Vittori ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay f... More

INTRO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
BONUS ONE
BONUS TWO
BONUS THREE
BONUS FOUR

TWENTY

26.4K 689 100
By unconsentingsoul

DANIEL HARPER

Behind the door stood an upset Lucien. He was looking at me with guilty eyes. The nerve of this guy to actually accuse me of wanting to sleep with Marcello. I can't believe him. After I gave him my virginity and he assumes I'd slut myself out for someone I just met.

"Can we talk?" He asked me.

"Sure." I replied. He grabbed my hand softly and walked me to the couch. I sat on one end and he on the other. At least he recognizes I want space.

"I said some shit I never meant to say." He told me. Lucien's stance was once of vulnerability. Usually, he's standing tall and proud. However, he's crouched, slumped.

"Why did you overreact like that? What if Marcello was a girl? Would you have reacted the same way?" I asked him.

He stood there, thinking about it. "Probably." He replied.

"Why, Lucien? Am I not allowed to talk to others?" I asked.

"I can get a bit... jealous at times." He said.

"Jealous to the point it makes you want to claim me as yours by having sex with me? Most people when they get jealous act a bit controlling, but you? It's just extreme." I said to him. Lucien exhaled.

"I grew up around people who never could control things. I saw first hand when my dad lost his brother and sister in law. And when we had to flee our trip to Milan because some of dad's enemies were threatening us. I've seen things that make me wonder if I would ever have a grip on my life." He said.

"Your excuse?" I said.

"It's not an excuse. But when I saw you talking with Marcello, I panicked. In a split moment, I was afraid that I'd lose you. You're the one thing in my life that I know for certain. I know that I can wake up and see a text from you. And that you'll be somewhere in class or in your dorm while I'm away." Lucien said.

I stared at him. It wasn't angry. Lucien has seen so many things that he is afraid to lose me.

"You could find other ways to express your worry, Lucien." I got up and went to sit next to him. "I don't know what your childhood was like, but I do know that it made you the way you are." I said.

Lucien leaned his head on my shoulder and started sobbing a bit. His tears landed on my shoulder. I've never seen Lucien cry before. He never lets sad emotions get to him.

"I'm so sorry, Danny!" He cried out. "I was an asshole to you! I treated you like a piece of meat! I tried so hard to keep you to myself that it drove you further away!" He hugged me, his face in my lap.

"Shh, it's alright, Lucien. Let it out." I soothed him and rubbed his hair.

"You're the only person who ever has patience with me! Who is happy to see me! And I don't want to lose that!" He cried.

"I'm not going anywhere, Lucien. I'm staying for the long run." I told him.

He kept crying in my lap. The big scary man that everyone is afraid of is in my lap crying his eyes out because he's scared to lose his boyfriend.

"All better?" I asked him when he lifted his head from my lap. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Definitely. You're a great person to cry on." Lucien said.

"I hope you'll be able to open yourself up more in the future. It's fine to show your emotions once in a while. It makes you human." I said.

"I'll work on that from now on. And I'll work on communicating with you more." He said. He hugged me close to him. "And I'm sorry for basically saying you're easy. I never meant it. I was just insecure that you'd choose Marcello over me." He added.

"I'd never choose Marcello. He's never even read both the Iliad and the Odyssey." I told him.

"I've never read them either." Lucien said.

"But at least you don't act like you did." I replied.

Lucien kept hugging me and refused to let me go. I was a bit exhausted and fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up, it was noon. Lucien was underneath me, still hugging me close. I watched him as he snored and made cute faces while he slept.

"Fuck me." I groaned. I stood up and remembered the pain in my legs.

"I could if you want to." Lucien said from behind me. I turned to see Lucien looking at me with a smirk.

"My ass hurts. Are you sure you didn't break something?" I asked jokingly.

"I can check if you want." Lucien said. My face turned red.

"I need to shower! I'll be back!" I said.

I waddled my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I used the free shampoo and soap the hotel provides and cleaned myself up. That's when I remembered I didn't have spare clothes.

"Lucien!" I called out from the door.

"Yes, Danny?!" He called back.

"I didn't bring any clothes!"

"I told you to bring some but you didn't want to!" He called.

"Do you have anything I could borrow?" I asked.

I heard silence. I thought maybe Lucien was gonna leave me naked all day. I bet he wants that so he can have easy access to me.

"Here. That's all I have extra." He appeared from the door and handed me a shirt.

"It's just a shirt! I can't wear this!" I said.

"We're staying in all day. My parents paid a fortune for this room and we're staying the whole two days." He told me.

I rolled my eyes. I saw the Marina and the Diamonds shirt and noticed it was way too big for me. But I decided to put it over myself. It reached my mid-thigh. It was similar to a nightgown.

I entered the living room and saw Lucien looking at me with his lusty eyes.

"Enjoying your outfit?" He asked.

"I feel exposed." I replied. I sat next to him, pushing down the shirt so it doesn't roll up too much. I took a look at Lucien, who only wore tight briefs. I also saw his semi-bulge and its growing size.

Lucien sighed and put his arms under my knees and back and lifted me up. He put me on his lap, like I was a baby he was carrying.

"Lucien!" I giggled.

"You're too adorable to not carry!" He tickled my chest.

"No! Lucien! The shirt!" I yelled as it began to reveal my crotch. He didn't seem to care, and actually encouraged it.

"My sweet Danny. What did I do to deserve you?!" He said. He looked down at me. His amber eyes stared deep into my soul. He's giving me the look. The one that says it all.

"Danny." He said my name.

"Lucien?" I asked.

"Danny. I... I lo...st my watch at the gala last night! I'll be back!" He said. He placed me on the couch and ran to the room, closing the door behind him.

For a minute there, I thought he was going to say those three words. Maybe he was but got scared. It is a big thing to say. But would I say it back? Honestly, I'm kinda thankful Lucien didn't say it. I'll need more time to say it.

I sat on the couch and watched TV while Lucien did whatever. He opened the door and came back out.

"Called my parents. They found it near the magnolias in the gardens. Heh..." He awkwardly chuckled.

"What do you wanna do today? I don't wanna stay here all day." I told him.

"We're in the Bronx. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Everything...!" I said.

"Slow down, Danny Boy. Let's do one thing at a time." He told me.

"Then let's go to the Bronx Zoo. I've always wanted to go." I said.

"Sure. Let's go right now!" He held out his hand.

I eagerly got up and grabbed his hand and began leading him to the front door. I was so excited because I've always loved zoos.

"Uh, Danny?" Lucien said from behind me.

"Yeah?" I turned to see him looking me up and down.

"You can't go out like that." He told me.

I looked down and saw I was only wearing Lucien's large shirt.

"Right. I need clothes." I said.

Lucien chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I'll go to the gift shop and get you some. Then we can go to the zoo." He said.

I cheered as Lucien walked out the room while I sat on the bed thinking about the animals I would see.

Lucien and I definitely had an interesting morning today. But in the end, I managed to get Lucien to open up and express his feelings.

------

see you next week...

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 999 29
Skylar Hall can't remember a single time in his life that he has had his shit together. His brother, Jessie Hall, is the complete opposite. The guy i...
884K 38.9K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
91.3K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
497K 15K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...