BONNIE AND CLYDE

By RosyChanelB

BONNIE AND CLYDE (with a different twist) This Bonnie and Clyde aren't criminals, instead they put criminals... More

STORY TRAILER/INTRO
Chapter 1 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 2 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 3 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 4 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 5 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 6 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 7 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 8 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 9 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 10 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 11 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 12 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 13 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 14 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 15 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 16 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 17 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 18(Pt1)B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 18(pt2) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 19(pt 1) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 19(pt2) B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 20 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 21 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 22 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 23 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 24 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 25 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 26 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 27 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 28 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 29 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 30 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 31 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 32 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 33 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›
Chapter 34 B&CπŸ’œπŸ’›
Part 2

Chapter 35 B&C πŸ’œπŸ’›

678 29 38
By RosyChanelB

A few hours later

Liyah's P.O.V.

"Hi Liyah..." bio father walked into my room. I didn't say anything but kept my head down, not making eye contact.

"I brought you this" I glanced over at him and quickly looked away. He was carrying some get well soon balloons and a pink teddy bear that he sat on my bed while he put the balloons on the side.

"I know the last twenty four hours have been unpredictable and difficult," he continued as he walked towards me. "I just wanted to come to check on you and see how you're doing and to let you know that I am here for you whenever you're ready... I'm not going anywhere. I will be out there waiting whenever you're to talk, just say the word." I could hear the nervousness and anxiousness in his voice as he spoke.

All I could do was duck my head down and stare at my fingers not saying anything hoping that he will get the hint and leave me alone.

"Alright then" He made his way to the door.

"Is it true..everything they said is it true?" I called back before he could open the door. He stopped turning to face me and our eyes met for the first time and I felt nothing if anything I felt anger boil up inside me.

"It's true" he softly said as he shoved his hands into his pants pocket. I blinked trying to stop the tears I wasn't going to cry in front of him I refused.

"Wow..." I checked bitterly

"I can't even begin to imagine how you're feelin-."

"No," I cut him off "no...you don't you really don't because if you had a slight idea how...difficult this is for me you wouldn't have come looking you would have left me alone!"

"Liyah...."

"No, why couldn't you just go on with your perfect life with your fiancé and your soon-to-be stepdaughter and forget I ever existed...you kept looking and now my mom is gone and it's all your fault! You ruin my life!"

"That woman is not your mother and I'm your father, what did you expect me to do, sit around and do nothing when I found out you were alive? Do you know how painful this is for me to...I thought you were dead Liyah...I had gone the last three years blaming myself for your death wishing that I could get a second chance and I wasn't throwing that away."

I glared at him. "Why did you not try harder to find me what took you this long? Why didn't you try harder why didn't you?" I yelled

"I did everything I could Aliyah!" he said, taking a step forward as he tried to reason.

"My name is Liyah!" I yelled

He signed running his hand over his face before meeting my eyes "Liyah listen to me"

"No! You don't get to tell me to listen to you because until today you were a total stranger."

"I'm your father!"

"You're nothing but a stranger" I could see the hurt flash on his face but I didn't care.

"I did everything I could..everything...."

"I read the case you were the reason why I was taking and my biological mother was killed. It was all your fault! and now you want to show your face here claiming to be this perfect father who is here to save me from my crazy ass mom and I'm just supposed to accept that. where were you all these years ago!!"

"You want to blame me fine! I have been doing that for the last couple of years. I blame myself, I blame myself for what happened to you and what happened to your mother. So go ahead and blame me, make me your pouncing bag but you're my daughter and I'm not going anywhere. You can get angry and you can fight with me. You can do whatever you want to get through this but I'm your father, and I'm sticking beside you. So do whatever you need to get through this but I'm not going anywhere. Whether you like it or not, you need me. I'm the only person you have got."

"I don't need you! Leave get out, go, and don't ever come back!" I reached for the teddy bear and aim it towards his face "I don't wanna see your stupid face I fucking hate you!!!!! I hate you...I hate you!" I yelled as my vision blurred with unwanted tears.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that," he whispered and left the room.

I lay on the bed pulling my knees towards my chest. A tear slid down my cheek and hit the pillow below me with a soft, silent splash.

Shawn's P.O.V

I set outside Aliyah's room with my head in my hands I felt drained and hopeless and those are feelings that I hate on top of that my first meeting with Aliyah didn't go as planned I wasn't expecting her to be so angry at me all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and never let go.

