DC superhero girls: Symbiotic...

By omegacrow-nexus

(DC superhero girls 2019 x Marvel crossover) A family of five travel to Metropolis for a vacation, meeting ne... More

OCs Bio
A new life in Metropolis
Meeting the Bad Girls
Outcast's welcome
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 1
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 2
Bump in the Night: Reunion
Love Hurts Badly in the Web
Aaron Blackheart vs Leslie Willis: Gigantic Battle
Bats & Bees of Pure Iron
The Girls found out; A hunter in the midst
A Clown's Parasite Pt 1: Werebeast Unleashed
Bold & Super/A Violet Passion
A Spark Between Us

A Clown's Parasite Pt 2: Unbreakable Bond

140 8 53
By omegacrow-nexus

It was a long night, After the monster hunter Gerald Jadestrong vanished, ignoring Fright's warning & swearing vengeance to have his blade meet her heart, she along with Giganta, who was holding an unconscious Poison Ivy, and Batgirl were approached by Supergirl, who unfortunately had bad news of The Symbiotic Werehyena formerly known as Harley Quinn had somehow managed to escape the kryptonian. After taking Ivy home, the four searched for the Symbiote Werebeast that taken hold of Harley but found nothing so far, must have went into a deeper and more secluded area to hide. They'll begin their next search in the morning. However, the one with all this on their minds was Batgirl, who found a shocking discovery... After seeing footage of the Werebeast Symbiote entering Harleen's body and later, seeing Harley Quinn now a Symbiotic Werehyena, her mind couldn't comprehend what information which was processed... That Harleen Quinzel is Harley Quinn, that her best friend and arch enemy are one in the same. And all this time, Babs was fighting her best friend in a never ending hero vs villain bout without knowing who's behind the mask until tonight.

How it shook Babs to the core, but it didn't matter now. It didn't matter to her that Harleen was Harley Quinn, she was still her Gotham Best Friend Forever, and right now, her friend is in trouble with a monster inside of her body, possibly changing Harleen into someone she won't recognize each second. Babs needs to find Harleen and convince her to get her help to remove the Werebeast Symbiote even if she has to reveal her own secret too.

And hopefully, Gerald Jadestrong doesn't find Harleen again.

******

It was a slight, cloudy morning. A loud yawn was heard as Harleen sat up with a tired expression.

Harleen: Oh maaaaan... What'd I do last night...? I felt like I got hit by a bus...

Harleen stood up, her vision clearing up to see that she was in the woods. She also noticed that her Harley Quinn attire was tattered and ripped with her jester hat missing.

Harleen: Huh?! How'd I get way out here?! And what happened to my suit?!

Harleen's stomach started grumbling loud.

Harleen: Ugh, and why does I feel like I ate 4 bulls?

She took a walk through the woods, unknowingly passing 4 large corpses only of bones resembling bulls, going to a nearby crystal clear lake. Her mouth was dry and parched with a bloody aftertaste, Harleen plunges her head into the water, having a drink of it & not caring of getting her hair wet. Soon after a quick drink, Harleen reemerges from the water, catching her breath and shakes her wet hair until it was dry and wild. Harleen then noticed something, her reflection in the lake, it looked like a monstrous version of herself not like that fancy mirror but humanoid & hyena like with pure menacing white & red eyes, making Harleen feel uneasy.

Harleen: That's weird, I must be havin' an off day. I remember being with Red robbin' the bank until a bearded Whack-O with a monster hunter complex shows up, attacks us and... everythin' is a blur. Now I'm seein' bizarre things, I need to get home.

A hour walk later, Harleen managed to find her way back to the city, secretly avoiding any civilians due to her tattered Harley Quinn suit. She finally made it home, threw her torn jester suit in the trash as she got spares, went to the bathroom to freshen up for a few minutes before finishing, drying off and getting dressed in her normal attire, leaving the bathroom.

She spot Lucy & Ethel fighting over a juicy bone with bits of meats on it, both in a laughing/growling fit.

Harleen: Hello poochies!

The two hyenas turn to Harleen, their fur standing up & eyes laced with fright, backing away in a corner, whimpering. Harleen had a sad frown, her pets still afraid of her for some reason. She really doesn't like it when her babies are upset, sad or scared. In the hyenas' eyes, they saw the creature in place of Harleen now, looming over them like it was gonna devour the two in great mauling fashion. Harleen moved closer to the two, arms spreads in a comforting means to get close to them but to the hyenas... The beast was closing in on them, frightening them even more.

Harleen: (comforting tone) Lucy? Ethel? Babies... It's me, Harleen. Ya know I love you guys, right? Whatever ya saw, I won't let ya be put in danger. I wouldn't let anythin' happen to ya, please don't be scared of me...

Lucy and Ethel looked at the prankster, their owner. Seeing Harleen but at the same time seeing the Werehyena version of her however... the beast side in their vision didn't seem scary at first, it looked like it trying to hug them akin to a mother protecting her young genuinely. The two hyenas slowly approach Harleen who wraps her arms around them in a loving manner of a hug, Lucy & Ethel nuzzling her.

Harleen: It's okay poochies, no one's goin' hurt ya on my watch. (Smiles) How about we go for a walk & get ya some good juicy steaks?!

Both hyenas let out a cheerful laugh.

Harleen: That's the spirit!

******

Meanwhile, Babs, Kara, Marco, Aaron, Doris & Leslie were at a table at a fast food establishment, eating & discussing a matter with one another.

Aaron: Only a few days left...

Omen: Until the punishment is over. I can't wait another second of going on without chocolate...

Aaron: You went without chocolate before, Omen. Plus, we still have blood packs to use.

Omen: It means NOTHING without chocolate!

Bold: Tch. And you say I have a problem with my hunger.

Omen: You STILL do.

Bold: Do you wanna go? Cuz we can go! We can go right now!

Leslie: Just suck it up already, wimp, once this is all over, we'll be out of each other's hairs.

Aaron: (glares coldly) Do I have to spin you again, Willis...?

Leslie: (glares back) Do it & you Die, Blackheart.

Marco: Enough you two. You both sound like a couple arguing.

Aaron & Leslie: (both) I do not like her/him! Me & him/her, not in a trillion years!

Marco: Riiiiiiiight...

Kara and Doris, who were both devouring their food like animals, laughed at the two. Bold & Omen were also laughing too, until Babs snapped. 

Babs: How can you all be calm at a time like this?!

The five turn to look at the panicked & frustrated Babs.

Babs: I just found out my best friend & arch enemy are the same & now there's a parasitic werebeast inside her, causing her to morph into a snarling, flesh eating monster! What if she remains like that forever? What if she starts going on a killing spree worse than before?! What if she's hunted down like a rabid animal?! What if that Gerald guy catches her again?! Or the Eternal Blood Foundation?! Or worse... LEX LUTHOR?!

Babs was breathing in & out frantically. Marco, Aaron, Kara, Doris & Leslie noticed the customers & employees looking at them funny.

Aaron: (blunt) What're you all looking at? She's talking about a horror movie.

All eyes went away from them. Marco places a hand on Babs.

Marco: Babs, calm down.

Babs: B-But-

Marco: I know & I'm sorry but freaking out isn't going to help. We'll find your friend & the Werebeast Symbiote.

Leslie gives a whistle to get the group's attention.

Kara: What is it, Willis?

Leslie: No need to bother with another search, look out there.

Leslie points a thumb to the window, prompting the five to look outside across the street, a nearby butcher establishment  where Harleen was seen walking Lucy and Ethel while carrying bags of meat.

Aaron: Well... What a coincidence.

Leslie: (smirks) You're welcome.

