DC superhero girls: Symbiotic...

By omegacrow-nexus

(DC superhero girls 2019 x Marvel crossover) A family of five travel to Metropolis for a vacation, meeting ne... More

OCs Bio
A new life in Metropolis
Meeting the Bad Girls
Outcast's welcome
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 1
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 2
Bump in the Night: Reunion
Love Hurts Badly in the Web
Aaron Blackheart vs Leslie Willis: Gigantic Battle
The Girls found out; A hunter in the midst
A Clown's Parasite Pt 1: Werebeast Unleashed
A Clown's Parasite Pt 2: Unbreakable Bond
Bold & Super/A Violet Passion
A Spark Between Us

Bats & Bees of Pure Iron

210 8 27
By omegacrow-nexus

In the forest, Jessica was volunteering for a protest to keep another rare exotic tree from being torn down for a parking lot, even chaining herself to the tree like how she did once with Pam in hopes to stop them but the one in charge of the workers didn't have an ounce of care or compassion and was more than happy to run through Jessica to cut the tree down but before he could, Lucille Jr blocked his path, bringing forth a contract that her mother bought this part of the land, meaning that they can't cut the tree down and even threatening the deranged worker to have him arrested for attempted murder to vandalize the property.

That and the glare from Lucille Jr alone got the deranged worker and his crew to back off and leave.

Jessica: Oh thank you so much, Lucille.

Lucille Jr: It was nothing, really? We blackhearts respect nature as well. You looked ready to guard this rare exotic tree with your life.

Jessica: We already enough parking lots, malls, various companies as it is. Means of environmental resources and nature must be cherished, not repeatedly torn down.

Lucille Jr smiles a little at Jessica's go green attitude. She places a gadget like piece from her Symbiote in the area to guard it along with the rare exotic tree in case those workers come back. While the two left, they didn't know Pam saw the whole thing.

******

Goblin Dark, Grave Claw, Giganta and Architect were seen downtown Metropolis, taking on undead members of the eternal blood foundation. Only this time, they've come in own variations of Iron man's armor suits, from the stealth suit to the war machine suit to hulkbusters, etc. All the armor's color scheme was black, silver and blood red with glowing scarlet red arc reactors on the chests.

The undead soldiers were using replicated iron man armor to shield themselves from the sun while they were breaking in & stealing rare items from the lexplorium, they almost got away but the group intervene.

Architect: (blocking repulsar blasts with his plasma barrier) These kinds of individuals need to stop ripping off Stark's tech.

He expanded the barrier to send seven undead iron men & women soldiers back crashing into various vehicles. Dark Goblin was flying around as three undead in war machine like armor were giving chase, firing repulsars and missiles.

Goblin Dark: You undead are a persistent lot, I'll give you that. You may have the power but even you lack the sheer capabilities to use it's full components!

Pulling out strange black & purple disks, Goblin Dark laughs & throws them at the three undead war machines, the disks connecting with them as a purple shock engulfed them as the three armors short circuits & fall to the roads, opening up as the exposed undead were reduced to ashes by the sun. 

Grave Claw was battling six undead iron women in stealth armor, catching her off guard with attacks unseen as she tries to strike them only to get blindsided.

Grave Claw: Ngh. Using art of surprise hmm? I guess sight isn't going to win me this fight.

Grave Claw then closed her eyes, readying her claws to rely on her other senses. Everything was deep in silence until she heard footsteps coming from all sides.

Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash!

Grave Claw spun around with claws stretched out like a razor sharp tornado as her strikes hit the undead female soldiers surrounding her, their stealth armor short circuiting with damage from her claws.

Grave Claw: Now we're in business.

She attacked them with swift martial arts strikes and claw slashes to shred the armor deep, exposing themselves to the sun, turning to ashes as pieces of the stealth suits fell like dominos. Giganta was fighting an undead soldier in a replica of the hulk buster armor, both giants were engaging in a massive collision, trading fierce and huge blows to each other before Giganta was sent back by a unibeam, hitting a truck. Giganta slowly recovers and glared angrily at the undead soldier stomping towards her.

Giganta: Rrrrgghh!!

Undead Soldier/Hulk buster: You can't beat me you giant oaf, this armor was made to take on the hulk by Stark but made in our possession, beating you is child's play!

Giganta: What did you say?!

