Ben 10: Hero and Predator

Autorstwa Yukihara_813

Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his... Więcej

Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10
Chapter 2: Washington B.C.
Chapter 3: The Krakken
Chapter 4: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 5: Hunted
Chapter 7: The Alliance
Chapter 8: Last Laugh
Chapter 9: Lucky Girl
Chapter 10: Side Effects
Chapter 11: Secrets
A/N
Question
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 13: The Big Tick
Chapter 14: Framed
Chapter 15: Grudge Match
Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer
Chapter 17: Camp Fear
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 19: Tough Luck
Chapter 20: They Lurk Below
Chapter 21: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 22: Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray
Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance
A/N (2)
Chapter 24: Godly Being & Evil Beast
Chapter 25: Ben 10,000
Chapter 26: Midnight Madness
Chapter 27: Benwolf
Chapter 28: Under Wraps
Chapter 29: The Unnaturals
Chapter 30: The Return
Chapter 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Chapter 32: The Visitor
A/N (3)
Chapter 33: Divided We Stand
Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water
Chapter 35: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 36: The Secret of the Watches
Chapter 37: The Negative Ten
Chapter 38: Trouble Helix
Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Chapter 6: Kevin 11

4.3K 121 38
Autorstwa Yukihara_813

In the city of New York, the gangs is now in a fancy hotel by the receptionist.

"Wow, this hotel has everything!" Gwen commented in excitement. "Indoor pool, full days spa."

"Now, don't get used to it." Max advice. "It's only for one night."

"A one relaxing night." Y/n clarified with smile.

Noticing something in his line of sight, Ben found a studio with a Sumo Slammer headline on it. Excited, he rushed to it only to be blocked by the security there.

"Pass?" The security demanded.

Ben checked his pockets but found nothing. "Must've left inside. I'm one of the game pros testing out the system."

"VIPs only."

Ben frowned in defeat and returned back to the gangs.

"I know what you're thinking, Ben." Max accused, figuring out Ben's intention. "Don't sneak in there."

"I won't." Ben replied.

The gangs then headed to the elevator, not realizing that Ben has transformed behind their backs and sneaked into the studio. And before they know it, they are all thrown out of the hotel by the security guard.

"And never come back!" The security shouted and went back inside the hotel.

"I told you not to sneak in there." Max reminded Ben.

"Well, if you want to get all technical about it." Ben retorted.

"I never even get the chance to take a shower, in a real shower for the first time all summer! Plus, they had a spa, a spa!" Gwen complained. "Nice going, doofus."

Ben glared at Gwen in dissatisfaction.

"Don't give your cousin that look. She has right to be angry to you." Y/n snarled. "You had one job, Ben. ONE job!"

And after voicing out their complains on Ben, they all returned to the Rv. Ben and Gwen sitting across from each other at the dining table while Max and Y/n are standing and berating Ben.

"How do you expect me to trust you if you keep misusing the watch?" Max scolded.

"Excuse me, I used it a hundred times for good." Ben clarified with displease. "Why can't I just use it once for me?"

"Have you been listening to Tetrax?" Y/n questioned. "These things that attached to our wrists are weapons, not toys!"

"And it's not how many times you use it, Ben. It's how you use it." Max added. "Not even once has Y/n has ever used his for personal gain other than for his research."

"It was no big deal." Ben scowled.

"To you. And that's all you care about." Max continued. "So, no more Sumo Slammer stuff for 2 weeks. No comics, no trading cards, no-"

"Fair!" Ben slammed his hands on the table.

"Neither is getting booted from a 4 star hotel I already paid for."

"Fine, take it out of my allowance." Ben sulked.

"You don't get an allowance." Gwen recalled.

"Stay out of this!" Both Max and Ben snarled at her, resulting Gwen to shrink down to the table.

"This my vacation, too. You can't always tell me what to do. You're not my dad." Ben glared Max.

Y/n and Gwen looked at Ben in shock, disbelief at what he just said.

"Well, if I was, I-" Max lost of words. "Look, I'm going back to the hotel and see if I can get at least some of my money back. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Ben stood up and went pass Max to the back of the Rv.

"Don't hurry." Ben closed the curtain.

"Mind if I go with you, Mr. Tennyson? I think I need a breather." Y/n asked.

"Sure." Max accepted and they headed out of the Rv back to the hotel.

.
.
.

After talking things out with the hotel manager, Y/n and Max walked out with full refund.

"You sure have your ways with women, Mr. Tennyson." Y/n complimented.

"Well if you like, I could teach you a thing or two." Max offered, making Y/n chuckled.

"I'll consider it." Y/n said before frowning.

"Still thinking about Ben?"

Y/n nodded. "I just hope he act more responsibly with that watch. Sure, he is a kid like me but he should realize how dangerous these thing is."

"People don't change immediately, Y/n. It takes time." Max quoted. "I'm sure he will reflect his own action."

Finally, they made to the Rv and found no sign of Ben nor Gwen. And not a moment later, Gwen walked in.

"Where's Ben?" Both Max and Y/n asked Gwen in unison with an upset tone.

Gwen chuckled nervously. "Yeah, about that."

Gwen explained about Ben went to hang out with some kid named Kevin after saving him from some thugs with Xlr8.

Enraged, they decided to find him around the city using the Rv. But after hours of searching, night has come and they found no sign of the Omnitrix's wielder. Although, Y/n caught a glimpse of Stinkfly flying around the city with a kid in his grasp while being chase by S.W.A.T helicopters.