Aaron: All you did was whistle & point out the window. Don't get too cocky.

Leslie: (mocks, dark tone) 'All you did was whistle & point out the window. Don't get too cocky.' (normal tone) That's what you sound like, Dollar store Batman.

The two glared at each other.

Kara: Babs you-

She turns to see Babs no longer here and towards the entrance doors going back & forth.

Kara: Okay...

Marco: Let's go after her.

Doris: After the meal.

Harleen was walking her two hyenas while carrying bags full of meats.

Harleen: There we go, poochies. A large helpin' of steaks, roast beef, ribs, all the meat work ready to cook! I'll even have a couple myself with some chocolate mixed with it, not sure why but it'll taste even better-

Babs' voice: HARLEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

Harleen: What the-Gack?!

Harleen was tackled by the ground, catching her & two hyenas off guard, dropping the bags of meat but they stayed in said bags. The next thing the prankster girl knew, a pair of arm were wrapped around her waist in a tight hug from a sobbing Babs.

Babs: (sobs) Oh Harleen, you're alright! You're still you, you're not harmed or placed a mantle like a trophy or a hood ornament! AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Harleen: Whoa whoa whoa! Easy there Babsy Boodle! I'm okay, no broken bones or nothin'. What's wrong? Did someone hit ya? (gets angry) Whoever did it is gettin' an appointment with my bat!

Babs looks at Harleen.

Babs: (sniffs) You need to come with me, right now!

Harleen: Okay...? Where are we goin'?

Babs: I'll explain later, just follow me!

Babs runs off making Harleen run too while holding her hand. The hyenas ran after them followed by Marco, Aaron, Kara, Leslie and Doris not before Marco grabbed the bags of meat.

******

At the Blackheart mansion...

In the main living room, Harleen was as pale as a ghost at the information thrown at her.

Harleen: What. Did. Ya. Just. Say?

Babs bit her lip with a nervous look before finding her voice.

Babs: I know you're Harley Quinn.

Harleen stared at Babs, then the Blackheart siblings, then to Kara, Leslie & Doris and finally back to Babs, a puzzled look... until she laughs.

Harleen: Hahahahahaha! Oh Babsy Wasby, ya crack me up there! Ya got me goin' there!

Babs: But I'm not joking.

Harleen: (smiles) Of course ya are, I can't be the clown princess of crime Harley Quinn! She's waaaaaaaay crazier than me! Hehehe!

Leslie: Harls, you can drop the act.

Harleen: Huh?

Doris: She knows.

Harleen's eyes widened with a nervous gulp. Her best friend knows she's Harley Quinn, a supervillain! Her heart was racing, her expression turned to a fearful one & she looked like she was going to have a panic attack. Will Babs hate her? Will she end their years of friendship because of her secret revealed? Before Harleen could find her voice & explain herself, Babs immediately tackled her again in a big hug.

Babs: Don't be scared.

Harleen: ...?!

Babs: I was shocked when I put the pieces together with the information and evidence laid out in front of me. All this time I've been fighting my best friend from Gotham City all the way to Metropolis...

Harleen: What...?

Babs broke the hug, a frown forming as she reached in her backpack, pulling out her Batgirl suit, much to Harleen's shock.

Babs: (jokes a bit) Yeah, that's the same look I had when I found out, guess we both had a lot to hide until the time of seek.

Harleen's jaw nearly hit the ground. Babs was Batgirl, her arch enemy she had been tangoing with for a long time. Her mind was blown by this new information dropped on her like a falling bomb.

Babs: I know you're a villain and now you know I'm a hero. But you shouldn't feel scared, I'm not gonna hate you over this. I'm not going to throw away the years of being together because we've fought on opposite sides behind the masks. You're still my GBFF and I love you. B-But if you don't feel the same, I-I understand-

She was cut off when tackled by a sobbing Harleen in a big hug.

Harleen: (sobs loudly) Of course I understand! I'm was afraid of losin' ya forever if you found out about my secret! All this time, I-I've been tryin' bash in & blow up my GBFF, I'm so sorry Babsy Boodle, please forgive me!!

Babs: (starts to sobs) Of course I forgive you, Leenie Beanie! I'm sorry for my kept secret!

Harleen: I do forgive ya Babsy!

The two were sobbing loudly in a big strong hug which went on for a few minutes.

Aaron: Are you two done? Cuz we're gonna have to cut those sob fest short.

Harleen: (glares) Hey! We're havin' a moment here!

Lucille Sr's voice: I'm sorry but I'm afraid that worst news is to be fall you and it cannot wait.

Everyone sees Lucille Sr and Lydia appear.

Lucille Sr: Come everyone, especially you Harleen. We have much work to do.

Later...

We see Harleen strapped to a table within the underground lair, Francine Langstrom was typing on the super computer, analyzing Harleen's body scan.

Harleen: So you guys are the Five Anti-heroes we've fought before, slayin' vampires of a dangerous organization and now ya sayin' that slime creature ya told me to put back got loose and is inside me?!

Aaron: Yep, Right & nailed it in the back burner.

Kara: You got yourself a Werebeast parasite.

On que, Fright, Eerie, Omen, Bold and Architect popped out of Lucilles Sr & Jr, Aaron, Marco & Nick's shoulders with menacing eyes.

Kara: Gah!

Harleen: Whoa!

Fright: I advise you to watch your tone./Eerie: Never. Call. Any. Of. Us. Parasites./Omen: Use that word again & they'll never find your body./Bold: You dare say the Forbidden word in our presence?! I smash your bones!/Architect: Not the wisest choice of words even if there's not directed at us.

Lucille Sr: That's enough you five.

Lydia appears with a left silver & blue trim gauntlet.

Lydia: This sound amplifier gauntlet should give enough frequency to get the Werebeast Symbiote extracted from you.

Harleen: (unsure) Uhhh ya sure it's safe...?

Lydia: I removed various symbiotes from unfortunate hosts before, don't worry.

Lydia activated the sound amplifier gauntlet and placed it on Harleen's chest. Harleen felt a massive force of sound spread through her body, frantically shaking in spasms & screaming loudly.

Harleen: AAAAAAAAH!!!!

Babs: Leenie Beanie! (Lydia) What are you doing to her?!

Lydia ignored Babs and watched as she tries to draw the symbiote out of Harleen but it was showing difficulties as the symbiote wasn't removing itself. She increased the gauntlet's sound levels to extract the Werebeast Symbiote from Harleen, who's head was shaking back, forth & sideways in a blur with the symbiote's visage speeding in & out of sight on her face, screaming distortedly.

Harleen: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH! GGGGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Lydia: Come on, extract you beast.

The gauntlet was at full power as Harleen and the Werebeast Symbiote was Screaming/howling in pain, the two hyenas whimpered at the sound and seeing Harleen in pain as well Babs, who was the most worried.

Lucille Sr: Lydia, that's enough.

Lydia heard her mistress's order and stopped the procedure, deactivating the gauntlet.

Leslie: Anyone else's ears ringing?

Kara: At least you don't have super hearing.

Babs approached Harleen, who was groaning, her eyes spinning in circles.

Babs: Harleen, are you alright?!

Harleen: (dazed) No more snacks & drinks for me thank you, I'm drivin'...

Rep-terror: That symbiote is quite persssssistent.

Cyan Ghost Rider: I can always burn it out. My fire is different than regular so it should-

Babs: You are NOT burning my friend!

Lucille Sr: I'm afraid she's right, Cyan. While Werebeast Symbiotes are resilient, your fire will damage & possibly kill both the Symbiote and the Host.

Cyan Ghost Rider cursed under her breath.