Undead Soldier/Hulk buster: (readying a punch) Did I stutter, you pea brained giant?! You're finished!

Giganta caught the next punch and grabs the Hulk Buster armored head.

Giganta: You dare make fun of Giganta?!

She begins to rise, her other hand gripping the armored helmet of the Hulk Buster.

Undead Soldier/Hulk buster: What are you doing?! Let go you gigantic gorilla!

He tries to punch her off but the controls aren't responding with errors occuring, Giganta squeezing the armored helmet of the Hulk Buster.

Giganta: You think you're so tough because you're in a giant robot suit?! You can't handle the likes of me!!

She then ripped the head off the Hulk Buster's body and begins to pry open the chest armor, pulling out the vampiric soldier.

Giganta: Not so tough now little man, enjoy your sun bathing!

The undead soldier sees the sun, screaming as he was burning from it, his body reduced to bones then ashes.

The fight was going on for a few hours, damage done from both sides but in the end, the group of four prevailed when architect landed a finishing blow with disks from his symbiote to manipulate, control and shutdown the replicate iron men and women armor, even opening up the armor as the undead soldiers were burned to ashes by the sun.

Giganta: Well that takes care of them.

Goblin Dark: Indeed. Now we have trophies to show for it... (Points to the piles of intact or half and bits of iron men & women armor)

Grave Claw: Yes. Wouldn't want anyone else to take these armor pieces to scan & replicate their own armor.

Architect places his hand on a nearby moving truck, the vehicle reforming into a new & futuristic looking one.

Architect: Let's load them all up, we're taking them back to the hideout.

The group of four got to work in picking up and placing every ounce of iron men & women armor intact or no in the back of the truck, the doors shut behind.

Architect and Grave Claw got in the driver/passenger seats while Giganta got on top of the vehicle, which drove off with Goblin Dark following on his glider.

******

In the superhero girls' hideout...

News reporter: As you see Metropolis itself has continued to suffer these mysterious attacks where civilians are found dead with bizarre neck bites & most civilians were abducted by these strange beings many people believed to be "vampires."

News reporter 2: There was also a huge display of property damage & attacks in Metropolis by not only Star Sapphire who had mutated into a She-Spider creature but this time it was Livewire, who was turned into some kind of dragon like beast but she was apprehended by the five dark heroes and most certainly Giganta, who was once a destructive villain & now donning a new suit, she has now turning to fighting crime. The crazed catch, she has joined the dark heroes & haunting corps in executing these "vampires" people are claiming they witnessed. Are there really vampires in Metropolis? Do we have a plague on our hands? Are these vigilantes really helping or are the innocent people of Metropolis their next victims?

Diana: I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Kara: Not only are those five shadow vamps and haunting halloween cosplayers getting all the spotlight but Giganta has joined them?! What's next? Lex Luthor becomes the Youngest President?!

Jessica: It is quite complicated but at least Giganta is fighting for the forces of good.

Kara: Ya gotta be kidding?! It's obviously a scam!

Zee: So far, they hasn't gone after innocent people Kara. While we don't agree with their methods, they seem to be fighting on the same side as we are.

Karen: P-Plus more of those undead keep on invading certain places & stealing various items, tech and gems.

Kara: Of course! This probably has Lex written over it! Probably released a virus that started this whole undead fiasco! (Slams her fists together) Let's pay chrome dome a visit!

Babs: Ummm Kara, I might agree with you on that one but for once, I don't. A news article stated that the undead invaded and stole various tech from Lexcorp three days ago. Why would Lex steal from himself?

Kara: Ugh, back to square one.

The six girls leave their hideout, heading up to the surface. If Lex or the dark heroes aren't behind these attacks and thefts, then who?

******

The next day.... 7:45pm.

Nick was analyzing the various armor and arc reactors collected from the piles of replicas of iron men and women armor he & the group confiscated in his lab. While most of it was entering the scarp of being melted down, he kept some to study and analyze.

Nick: Quite the replica of the arc reactors, whoever the genius was behind the eternal blood foundation must've had a handful in manufacturing this & the armors.

Architect: Indeed... You plan to use this against them, will you?

Nick: Of course. Once we find the corrupted genius within the eternal blood foundation, we destroy him & their supply before deals of the highest bidder can be made.

Architect: And how's the cure for... that Carol girl?

Nick sighs.

