Mogeko March 2023

By Teary_Skies

A collection of smut fics for Mogeko March 2023 18+ only, some pairings and prompts will be disturbing, read... More

Mogeko March 2023
Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov
The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora
Obsolete Dream: Gyakuten x Sullivan x Chishibuki
Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane
Seaside Dispatches x Sickness: Satanick x Victor
Genderbend: Envi x reader
Character Death: Daimonji x Cosmea
Bunny: Satanick x Artamos
Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various
Magic x Corruption: Satanick x Ivlis
Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki
Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb
Rain: Met x Lobco
Dancing: Met x Hanten
Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber
Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader
Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou
Roll Swap: Idate x Gris
Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

Wadanohara: Idate x Tatsumiya

264 6 2
By Teary_Skies

CW:

Tatsumiya fidgeted with the large sleeves of her clothing nervously as she walked through the Sea of Stars. Idate was beside her, admiring the scenery. They had spent a lot of time with each other after the Sea of Death had been resealed and she found his presence warm and inviting. Idate was a mystery to her, and that fact wrapped the oarfish in intrigue. 

"How much longer do you think you'll be staying?" she inquired gently, glancing up at the orca. 

He lit up another cigarette, inhaling the smoke. "Probably only another few days, I've stayed much longer than I intended."

"Is that so?" She averted her gaze, looking out to the star filled sand. They were heading pretty deep now, sea trees full of stars caught in the branches glittered and waved with the gentle current of the ocean. 

"Don't look so sad," Idate said gently, exhaling through his nose.

"It's just a shame," Tatsumiya says. "What's so important back home?"

Her amber eyes study him closely, watching as the corners of his lips curve into a small smile. "Just someone I miss playing with."

Tatsumiya nodded, not quite understanding but understanding enough. Idate might be interested in her, but it wouldn't be long term. "Is there anything that could persuade you to stay?"

Idate meets her gaze gently. "Miya," he begins, and Tatsumiya feels her heart flutter at the nickname. "I think you're extremely attractive but I think you need someone a little bit more ready to settle down."

She nods slowly. "I see," she laments.

Idate reaches for her hand with his free one, grasping it warmly. "Would you really be okay with someone as restless as me? You have a life here, responsibilities."

Tatsumiya sighs and pulls her hand away, sitting down on the white sand. She curls her legs up, wrapping her kimono around herself. Idate remains standing, taking puffs casually off his cigarette. "You're very right," she finally says, listening to the soft twinkling of the stars surrounding them. "Will you never come back?" she asks.

"Probably not," he says honestly.

"Fated to our attraction, yet never to intertwine," she frames poetically, a melodious sigh escaping her mouth. 

"I don't know about never," Idate responds thoughtfully, throwing the burnt butt of his cigarette into the sand and stepping on it to put it out. 

The oarfish looks up at him curiously. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we have now, do we not, Miya?" He sat beside her, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her closely. Her cheeks dusted with red at the gesture ad she leaned into his strong shoulders. 

"I guess so, romance feels foreign to me."

"What do you mean?" he asks her. 

"Since Lord Meikai passed, I've spent all these years raising Wadanohara." She plays with the sand absent mindedly as she adds, "I haven't had the time or energy for romance."

Idate nods sympathetically. "She's all grown now."

"Yes."

"We're together in this moment."

Tatsumiya only nods.

"Perhaps, I can sate your thirst for romance for as long as this moment lasts."

She glances up at the orca and he meets her gaze. The gentle look in his eyes are pools of mystery and intrigue, and Tatsumiya wanted to spend forever gazing into them. Idate leans closer to her face and she feels her cheeks burn. Her voice is hushed as she finally responds. 

"Please."

He closes the distance between their faces and he tilts his head gently before kissing Tatsumiya. The taste of tabaco and smoke stains her lips as he does. She feels his coarse hand cup her face, giving her support as he deepens the kiss, sucking her bottom lip in between his teeth and biting gently. A shiver dances down her spine and she whimpers into the kiss. 

Idate pulls away, stroking her cheek softly with his thumb. She leans into the touch and her eyes flutter open to find him studying her. She looks away bashfully. "What is it?" she says, voice still hushed. 

"You're gorgeous, Miya."

She looks back to him, soft gaze full of warmth. Idate closes the tight space between them again and peppers her lips with soft kisses. He moves the hand on her face to her waist pulling her closer to him. Her weight rested on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she drew herself up to kiss him better. The gentle nature of his lips meeting hers made her heart flutter. 