Grave Claw: Then what shall we try to extract the Werebeast Symbiote?

Francine: I'm afraid there's not much we can do.

Everyone turns to Francine who was on the super computer.

Francine: I was running scans on Harleen's body and I noticed some... irregular patterns.

Lucille Sr: How irregular?

Francine: It seems that the Werebeast Symbiote has bonded with Harleen but in a perfect harmony. It has spread to her DNA structure at a cellular point where it has an ideal perfect host, unlike others you said that were bonded but not in sync like this.

Babs: Ms. Langstrom. What are you saying?

Francine: I'm saying that the Werebeast Symbiote has completely bonded with Harleen's genetics and DNA structure, making her a perfect host, making it nearly impossible to remove the alien being.

Babs and Harleen were shocked.

Kara: So you're saying Harleen and the alien were-slime are stuck together forever?

Francine: In a way yes...

Aaron: So like Agent Venom?

Doris: Agent Who?

Lucille Sr: Agent Venom, a member of the New Warriors.

Babs: New Warriors?

Lucille Sr: A group of S.H.I.E.L.D. formed by Spiderman, to train people with talents and super attributes to be the next generation of heroes. The Venom Symbiote was made from the deadliest aspects of Spider-man's DNA by Doctor Octopus, it had many hosts before from Spider-man to his team to Harry Osborn to many hero & villain alike until it bonded with Flash Thompson, a former bully of Peter Parker but a fan for Spider-Man.

Kara: Yeesh, a bully as a hero? Didn't think that was possible.

Lucille Sr: During the encounter with the Beetle-

Kara: Blue Beetle, when did he visited New York & fought Spider-Man?!

Goblin Dark: Not that Beetle. The Beetle, a high tech armored mercenary who worked with Taskmaster, a powerful mercenary & assassin who was a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, can copy any fighting style & moves with great observation, a photographic reflex.

Aaron: In Coulson's words, he's a combat chameleon.

Leslie: Let me guess, he was bitten by a radioactive chameleon.

Marco: Spidey assumed that too.

Lucille Sr: They wanted the Symbiote but Spider-Man and Flash stopped them but Venom wouldn't leave him. According to Dr. Connor, Flash's DNA was so ideal that he & Venom are in perfect harmony with the bonding process, tried everything but nothing could remove Venom from Flash, they were one, retaining his mentality & doesn't lose control of Venom when his temper flares, along with immunity to the symbiote's main weaknesses, thus, Agent Venom was born.

Babs: And Harleen is...

Lucille Sr: Precisely, but... This is different from the Venom Symbiote. The Werebeast Symbiote is very diabolical, even without a host... it's only a matter of time before... The Beast completely takes the human side...

Babs was horrified.

Harleen: Hold on, hold on, hold on! Ya make it sound like I'm already doomed!

Lydia: The Werebeast Symbiotes are basically feral animalistic creatures, destroying them was a failure... until the situation can be found, they need to be locked up.

Harleen: Hey! I'm not gettin' put in a cage! And maybe havin' this Werebeast Symbiote isn't so bad.

Doris: Harleen, ya went on a rampage last night and the night after.

Kara: A lot of people were in hospitals. You're lucky you didn't kill anyone.

Leslie: And you basically ate a bunch of animals at the zoo, some too big for your stomach.

Harleen: Oh... That's why I woke up full. But that's besides the point! Now that I'm aware of the rascal in me, maybe I can learn to control it!

Nick: The odds of a Werebeast Symbiote in control is a billion to one.

Harleen: And besides, ya lock me & the creature in the slammer, it'll only worsen the problem, right? Just let me figure out the Beast Within! I can did this, just trust me! If that Flash guy can do it, so can I!

The Blackhearts and Haunting Corps look at each other as well as Francine, Lydia, Kara, Babs, Leslie and Doris giving their own expression.

Cyan Ghost Rider: I admit, she's crazy to want to tame a feral alien hybrid... and I like her moxie.

Grave Claw: Perhaps she could pull it off or the beast side might overwhelm her.

Rep-terror: We could help her learn to be in touch with her ferocious sssside of the Werebeast Symbiote.

Web Wolf: Yes, if anyone knows the Beast inside & how to handle it, it's us. Rep-terror & I were crazy, wild and mindless running on instinct once alone & look at us now.

Everyone else gave their own comments on this situation.

Lucille Sr: Very well Harleen, if everyone believes that you can get in sync with the Werebeast Symbiote then myself & the haunting corps believe you can.

Lydia: But it won't be easy, they'll be signs besides the full moon, it might come out through a sudden jolt of emotions, when threatened or the sudden cravings for flesh... If that happens Harleen, secure yourself or call us.

Harleen: (determined smile) Don'tcha worry about a thing, if this Hyena Werebeast Symbiote is anything like my babies, I'm sure after the bumpy rides, we'll get along just fine!

Lucy and Ethel tackled Harleen, licking her face as she laughed at the ticklish gesture. Then on que, Harleen's stomach growled immensely.

Harleen: Ooooooooh.... I see when ya mean about the cravings, I'm hankerin' for somethin' meaty & sweet again!

******

Later...

We cut to Hector's mansion inside where a massive, decorative dojo like area was seen with dim bronze lighting illuminating the darkness of it. Hector was on the sidelines, watching Selina fighting a couple of men and women in black and gold ninja gear and custom dark lion like masks. The various individuals were showing excellent displays of martial arts and formation against the feline thief, getting a lot of hits in. Selina, however, despite the numbers game was showing great progress. After days of healing and resting her wounds, she was back on track, ready for whatever Hector threw at her.

Selina well timed her attacks, performing various combos, strikes, counters and maneuver series of takedowns to each masked individual one by one until she finished the last one, knocking him down.

Hector: Excellent job everyone, take a breather.

The masked individuals slowly got up, bowed and disappeared into a cloud of smoke, Hector walks towards Selina to congratulate her.

Hector: You did quite well, Senorita Selina.

Selina: (sly smile) Why thank you. After resting and waiting for my wounds to heal, this kitty needed to stretch her legs a bit.

Hector: Hehe, I'd say you're one of the most impressive feline fighters I've seen so far.

Selina: One of the most impressive. Were there... others before you met me?

Hector: Indeed. During my travels in New York, I've crossed paths with a cat based hero of Spider-Man's gallery, White Tiger. Quite an acrobat huntress feline with a lethal ninja style background and cat like powers. While she & my... father figure didn't see eye to eye due their history but I respect her skills.

Selina: (intrigued) Oh ho...

Hector: Then at a wrestling event in Mexico, I met another. A feline themed lucha libre wrestler & metahuman named Pantha (A/N: decided to do a reference in adding Teen titans (2003) honorary titan Pantha to the conversation of cat themed individuals Hector met). She is quite the dominant specimen in the ring, very strong, prideful and a fierce opponent in the ring. I should know... I fought her.

Selina: A strong Femme Fatale in the ring, eh? Do you win?

Hector: Hahaha! Oh nonono, I lost. I kept up with her, gave her my best but in the end, victory was hers. She showed great promise and earned my respect and I know I earned hers.

Selina: I see. I may have to meet them someday.

Hector: I may pull some strings to make that happen. For now, take a breather and I'll have you ready for the next step.

Selina slithers over, placing her hands on Hector's shoulders in a massaging manner.

Selina: (smirks) Why wait? Why don't we play right now~?

Hector: (smirks) As much as I wish to take you on, I want you at your best. 100 percent when we have our dance in the ring.

Selina chuckles.

Selina: Okay, I'll be looking forward to my time to play with you~.