Nick: About 50 percent, still working on the bugs of it.

A knock at the door was heard, followed by Lydia's voice.

Lydia: Nick. I believe you have some visitors. Barbara Gordon & Karen Beecher are here to see you. 

Nick: Oh.

Nick quickly hid the various iron men & women armor parts and arc reactors in the secret lab compartment of the room, the area closing behind the bookcase.

Nick: The door's open.

The door opens as Babs and Karen came right in.

Karen: Hello there, Nick.

Babs: Hiya!

Nick: Greetings Karen, Babs. How are you doing?

Babs: Great as the Night! Did you see the news?

Nick: What news?

Karen: About those strange assailant donning the armor of the one the avengers you told us about? Iron Man? They were stealing various items.

Babs: Until three of those dark heroes & Giganta stopped them! Though don't get me wrong, those vamps were terrible for stealing Stark's tech like that but the armor looked awesome! (Smiles sheepishly) if they're not used by villains of course, hehehe!

Nick: It's fine. These assailants aren't the first to steal iron man's tech. There have been various individuals throughout New York and other locations who would use his armor for evil purposes but Iron man would always find a way to stop them, whether by himself or with the Avengers.

Karen: Stark must be a brilliant genius.

Nick: He is the CEO of Stark Industries after all.

Babs: And how many armored suits did he make?!

Nick pulls out his phone, pressing the holographic projection.

Nick: Show Iron Man's armor gallery.

Before Babs' and Karen's eyes, an imagery of iron man as well as even iron men appeared in holographic form in an army from marks 1, 2, 3, to war machine to stealth armor to hulkbuster to space armor to iron patriot and so on & so on. Karen and Babs had stars in their eyes with big smiles looking up at the holograms of numerous Iron man armor suits, like they were in technology heaven.

Karen: Whoa...

Babs: So. Many. SUITS!!! (Bouncing up and down excited) he built all of these armored suits like that?! He truly is IRON MAN! I wonder if he and Batman could have a grand team up, maybe The Iron Bats or the Armored Dark Knights or the-

Nick: Babs. You need to take a breather, you'll collapse at this point.

Babs inhaled deeply and exhaled.

Karen: You shown us the current armor Stark wore but this... this level & number of armored suits is absolutely incredible!

Nick: That was my reaction in a similar way when I saw them during a tour.

Babs: You were given a tour at Stark Industries?!

Nick: Mmhm. I saw the astonishing work Stark had to offer in his company to build new means of technology for a better future.

Karen was fantasizing about wanting to visit Stark Industries someday.

Babs: Well color me impressed! I would love to fly around in an Iron man like armor or maybe Iron Woman!

Nick: Well first off, there's already an Iron Woman but she goes by Rescue. And Second building Iron man armor is well... not that simple. I mean, anyone with the right expertise, creativity, equipment that cost a fortune to create any type of armor, just like Iron man armor.

Babs and Karen frown.

Nick: However, what separates any ordinary or extraordinary armor to Stark's armors is the Arc Reactor.

Karen: The Arc Reactor?

Nick: A fusion type power source exceeding any normal power source imaginable and have improved & powered generations of Iron man suits. While they were used for good, some with dark intentions use them for their nefarious purposes either tried to steal or recreate their own Arc Reactors with the suits.

Babs and Karen thought about it, there was a long list of bad guys who used Stark's tech for evil, even members of the eternal blood foundation were seen with their own armor. They shuddered at the thought of Lex Luthor or any of THEIR enemies gaining such a power source & armor in their possession.

Babs: But what if and it's a big what if one or two members of the superhero girls who had a knack for gadgets & machinery, come across such a device & any made Iron armor to help metropolis thwart more crime?!

Nick: Hmmmm... I'd say their minds would have curiosity and their hearts & determination would be in the right but... Arc Reactors aren't easy to make or to come by, it would just be an ordinary suit. With Iron man's armor(s), an Arc Reactor is needed to power it, nothing else can do it.

Babs and Karen were processing this news but before they could speak, Babs' phone beeped as she looked at a text from Kara, undead spotted at the Lazarus pit.

Babs: Ummm, we'd love to stay and chat buuuuut we gotta deal with an emergency, right Karen?

Karen: Y-Yes, Kara called in and Uhhh broke her leg in a motorcycle accident, yeah! We gotta go get her to the hospital!