It's not midnight, I haven't slept for twenty-four hours and it was taking a toll on me.

"Shawn," I lifted my gaze toward the direction it came from. It was Beyoncé, just the person I needed to see. I let out a tired smile standing up to greet her.

"Hey baby" she gave me a quick peck.

"Hey, thanks for coming. I know it is extremely late but I just needed to see you." I hugged her close to my body letting my head rest on her shoulder.

"You okay?"

"No," I shock my head lifting my head to look into her eyes "I'm not okay" I said truthfully.

Beyoncé gave me a sad smile as she rubbed my back. "Come on, let's sit." We moved over to the sofa and sat down beside each other, legs touching.

"How is Liyah doing?" Throughout the day I made sure to update Beyoncé on everything that was going on.

"The doctor said she should make a full recovery."

"Did they say what caused the seizure?"

"It was due to her head injury plus the stress"

"Aww boy baby she's been through so much."

"I just want to wrap her in my arms and take away all of her pain you know."

"I know...how are you doing be honest."

"Not great, I'm struggling... she hates me Bey."

"I don't think she hates she is probably just in shock right now."

"oh, she made it pretty clear when she yelled I fucking hate you a couple of times."

"She has been through a lot of things in the past four years that no child should go through. You can't expect her to be the same person."

"I know it's just difficult for me to see that my sweet innocent baby girl has changed so much and not in a good way....you should have seen her, Bey. And hearing the things she said to me she was so angry as if I ruined her life by doing right by her."

"Maybe she is angry at the situation and not directed at you babe."

"Ooh no her anger is definitely directed at me she made that clear when she said I ruined her life and I should have carried on with my perfect life and forgotten she ever existed."

"Ouch..."

"I don't know what I was expecting.... I walked in there, and she jumped into my arms. Hugs me? I shook my head again."God, I'm so fucking stupid."

"No, you're not."

I shook my head "She's gone."

"She's not gone."

"My baby girl is gone and I don't even know how to reach her...how to talk to her and quit honestly she scares me."

"She's been through trauma and as a result, her characteristics have shifted and I'm pretty sure the Aliyah you know is still in there...just give it time."

I signed dropping my head on her shoulder "I don't know what to do Bey I feel hopeless" I sign trying desperately to keep my emotions under check I can't cry not right now not when my daughter needs me to be strong for her.

"Everything going to be okay baby" Bey said running her fingers through my hair.

"I have been waiting for this moment but I never anticipated this is how it was going to go and maybe that's my fault for believing that I could just come on a sweep and everything will be normal and I will have my baby girl back" I said getting emotional my voice broke, and it took me a second to realize that I was crying. "I hate this I hate it so much...I hate that my baby girl has been through so much... I hate that her mother is gone because she needs her...I hate that I missed so much of her life...I hate that she hates me...." I sniffed "I hate that woman for ripping her from me... thought this was my second chance."

"It is your second chance." I lifted my head to look at Beyoncé who had tears in her eyes.

"I don't know what to think anymore... I wish I could make all the pain go away, all of her pain go away. But I..." I gulped, my insides churning as. "I....I would give anything to make her remember me, to remember who she was. But I..." I gulped again, and my emotions shattered to pieces. Tears fogged my vision, "...I can't. I can't."

"Oh, baby.." Beyoncé murmured back, her voice breaking. She stared up at me meeting my unwavering gaze. "You're a good man and an even better father liyah is your baby girl...She is yours. No one can change that. She's been through a lot today. She's angry and confused. You have to give her time.... What she needs right now is for you to be there to show up for her no matter how many times she pushes you away you keep showing up. Right now, what you have to do is be strong for her. She needs you now more than ever, even if she doesn't know it. Show her that you're here to stay. In the end, she will love you...you made me fall deeply in love with you even though I hated your cuts when we first met you can make one teenager like you Psh. Easy." I smiled tearfully at that

"I'm serious though. You are the most amazing man I've ever met. It took me about two seconds after meeting you to realize that. Give Liyah some time, and she'll realize it too."

I stared at her for a few moments, taking everything in. "You really are amazing, you know that?"

She chuckled. "Yeah, and you tell me every chance you get."I love you." She said softly we pulled each other into a tight embrace, holding closely, chest on chest, Our form fit together perfectly, as though we were meant to be together. And I knew it. I could practically feel the resolve breaking as we healed onto each other.