He wanted to give a chase, but he suspected it'll make the situations worse.

"Of all the stunts Ben's pulled, this is the worst!" Max voiced out his frustration. "When I find him..."

Meanwhile, by the dining table, Y/n is looking into his alien predators, considering which alien he's going to use to punish Ben.

Another hours has passed and their radio broadcast caught their attention.

"And expect delays on the uptown subway lines near the 51st street. There have been reports of fires breaking out all over the tunnels." The radio reported.

Max quickly did a U-turn, heading for 51st street. On their way, they found Ben dangling on the top of a moving subway train. Fortunately, they able to get Ben down, using the folded roof over the Rv door. After parking the vehicle, Ben entered the Rv, only to be kicked out on the face by Y/n.

Ben groaned in pain by the pavement before Y/n pulled him up by the collar and pinned him on the Rv.

"First is the hotel, and now a S.W.A.T team?!" Y/n shouted at Ben's guilty face. "Ever since we were friends, I've been always have your back, cleaning up your mess! And now, this is a YOU problem!"

Y/n shoved Ben to the Rv hard, resulting the boy fell to his knees.

"Are you ever planning on listening to me?" Max came down. "None of this would've happened if you just obeyed me from the beginning. It's all about trust."

"Then trust me that Kevin is probably misusing Heatblast's power right now." Ben said.

"I know neither of you want to hear it, but Ben is right." Gwen supported Ben's claim. "There's no telling what he could do now."

"Ok, so where is he?" Max asked.

"I think I know." Ben claimed.

"Where?" Y/n activated the Nemetrix, making Ben nervous.

"Uh, under the 39th street bridge?"

Y/n pressed the faceplate down and transformed into Razorbeak.

He picked Ben up with his talons and soared into the night sky, resulting Ben to scream in fear. When they arrived, Kevin lost his power and Razorbeak dropped Ben near Kevin. The giant bird then made a perch on a nearby building, deciding to leave Ben to fix his problem. Noticing Razorbeak's intentions, Ben nodded to him in acknowledgment.

"Looks like you've lost your power, Kevin." Ben stated.

"And looks like you're about to give me some more, Ben." Kevin added before he noticed Razorbeak. "What's with the bird? Your pet or something?"

"You're lucky he's not involve. If he does, he is your worst nightmare."

"Whatever." Kevin approached the entrapped delinquents with electric sparks on on his hands. "I still got enough juice to fry these guys."

Ben quickly transformed into Fourarms and picked Kevin up, resulting Kevin to miss his attacks but also allowing Kevin to absorb Fourarms energy, turning himself into a mutant Fourarms. Kevin punched Fourarms to free himself and then proceed to punch him further away from the bridge.

Kevin chuckled. "This is going to be a real fun."

"Tell me about it." Fourarms raised his fists.

The two began to brawl and caused some damage on private poverty. While they are at each other, Max and Gwen arrived at the scene and saved the trapped delinquents. Kevin pinned Fourarms on the wall right below where Razorbeak is perching. Then, Razorbeak transformed back to Y/n, catching Kevin's attention.

The mutant noticed how the Nemetrix's wielder staring at him with disappointment, and it's pissed Kevin off. Using the opportunity, Fourarms kicked Kevin away to free himself. Then, he barraged Kevin with punches and gave him one last beat down that sent him away to the supporting pillars of the bridge.

"C'mon, I give! I give! I'm sorry!" Kevin whined. "Please just, lighten up!"

Fourarms walked closer to Kevin before Y/n came down from his back.

"Don't take another step closer, Ben." Y/n warned.

"You said yourself, Y/n." Fourarms recalled. "This my problem. And I'm going to fix it."

Nodding to his resolution, Y/n backed off. Then, Fourarms timed out and turned back to Ben. Ben tried to convince Kevin to be good but turns out, his surrender was a ploy to get Ben closer to him and snatch the watch.

"LET HIM GO!"

Y/n rushed to Kevin, but the mutant swatted him away before Max caught him. As Kevin struggling to rip the watch off from Ben, the Omnitrix shot out a powerful energy pulse that knocked both Kevin and Ben away from each other. Y/n reacted and quickly caught Ben in midair while Kevin crashed the last support pillar, resulting the entire bridge crumbling apart.

The gangs quickly rushed out to safety before the bridge fully collapsed and created a dust clouds. As the clouds subsided, Kevin returned back to human and decided to retreat.

The next morning, the gangs continued their trip, driving on the highway. Ben sitting on the dining table with Y/n who is working on his journal across him.

"I'm sorry, grandpa and Y/n. For everything." Ben apologized.

"I know you are. You're my grandson and nothing will ever change that." Max replied. "But my trust is something you'll have to earn back."

Ben looked at Y/n, hoping his best friend to say something, but the Nemetrix's wielder is busy venting out his disappointment to his journal. Not wanting to make things worse, Ben looked down in guilt, not knowing that Y/n is putting on a lot of theory about Kevin's identity.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3K 52 5
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
6.1K 94 10
It was just another "normal" day for Ben until his childhood best friend Ella came back to Bellwood. However, what they didn't know was Ella's return...
13.9K 351 11
Y/N Tennyson, the older brother of Ben Tennyson, and the future boyfriend of his childhood best friend, Julie Yamamoto. He along with Julie went on a...
2.3K 122 12
For the time being, [name] would just like to have a few moments to herself- a vacation would be most appreciated. The only issue is that she isn't u...