Babs: Yeah! Gotta run, see ya!

The two girls ran out of the room, closing the door. Nick then goes to the bookcase, taking a single book with a click, opening his lab entrance. He looked at the eternal blood foundation's iron man and woman armor as well as the functioning or barely functioning Arc Reactors for a moment, getting an idea.

Architect: Seems as though you have an idea involving Babs and Karen. Are you sure about this?

Nick: Yes, with a little tinkering with two of these Arc Reactors, Hmmmm... Perhaps the two members of the superhero girls could use some... assistant in their arsenal.

Nick begins to get to work.

******

After their patrol of warding off the undead with garlic scented weaponry and stakes, The girls head to Sweet Justice for some well deserved eats.

Diana: More. (devouring her dessert in seconds) More!

Barry quickly sped by with a death by chocolate dessert.

Barry: Here you are- (Diana quickly snatched the dessert to eat it) -Enjoy! (Speeds away)

Babs: I glad my vampire hunting equipment gave us an edge against the undead. Which makes me think of how Batman would fair as a vampire hunter or maybe... (dark scary voice) a vampire himself...?

Kara: Okay... Babs' batacular fantasies aside, we're getting nowhere here. More abductions, more people dead or missing, more vamps in different shapes and sizes, apparently they have armor now but no clues for who's the figure head behind it all.

Jessica: The only clue is that Fright telling us their world is beneath ours...

Babs: Like the sewers!

Zee: We already searched there & that clue was a metaphor. Perhaps we can capture one of them and interrogate them for information.

Kara: (smirks; cracks her knuckles) I like the sound of that. I'll take the bad cop role and I'll look the vamp in the eye as I break him or her down until they sing like birds...

Jessica: Let's not go too far in-

Kara: They're abducting and sucking people's blood! There's no need to hold back on them!

Karen: A-A few of t-them were dangerously close to sinking their teeth into our necks, I don't wanna die or be t-turned...

Zee comforts the girl to ease her fears. 

Then the door opens with a tall man in work uniform and hat covering his eyes came in rolling in two large crates with two small ones above it.

Barry: Hello welcome to Sweet Justice, how may I help you?

Delivery guy: Yeah. I'm looking for misses... Barbara Gordon & Karen Beecher?

Babs: That's us!

Karen: Do you need something?

Delivery guy: No, just delivering packages to you two.

Babs: That's strange, I don't remember ordering anything.

Karen: And whatever's in this crates might cost a lot. I'm sorry but there must've been a mistake-

Delivery guy: Oh Nonono, no mistake. These packages were to be delivered to you two & don't worry, it's been paid for.

Babs: Well okay then, who am I to reject a gift. Who's it from?

Delivery guy: Anonymous.

Karen: Oh.

Delivery guy: Sign here please?

Babs and Karen signed the paperwork.

Delivery guy: Well enjoy your package.

The man left, leaving the girls with the packages.

Babs: I wonder what's in these crates? Let's bring them to the hideout!

The girls do just that with Diana and Kara doing the heavy lifting. Once they were there, Kara assisted in prying the crates open with Babs looking into the smaller ones first and she immediately squealed at the top of her lungs.

Babs: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!

Diana: (pulls out a sword) Friend Babs, what is it?! Is the crate laced with traps?! A demon lurking inside?!

Babs turns to the girls with the biggest smile, holding what looks to be an Arc Reactor instead the color scheme was silver and golden yellow with a glowing purple hue in the center.

Babs: (excited) I can't believe it, I have an Arc Reactor!!! Yes!!!

Kara: An Arc Re-whatta?

Another squeal was heard as everyone turned to Karen, who holding an Arc Reactor except the color scheme was black and gold with a glowing golden yellow hue in the center.

Karen: This is... (Amazed) Incredible!

Babs: I know, we have Arc Reactors just like Iron Man!

Kara: Iron Man? You talking about that genius guy in the armor of the avengers those blackhearts showed us in that holographic image one time?

Karen and Babs: Yes!

Diana: What is this Arc Reactor?

Karen and Babs begin to explain what the Arc Reactors was from their point of knowledge and how it's powered an army of iron men suits. Kara nearly fell asleep, Diana had swirls in her eyes trying to understand the logical scientific image thrown at her, Jessica & Zee understood somewhat. Babs dug into one of the huge crates, pulling out a folded black, yellow and purple bodysuit with a bat symbol.