"You just have to. be strong..." Her voice broke, and it took me a second to realize that she was crying, too. "I gotcha okay" She said, her voice muffled into my shoulder. I held her tighter.

"I know you do." I whispered into her hair, dusted with the scent of lavender. We stayed like that for a moment, unchanging, holding each other tighter. When we pulled back, Beyoncé smiled softly, tears in her eyes as she sniffled. My heart cracked, but I managed to pull a shaking thumb up to her face and swipe the tears off.

"I should be the one consoling you"

"Well, you're hurting because I'm hurting and I hate seeing you cry."  He hated seeing his own sadness reflected in her eyes.

Smiling, she reached over with her right thumb and swipe the tears away. I looked into her eyes and used the pad of my thumb to swipe the tears from her cheek. She leaned into me and pressed our foreheads together softly, her warm skin to my damp forehead. She used the pad of her thumb to swipe a few tears off of my cheek. "I love you, and you're going to be okay."
she said, her voice wet and raspy.

"I love you too," I whispered, and kissed her fully on the lips. It was gentle and loving and it meant the world to me that she was here with me.

"I'm staying the night" I told her when we pulled apart.

She raised her eyebrows "Where are you going to sleep?"

"I'll probably just sneak into her room once she's asleep and lay on the couch."

"I had a feeling you will be staying so I brought you some stuff toiletries and some for liyah just in case she needs them. I'm not sure if she's gonna need them but just in case...she does need them she will have them. It's in my car. I'll give it to you before I leave. She rumbled on she so cute when she rumbles.

"Thanks, baby" I smiled softly at her.

"Humm."

"Ooh, by the way, aliyah knows about you."

He eyes went wide "you told her?!" she said in disbelief "don't you think it's too early I mean she was just told her mother is dead an-."

"Beyoncé breathe. I didn't have to apparently she went googling my name and find some stuff."

"Oh no"

"Oh yeah, she knows about the case and everything I should have known she has always been a smarty pant."

She laughed "I don't blame her I would have probably done the same it's a Virgo thing."

"A take a Virgo to know one" Beyoncé laugh shaking her head in amusement.

"How many days did the doctor say she has to stay in the hospital?"

"About a week they want to make sure the seizure doesn't happen again and do some tests on her."

"Okay I was thinking I can get her room ready while you're here with her. I can go ahead and do some shopping and get it ready so when she gets home she can have a nice comfortable room to sleep."

"I don't even think about that...you're amazing." that I'm already messing up her life. The last thing I wanna do is have her in an uncomfortable room.."

"No worries I got it cover Bella can help too"

"You are the best" I peck her lips smiling as I slowly pull away.

"Hey..." she searched my eyes. "Everything is going to be okay and I know it doesn't seem like it now but it will." I am here for you and liyah whatever you both need."she promised with a soft smile, placing a hand on my shoulder and kissing my cheek

Saying nothing I pulled her in for a long and slow kiss conveying all my emotions into the kiss. "I appreciate you so much."

"You know I got your back."

Writer's P.O.V.

A few long days later Shawn and his daughter were on their way home. Aliyah sat in the back seat, her head leaning against the window as she watched the car pass by. She has been quiet since they left the hospital not interested in talking to anyone. Here she was getting ready to start a whole new life with people she doesn't know while her mother was out there.

Prior to them heading home they first stop at liyah's house per her request to get some of her things. And as she packed her bag she couldn't help but grieve that this part of her life was over and she felt strange and sad as she packed up her things.

"We're here." Shawn announced as they pulled up to his house.

Liyah looked out the window and her jaw drop as they passed through another set of large iron gates and drove up a long driveway, stopping in front of the huge house.

Shawn got out first and held out his hand to liyah get down and she refused it.

When both Shawn and Aliyah got to the house they were greeted with a large welcome home banter. The house was decorated with welcome home signs we miss you sign and balloons. Gathering together was Shawn mother, sisters, nephew, nieces his fiancé Beyoncé. They family gathered in the living room with a welcoming smile on their faces as welcome Liyah home. Shawn was extremely happy to see all his family in his home welcoming his daughter home however, liyah on the other end was far from happy.

She immediately burst through the crowd and headed for the stairs not even sure where she was going but wanting to get out of there.

"I'm sorry" Shawn apologized to his family as he followed after his daughter.

"Liyah..." Shawn knocked on the door and waited a moment for a response but nothing so he knocked again this time harder "Liyah?!"

