Endgame

By rakestan

This takes place right after the last episode; smut and spoiler warning! After finding the secrets of El Dor... More

Pt 1: Revenge
Pt 2: New Life
Pt 3: Plan
Part 4: Monster
Part 5: Captains Log
Part 6: Back in Town
Part 7: Jewels and Riches
Pt 8: Mangoes
Part 9: the 7th Hour
Pt 10: Storm
Pt 11: the Eye of the Storm
Part 13: Oops
Part 14: decision
Part 15: arrival
part 16: les riches Camerons
part 17: cameron manor
Part 18: towel
Part 19: sharing
Part 20: desire

Pt 12: Perry the Platypus

686 19 7
By rakestan

I wake up to the sound of the ocean. I let out a content sigh and snuggle into my pillow.

Wait, it's not my pillow.

I'm resting my head on something that's softly rising and falling...

I open my eyes.

My arms are looped around Rafes neck, and he's holding me close with both of his arms. He's snoring softly. I've never seen his face so relaxed before. He looks peaceful.

And just like that I remember last night. The thrashing waves, Rafe hitting his head, the screaming, the crying. I thought I was going to die.

Yet here he is holding me tight.

This is so weird.

I don't want to wake him up, but I have to pee. Slowly and carefully I try to slide out of his arms, but I see him stirring. Slowly, he blinks the sleep out of his eyes. He immediately let's go of me once he becomes aware of our surroundings.

"Hi." He says in a raspy morning voice, sitting up.
That was kinda...
"Hi." I say back. Now is not the time to be thinking dumb things like that.

But he held me the entire night.
JJ's never done that once.

He also kidnapped me and JJ hasn't ever done that either sooooo...

"Sleep well?" He said, chuckling.
Why is his voice... like that right now...
"Yeah. I just love falling asleep out of exhaustion because I was in fear for my life."
"Who doesn't?"

I couldn't help but laugh. This entire situation was completely ridiculous. Kidnapped by Rafe Cameron, then 8 hours later slept with Rafe Cameron.

The giggles are just pouring out of me now. It's unbelievable. I'm finally loosing it.

Rafe's looking at me with a worried face.

Great, now the psychopath thinks I'm the crazy one.

"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Never better." I say, my laughing fit now finished.

"Let's get breakfast yeah?" He grunted as he stood up.

"Yeah, I gotta pee first though."
Good lord did I really just say that to him?
"Ok." He chuckled. "Bathroom's attached to bedroom."

I walk from the cockpit into the cabin. The way there is littered with debris, and boxes are flipped over. Random things litter the floor. A large wooden spoon, a few plastic dinosaurs, a few rolls of paper towels, a roll of duct tape, and much more. I step over everything and then into the little bedroom. I guess the Camerons just basically used this boat as storage because if they were actively using it they wouldn't have boxes stacked on top of each other for this precise reason. My eyes linger on the staircase to the floor below. I wonder what's down there.

But right now the need to pee is stronger than my curiosity.

I find my way to the bathroom. After I pee I wash my hands and look in the mirror-

Good lord. My hair is insane.

I have a hair tie on my wrist and I use it to make a messy bun. My hair is frizzy and stiff from the salt water and sweat. I turn the faucet on and splash my face with water, then try off with the towel attached to a hook on the wall.

Stepping out of the bathroom I'm greeted by the smell of...
Burritos??

Rafe is in front of a little microwave plugged into an outlet. Next to him are an open bag of tortillas and a can of refried beans. He cleared a little place to sit while the things from the boxes surrounded him.

"Rafe what are you doing?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Oh I'm making breakfast. Thought this would be better than canned pineapple. Here this is yours." He handed me a paper plate with a neatly folded tortilla on it.

"Just beans inside. Ingredients are kind of... lacking."

I was so hungry that it would do. I took a big bite and gulped it down. It was nice to eat something warm again.