Babs: Cool, a bodysuit! And there's parts, blueprints and instruction specs for Iron armor!

Karen pulls out a black and golden yellow circuitry patterned honeycomb style bodysuit.

Karen: Same here! And a note?

Karen pulls out a note as the other girls joined up as she reads.

Karen: (reads note) I've been watching you and your work from a far. And don't worry, I know your secrets but I won't expose you as heroes to the public. Your minds peak of curiosity & your hearts and motives are the right place as this gift of arc reactors, parts, gadgets, equipment, specs and instructions can help you create your own armor needed to protect metropolis. I can tell you both have good intelligence and creativity for this so good luck & put it a good use in your fight for justice, sighed "A."

Kara: A? Who's A?

Karen: I think he wishes to remain Anonymous.

Zee: And he knows who we are?! Talk about creepy stalker much.

Babs: The note says he doesn't want to expose us but help us. I mean, look at this stuff, I can't wait to build my own armor! Are ya with me, Karen?!

Karen: I-I suppose so. It is rather a great opportunity.

Diana: Well then if this helps aid us in our battle for justice then so be it! I have full confidence in you both to forge your armor of iron for glory!

Jessica: Well it's getting late now, perhaps you two can start tomorrow. You'll need rest, all of us do.

Babs: Who's tired?! I'm not tired, Batman never rested when crime is a foot and neither will I! You guys go on, I'm about to get a head start on the armor!

Jessica: Okay. Just try not to overwork yourself, okay?

Babs: Oh don't worry, I'm all over it! Karen, wanna join me?

Karen: Maybe tomorrow. It is getting late.

Babs: Oh well. More for me!

The girls left the hideout while Babs got started in tinkering with the equipment and armored parts. Once the girls left Sweet Justice, the delivery guy was seen arm crossed in the back alleyway with a smirk, suddenly changing form into Nick.

Nick: Enjoy your special package.

Changing into Architect, he disappeared into the night.

*****

The next day...

At the Blackheart mansion, Aaron was seen mowing the lawn as Lydia and Lucille Sr were watching as part to his punishment for the 2 weeks suspension. The Blackheart Matriarch got a call from Leslie's mom that she's bringing the shockjock to help in her share of punishment.

Lydia: You think he will learn to keep these acts under control?

Lucille Sr: Hopefully...

Lydia: Well it's a miracle he didn't put anyone in the hospital this time, it makes me wonder why we have Leslie as an ally when she in her part of the problem targeted Aaron's deceased father/your husband to spite him. 

Lucille Sr: She's only aligned with us for her friend Doris. Leslie's a troubled teenager like her you know, these punk types are just born that way, a certain reason is the cause of their negative behavior but I won't pry into Miss Willis' business unless she's willing to open up.

Lydia: Perhaps you & her mother should have a talk?

Lucille Sr: I suppose so. Unlike certain parents who would act stubborn and naive, thinking their children are "angels" unaware of what they truly do, Leslie's mother sounded reasonable. Maybe a conversation is in order.

Lydia: Oh it seems like they're arrived.

Lucille Sr sees a black & blue corvette car arrive in the driveway to park. Soon, both doors to the car opened as Leslie came out with an annoyed look while on the other side was a young woman who appears to be Leslie's mother. Aaron looks over his shoulder & sees Leslie and what he suspects is her mom. She basically looks like a grown up version of Leslie with some major differences; She was tall, had light pale skin, brown eyes, slightly long black hair going down the right side, black lipstick & possesses a curvaceous figure with some athleticism, a fair ample chest, perfectly shaped legs, wider hips & thighs and a very large, plump butt.

She was wearing shade sunglasses, ear piercings, a dark gray top with the center of the chest & midriff exposed, a custom, thigh length black jacket with silver diamond studs, a white skull surrounded by electricity on the back, a black belt with silver diamond studs, a dark gray skirt, black shredded leggings and black & silver boots.

(A/N: Credit goes to Lightman2120 for a suggestion have the OC mother of Leslie Willis bare some resemblance to Leslie/Livewire's Superman: the animated series counterpart but with a few changes & redesigns made by me.)

Lucille Sr and Lydia leave the porch as Leslie's mother enters the yard with Leslie herself following behind her.