"What!" Her angry voice came from inside the door

"Can I come in?"

"I will say no but It's your house you can do whatever you want"

"I guess you find your room" he said to her stepping into the room. Liyah brush her fingers through the silk sheets as she turned to look at him.

"Do you like your room?" He asked taking the room in being that it was his first time seeing it. Beyoncé and Bella did an wonderful job he thought

"Humm," she shrugged her shoulders. "Do you need something?"

"Do you plan on going back downstairs to socialize with your family they're all excited to see you"

"I rather not I see how they were all looking at me with petty and like I resurrected from death or something." she rolled her eyes.

"Liyah"

"You should have worn me!"

"I didn't know...I'm just as surprised as you but I do think you should go down there."

"I don't want to" she said stubbornly and sat down at the foot of the bed staring hard at him reminding him so much of her mother.

Shawn shook his head at her stubbornness "alright" he signed and left the room leaving liyah alone with her thoughts. She toured the room getting familiar with where everything was. The room was two times the size of her apartment. She dropped to the bed contemplating going downstairs but then she decided against it and stayed in her room instead. Another few minutes went by when a knock was heard at the door.

"Can I get some privacy" she yelled from inside the room. Stood outside was Shawn and a nervous Beyoncé.

Shawn shook his head as he opened the door pulling a nervous Beyoncé inside with him. She swallowed the lump of bile that perched at the back of her throat and forced her feet to shuffle forward, through the door that Shawn held open He nudged her forward.

"Hey Liyah.." shawn called getting his daughter attention. She didn't say anything but turned towards them with a frown.

"Liyah I want to formally introduce you to my fiancé Beyoncé."

Liyah turned a dead glare to Beyoncé "hi Liyah it's nice to meet you" Beyoncé said with a smile.

"So what after biomom passed away and you replaced her with this..." Beyoncé widened her eyes and blinked at her in sheer disbelief, she definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Liyah stop that right now" Shawn scolded trying to keep his voice level. It was thick and low and rumbling and angry, the intensity fighting to come out.

"Why are you even here?" Liyah directed her question to Beyoncé who stood there still in shock.

"I umm..." Beyoncé tried to speak but was too stunned to speak "I-..." She tried to defend herself, but her defense fell to heaps. She bit her lip again.

"You're nothing but a replacement...if biomom was still alive......you wouldn't be here right now but she is dead and now here you're" She laughed angrily "you're glad she died and I was gone, aren't you!!! aren't you?!" She yelled angrily at Beyoncé.

"Aliyah!!" Shawn said stepping in.

"My name is LIYAH!"

"You don't get to speak to my fiancé like that" Shawn said angrily.

"Shawn" Beyoncé said quietly "it's okay" she mumbled her throat closing up with the build-up emotion she was feeling but trying so desperately to keep at bay she felt sick to her stomach.

"No, she does not get to stand here and say all those awful things about you especially not after you went above and beyond to make sure she had a comfortable room to stay in."

"Well, she did an awful job, it's hideous," Liyah said sending another dark look towards Beyoncé who stood there taking back and a little hurt. She had put so much work into this room and hearing her say how much she hates it hurt a little.

"I should go..." she began to head for the door but Shawn reached for her

"no stay"

"No, really it's okay...spend some time with your..daughter.." she said, meeting gaze and nodding dryly. she then turned her gaze to Liyah who was shooting diggers at her "it's nice meeting you."

Liyah frowned even deeper than Beyoncé thought was possible, "Couldn't say the same." Aliyah responded as Beyoncé reached quickly out of the room so Shawn didn't notice the pained look on her face. She felt nauseous and headed straight for the bathroom.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?" liyah shrugged

"She didn't deserve that"

"You shouldn't have brought her here."

"You know what, I tried to be nice...I tried to be patient...I tried to reason with y'all, but this is where I draw the line that's my Fiancé, and you don't get to speak to her that way she has done nothing to you therefore, you have no reason to hate her hate me all you want but you leave her alone!" liyah's fists clenched at her side. nostrils flaring.

"Now You may have been able to pull that huff and puff shit with Leslie, but you gon learn right now, that shit won't fly with me. I don't care how upset you are.
I am still your father, not one of your little friends."

She scrunched up her face in disgust. "You ain't my father. You're just some random dude I met today."