"Fuckkkk meeee..." I mumbled through a mouthful. He gave me a quick side eye, but said nothing.

Normally I would've been absolutely appalled by this meal, but today, it was the best thing I've ever tasted.

The microwave beeped and Rafe took out his own burrito. We ate in silence, simply enjoying the warmth of the food. After he finished his, he opened his mouth.

"Kie there's a shower downstairs if you wanna go." He said.

"Really??" I exclaimed almost spitting out my food.
"Yeah."
"I don't have clothes other than this though."
"Don't worry I'll lend you something." He said.

For the first time all morning, I looked at him. Really looked at him.

His hair had gotten longer since I last saw him. It was messy, probably also stuff with saltwater. His eyes looked extra blue today for some reason, and he had a smile on his face as he looked at me.

"You sure?"
"Positive." He assured me.

He got up and went into the bedroom. I followed.
He went over to a small latch on the floor I hadn't noticed before, pulling it open. Inside was an array of t shirts.

"Take your pick. There are towels there too. I'm gonna go check in at the cockpit." He said.

I dug around for a little. I didn't see any shorts in there, but there were boxer briefs and t-shirts galore. I guess it would have to do.

I grabbed one of each plus a towel and walked out, heading downstairs.
Sure enough, I found the shower. It was pretty grandiose for a boat. The boats I've been on have not been nearly as nice as this.

I turned on the water and got undressed, then slipped in quickly. Inside the shower was a bottle of Old Spice soap, but I didn't care. I washed my hair thoroughly, dislodging the dirt and salt stuck in it. I the sweat and grime of my body too, and by the time I was done with my shower, I felt like a new person.

I got out and got dressed, using my towel to dry my hair. I brushed through it with my fingers.

The boxers I was wearing were Homer Simpson boxers, and the t-shirt was plain white. It fit me perfectly, which makes me think it outgrew Rafe a long time ago.

I hang my towel to dry and head upstairs. Rafe is in the cockpit.

"Hey." I said so as not to startle him when I walked on.

"Oh." He said softly, looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"...ok..."

"Uh, anyway, I uh... we are almost there. Just passed Puerto Rico."

"That's great. It'll only be about another day.

"Yeah maybe less if I speed up." He said. He turned back and looked out at the vast blue ocean.

We still haven't talked about last night, and to be honest, I don't know if I want to. It's not like it's gonna happen again, it was a life or death situation.

"There are a lot of crates and boxes that fell because of the storm yesterday, so the cabins kind of a mess. I'm going to clean in up, then probably shower." He said.

"Sounds good to me. I'll stay here and keep an eye on things." I said as he stood up.

"Ok I'll show you the basic controls real quick just in case." He said. He pointed to a large red button.

"This is the horn, that blue button over there is to release the anchor. Steering wheel obviously which is on lock right now, but press the green button to unlock it and steer manually."

Did he really trust me enough to leave me completely alone?

Then again, even if I wasn't trustworthy, the radio doesn't work, so I can't call for help.

I should probably be trying harder to escape, but right now isn't the time. I have to wait until we get to Saba, it'll be easier then.

"Ok. Think I got it." I said, taking a seat. He patted my shoulder but I flinched and he quickly redrew his hand.

I almost wanted to apologize, but apologizing to Rafe Cameron is like Perry the Platypus apologizing to Doofenshmirtz.

Then again, Doofenshmirtz didn't hold Perry the entire night to keep him safe...

I'm comparing Rafe and I to cartoon characters. Thats it, I really have lost it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 125 46
John b's little sister is back in OBX. Lexi. She was hopping for a nice time back. you know fun adventures. Normal pogue shit. That's not what happen...
178K 664 40
Hello welcome to the OBX ones shots People included in this will be: JJ JohnB Sarah Kie Pope Rafe Ward (If you want someone else pls request, names a...
569K 11.2K 68
𝘈𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤...
4K 83 15
➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨. 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆�...