Lucille Sr: Ah, welcome to our abode Mrs. Willis.

???: Thanks. (Removes her glasses; Smiles) And no need for the formality, call me Lizzy. Brought my kid here to serve out her sentence in her part in causing problems as usual.

Leslie: (mutters) They already know, ya hag...

Leslie felt her ear get pulled.

Leslie: Owowowowow! Hey!

Leslie was turned to face her mother with her ear pulled as Lizzy had an anime style angry forehead vein & frightening glare & smile that would make the Joker jealous.

Lizzy: (calm yet scary tone) I ain't deaf, ya know? But go ahead, repeat what you just said... I'm a what...?

Leslie: (scared) N-Nothing, mommy!

Lizzy: That's what I thought. Now here's the deal, you and that blackheart kid will be spending 2 weeks doing labor at their house and ours for the stunt you two pulled so ya better get started, got it?!

Leslie: Okay, okay! Geez!

Lizzy released Leslie's ear, the shockjock rubbing her ear with a wince expression. Aaron is resisting the urge to laugh as he approached his mother & Lydia.

Aaron: The lawn is done, mother.

Lucille Sr: That's good. Take a little break before helping Lydia with the backyard. Leslie, you may come inside and begin by tidying up the kitchen.

Aaron: Thanks.

Leslie: Ugh... Yes, Gothica...

Aaron & begrudgingly Leslie heads inside.

Lucille Sr: (to Lizzy) Would you like to come inside? We do have some refreshments.

Lizzy: Sure.

The two & Lydia head inside, Lizzy had to admit that the inside was bigger than the outside, looking quite fancy, luxurious and scary like a haunted house. Lizzy had chills down her spine a little as if she felt like something past through her like a ghost.

In the living room, Lucille Sr sat down on the couch with Lizzy following, relaxing with her legs crossed & her feet resting on the table while Lydia went to get the refreshments.

Lizzy: Gotta admit, you're living the good life in style, well, in a haunted house kinda way.

Lucille Sr: Why thank you. Rumors say that this house is haunted which peaked my interest to buy it.

Lizzy: (laughs) You some kind of Halloween fanatic?! Hehehehe!

Lucille Sr: (chuckles) oh hohohoho. Well we did move here in the middle of October after all, this place hasn't begun to look scary yet with my touch for the holiday of horror.

The two shared a laugh as Lydia brought some refreshments.

Lydia: Here you go, Mistress and Madame Willis.

Lizzy: Hey, no need to be formal with me alright, just call me by my name.

Lydia: I understand But-

Lucille Sr: It's fine, Lydia. There's no need, take a break. You've been working quite the hours, relax your mind and body for a while.

Lydia: Thank you, Mistress.

Lydia takes her leave while Lucille Sr and Lizzy enjoyed their drinks but both knew they need to talk about Aaron and Leslie's actions.

Lizzy: (sighs) Well I guess I'll be the first to come out & say, sorry my kid got into a scuffle with yours.

Lucille Sr: Apology accepted and my apologies as well for my son's actions against your daughter. It's a miracle he didn't put her in the hospital like the others.

Lizzy: (raised an eyebrow) Eh? Others?

Lucille Sr told Lizzy the tale her children's life in their old schools & their... encounters.

Lizzy: Damn, talk about a target on your backs. And this Aaron puts those punks in the hospital?

Lucille Sr: Yes, while their hospital bills were paid, the bullies, the parents who encouraged their malicious deeds against my children & the teachers bribed by them weren't getting off easy and were punished for their actions.

Lizzy: Crooked jackasses, am I right?

Lucille Sr: Indeed. At least you're quite reasonable to speak to.

Lizzy: Well I ain't gonna defend Leslie's actions unless someone started something with her first or pretend she's an angel or anything. She's been getting in all sorts of trouble & I'd be lying if I say she didn't get her attitude from me.

Lucille Sr: Oh.

Lizzy: Not gonna go until the full details but I wasn't a good seed growing up, I was bad to the bone up to Leslie's age, been in a gang and did rebellious & crazy things.

Lucille Sr: I see.

Lizzy: Yeah. I was quite a punk back then, hell, I still am in a way but there's a time to be responsible.

Lucille took a sip of her drink.

Lucille Sr: I'm aware. My children aren't perfect but after my husband passed away... It was my responsibility to not break from grief & pressure, I would take care of them and cherish them as they grow. I love my kids with all my heart.