Selina grins calmly & mischievously as she walks away with a sway of her hips in a hypnotic manner.

Hector: (in his mind) Heh, an alluring & sly one without even trying, senorita. (Grins himself) If that's how you want to play, I'm game.

******

Later, at the park...

We cut to Babs and Harleen, who was walking her hyenas Lucy and Ethel with the prankster girl eating from a king size bucket of chicken... coated in chocolate syrup. After a long discussion, Harleen was free to go with Babs being the one look after her for now. But the moment night falls, Babs and Harleen have to come back to the Blackheart mansion, avoiding another rampage of the Werebeast Symbiote or being hunted.

Babs: So... Chickens with Chocolate syrup...?

Harleen: I know it's weird but I got use to the taste of the food combo platter. (Jokes) Just remember Babsy, I'm eatin' for two now! Hahahaha!

Babs: Y-Yeah.

Harleen: I know what ya thinkin', hard to believe I've been fightin' my best friend for a while?

Babs nods.

Harleen: Well we ended up followin' in the shadows of the Batman & the Joker who we were opposite fans of.

Babs: Yeah. But I'm glad we didn't... split up.

Harleen: Same. We may have some differences but ain't nothin' gonna break up this Gotham Duo.

Babs: I accept you and you accepted me. But... I'm just worried. I know you said that you would learn to control that Werebeast Symbiote and the Blackhearts are giving you that chance & the help needed to aid you on that but... I can't bare the thought of you becoming a mindless monster...

Harleen looks at Babs, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Harleen: Babsy Wasby... Please don't worry yer pretty little head. I can't be rid of that easily, I'm sure this rascal in my bod just needs some lovin' & understandin', it'll be rough but I'll get this symbiotic hyena settled straight. (Eats another chicken leg coated in chocolate syrup)

Babs: I hope so, I don't want to lose you or have that Gerald guy hunting for you.

Harleen: Oh the Bearded Whack-O? Well I'll show him a thing or two about what happens when you get a Clown's bad side, receiving a hard end of a punchline.

However, the two didn't noticed that the deranged monster hunter was in the area over the bushes, a body bag he was dragging with muffled yelling heard in it, he punched the bag, the noise ceased. While he was placing the body bag over his shoulder, he heard the conversation between Harleen & Babs, spotting them walking from afar, his beady, cold gaze on Harleen.

Gerald: So... The blonde dame is the one who carries the curse of Werehyena & is trying to camouflage her true self in the daylight. Well... You won't fool me, creature.

Holding on to the body bag & pulling out his broadsword, Gerald starts running out of the bushes towards them from behind.

Harleen: So you made an Iron Bat armor inspired by that Iron man guy, huh?

Babs: Yeah! I should show you, it's state of the art! And Karen's armor too, it was nice of Nick to give us the tools, armor parts and arc reactors to make it!

Harleen smiles at the idea. Then something hit her, like a sense of smell and hearing, her face morphed into confusion, concern and seriousness. Babs noticed Harleen's changed expression.

Babs: Harleen, what's wrong?

Harleen: Not sure Babsy... But somethin' is tellin' me danger is approaching...

Babs: What? Danger?

The senses flare up as Harleen's eyes widened.

Harleen: Look out!

She quickly dropped her bucket, pushing Babs out of the way of an incoming sword strike from Gerald Jadestrong, slicing the sidewalk in two. On the ground, Harleen & Babs turn to see the deranged monster hunter approaching them.

Gerald: At last... Now I know what you look like in human skin, Beast.

Babs & Harleen glared at the man.

Gerald: You are to come with me.

Babs: Get away from my Friend!

Gerald:  Foolish girl, that is a Werehyena and a rare one at that. And only I, a focused and well trained, monster hunter can hunt this foul creature.

Harleen: Focused huh...? (Points behind him) OH MY GOD, IS THAT A MUMMIFIED GREMLIN?!

Gerald: (turns around) Where?! Show yourself accursed creature!

As he did that...

BONK!!!

Gerald was down with a bump on his head from Harleen's mallet.

Harleen: Sucka! Time to Vamoose!

Babs: Right!

Harleen, Babs and the hyenas ran off, Gerald recovered while growling angrily as he gave chase after them. The duo and hyenas ran through the city with the monster hunter bumping into and knocking away random civilians, not caring about their complaints or well being, mainly focused on Harleen and Babs.

Gerald: You can't escape your fate, monster!

The duo & hyenas move straight, followed by turning around every left & right counter, block after block, even move some things in the way as roadblocks and throw things at Gerald to lose him but he was persistent and wouldn't stay lost.

Harleen: Can't that bozo learned to take a hike?!

Babs: Apparently not!!

The two & the hyenas then took a short cut through an alleyway and went to a barely opened door into an abandoned warehouse. Gerald went into the alleyway, looking around for a moment before turning to the abandoned warehouse. He kicked the door down and looks around the dusted, decrepit and broken down area but he sees no sign of the targets but his instincts tells him they're here... somewhere.

Gerald: You can't hide from me, Beast! Your vampire allies aren't here to save your hyde this time, the hunt before was mine and today it will be again!

As he walks around the area, we see Babs, Harleen and the hyenas hiding in one of the bathrooms, Gerald destroyed some crates with his broadsword, kicks down some boxes and slices some old machines but couldn't find them.

Gerald: You are only delaying the inevitable, either you come out monster or I started destroying this entire area until I find you!

He begins kicking down doors to random rooms, looking for his targets. In their hiding place, Harleen felt a burning sensation & excruciating pain erupt in her body, hissing & groaning through her teeth.

Babs: (whispers) Harleen...! What's happening?!

Harleen: (whispers back; groans) Ugh... Ngh... The b-burnin' pain... Somethin' tells me the rascal wants outsies r-right now...!

Babs: (shocked; whispers) Now...?! But the full moon isn't out!

Harleen: (whispers) W-Well Lydia did say... The Symbiote Hyena will t-try to come out through jolts of emotions or f-force it's way out... or both...!

Babs noticed tendrils sprouting out of Harleen's body, her hands growing into claws and her teeth growing fangs.

Babs: (whispers) Harleen, don't change! You have to hold it in!

Harleen: (whispers in a strained voice) I-I'm Tryin' babsy... I'm t-tryin'...! But it's not like goin' to the b-bathroom & we're actually hidin' in a bathroom right now...!

Babs: (whispers) Well that hunter is getting closer...

The hyenas were worried about Harleen.

Gerald: I grow tired of this measly game of hide and seek, monster! It isn't a game, I don't tolerate a creature making a fool out of me, the world's greatest monster hunter!

Harleen was slowly growing in height & muscle mass.

Harleen: (whispers in a strained voice) B-Babsy... I'm... I'm c-changin'...!

Babs: (whispers) Shhhh... Just keep it in, don't let the monster out, just keep it in...!

Babs covers Harleen's mouth to silence her pained groans as the prankster girl tries to keep the Werebeast Symbiote in. Gerald, on the other hand, was at his limit with his patience.

Gerald: So be it! You wanna hide, hide! I got another method to flush you out!

He puts on a gas mask and pulls out 3 high tech grenades, unclipping them and dropping them as they go off, releasing a huge cloud of green smoke. Babs looks out of a cracked door outside and saw a wave of green gas coming their way.

Babs: He's trying to gas the place to lure us out!

Babs quickly closes the door. But soon, the gas started to come in from under the door. Babs took off hoodie and tried to seal that part of the door but the gas was going through regardless even through the vents as the entire bathroom was shrouded.

Babs: Oh no...! *Cough!* *Cough!* *Cough!*

Lucy and Ethel were coughing too.

