Chapter 2

Sam stared at Bucky and Cat as she lay with her head on his lap with her eyes closed and headphones in. Bucky stared at Sam as he ran his fingers over the top of her head. She was purring slightly.

"What, Sam?"

"She's calm now."

"Only because I promised her first hit."

Sam nodded some, then looked to see Torres staring in confusion at the two. "What's up, man?"

"Is she purring? Like a cat?" He asked, confused at the small female who didn't look lethal laying on the Winter Soldier.

Sam laughed as he got up to grab a com. "She is, but only Buck can do it."

Cat laughed as she got up and took out her headphones. "That's what you think, Sammy." She put a com in her ear. "We almost at the jump spot?"

Sam nodded and jumped out. Cat laughed as Bucky walked over and looked around. "Chutes?" "To low for chutes." Torres responded.

Bucky growled and looked at Cat. "Sorry, Doll." He ripped the sleeve off of his jacket covering his metal arm and jumped out.

She pouted slightly. "I liked that one." She jumped out after him.

Cat landed on her feet next to Bucky, who was on his back. "You ok?"

"Yep."

Redwing flew over. "I got the whole thing on video."

Bucky growled. "Get it out of my face, or I will break it."

Cat rolled her eyes, helping him up. "Let's go."

- At a warehouse

The three stood watching the truck being loaded.

"Let's go." Bucky started to walk forward.

"Dude, really?"

"It's two people, and I've got a Vibranium arm. I can take them."OH really, let me see what Red Wing sees." Sam responded.

Cat rolled her eyes and quickly climbed up to the rafters and walked quietly towards the trucks.

Sam chuckled. "Looks like seven bad guys plus what looks like a hostage." He also pointed to the rafters. "And your girl is about to be on top of one of the trucks."

Bucky growled and ran towards the trucks as they pulled out, and Cat jumped on top of one. "Thanks for waiting, Doll."

She shrugged as she watched him jump up and open the truck ahead of her.

Bucky looked around. "Looks like supplies, and I think I found the hostage." He glanced at the young girl. "I'm here to help." All of a sudden, he was kicked back out of the truck. "Shit, she's not a hostage."

Cat hissed, crouching low. "OH bitch you will pay for that." Her fangs and nails started coming out. She turned and quickly kicked one of the guys making them fly off the truck before jumping over to where Bucky was being held.

Bucky grunted at a hit and caught Cat tossing her towards the female that kicked him. "End it quick."

Cat nodded and started attacking the girl before she was hit by Captain America's shield pushing her off the truck. It bounced towards Bucky who caught it and tossed it at Walker.

"Watch it asshole."

Cat held onto the side of the truck with her nails dug in her fingers bleeding slightly. "Sam I need extraction!" She slipped farther down.

Sam quickly flew over grabbing her and dropping her in grass before swooping over grabbing Bucky and rolling basically where Cat was. He pushed Bucky off and got up.

"What the hell was that?!"

Cat winced as she started to heal, and her nails went to normal. "Buck, how the hell is this possible?"

He grunted, getting up. "No idea."

"How is what possible?"

Cat and Bucky sighed before looking at Sam, answering at the same time. "Super Soldiers."