Winter's Wildcat

Arayth3drkprncss által

Bucky Barnes has the girl but now not only has to deal with her family but threats to her as well. AU of MCU... Több

Character Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

66 7 0
Arayth3drkprncss által

Bucky sat in the kitchen and glanced at the clock. It was almost 4. He shook his head and made himself a drink.

"Sure doll let's get two powerful mutants wound up before they meet your super soldier boyfriend who they hated in the forties." He muttered as he took a drink. 

Sam tilted his head and raised a brow. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

Bucky shook his head. "Don't ask and let's pray I don't have bruises or cuts tonight."

Cat strode in grabbing her leather jacket. "They won't hurt you."

"Cat Victor hated me with a passion and Logan, well I was cut by those bone claws." 

Cat rolled her eyes. "I swear. For once Victor is going to be nice." *For him at least* Cat thought quickly. "And Logan no longer has bone claws. They are now covered in Adamantium." *Wait, that is worse. Shit.* She walked over and put her arms around Bucky. "It'll be fine. Now let's go before we are even more late."

Bucky sighed and led her to his motorcycle. Once she was situated he headed to the diner.

-At the diner- 

Logan looked at the menu raising a brow at Victor who was tapping a nail on the table. 

"You told Cat you would play nice."

"She's late."

"She's always late." Logan glanced towards the window. "Looks like she's pulling up now."

Victor glanced over his shoulder and watched Cat get off then hug Bucky giving him a quick kiss and taking his hand.

"Is that..?" He growled slightly standing.

Logan nodded. "Last I heard he was with Hydra." He started getting up. 

Cat smiled, letting go of Bucky to hug Logan. "Hey Logan."

He hugged her tightly while eyeing Bucky. "Hey kitten. Happy birthday."

Victor nodded as Cat hugged him. "Hey Wildcat. Happy birthday."

Cat laughed. "Thanks guys. So this is my boyfriend.."

Victor interrupted with a slight growl in his voice. "Sergeant Barnes." 

"Play nice Victor." Logan whispered. He then nodded at Bucky. "Barnes."

"Howlett, Creed."

Cat bit her lip slightly. "So let's sit down." 

Logan moved to sit next to Victor while Cat slid in and Bucky sat across from Logan. 

Victor just stared at Bucky while Logan looked at Cat. "So this party tonight what's the dress code the invite didn't say."

Cat smiled slightly. "Nice pants and shirt. Only one wearing a full suit is going to be Tony."

Logan nodded. "Alright I'll make sure to get a trim before the party."

Cat smiled in appreciation. A waitress walked up to the table. 

"What can I get you folks?"

Cat smiled. "I will take a coffee and an apple pie Ala mode please."

Bucky chuckled slightly. "Same for me please."

Victor growled slightly. "Coffee."

Logan elbowed Victor. "Make that 3 slices please as well as two pots of coffee."

The waitress nodded and walked away.

Cat played with the dog tags around her neck. "So....this is...."

Victor glared at Bucky. "How long have you been fucking my sister Barnes?"

Cat groaned. "Damn it Vic I'm a grown woman. For God's sake I'm 183 years old." 

Logan sighed. "Play nicely you two." He said seeing both of their claws starting to come out. The problem with being the middle child was breaking up their fights. 

Bucky shifted slightly. "We've been dating for about six and a half years. Though if you want to be technical I was blipped for five of them."

Logan tilted his head but waited until the pie and coffee was dropped off before speaking up. "Cat, you only told me about your relationship two months ago."

She sighed as she started to fix her coffee the way she liked it. "We've been spending alot of time being reunited. It was hard Logan."

Logan nodded and looked at Bucky then glanced at Victor. "How have you been handling your...seasons without anyone knowing?"

Bucky coughed choking on his coffee while Cat groaned. "Told you he was gonna ask." She mumbled to Bucky.

Victor smirked. "Well?"

"At first when the team didn't know we went to my cabin in Canada. When my issues were going to pop up I would leave. They thought Bucky was going back to Wakanda for mental health retreats. Now we still go to the cabin but they have all learned to knock on doors if doors are closed and we are alone during those times."

Victor chuckled slightly and smirked at Bucky. "Surprised he can keep up with you Wildcat."

Cat started turning red in the face. "Why are my brothers such douchebags?" She started to eat her pie.

Logan laughed seeing the blush then sighed. "I don't like you with Barnes but if you're happy, fine." He then quickly got his claws out, placing them against Bucky's throat. "Hurt her and I will make you pay."

Bucky raised a brow. "You do realize she would beat my ass and kill me before you got the chance right?"

Victor smirked, chuckling a little darkly. "Good girl."

Cat rolled her eyes but also inside felt happy that Victor approved. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

206 3 28
When Bucky Barnes finally gets his daughter back he leaves to move into the country side with his daughter and wife, but when things start taking une...
13.1K 266 15
。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄┊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗 ❝ i love it and i hate it at the same time hidin' all of our sins from the daylight ❞ - in which two y...
19.8K 448 43
CHANGED. Bucky Barnes x OC. Marvel fanfic. In which... James Buchanan Barnes falls in love with Olivia Maria Stark. Via, Tony Starks daughter was...
81 0 9
After taking down Hydra, Talia and Bucky settled down to start a family. But a few years down the line, an issue arises when the Deviants come back. ...