"I am your father. Half that DNA you got? MINE.
The big ass lips you are using to run your mouth and be disrespectful..MINE"

She frowned and glanced down, making Shawn suppress a laugh. she looked so much like her mother with that expression, but he held it together. "Listen, little girl. You are my child. I'm not gonna try to force you to like me, but you will treat me with respect. Me and Beyoncé." He gave her one hard look before leaving the room and going in search of his missing fiancé.

After a few minutes of frantic searching, he found Beyoncé in the downstairs bathroom hunched over a toilet.

"Beyoncé..." he stepped beside her and crouched down and rubbed her back while she got the last of it out. When she was done he handed her a wet paper towel to clean her face. When she finished wiping her face, she tossed the used paper towel in the toilet and flushed, watching everything disappear.

"You okay?"

"Your daughter hates me...The way she was looking at me...she despise me and those things she said..God it made me sick to my stomach."

I rubbed her back. "If it makes you feel better she hates me too."

She chuckled "I don't know what I was expecting....but I wasn't expecting that."

"She's so cold," he whispered brokenly and helplessly he had high hopes that liyah would be different with Beyoncé he thought her hatred was only aimed towards him but obviously that's not the case.

Beyoncé bit her lip as she shook her head. A small grin escaped her before dropping it and staring into his eyes again, "I really just got bullied by a thirteen year-old...I really got my feelings hurt by a thirteen-year-old unbelievably..." Beyoncé huff and then laugh turning towards the sink to rinse her mouth.

"She did say a lot of hurtful things" Beyoncé grasp onto the sink tight as she stared at him through the mirror for a moment not saying anything. Shawn reached for her, turned her around to face him, and stepped closer to her. His hands cupped her cheeks as they made eye contact.

"you do know these things aren't true, don't you?" Beyoncé nodded at his words..."you're not a replacement you're the love of my life and the truth is and I know this might sound terrible but I was not as deeply in love with her mother as I am deeply in love with you... you're my soul mate and don't you ever doubt that" he looked into her eyes as he spoke his words making her eyes water.

"I don't doubt our love or the way you feel about me because you show me every single day and I know that I literally ran out of there but I promise you I am not running....I am staking beside you no matter how tough it might get...we are going to figure it out together. I love you," she whispered as she moved to cup his cheek, "I've always love you."

"I love you," he said, tilting his head and winking as he put his hands on her hips and drew her closer.

She tilted her head, her hair falling in front of her face as she placed her hands on his hips in return, "forever and aways" she smiled looking up at him.

Shawn smiled softly at her as he pulled her into his embrace and as he held on to his fiancé he knew that whatever was coming their way they will figure it out together because they had each other. He pulled her in for a deep kiss that quickly turned heated

"Mmmm" a deep moan rumbled from Shawn chest. "I need you" he whispered as he moved his lips to her neck.

Beyoncé hovered on tiptoe, gripping his neck tighter as she gave him her tongue.

He ran his hands through her hair, holding her head in place while he deepened the kiss. He sucked on her bottom lip and released it before he drove his tongue into her mouth. He pushed his body against hers, pinning her against the counter, and she moaned as his hips pressed into her.

He released her mouth as he dropped to her neck and nipped at the skin there.

"What are you doing?" She asked breathlessly.

"I need you" Shawn lifted his head. "I had to touch you." He grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and ran his hands up her body until her bra was exposed. He kissed the swell of her breasts as he pulled the t-shirt over her head and put his mouth over the lace of her bra, licking and teasing her peaked nipple. "Jesus I miss you"

Beyoncé was moaning as he grabbed her bra and pulled it down roughly, exposing her breast. He took it in his mouth, sucking and teasing her. His hand dropped down to her pants and he tugged at it impatiently. Beyoncé put her hand over his.

"Baby. We can't do this here." She hissed. "Someone could walk in."

Shawn pulled his mouth from her breast and turned around, locking the door. "Problem solved," he said, his voice deep. He looked at Beyoncé, her one breast exposed and her skin flushed, and he reached for his own belt buckle. "Take it off." He said, dragging his jeans down his own hips. She watched him for a moment and he could tell she was trying to decide if she was going to let this happen here. Her eyes dropped to the bulge in his boxer briefs and he heard a low moan from her.

"Take me..." She reached behind her and unhooked her bra and it dropped to the ground when she lowered her arms. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and let it drop.

Shawn groaned when he saw her breasts and he felt his dick twitch. He moved back towards her, cupping her head with one hand and kissing her hard as he took one breast in his hand. He massaged it and could feel her hips pushing against him as he pinned her against the counter again. She was rocking against him with a steady rhythm and he ripped his mouth from hers.