Harleen: *Cough!* *Cough!* *Cough!* (Feeling dizzy) Babsyyyyyy...

Babs: (Feeling dizzy & drowsy) Sleep... Gaaaassss...

Babs collapsed followed by Harleen and the two hyenas, all asleep. The door opens as Gerald looked down at the four sleepers.

Gerald: Sleep tight little prey... hahahahaha...

He engulfed the four in a high tech net and drags them away.

******

A few hours later, At the Blackheart mansion...

Lucille Sr was looking out the window while playing her organ piano, the sun was going down with nightfall close to approach.

Lucille Sr: ....

Lydia walks in.

Lydia: Mistress Lucille, dinner is nearly ready.

Lucille Sr: Of course. Thanks for letting me know.

Lydia: .... Nightfall is approaching, yet Babs and Harleen are running late.

Lucille Sr: I'm aware.

Lydia: Shall I go find them?

Before the Blackheart Matriarch could respond, the door was slammed open, followed by Casey Krinsky coming in, out of breath & had some injuries. Lucille Sr & Lydia turn to the girl as well as the Blackheart siblings walking from the living room.

Lucille Sr: Gracious.

Marco: Casey, what's going on?

Casey was trying to tell them something with a panicked expression and was breathing heavily, they guessed she ran all the way here & winced from the pain. Lydia quickly got her a glass of water to the exhausted girl, who drunk the water.

Lucille Jr: Casey, are you okay? What happened to you?

After drinking the water, Casey inhaled and exhaled to catch her breath before speaking.

Casey: Ember's been captured!

Marco: Huh?!

Nick: Explain.

Casey: After our walk to the mall to get a few things, a couple of eternal blood foundation vampires in armor cornered us. Ember & I fought them off, Ember burned them to ashes but was caught off guard with a dart to the neck! She fell asleep & a strange man appeared & caught her. I tried to stop him but he overpowered me & took off with Ember!

Aaron: We have a dragon-napper on our hands. Sound the alarm.

Lucille Jr: Who was the strange man?

Casey: He was dressed in black & green, long hair & beard and he's kept bragging about being the world's greatest monster hunter & hero.

Lucille Sr snarls, that accursed & delusional monster hunter, Gerald Jadestrong attacked Casey & abducted Ember.

Nick: Did he say anything else?

Casey: Well, he did say something about adding Ember to his collection of caught monsters from vampires, to a spider monster and a Werehyena.

Lydia: Good heavens... Babs, Harleen.

Lucille Sr: Lydia.

Lydia: Yes Mistress!

Lucille Sr: You and my children will tend to Casey. Also, Summon Web Wolf up here & call Supergirl at once. I'm going after them.

Lydia: Yes Mistress!

The Blackheart siblings nodded, helping Casey while Lydia heads to the lair. Fright engulfed Lucille Sr's body until she enters her Mistress Fright persona.

Lucille Sr/Fright: (in her mind) That man dares ignore my warning & takes comrades of our... He shall pay for his insolence...

******

In an undisclosed location...

Babs groans, awakening from her slumber, finding herself in a high tech force field like cage. She touches the field which gave her a shock.

Babs: Ah! What the....?

Harleen: Babsy!

Babs sees Harleen in a force field like cage next to her.

Babs: Harleen, where are we?!

Harleen: I don't know, that bearded wingnut's lair?

They looked around seeing a built-in fortress, Babs and Harleen also saw other cages, one the two hyenas were in, some metropolis civilians of men, women & children turned into vampires trying to escape while hissing & snarling. Another cage contained Star Sapphire/She-Spider who was screeching & trying to blast acid & flames at the field but nothing got through. The other cage contained a strange figure but it was covered in a black cloak, meditating. The next had Ember (in her humanoid dragon form) inside it with the Dragon girl trying to fire magic flames at the force field but couldn't get out.

Babs: Ember!

Ember: Huh? You got captured too?

Babs: Yeah, that Gerald guy KO gassed me & Harleen. How'd you get caught?

Ember: Surrounded by vamps, the crazed hunter hit me with a dart from behind. Tch, coward. When I get out of here, I'll fry him til he's well done!

Harleen: Leave a piece for me too, I want my shot at him-agh! AAAAAAGH!!

Harleen felt on all fours as traits of the Werebeast Symbiote was slowly showing via transformation.

Ember: What's wrong with her?

Babs: Long story, she has an alien Werebeast Symbiote inside her!

Harleen: Aagghh!! It feels like I'm gettin' massaged by Scarecrow's fear claw!

Gerald then appeared.

Gerald: Ah you're all awake. Glorious, now the show can begin.

Babs: What are you planning?!

Gerald: I'm glad you ask, I'm going to show Metropolis what a real hero is like.

Ember: Ugh, if you're gonna brag about being the so called "world's greatest monster hunter" again, then just knock me out with the dart again so I don't have to listen to your insane rambling.

Gerald: (angry with an eye twitch) I. AM. NOT. INSANE!! And I'll prove it when I broadcast you monstrosities live for Metropolis to see where they & the world are blind to see! Always relying on colorful, spandex wearing, classless so called heroes to fight when they are not suitable for the task! I am the true hero this city needs, the world needs to handle the creatures of the supernatural, I, Gerald Jadestrong, will finally have the respect, glory and recognition I deserve!

Gerald then goes to open Harleen's cage, firing a high tech rope around her arms & abdomen, damaging her.

Harleen: AAAAAAGH!!!

Babs: Harleen!

Gerald: And I'm going to start the broadcast execution with you!

Harleen: (groans in pain; voice growing guttural & raspy) Nnnngh! Hrrrrrruuuuhhh!!! B-Baaaaaabsy...!!

He dragged the transforming Harleen over to the center which Gerald begins to type in the city grid's coordinates on his super computer link to his camera to activate his Livestream.

Babs: Stop! Leave her alone!

She tries to bang on the field but shocks her each time. Tears were starting to fall as she looks at her friend, who gave her a tear eyed, sorrowful look before she fully transformed into her Symbiotic Werehyena form, struggling and howling through the restraints.

Gerald: You revealed your true form at last. Good. Now the show shall begin. (To the camera) Greetings Metropolis, I am Gerald Jadestrong, I'm am broadcasting to you live throughout the city, don't bother changing the channel or turning off your TV, I am in control. As you can see... Monsters have always existed but no one knows how handle it well... Your costumed protectors are untrained, classless & lack the necessary tools to deal with the things that go bump in the night.

He shows the creatures he's caught but cut Babs out of the camera's shot, the camera now on Werehyena Harleen & himself.

Gerald: But I am your salvation, I am the true hero you all need to deal with the monsters that haunt your dreams and plague your reality, you will look upon me & praise me as I rid you all of the first of my prey, The Werehyena.

Werehyena Harleen was biting at the ropes but they weren't budging. Babs was watching helplessly as her best friend was about to be slain on a broadcast for all of Metropolis to see, she almost would've given up hope if not an idea popped in her head.

Babs: (smiles) That's it!

Babs rolls up a right sleeve showing a yellow, purple and black high tech watch.

Babs: Good thing I designed this to link to my armor, the tests & upgrades aren't fully completed yet it'll have to do.

Babs types in the codes, followed by a password, getting a good signal as her armor was ready. Typing in the coordinates and autopilot mode, Babs activated it. In Sweet Justice down at the hideout, the Iron Bat armor eyes glowed & begins to activate autopilot mode, activating the rockets and flying out of the hideout, leading outside. Back to Gerald's hideout, the monster hunter loomed over the struggling Werehyena Harleen with his broadsword, Babs was hoping her armor will made it in time.

