certain extent.

Hydro uses Major Heal, healing Yukari as her wounds are gone. Yukari feels conscious and is looking at Hydro.

YUKARI
... Hydro?

HYDRO
Yukari! Are you all right?

YUKARI
... yeah

Hydro friends tried to run onto the two. Hydro knows the Holy Corpse is possessing all of the people in Gensokyo. And it's a real bad situation...

B̴̢̛̞͙̟̜͍̟̰͈̜̘͇̺̓̄̍́̓̐̆͊́͒̀́̈́̇̓͐̉͂͛̈͌͋̍͛́͆̽͛̽̂̒̅̕̚͜͝͠͝Ȇ̷̗̰͓̫͕̹̖͓͕̼͖̖̠̪͙̺̼̜͇̥̱̥̺̫̯̝̒̏͋̌͛̂͑̓̂̄̉͛̈́͆̏́̎͂̾̅͊͒͊̇͒͌͌́̌̎̃̾́̒̾̾͆̿͑̎͘̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅC̷̨̧̘͉̪͈͎͉̱̣̦͎̣͎̬̰̥͖̳̥͈̟̥͍̮̹͚̖̲̟̤̺̤̫̣̠̪̪̩͖͖̾̊̿̀͒̔̓̋̄͛̾̆͆͂̈́̿́́̆̚͘ͅȀ̵̧̧̠͈̙̰̭̗̦̜͌̀́͑̄̐̊̕̚͠ͅǓ̵̧̙͎̘͌̋̅̐͂̈́̔̄̃͒̃̕Ŝ̸̢̗̟̼̱̙͎͖̤̜̥̠̻͈̞̫̣̲̮̤͊̍͊͑̈́́̆̅͗̊͑̏͋̏̏͛̒̊̈́̏͂̃͒͒̌͋́̄́̀͑̓̋̾͗̇͊̓̀̍͐̕̚̕͘ͅͅE̸̯̺̐̒̔̅̾̿́͋͑̏̑͛̓͋̇̊̓̀̀͛́̎̏͆͋̐̄͌͑͑̒̿̌̏̍̈͐͑̐̑̅͊̋̊̈́͘̚͝ͅ ̶̡̧̨̛̠̣̘̱͔͓̱͍̬̮̲͍͔͎̩̯̦̺̮̬̺̟̫̻͍̰̫̙̖̦͇̞͚̜̬̣̘̹̫̩̀̆̍͐͑̐̈́̔͛̔̑̈́̏̄̔́̂͑̌̀̈́͋͌͛̓̈́̆̋̕̚̕̕͝ͅḨ̶̢̢̝̩͚̖͚̳͖͚̯̹͎̥͖̠̬͖̮̫̻͈̥͈̯̫͕̘̫̪̝̥̱͍̥̰̮̎ͅͅY̵̨̮̥̩͔̗̱̱̥̦͙̫̲̦̞̜̻̹̣͂̉̾̈̂̈́̒̀̓͌̓͌̐͂͗̎̅̈́̈̓̆͑̀̀͘̕Ḑ̶̧̠̠͙̮̼̗̭̲͎̤͍̜̮͓͓̖̜̬̩̳͖͍̫͉̰̟̪̘̫̼̹̤̝̮̳͉̗̞̰̯̪̌͂͆̀͛̑̅̀̈́̈́̋͗̍̓͋̕̚R̴͓̼̭̔͆̌̔͆͗̇̓͛̔̒̎̓̄͆́͆͗̊̍̓̋̈̄͛́̀̇́̌̀̐̐̍̃̐̀̓̈̃̚̚̕͝͝͠͠Ọ̴̡̟͇̝̻̤̙͈͙̹̱̹̘͖̝̲͉̺̼͓̞̐́͗̾̇͒͆́͐͋̈́̄̓̏͌̒̆̓̈̀̀̏̊̂͋̋͑͛̈́͐͂̕̕ ̷̧̨̛̩̝̯̤͎̥͕͉̟̥̩̥̙̮͈̾̓̎̍̈́̂̓̐͌͆̅̀̿̀̅͌͒̋̀̃͛̏̽̓̾̐͂̌̈͆̑́̏͆̋́̉̍̑́͒̀̾̌̊̕͜͝͠I̵̧̧̢̖̟͖͚̜͙͖̥̹͖̫̱͎͈̦̫͙̦̼̙͇͑̍͆͐́́̈́̄̔͆̓̍̎̊̊̀͐̇̚͜͠ͅͅS̵̛͇͚̯̯͉̖̝̱̝̍́͒̌͗̈́̿̊́̀̍̽͗̑͌͑́̋̋̇̍́̓́̍̈́̆̆̒̑͐̔̔̅̀̐̑̿̽̕̚̕͠͝͠͠ ̴̧̛̛̳̩̣͔̻͇̺͍̫͎̫̮͍͍͔̣̮̟͇͖̜̮̗̩͖͉̪̳̔̾͒̈́̍̔̀̏̓̎̇̍̀̏͗̋̒͆́̾̔̉̓͋͂͘͘͜͜͠͠͠ͅD̵̨̢̢̧̛̠̻̰̫̠̲͕̗̳̞̣̱̩͕̠͖͇̳̣̰̦͎̩͇̘͚͙̮͙̹̜̟̫͓͕̪̎́͒̉̑̒̀̑̓̊̀̀̃̆ͅͅÚ̶͕͇̫̱͙̲̦͐̈́̿̈́̒͌̏͒̑̔̀̓̏̍̅̅̀̍͋̈̒̈̒͑͂̕͝͝͝M̸̢̧̼̩͖͚̙̯̱̳̥̱̱̬̠͚̞̝̺̬̳͙͉̼̣̟̺͔̬̟̬̯̼̜̫̒̈͌͋̄̉̄̀̃̓̂͒͆̌̌̌̈́̅̓̅̈́̈́͛͂̓̆̏̒̎̎̓̉̃̋̆͆̒͘͘̚͜͝͠ͅB̶̛̛̛̛͇̩̦̱͉̹̲̑͛͂̓͂̅͑̿̊̎͊́̊̒͌̽̓̂̉̃̀̔̔̂̿̍͊̓̇̊̇̎͋̎͐̿̉̿͗̅̕̚̕͝F̴̨̛͕̲̟̥̮̜̩͙͖͉̰̺̖̻͚͍͂̆̈́͂͆̒̈̃̾̃͒̍̂̍̈́͌̐̾̕͘̕͘͝ͅO̷̢̡̢̧̧͕̹͉̯̼̭̟͓̻̪͚̲̦͙̳̱̮̜̰̤̼̙̖̘̟͉̭̲̳͔͇̼̳̽̋̈́͊ͅṶ̴̡͓̲̩͍͚͍͈̣͇̤̬͉̳̪͉͖̪͍̯͚̒͑͛̄̃̒̂̐̌̆̓͌̈͌̉̀̀͋̓̿̉̌̐͘͘͝ͅͅͅN̸̡̗̥̱̪̻̩͚̼̻̫̥̩͎͉̗͈̈̿̍̅̚͜D̴̛̦̺̀͛̿͋̀̈́̾̾̃̈̏̑̔́̍͐̄̿̄͑̂̀̌͆̀̈́͊̂̅͌̑͛͆̈́̌̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͠E̸̛̛̫̩̪̫̹͐́̂̃̓̾̍̈́̓̄̑̓͑͋́̿̀͊̀͋̏̽̽̊̾̊͐̀̀̇͊͂̾̉̐̔̚̕̕̚͝͠D̶̢̨̨̧̛̩̭͕̰̦̖̟͍̼̳͉̺͍̯̰̣͙̫̦̹̭͖̝̱̞̤̺͔̥̲̟͖̙̈́́̒̃̓̆̽̐͆́̂͌͐͑̔͐̄̊͜͜͜͝ͅ

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 8 5
The Prequal to My Previous Story (WIP/On Hold) Welcome to the Big Apple. Welcome to the city that never sleeps: invaded by towering man-eating monste...
1.6K 39 12
Six people, six locations, six accidents... Same place. After unexpected events occur, six people find themselves in the land only known as Gensokyo...
32K 814 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...
90K 1.1K 11
An Izuku Yagi story. During his Preschool days, he was ignored for being, as what society refers to as 'Quirkless'. All but 5 ignored him. They bul...