"Fuck!"

He reached for her pants, unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans in record time. He shimmied them down her hips and they fell to her knees. He cupped her mound with his hand, pushing her back against the vanity again. He could feel how wet she was through the lace of her panties and he wanted to be buried inside of her now.

He moved his hands to her hips and hoisted her up on the vanity. She let out a small yell, surprised at his quick action, and he smothered the sound with a kiss. He pulled his lips from hers. "Shh." He dropped his mouth to her shoulder, peppering her skin with kisses as his fingers slid beneath her panties. They both moaned together as he ran his fingers through the slickness.

"Jesus Bey. Did you start without me?" he teased, running his fingers back and forth over her clit, causing her body to jolt with the touch. She didn't say anything; she just kept moaning quietly.

Shawn removed his hand from her panties and grabbed the side in his hands, ripping them from her body. She let out another small cry, looking at the ripped piece of lace in his hands.

He made no apology. "I'm done. I need to be inside of you. Now." He had his briefs off in seconds and Beyoncé shuddered in anticipation. She wanted him so badly she missed feeling him inside the thought of him sliding inside her heightened her arousal to an almost unbearable level.

Shawn moved back towards her, grabbing her thighs with his hands and spreading her legs. But the damn vanity was too high and he knew he wouldn't be able to drive into her completely.

"Fuck." He wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her down from the counter. He spun them around and she let out a small sound as her back came in contact with the wall. He hoisted her up a little higher, one hand underneath each thigh, spreading her legs wide open to him.

He dropped his mouth on hers as he slid into her wetness and she moaned against his mouth as he filled her completely. He released her mouth and rested his forehead against hers, feeling her walls clench around him. He pushed in a little deeper and she let out a small sound.

"OK?" he managed to choke out.

She nodded and he pulled out slightly, slamming back into her. Beyoncé dug her nails into his shoulders and dropped her head back against the wall. She ran her hands down his biceps, marveling at his strength as he pulled out again and drove back into her. Her hands went back to his shoulders, digging in as he started pounding into her, rotating his hips as he moved with a steady rhythm against her.

She didn't know how long he could hold her against the wall like this, but she never wanted him to stop. He was hitting her just right and she could feel another rush of heat move through her body, a small trembling in her abdomen, and another rush of liquid between her legs.

"Oh, God." She whispered. If he kept this up she was going to come hard and she knew now that she would never, ever be able to give this up. Her body was made for him and his for hers and there would never be anyone else for her.

Shawn moved a little faster against her and she felt his arms starting to tremble with the exertion. He moved his mouth against her ear, biting lightly on her earlobe. "I want you to come for me Bey." He whispered.

She gasped as the words left his mouth, her orgasm ripped through her body as he continued to drive into her and she lost all sense of control as the sensations wracked her body.

"Ah fuck." She heard him curse as she felt him come inside of her and she could feel his legs trembling as he worked to hold her against the wall. He held her there, his body buried deep inside of her as he tried to catch his breath and her body clenched around him.

He dropped his forehead to her shoulder, his breathing labored and she ran her hands over his locs massaging his head as his breathing started to normalize, and he pulled out of her slowly. He let her legs down to the ground and Beyoncé was shaky on her feet; her legs were sore from the stretch. She stood up and tried to steady herself and they both stood for a moment, lightly clinging to each other.

Beyoncé didn't mind aggressive sex, rough and fast; there were definitely times when she needed that...wanted that. But in those instances, there was always a push and a pull; she could be and would be, just as aggressive. But seeing Shawn coming after her; having 100% of his intensity focused on her, had been such a turn-on and she had submitted willingly. She trusted him completely and was willing to let herself go. And it felt wonderful. Smiling she leaned over and planted a kiss to his lips. The couple got dressed quickly and made their way downstairs to join the rest of their family and friends.

Beyoncé and Shawn walked into the kitchen laughing at some silly joke Shawn had said.

"Well hello there love bird" Taylor stood in front of the couple with a knowing smile on her face. Shawn immediately reached for his little sister pulling her into his embrace. He haven't seen her in days and we missed her dearly. Taylor throw her arms around him and he hugs her back;

"It's been so long."

"When did you get here?!" He asked as she pulled back.