Gerald: Witness people of Metropolis, the fall of the beast & the rise of a new hero!!

Babs: NOOOOOO!!

The hyenas whimpered, covering each other's eyes with their paws.

Gerald was about to plunge the blade into Werehyena Harleen's heart when...

Crack... BOOM!!!

The ceiling bursted open as Gerald paused his execution, looked up and received a monstrous punch from Supergirl!

Gerald: Gah!

He was sent crashing into his weapons vault.

Supergirl: Sorry Bub, you've been cancelled!

She blasts the cameras with her laser vision, ending the Livestream as Mistress Fright & Web Wolf appeared.

Babs: (excited) Supergirl! Fright! Web Wolf!

Ember: About time you got here.

Gerald stumbled out of the weapons vault and saw his cameras destroyed & Supergirl punching in the locks, literally, releasing Babs and Ember. A throbbing, angry vein appeared on his forehead with his left eye twitching, snarled.

Gerald: (furious) No!!! My moment robbed! You monsters have ruined everything!!

Fright: You insolent fool, most of these creatures you were victims of the true monsters plaguing the city we're trying to protect, families, innocent women & children and you were going to execute them on live television to be a pretend hero?

Gerald: I AM a true hero! And these monsters aren't innocent, they are vermin in human skin, everyone was finally going to praise me and give me the respect & glory I deserve as the world's greatest monster hunter-

Supergirl & Ember: Will you shut up?! (Looks at each other) Huh? We actually agree with each other for once?

Web Wolf: Grrrr! You can't tell a pure monster from a vile one. Far as I'm concerned, you're the only insane & evil monster here.

Gerald was at his breaking point.

Gerald: ENOUGH!!! YOU ALL WILL PAY!!

Gerald grabs a special glowing black & green belt from the vault, placing it on and actives it, glowing green with Gerald splitting into 4 clones of himself. And que, Babs' Iron Bat armor flies in from the ceiling hole & lands in front of Babs, the entire back opening up with Babs walking inside the armor, the back closing up as she was now suited up & ready for battle.

Babs: You tried to hurt my friend, get ready for a justice beat down, courtesy of Iron Bat!

She, Ember, Supergirl, Web Wolf and Fright got ready as the 5 Geralds attacked with different weapons in hands. Fright takes on the real Gerald Jadestrong while Iron Bat, Supergirl, Ember and Web Wolf take on the clones in a heated battle.

Supergirl was trading fierce punches the first Gerald clone who had glowing brass knuckles to increase the strength & damage.

Gerald Clone 1: (attacking) You caped fools have messed with me long enough! Time to show what a real hero can do!

Supergirl: (attacking) You, a real hero? More like a beady eyed, whacked out psycho who needs a long stay in the asylum!

Gerald Clone 1: I'm not a PSYCHO!!!

The two kept up the strong and solid punches to each other before Supergirl ducked underneath the next fist and shot a flurry of punches to the gut before hitting a great uppercut to the clone's jaw, breaking it with him flying to hit the ceiling head first, poofing out of existence.

Supergirl: Ha! (Flexes) Supergirl 1, Psycho 0!

The second Gerald clone was armed with laser pistols firing at Ember who was flying around to dodge it.

Gerald Clone 2: Will. You. Hold. Still?!

Ember: (flying around; taunts) Hahaha! What's wrong? Can't get the jump on me again when my back isn't turned?

Gerald Clone 2: Mock me while you can, but I'll be the one laughing when I make Dragon Soup out of you!

Ember smirks and flies straight at him, Gerald Clone 2 grins and fires still up forward to hit her only for ember to increase her body heat and spin around like a tornado, the clone kept firing but Ember was moving in closer & hot, the clone tries to dodge but it was too late as Ember pierced through him, the clone screaming upon being burned and scored, poofing out of existence.

Ember: Hmph. Not the real thing but it'll for now until I get the original nutcase.

Web Wolf was shooting webs at the third Gerald clone, who was dodging and slicing them away with a double edged silver spear.

Gerald Clone 3: Never in my life have I've seen a werewolf who can fire webs, an abomination hybrid that must be exterminated, perhaps I'll take your head as a trophy?

Web Wolf: Tch! We monsters come in all shapes & sizes. And while there are some evil monsters out there, not all of us are that way. You... have innocent people cursed to be what we are held captive here, they need help, not to be slain.

Gerald Clone 3: Ha! There's no such thing as a "good monster", you are all the same!

Web Wolf: Then you are a terrible judge of character!

They lunged at each other, the clone spinning his spear around to strike Web Wolf who countered his strikes with his claws. Normally, silver can hurt & kill a werewolf but Web Wolf wasn't an ordinary werewolf as he can take the pain. After an assortment of clashes, Web Wolf caught the next spear strike, breaks the weapon in half, disarming the clone, who was reaching for his silver dagger only to have his chest pierced by Web Wolf's claws.

Web Wolf: The end.

He howls & splits the clone in half, both halves poofing out of existence. Iron Bat was fighting the fourth Gerald Clone who carries an enchanted Warhammer, he was swinging it around as the armored heroine was taking the hits, firing back with a couple of strikes and combo hits before sending back with her repulsar blasts.

Gerald Clone 4: Gah! (Slowly gets up) You'll pay!

Iron Bat: I'm not gonna let you harm Harleen!

Gerald Clone 4: Why do you care about that monster? She's just a beast in human skin, be foolish to let your guard down & that Werehyena will rip you apart and pick the bones! Are you that blind?!

Iron Bat growls and fires more blasts at the clone who would dodge as she kept firing.

Iron Bat: it's you who's blind, you talk about being a hero to the people but what you're doing is anything BUT justice! I'm known Harleen my entire life & despite learning secrets about each other, she's still my friend & I will let anyone hurt her or anyone I care about!

The clone ran up the wall and jumped to dodge the blasts, going for the struggling Werehyena Harleen, aiming to bash her skull in only for Iron Bat to fly in to hit him with a right armored fist to his face, sending him crashing into the super computer, breaking it.

Iron Bat goes over to Werehyena Harleen, was roaring & snarling, her armored mask opens up to reveal her face.

Babs: Harleen, it's okay! It's me!

Werehyena Harleen: Grrrrrrrr!!! Rrrraaaaagghh!!

Babs: Please Harleen, remember! It's me, Babs! I know you're in there, I know you fight this!

Werehyena Harleen stops and looks at Babs.

Babs: You're stronger than this, I know you are Harleen. You said you would try to control the beast within & I believe in you. Please, I don't wanna lose you-

Whack!

Werehyena Harleen: ...?!

Babs was hit in the back by a flying Warhammer from the fourth Gerald Clone, making her fly into one of the cages, hitting her exposed head & falling unconscious.

Gerald Clone 4: Sentimental fool... (To Werehyena Harleen) I'll deal with you later.

He turns away from her, walking towards the unconscious Babs. Supergirl, Ember and Web Wolf head over to help but the clone made more of him to keep them occupied while Fright was dealing with the original Gerald. Werehyena Harleen was roaring and biting at her restraints, spotting the clone turning over the unconscious Babs who has blood on the side of her head from injury. He grabs his enchanted Warhammer and raised it up.

Gerald Clone 4: You fight for monsters, then you die for monsters!

Werehyena Harleen saw what the clone was going to do, her eyes zoomed in, showing Harleen on the inside shrouded in shadow tendrils, now awake & sensing her friend's life in danger.

Harleen: (within) Babsy? No! AAAAAAGH!!

On the outside, Werehyena Harleen was out of control, despite the restraints shocking her, she uses her teeth to finally get loose. The clone turns his head to see the monster free but was spasming out, the Werebeast Symbiote struggling to tell between instinct & reason, the human side awakened.