"Idate..." she whimpered softly. 

Encouraged by her gentle voice he slid his tongue past her lips, entangling the muscles skillfully. He caressed her curves through her kimono as his taste filled Tatsumiya's mouth. The kiss seemed to play to all of her weaknesses, making her head spin and her body feel vulnerable. A heat had begun to spread between her legs. 

She pulled away, panting and red-faced. Idate chuckled at her reaction and she rested her forehead on his shoulder, hiding her face. He moved a hand to brush her hair between his fingers, patting her head. 

"How often do people walk through this part of the sea?" Idate asks cautiously, glancing around their starry surroundings. 

"Not since the attacks from Sea of Death," she replied. 

He wrapped his arm around her torso tightly before turning her around and sitting her in his lap. She made a small squeak as he did, surprised by the sudden burst of strength. "Good."

"Good?" she repeated, her round eyes staring in innocent confusion.

"How do you feel about taking this farther?" 

"Out here?" 

"If that suits your tastes."

Tatsumiya considers his offer thoughtfully. The way her face was flushed from the kisses and the heat in between her thighs gnawed into her like a tiny bug. "Okay," she agreed, resting her hands in her lap. "I'm in your capable hands."

"You won't regret it," Idate tells her. She nods as she feels his hands begin to undo her kimono's obi belt. He removes it, placing it on the fine sand beside them before slipping his hands into the fabric. 

Tatsumiya feels her face flush more as his hands graze over her bare skin. They travel to her small breasts, groping them gently. Her eyes shut and small whines spill from her mouth as he pinches her perky nipples. She tilts her head back, resting it on his chest. Encouraged, Idate moves his fingers quicker, tugging on her chest roughly. 

She yelps in surprise, shying away from his touch. "Gentle," she pleads.

Idate slows his movements right away, dipping his head apologetically and planting a kiss atop her head. "Sorry, I'm not used to treating people so gently."

Tatsumiya nods. "It's okay."

He begins to stroke her nipples again, gently this time. She whimpers at his touch but leans into it, her pale cheeks flushing a deep red. One of Idate's hands travels further into her kimono. She gasps as he slips underneath her panties, rotating his finger around her clit lightly. She feels her whole body shudder and a soft moan flutters out of her mouth. 

"Does it feel good, Miya?" he asks, whispering into her ear before nibbling on her ear lobe gently.

His words felt like honey dripping into her mouth. "Yes," she responds softly, another moan flowing with her words smoothly. 

He softly kisses her neck as he continues to stimulate her nipple and clit. The soft gentle motions cause her back to arch and he moves a little faster, still being careful to treat the oarfish delicately. Idate lowers his fingers from her clit, toying with her entrance gently, allowing her love juices to wet his fingertips before stroking her gently. 

She moans louder, her hips moving his touch firmly into her. A shudder tears through her and she feels herself come undone. Desperate, soft cries drip from her mouth as she cums onto the orca's fingers. He helps her ride through the powerful wave of pleasure that's consuming her before retracting his hand from her sex. 

Tatsumiya pants from the harsh shudders her body reacted with, hypersensitive to the gentle rubs on her nipple and the peppery kisses on the crook of her neck. She can feel a hard bulge pressed into her ass from Idate's lap and she gently grinds down on him. 

"You seem eager," he coos, stopping his deliberate strokes on her nipple.

Tatsumiya's rosy face gazes over her shoulder at him. "I want to help you too." She continues to grind down on him, rotating her hips to stimulate him through his black dress pants. 

"Ah, fuck..." he curses, placing both hands on her hips and helping her move. His hips gently buck up into her ass as she continues to stimulate him, his cheeks dusted with pink. He grunts softly, burying his head into her shoulder as he did. She smiled warmly, happy to know she could make him feel some of the pleasure he'd given her.

After a few moments, she lifted herself off of him and turned, bashfully reaching for him and palming the tent pitched in his hand. She felt the pressure and heat from the area and her amber eyes studied Idate's reactions. His large bulge intimidated her but she could tell from his soft pants that she was helping him. 

"Do you want me to use my mouth?" she asked softly, pausing her movements. 

Idate looked to her, his black eyes catching hers and studying them. "Are you sure, Miya?"

She nodded and unzipped the fly on his pants, pulling them lower before pulling back his red and white heart boxers off. She smiled at the cute pattern as she did so, her gentle grin faltering when his length was revealed. His large member sprung out, and she studied it closely before leaning in. Precum dripped from the tip and down the shaft from his arousal.

