Vittori ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay f... More

INTRO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
BONUS ONE
BONUS TWO
BONUS THREE
BONUS FOUR

NINETEEN

25.4K 740 75
By unconsentingsoul

LUCIEN VITTORI

I looked down at my sweet Danny Boy as he slept peacefully. His legs would give the occasional twitch from most likely the pouding I gave him. But my sweet, sweet Danny took my dick like a champ. 

To give thanks, I cleaned him up after he passed out. Poor thing was covered in sweat and from my cum in his ass and chest 

I can only feel immense pride with having someone like Danny letting me be his first. He let me show him how it is to be fucked. 

I’ll admit, I did get pretty jealous when I saw Danny talking to Marcello and how much they were laughing. Marcello is a player. You may say “you’re a player too”. But to that I say, it’s a bit different since he never finishes his lovers. While I do.

Alcohol really makes you do things that you never expect. 8 glasses of champagne really sent me over the edge and caused me to snatch Danny and have sex with him. I needed to claim him as mine. Solidify our relationship. And I made sure to ask him. He gave his consent. 

I also ended up passing out right next to Danny. We both slept in the amazing sheets as the night passed us. Who even cares about the gala? I certainly don’t.

When the morning came, I awoke and saw Danny still sleeping. I decided to order room service and all sorts of food for Danny. He’s going to be starving after last night.

There was a frantic knock on my door. I wrapped a robe over myself since I’d been walking around bare. I thought maybe it was room service coming to serve our food but instead on the other side was my parents.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Both mom and dad were looking relieved.

“Oh, thank God you’re okay!” Mom sighed and entered the room. Dad followed behind.

“Why? Did you think I was dead?” I asked.

“You went radio silent since last night! Your father and I thought maybe you were in trouble or fighting someone at DUMBO House!” Mom said.

“You guys always assume I’m getting into trouble.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“Lucien. It’s you. We know who you are.” Dad said.

“How was the gala last night?” I asked.

“It was iffy. Lorenzo and Dante got into an argument over their mother’s house in Sicily. And there was the little ones who were screaming and pretending to shoot each other. They reminded us of you when you were little.” Dad said. He and mom awed at the times when I used to pretend to stab my cousin in the stomach.

“What about the auction? Anything good?” I asked.

“A trip to the Maldives and some shares in our Macau casino. Either than that, nothing else.” Dad said. 

The knock on the door let me go and get our food. I gave the servant a $100 tip and let them go on their way. Mom and dad saw the cart of food.

“That’s a lot of food.” Mom pointed out.

“I’m a big boy. I need food.” I replied. 

“Are you sharing with anyone?” Dad asked. 

“Yeah.” I said and put sugar in my coffee.

“Oh God! Is Danny here!” Mom yelled.

“Shhh!” I shushed her. She turned to look at the closed bedroom door. 

“Is Danny in there?” Mom whispered.

“Yeah. He’s sleeping right now.” 

Mom and dad leaned into each other and started whispering.

“You’re glowing.” Dad said. “Lucien…” He groaned and rubbed the bridge of his nose. “Please tell me you did not have sex with Danny!” He angrily said.

I stared at the two with a smile that clearly confirmed their suspicions. 

“Danny gave consent! I swear! You can ask him when he wakes up!” I explained to them. 

“Lucy, Danny is a very delicate boy. Even if you did have sex with him, I hope you went easy on him. You could easily bend him in half.” Mom told me.

“He’s fine. Poor little man passed out afterwards.” I said.

“We should head out and get breakfast too. Will we be seeing you today at the gala or do you plan on going home?” Dad asked.

“If it’s alright with you, I’ll take Danny back to campus. We’ve had a rough night…” I snickered.

“Fine. Ciao! See you later tonight.” Mom and dad exited our room.

I sat on the sofa and kept thinking about last night. I’ve hooked up with so many people but... Danny is different. Man, was that something else. I’ve never felt so incredible before. Dad was right. Sex is better when it’s with someone you like.