"Not too long ago... I miss you"

"Miss, you too" Shawn said grinning

"You better have....Hey Bey!"Taylor grinned and turn to Beyoncé. She pulled her in for a warm embrace.

"Where have y'all been I have been looking everywhere..." Beyoncé immediately looked down suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"We were handling business" Shawn respond smirking.

Taylor give him a knowing look "What business?"

"None of your business"

"You're annoying" she rolled her eyes "why the hell you didn't tell me about Aliyah when you first found out?"

"You know why"

"No the fuck I don't" she gritted

"Same reason why you didn't tell me about dad." Shawn fired back. Beyoncé stood there awkwardly not really sure what to do. Bickering between the two is something that happens quite frequently usually she would just stay out of it but this was not the time nor the place.

"It's not the same thing" Taylor shook her head.

"What's the difference? You did it to protect me and I did it to protect you...we all know what happened when-."

"Seriously that's you defend?" she cut him off "That's bullshit and you know it!" Taylor glared.

Shawn smacked his lips getting a little irritated with this conversation "Taylor I do not have time to deal with this right now I already have too much going on!"

"You're such a jackass!" She yelled angrily at him.

"And you're such a drama Queen...the world doesn't revolve around you Taylor!" Shawn fires back.

"Ok knock it off, both of you," Beyoncé s said trying to end the sibling rivalry. "This is not the time or place for this." She ordered as she turned to her Fiancé who had a irritated look on his face.

"You need to get your man" Taylor said ignoring Beyoncé warning. The siblings stared at each other ready for battle. Taylor and Shawn Carter have a terrible habit of letting their anger dictate what comes out of their mouth. A terrible habit and this was not going to go well.

"You're such a child." Shawn said and Taylor playfully stuck her tongue out at him

"Okay, that's enough go..." Beyoncé pushed Shawn towards the kitchen and then turned to Taylor.

"Don't look at me like that"

"You're unbelievable," Beyoncé said, shaking her head at her sister-in-law. "It sounds like you were just tryna pick a fight with him..he didn't tell you to protect your feelings."

"I'm not his child he does not need to protect my feelings. I can handle myself."

"Just cut him some slack ok he needs all of our support right now. He's already going through a lot of stress."

"That doesn't give him the right to be an ass."

"Taylor" Beyoncé raised her brows expectedly.

"Alright, alright," Taylor rolled her eyes

"Good"

"Oh by the way...I smell the after sex" she whispered in Beyoncé ear.

"You serious!" Beyoncé said panicking

Taylor laughed "I'm just fucking with you"

Beyonce' give her a not-cool look "you're annoying."

"And you're too easy" laughing they both made their way to the kitchen where most of the family was gathered.

"So where is my niece's poo?" Taylor asked She stood on the opposite side of Shawn and Beyoncé.

"She's in her room refusing to come down." Shawn sat on a bar stool pulling Beyoncé onto his lap.

Back upstairs Ms. Gloria

"Aliyah!" Taylor immediately stood up from her chair to hug her niece, her eyes filling with tears as they embraced. They shared a long hug as Taylor tried to hold in her tears "you have no idea how much I missed you" she expressed as they separated from the hug.

"You must be Taylor?" Liyah said with a smile Shawn was surprised at her willingness to embrace his sister.

"You remember me!?" Taylor said excitedly

"No" Liyah shook her head "but Shawn showed me pictures" she quickly added.

"Ooh Taylor said a little disappointed being that she and Aliyah had a very close relationship. "well, we're glad to have you back home with us Aliyah."

"I prefer to be called liyah," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

Taylor looked towards her brother curiously. "Is that so?" She asked, looking back at him, eyebrows raised.

"Yep call her Aliyah she will rip you to shreds" Shawn said getting a death glare from Liyah.

"Well Ali- Liyah" corrected "it's great having you back"

"I guess" Liyah responded suddenly feeling self-conscious with all the eyes on her.

"Look at you look how big you have gotten" Taylor grabbed her and held her cheeks on each palm, "the last time I saw you you were this little" Taylor expresses using a hand gesture to emphasize her point "and now you're so tall you look so much like your mother. "Oh my goodness, you are a tall beauty"

"Umm thanks," Liyah said with a smile and fidgeted with her fingers.

"You like shopping?"

"Like? I love Shopping!"

"You are definitely my niece. Tomorrow I am taking you out.. and we're going shopping"

"I'm always down for a shopping spree"

"See you're definitely my niece...we can steal your dad's credit card he's rich" she whispered making Liyah giggle.