Lizzy took another sip of her drink.

Lizzy: Wish I had your enthusiasm & resolve. (Looks down with a frown) I barely been there for Leslie, I try to be but I'm always working & traveling to get everything situated, been hired & fired frequently. The more I'm away with her... the less I know my own kid anymore.

Lucille Sr looks at the mother of the shockjock, seeing her expression of grief, frustration and sorrow.

Lucille Sr: (in her mind) It seems that Lizzy doesn't know Leslie is Livewire. If she found out her daughter is a villain, I'm not sure the reaction would be good... (Speak) What about your husband? Isn't he helping you or Leslie?

Lizzy's expression grew more grim.

Lucille Sr: Oh my, I'm terribly sorry. If it's that personal I-

Lizzy: No, you didn't know. It's fine. Leslie's father, Leon Willis, a successful worker at this fancy tech technology, Heh, Leslie & him had quite the bond when she was young, things were easy going back then. But one day... He encountered some horrible guys at the company, valuables stolen, the place went in flames and some employees including Leon were....

She was silent with furrowed eyebrows and biting her lower lip. Lucille Sr saw her expression and knew what Lizzy meant.

Lucille Sr: Oh dear...

Lizzy: Leslie wasn't the same after her dad's death, I try to be there for her the best I could but I believe I failed in that regard. I didn't want to leave her like my mom did me like I was nothing, I just... don't want Leslie to end up somewhere she doesn't want to be if her life falls apart.

Lucille Sr: I understand. It's okay, you try so hard. Don't assume... You fail only if you give up & cast your kin aside. Despite everything devious & nasty Leslie does, you still love her, want to be in her life but not control it. So go easy on yourself & don't let grief & stress rule your life.

Lizzy had a small smile before taking another sip of her drink.

Lizzy: Thanks, maybe you aren't so bad.

Lucille Sr smiles, taking another sip of her drink.

Lucille Sr: Perhaps I can help you pay off your debts & bills. What is your current job?

Lizzy: Well I dabble in Photography but I'm on my way to getting fired if another worker tries to get flirty or touchy with me and they're not paying me much as promised. But I couldn't ask you for any money, we just met & I'm not trying to be a freeloader.

Lucille Sr: Nonsense, I can get out my check book and give the money to you to pay off your debts & bills. And I know how you can pay me back.

Lizzy: How?

Lucille Sr: I happened to working on this next horror movie project in Metropolis, called the Ghoul-ette Trio of Storm Manor. Four teens trick a nerd into going in a haunted manor as a bet to scare him & accidentally unearthing a curse of three female ghouls with supernatural abilities over the rain, lightning and thunder that wish to plague upon the town & who dare try to stop them.

Lizzy: Really now?

Lucille: Unfortunately, the actress who plays the Thunder Ghoul-ette quit & we're having difficulty finding a replacement... How good are you at acting?

Lizzy: Participated in a Jekyll and Hyde play in school once, I was a good Hyde. So I could probably act.

Lucille Sr: Then I'll call my manager and you'll receive the role, but it depends on your decision.

Lizzy: Hmmmmm... (Smirks) Sure, I'm down to scare people out of their seats. The less I have to worry about, the more I get to spend time with my kid.

Lucille Sr: Consider it done. I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

The two shared a toast and drink, unaware that Leslie was watching them. She looks down with narrowed eyes, shrugged it off and went to continue her choirs.

******

A few days later... At the Superhero girls hideout...

Kara, Diana, Zee and Jessica were standing either with cross arms, uncertain or worried expressions from Babs & Karen still working on their project hidden by curtain.

Kara: Okay, they've been behind that curtain for who knows how long with their sciency nerd building montage.

Jessica: Well at least they're not completely overworking themselves, they have been taking some forms of breaks.

Zee: I begin to worry about the two. I once tried to see what progress they make, Babs hissed at me while yelling "no peeking'" She looked almost feral!

Kara: You think that's bad, I tried to get a peek at their project with my X-ray vision and Babs pepper spray my eyes!

Diana: I understand but we mustn't rush Babs and Karen's work of arms for battle. 

Jessica: Girls, the noises stopped. They... They must be done.

Kara: Finally!

Out of the curtains appeared Babs and Karen, wearing lab coats and those new bodysuits from the package.