Idate bit his lip in anticipation as her hot breath enveloped the space around his cock. She spared one final glance up at Idate before poking her tongue out and licking the length of his shaft experimentally. He sucked in a breath as her lips parted around his tip, gently swirling her tongue around him. He reflexively buried his hands in her white hair, his fingers entangling with the short strands. She lowered her head down cautiously, his salty precum staining her tastebuds. 

As her head lowered she did her best to stimulate his length with her tongue as well, waiting for any negative reactions so she could adjust her technique. She bobbed her head softly, enjoying the feeling of Idate's grip on her hair tighten every time he felt more pleasure than he expected. Her tongue swirled around him and she slowly began moving more confidently, bobbing her head quicker.

His hands tightened and he pushed her head down a little quicker, forcing her to take him all the way to the base. "Sorry, Miya, your mouth feels so good," he grunts, moving her quicker. She gags at his manhandling but takes it, choking on his length every time her heads forced down. His hips buck upwards with his movements, forcing her to take it more often and she feels his thick precum drip down her throat. 

She taps gently on his thigh as she feels her breath catch in her throat and he releases her head. She releases his cock from her wet mouth and spittle drips from her mouth onto his cock as she does. Her amber eyes glance up at the lustful look on Idate's face and she realizes she feels thhe same hunger. 

"I wasn't to rough, was I?" he asks her.

She shakes her head before pulling herself to her knees and parting her kimono in a way that doesn't restrict her. She brings herself over Idate's length, eyes burning into him. "Fuck me," she pleaded, her hand spreading her lower lips in a way so that he could se everything.

"As you wish." He helps lower her closer to his tip, lining himself up with her pussy. She bites her lip in anticipation as he places his hands on her hips gently. As he slowly lowers Tatsumiya onto him and her hot depths swallow his shaft slowly, the oarfish moans in pleasure, her head hanging forward as he fills her. 

"Please be gentle with me," she reminds him as she adjusts. 

Idate brings a hand to her chin to steady her face as he leans in close, kissing her gently. He moves his hips, and she moans into the kiss. He takes the moment to slide his tongue in, dancing around her tongue playfully as he slowly thrusts up into her. Her hips shake erotically as he does, and she moans loudly, lips still locked together. 

He pulls his lips away and Tatsumiya rests her forehead against his, moaning desperately as he fucked into her. "You feel so good," he told her softly, breathing the same air as her.

"Mmm, faster," she pleaded.

He complied with her request bucking his hips into her faster. His hands rested on her hips gently, helping her move to his rhythm. Moans left her mouth more frequently and he could begin to feel her walls tighten around him. Pleasure coursed through both of them, and Idate bucked his hips as fast as he could. Tatsumiya seemed to hold onto the precipice of her pleasure, hips shaking wildly. Idate could feel a tension beginning to coil itself tightly in his stomach. 

"Can I cum inside?" he asked cautiously, unable to truly focus on anything but the pleasure.

Tatsumiya nodded, moaning desperately. He thrusted into her a couple more times, his strokes getting sloppy and unpredicetable. He grunted as he felt Tatsumiya's walls clench around his cock, moans ripping from her throat as if her very life depended on it. His name danced from her vocals as she came hard on him. The coiling feeling around his length pushed him over the edge abruptly, and he felt his seed spurt up into her. She moaned louder as his load dripped around his cock and out of her pussy onto the sand, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. 

As she finally came back down from her high, Idate removed himself from her depths slowly. He looked at her satisfied, warm smile and returned the look. "Was the enough?" he asked gently, brushing a loose strand from her face and helping her sit back so she could rest.

She nodded sleepily, nuzzling into his chest and wrapping her arms around him. "It was perfect."

"I'm so glad. You did amazing, Miya," he reaffirmed softly, kissing the top of her head. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, allowing her rest after all they had just done. "I'll keep you safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 3
Haikyuu Fic (cross-posted on Ao3) - cover image from @terimilkJJ on twitter - https://twitter.com/terimilkJJ/status/1169931258190630912/photo/1 - No...
78K 2.4K 36
Contains smut/lemon/triggering situations and dialogues/mild LGBTQ content. Please read only if 16+. This is meant for female readers only. (Complete...
75.2K 1.2K 29
This is a book of fics I made when I was younger and dumber. If the original artist of my previous book cover sees this, I'm incredibly sorry I didn'...
60K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...