Shawn on the other hand watched their engagement in amusement feeling a twink of jealousy of their quick bond the one he so wished for when he got the news that his baby girl was alive. Beyoncé reached for his hand already feeling the sudden tension in his body.

"I guess the hate is reserved for me and unfortunately you" he whispered so only Beyoncé could hear him. She turned in his lap, giving him a sad smile.

Shawn watched as his mama and his other sisters pulled her into hugs. He watched as his family had the reunion he had always dreamed of, without him.

As the night went on he watched from the sidelines as liyah  met the rest  of the family. Taylor and his mama with her every step of the way, encouraging her, making her feel comfortable.

The family gathered outside onto the deck with their drinks, and Shawn started grilling. There were steaks, burgers, and hotdogs for everyone, plus pizza for the kids.

As Shawn looked around surrounded by his close family and friends he felt lucky and grateful that he gets to have a second chance with his daughter and even though things were tough right now he knew that with his family by his side, he would overcome anything life throws his way.

"Wassup everyone" Shawn called getting everyone one attention. They looked at him giving him their undivided attention.

"Oh no I know he's not about to give a speech" Michelle said getting a laugh from the group.

"This should be good" Andrea added

"Will ya'll shut up so he can speak" mama Gloria said and everybody went silent.

"Thanks," Shawn said and cleared his throat. "I just want to say I am grateful for you all and I know I don't show it often but I love you all deeply you're my family my everything. He look towards to his daughter who was sitting between his mother and sister meeting her eyes from across the room "Liyah I know you hate me right now but I am elated to have you back in my life...you have no idea how much. I love you liyah and my hope is that we can get to a better place.

He turned to Beyoncé sitting across from him "and you " he give her a dreaming smile making her blush as she stared up at him "You're th love of my life..my soul mate...my life won't be complete if you weren't by my side I know it ain't easy....easy loving me but you have stuck with me even though my darkness I'm grateful to have you by my side."

Beyoncé smile brightly and blow him a kiss. "I love you deep."

He grinned turning to the rest of his family  you all mean the world to me. I love you all!"

"We love you too!" his family cheered.

"Ooh by the way Beyoncé and I picked a date" Shawn added as he reached for Beyoncé pulling her by his side.

"When?!" Mama Gloria asked excitement evident in her voice.

"April 4!" Beyoncé and Shawn said together smiling up at each other the love evident in their eyes.

"About damn time!" Mama said followed by applause and cheers for the couple.

She reached over and cupped his face in her hands and kissed him tenderly on the lips He kissed her back graciously, their tongues dancing, their lips mashed together in that puzzle-piece type fit that they had accustomed to while their family cheer around them. They pull apart after a moment.

We getting married" Beyoncé exclaimed smiling up at him and ge returned her smile.

"We are getting married!" He exclaimed grinning.

She smiled pulling him in for another soft kiss "I can't wait to be your wife!"

"And I can't wait for you to be my wife!" Shawn smiled as he planted a kiss to her forehead.

The END..................................

READ BELOW!!!

We have come to the end of this part of the story...but wait there's more coming.

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO!!!!

This family has a lot more to offer their journey doesn't stop here. From the moment I started this story I knew that I wanted to have a part 2 and it's happening!!!

Aliyah is being a pain in the ass but please keep in mind her life has literally been turned upside down. Everything she thought she knew has been a lie. she has been through so much and I think the only way for her to release those feelings is by acting out and I can relate to that.

And for Shawn I think that it's difficult for him to accept that his sweet innocent baby girl has changed so much he still loves her regardless but he's struggling with the fact that she has changed so much and has become a different person...but is she really a different person or has her trauma changed her?

I feel for Beyoncé honestly I do because she's feeling like the outsider and she desperately wants liyah to like her.

There is still a lot more to explore so stay tuned!

Thank you all for you support I am truly touched by how much you all love and support this story. It has been incredibly to see how much people my words has reached.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, THANKS FIR LOVING THIS STORY JUST AS MUCH AS I DO, THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Until next time. I look forward to what you think! See you on the next one...don't know when but hopefully soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 4.8K 22
BeyoncΓ© just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...
128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. BeyoncΓ© finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
71.1K 4.5K 54
{JAYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} No longer wanting to struggle in the hood, Beyoncé takes matters into her own hands to try to survive. However, her success co...
164K 11K 63
BeyoncΓ© is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...