Babs: Ladies and... well no gentlemen but just Ladies! Are you ready for the most amazing, spectacular and new issued armors built by the two of us?!

Diana: We are indeed ready. Present with this exciting news!

Babs: Drumroll please?!

Zee uses her wand to conjure up floating gloves beating floating drums.

Babs: Karen, if you would unveil the curtain? Girls, I present to you... The First Iron Bat and Iron Bee MK 1!

Karen unveils the curtains, revealing their work before the girls' very eyes. Diana, Kara, Zee and Jessica gasped at the sight of the two newly advanced & well made armored suits. Babs' armor was about her height, slim yet strong looking, the color scheme was the iron bat armor suit was purple, golden yellow and white, the helmet was like her cowl but with no mouth, purple glowing eyes & built in ears like a bat. The suit upper & lower body had a cool, sharp & trim design with a bat symbol on the chest where the arc reactor is shown too, shoulder armor with glowing purple orbs, gauntlets with forearm blades, armored gloves, kneepads and armored rocket boots.

Karen's armor was about her height, slim looking, the color scheme was black and golden yellow, helmet resembles iron man's but akin to a bee's with large black & glowing yellow eyes & antennae, built-in trim wings on the back like her bumblebee armor, the upper & lower body had a trim, striped design with a honeycomb symbol on the chest where the arc reactor is shown too, large shoulder armor with honeycomb symbols, large gauntlet/gloves with built-in stingers and armored rocket boots.

Karen: S-So? Whatta you think?

Diana: By the gods... They're both... Glorious!

Zee: The texture, the design and the art, truly magnificent!

Jessica: Excellent work you two!

Kara: Awesome! You gonna take it out for a spin to knock some heads?

Babs: Oh you bet-

Karen: Hold It!

The girls turned to Karen.

Karen: While we're finished building the armor and compatibilities, it's not combat ready yet.

Babs: Ohhh right, I forgot.

Diana: I see. So what does your iron arms of battle do?

Babs: Well both are capable of super strength, speed, durability, flight, repulsor blasts, missile and rocket launchers, scanners, hologram projectors, lasers, etc. oh and the most powerful attack of Iron man himself, the Unibeam!

Karen: We're adding our own upgrades to them as well. Like adding my bumblebee armor's shrink capabilities and advanced stingers along with Babs' built-in disk batarangs, stealth mode & more.

Diana: The Iron Bat and Iron Bee shall be a great asset to the team in order to bring the undead down!

Karen: We sure owe a big thanks to whoever deliver these to us.

Babs: Yep! Get ready metropolis and the undead that prowl the streets, prepare for the superhero girls and the new & improved bats & bees of Iron!

Zee: Might need to work on that quip, dear.

To be continued...

(Chapter 9 is finished! Please vote, comment & let me know what you want to think of it! The battle with the eternal blood foundation continues but this time with replicated iron man armor, the superhero girls are trying to figure out the mastermind behind these attacks, Nick shows Babs and Karen images of Tony Stark aka Iron Man's numerous armor which peaked the two girls' interested and gave Nick an idea to tinker and improve two arc reactors for them. Like with my dcshg hybrid omen, I made OC parents for Leslie Willis, though the OC mother Lizzy Willis debuted and the origin story about her was revealed, OC father Leon Willis was revealed to have died in an attack as well as Lizzy not knowing Leslie is Livewire, another suggestion credit goes to Lightman2120. Now Lucille Sr offers Lizzy her aid, will the mother reconnect with Leslie? Babs and Karen finally finished and debut their own Iron man like armor in the form of Iron Bat & Iron Bee MK 1! You'll be seeing them in action in the near future chapter, what's gonna happen next? Find out soon, this is omegacrow-nexus fading to black.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 44
What happens when you mix a system that rewards the most popular and talked about influencers with high-octane powers, money and fame? Absolute chaos...
354K 13.6K 33
Sen was an ordinary girl, but not after a certain symbiote took her as a host. Living on a run, she thought she had seen it all. An uneventful night...
488 9 7
When outcast student Coryn bonds with an enigmatic symbiote named Havoc, he unexpectedly learns the secret identity of his long standing crush, Gwen...
7.7K 243 10
There comes a time where break-ups happen in a relationship and it sucks, that's the case between two heroes, a Kryptonian girl and a boy from a once...