Werehyena Harleen: RRRRAAAAAGGHH!!

Harleen: (within) Listen to me right now, ya wanna live within me that's fine but my friend is in trouble so help me out! Neither of us want to be controlled or locked up, so let's go wild on this Whack-O, you & me as one to protect my friend right now!!!

The beast let out a blood curdling howl that shook the hideout, getting the attention of both sides, turning to the Werehyena who was breaking apart to reshape itself.

Gerald(s): What is happening? The beast is.... Changing!

Moments later, the change was completed as Harleen gained a new symbiotic beast form; She regains her humanoid face, white face paint & all, her eyes red with white pupils, longer & wilder blonde hair with curled pigtails with red/black streaks, black lipstick & a sharp edge black eye mask with lines going down her face, was slightly taller & possesses a very strong muscular & feminine body.

Her Symbiote Hyena features remain, consisting of her ears, slight sharp fangs, tendril like red fur with black spots, black trim claws, canine like feet and a long, bushy tail. Her new attire consist of a sleeveless, backless, black bodysuit with a red four diamond pattern symbol on the chest & both her thighs.

(A/N: Basically: Harley's new form looks like a female version of Wolverine villain Sabertooth but more Hyena than Tiger.)

Fright: ....

Supergirl: Whoa.

The new changed Harleen let out a low snarl, her red & white eyes now set on the clone who was about to bring down the Warhammer on Babs' heart.

Gerald Clone 4: Why you filthy-

He was tackled by & slammed head first by Harleen, who put a huge dent in the wall, poofing out of existence. She was breathing heavily in complete rage as several clones sent by the original Gerald came in strike her & the downed Babs, she got her claws ready and leaps forward, with impressive speed & monstrous strength combined with her claws & vicious haymakers, leveled the clones to nothing.

Web Wolf: Her scent... it's different now.

Ember: She's gone feral.

Harleen let out a thunderous howl. Fright, who was pushing back Gerald's blade with her own, saw this & couldn't help but smile.

Fright: (in her mind) She's done it.

The newly changed Harleen heard groaning and turns her attention to Babs in her armor, who was slowly waking up. Babs looks up at Harleen in her new form, her vision immediately clearing up to see.

Babs: H-Harleen? Is that you...?

Harleen only stared at her for a moment before giving a reassuring, fanged smile.

Babs: (smiles) Harleen, you did it!

She then winced from the head injury as Harleen helped her up.

Harleen: (raspy, growly female voice) Easy there, ya took a nasty bump to the head there. But yeah, I'm okay now, gave the symbi-rascal some convincin'.

Gerald: (in his mind) What kind of monstrous form has she shaped into now? It doesn't matter, she'll be dealt with.

While still fighting Fright, he uses his duplication belt to make more clones to go after Babs and the newly changed Harleen, who growls. She heard snarling/laughs and turns to the cage where Lucy and Ethel are being held, wanting to get out. An idea popped into her head as she shot a tendril extended claw to the control scan of the cage, short circuiting it as the field was down, releasing the two hyenas who ran towards their owner.

Harleen: Awww, it's okay poochies. I'm okay now & more wild than ever, hahahaha! What should I call this form I have... Hmmmm, Havoc Harley has ring to it. Consider it sold! Now babies, mama's got a gift for ya, it may sting.

Using her claws like needles, The humanoid beast named Havoc Harley sticks them in Lucy and Ethel, who whimpered for a minute before they started laughing... more maniacal than usual for hyenas. The clones & Babs witnessed as the two hyenas got bigger, had sharp white & red eyes, sharper fangs, their fur became red while the spots remained black, completing the change.

Babs: Whoa.

Lucy & Ethel laughed/growled distorted in wild glee.

Havoc Harley: Glad ya like your new gift. (To the clones) Meet my Symbiotic poochies. (To the hyenas) poochies... (Turns to the clones, grins wide) meet your prey...

The two Symbiotic Hyenas lunged at the clones who prepared themselves & fought back but they weren't ready for the ferocious and unpredictable force Harley's hyenas now possessed, tearing them apart with their tendrils claws & fangs one by one. Havoc Harley runs in and curled up into a ball to roll & knock some clones down like bowling pins. The Symbiotic Hyenas saw & copied their owner, rolling around & striking each clone like a pinball around the hideout. Babs also got into the action using her armor to assist her friend in performing means of double teaming on each clone, delivering strike after strike, combo after combo and straight up finishing each clone with a double takedown.

Soon, the clones was destroyed, Havoc Harley petting her symbiotic hyenas on a good job. 

Iron Bat: That was the BEST team up I've ever had to experience! Harleen, you were like a wild Bruiser keeping up with me the combos & takedowns, absolutely awesome!

Havoc Harley: Hehehe, of course, we were really in sync there. So that's your new armor, huh? It really packs a punch-

Havoc Harley was cut off when Star Sapphire/She-Spider lunged at her. She must've had gotten loose when one of the clones was sent flying to one of the scans. Havoc Harley was holding the spider monster that was once her friend back.

Iron Bat: Harleen!

Havoc Harley: Don't attack her Babsy, I got it! (To Star Sapphire/She-Spider) Carol, Sapphy... Ya need to get a grip on yourself, okay?

She roared at Harley.

Havoc Harley: Look, ya need help right? But I can't help ya if ya won't let me Sapphy. C'mon, wake up!

Star Sapphire/She-Spider stopped, a small part of her human mind remembering Harleen and the gang. She let out a sad screech/whimper before breaking & backing away from Havoc Harley, looking at her one last time before flying out of the ceiling hole. Harley wanted to go after her but something tells her that the mutated violet lantern wanted to be alone for a while.

Havoc Harley: We'll get ya help Sapphy... I promise.

Iron Bat places a hand on Havoc Harley's arm for comfort as Supergirl, Ember & Web Wolf joined up with them & the Symbiotic Hyenas after defeating their own share of the Gerald Clones. Meanwhile, Fright was fighting the real Gerald Jadestrong in a clash of swords, the sound of cold steel echoed throughout the hideout.

Gerald: (attacking; furious) You meddling fools have taken away my chance of glory, my chance of respect & recognition to show everyone what a true hero is like to slay the monsters I work so hard to capture!

Fright: (attacking) You've fallen so far, heroism isn't about glory and fame which always leads to one's mistake. The fact that you were going to put innocent people at risk just to prove a point, you're no one's hero, just another psycho.

Gerald roared in rage, swinging his blade wildly at Fright, who was blocking and countering with her own blade with little effort, breaking up the clash and delivered a straight kick to the gut, knocking him into the cage scan containing the cloaked figure, who was free... Looking at Fright for a moment before disappearing through the ceiling hole. Gerald was more furious that another prey escaped, pulls out of a couple of grenades and throws them near Fright's feet.

Fright looks down and recognized them as UV flash grenades, or artificial sunlight grenades that Blade had in the past. Her eyes widened as Gerald grins crazily, she turns to the vampire civilians within the cages... While she's immune to sunlight, real or artificial, the turned civilians weren't.

Fright immediately went for the cages as the UV flash grenades detonated, unleashing a fiery flash of artificial sunlight, the others shielded their eyes while Fright extended her cape to block the blast from reaching the turned civilians.

Gerald laughs maniacally in victory as the flash soon faded with smoke.

Gerald: Yes! I am the Victor, the queen has been slain by the world's greatest monster hunter-

He was punched in the face by Supergirl at the same time by Havoc Harley & Ember in the gut. He hit the wall with a large thud, grunting as his eyes laid on Supergirl, Iron Bat, Web Wolf, Ember, Havoc Harley & her symbiotic hyenas.