The sound of something crashing snapped me out of my thinking. It came from the bedroom. I got up quickly and checked to see if Danny was okay.

“Danny!?” I called out. I looked down and saw he was on the floor.

“Uh, can you help me up, Lucien? My legs hurt!” He groaned in pain. I reached down and carried Danny bridal style to the couch in the living room. 

“Do you need anything? Pain meds? Cream? An ice pack? Anything?” I asked him.

He chuckled and patted my shoulder. “Maybe a robe like yours.” He said. I realized he was naked in my arms. 

“How about you stay like that? You look much better.” I stared up and down his body.

“It’s cold, Lucien. I’d rather have something warm on.” He said. I left for the bathroom and grabbed a smaller sized bath robe for him.

“Anything else?” I asked.

“Is there breakfast? I’m hungry.” His stomach growled at the exact moment he said that. I fetched him a toothbrush that came free with the room and helped him in the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I then carried him to the dining table and brought over the food. “I ordered food for us already. I kind of just got one of everything.” I said. 

We dug into our food and ate. Danny was chowing down on his food fast.

“Careful, Danny. You’ll get a stomach ache.” I told him.

“Sorry, Lucien. I’m just so out of energy cause of last night…” He said. A blush came on his face remembering last night.

“Did you enjoy last night?” I asked him.

“Uh, erm, well… yes.” He softly said. I smiled knowing I did a good job. 

“What do you think? Second round today?” I asked him.

“I heard from somewhere that you should wait a few days after having sex for the first time, especially anal, or else it can damage you permanently.” He explained.

“That’s reasonable. When you’re ready, just say the word.” I said.

It was then quiet and I saw him looking conflicted.

“Everything okay?” I asked.

“Why did you accuse me of flirting with Marcello last night? Surely you can’t be that jealous that any guy talks to me.” He said.

The image of Danny and Marcello laughing and talking came into my head. It quickly angered me. My firsts clenched the utensils and started bending the metal.

“Because you’re mine, Danny! You should be talking and laughing with me! Not someone else! I’m supposed to be the one you rely on for that!” I angrily said.

“Not only were you aggressive, but you forced me to come to the hotel with you! I would’ve loved to get to know your family more! But that changed when you dragged me away! You didn’t even bother to talk to me right then and there!” He clapped back.

I stared at Danny, not able to believe he’s talking back to me.

“If I wasn’t there, would you have gone to bed with him?” I asked. He was shocked and quickly became angry.

“Gone to bed with him?! I barely met the guy! It took us two weeks to sleep together! I gave you myself because I trust you to take care of me! And you think I would open my legs for someone whose last name I don’t even remember?! How could you, Lucien?!” He snapped. He got up and started walking back to the bedroom. His legs shook the entire way.

I sat at the table. It all happened so quickly. One minute, we were talking about last night and next we’re fighting.

“Fucking bitch!” I yelled, throwing a ceramic plate against the wall. 

I raced towards the locked bedroom door and knocked. “Danny! Open up!” I knocked hard.

“Go away! I need a minute!” He yelled back.

I kept pounding my first on the door. But then I remembered what mom and dad told me. To take it easy on him. He isn’t used to this sort of lifestyle. A hectic home where violence and screaming is the only way to get something. 

Once I had calmed myself, I took in a deep breath and knocked softly on the door.

“Danny, whenever you’re ready, I’d like for us to talk. I’ll be waiting here.” I said.

Five minutes passed as I stood outside the door. Everytime I wanted to knock harder or kick down the door, I stopped myself and imagined Danny standing on the other side, waiting as he thought about what to do.

Right when I was prepared to knock again, the lock turned and the door opened. 

I was met with a teary eyed Danny who was clutching himself in his arms.

------

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 275 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.1M 122K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
44.1K 825 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
3K 184 10
A fake priest and a Sicilian mob boss at odds. What could possibly go wrong? *** Roman is a life long slacker and a hardcore gambling addict. After...