Supergirl: (cracks her knuckles) You're really starting to bug me.

Ember: (angry) Same here, I'm getting really tired of your annoying mouth!

Gerald: Heh. No matter, your vampire goddess is dead, artificial sunlight did the trick, and soon you'll all be with her underworld from wench you came!

The group was ready to fight the deranged monster hunter but Web Wolf was laughing.

Gerald: What are you laughing at, beast?!

Web Wolf: (grins) Why I'm laughing at you of course. Did you really think an artificial sunlight grenade can do Fright in so easily...?

Gerald's expression was shock & confusion, looking over to the smoke clearing to see Mistress Fright standing there, unharmed with the other civilian vampires safe.

Gerald: What?!

Fright frowned and though you can't see the expression on her eyes due to her bangs, there was a dark stare.

Fright: I think I speak for all of us when I say that I am sick of this matter...

Gerald: You-you wretched...! AAAAAAGH!!!

Gerald pulls out two pulsar pistols and started shooting at Fright, who was walking towards him, the blasts hitting her but she wasn't going down.

Gerald: Why. Won't. You. Die?!?!?!?

Gerald was kicked in the back of the head by Iron Bat.

Iron Bat: Ha! Payback!

Gerald was sent into Fright, who caught him by the neck.

Fright: Now I'm going to see to it you never harm an innocent again, human or monster.

Gerald: W-What are you...?!

Fright: I am Mistress Fright, Queen of the Daywalkers. Now... roam your nightmares forever...

Her bangs lifted themselves up to reveal her beautiful yet haunting which glowed, gazing into Gerald's eyes. The monster hunter was silent for a moment before he was shaking with a fearful expression as Fright released him. Gerald begins to back away, stuttering and mumbling frantically, seeing his nightmares.

Gerald: No... Nonono! Stay away! I'm not insane, I'm not the monster, I'm the hero! Get back, they're all around me... they're all around me... No... No... No... No... Nonono... I'm not a psycho, I'm not a psycho! Back, I'm not INSANE! YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE INSANE!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Gerald turns to run only to get knocked out in the back of the head by a tendril mallet, courtesy of Havoc Harley.

Havoc Harley: That was payback for the kidnappin' & hurtin' my friend, ya bozo.

Fright breaks the scan, releasing the civilian vampires, who saw the others and were going to attack but Fright got in front of them, placing a hand up to make them stop, seeing Fright as an alpha vampire, they backed off.

Supergirl: So what's gonna happen to them?

Fright: These vampires shall remain with me until I can cure them.

Ember: Then what shall we do with the psycho? (to the unconscious Gerald) I still vote for frying him for a crisp.

Fright: No. After my fear gaze, he won't be snapping out of it anytime soon so life in an asylum will suffice.

Web Wolf: He won't be foolish enough to come after us.

Ember: Hmph. Fine.

Fright: Splendid job, especially you Harleen.

Havoc Harley smiled.

******

At the Blackheart mansion...

The news showed a frightened and crazy laughing Gerald in a straight jacket being taken to the armored truck by Commissioner Gordon and the police. Kara, Ember, Babs, Harleen, her hyenas and the blackheart siblings were sitting in the living room.

Kara: And good riddance.

Ember: I still say he needed to die but he already broken beyond repair so that's good.

Marco: So Harleen, how are you feeling?

Nick: Is... The Symbiote giving you trouble?

Harleen: As chipper as ever. Not only did havoc & I have truly bonded, (hugs Babs) but I got team up with Babsy Boodle here to put the smackdown on the Looney Toony hunter!

Babs: Awww, Harleen! (Hugs Harleen back)

Aaron: Wait Havoc?

Harleen: That's what I named my good Symbiote friend! My poochies seem to love her a lot!

Lucy and Ethel laughed and nuzzles up to Harleen. Then out of Harleen's shoulder appeared the red and black symbiote head with a pale yellow mane, sharp white & red eyes and fangs.

Babs, Kara & Ember: Gah!!

Havoc: (raspy female voice; nuzzles Lucy and Ethel) Pretty... Poochies... very gooooood...

The two hyenas returned the gesture.

Lucille Jr: Intriguing.

Omen: The Werebeast Symbiote has a mind now?

Bold: What a twist!

Eerie: Quite strange.

Architect: Indeed.

Lucille Sr & Lydia entered, spotting this.

Lydia: I'm quite shocked that Harleen has somewhat managed to tame a Werebeast Symbiote, succeeded where others have failed, Mistress.

Lucille Sr: True. But she still needs training in order to properly use it.

Fright: And we'll be sure to treat Havoc as our own.

Lucille Sr: Is Casey Krinsky okay?

Lydia: She's stable mistress, her injuries are treated but I sense she's depressed about something.

Lucille Sr: .... I'll have a talk with her but for now, let her rest a bit.

Harleen: Say Babsy...?

Babs: Yeah?

Harleen: Since we know a lot about each other and we ain't enemies no more, after our first team up... ya lookin' for a sidekick?

Babs smiles.

Babs: A sidekick would be nice but I prefer a partner on equal terms. If you're up for it.

Harleen: (smiles) Done! Whatta ya think, Havoc?

Havoc: (grins) Partnersssss...

Harleen: She's on board! Hahahaha!

Babs: Sweet! I still need to get my armor tuned up, buffing out the damages but it'll be ready again, this time more upgraded!

Harleen: I can't wait for our next team up!

Babs: By the way.... I see you two are making up!

Ember and Kara: Huh?!

Harleen: Oh yeah, they were fighting their share of clones side by side.

Babs: Quite the team.

Kara: No way!

Ember: It was only one time, this isn't gonna be an everyday thing!

Kara: Got that right Amber!

Ember: It's EMBER! KIRA!

Kara: Oh that's it! We'll take this outside Dragon breath!

Ember: Bring it on Muscle headed alien, punk!

Aaron: Just hug already...

Everyone minus Kara & Ember started to laugh. The kryptonian and dragon girl glared at each other before they turned their backs, crossing their arms with a loud "Hmph!"

Harleen & Babs: (to the fourth wall) That's all folks! Hahahaha!

To be continued...

(Chapter 12 is finished! Please vote, comment and let me know what you think of it! Here's part 2 of the summary chapter, Babs and the others find Harleen, leading her to the Daywalkers with Babs telling her everything about her secret and reveals that she knows Harleen's secret, regardless they accepted each other. Lydia warns Harleen about the dangers of the Werebeast Symbiote but Harleen vows to control it. Hector is helping a recovered Selina in her training, what will the next step be? Gerald has kidnapped Babs, Harleen, Ember and other monsters for a broadcast execution for glory, a heated battle ensures and Harleen gained a new Symbiote form now in sync with her now named Symbiote Havoc, having the deranged monster hunter stopped. Now Babs & Harleen are equalled partners. For the new form of Harleen/Harley Quinn, it was inspired by wolverine villain Sabertooth. Next chapter will be some interactions, find out what happens. This is omegacrow-nexus fading to black.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 22 7
I don't own the rights to anything Marvel related, all rights belong to Marvel and Stan Lee (R.I.P.). I only own the OC. Mike was an average guy who...
57.1K 873 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
12.2K 580 30
#1 in superheroine as of 11th Nov 2023 #1 in superfam as of 16th Dec 2023 #1 in superheroxreader as of 16th Dec 2023 ...
7K 97 15
All his life, Mason was a big fan of supervillains and one day hoped his tech would get him to the big leagues. Unfortunately, his other orphan frien...