DC superhero girls: Symbiotic...

By omegacrow-nexus

(DC superhero girls 2019 x Marvel crossover) A family of five travel to Metropolis for a vacation, meeting ne... More

OCs Bio
A new life in Metropolis
Meeting the Bad Girls
Outcast's welcome
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 1
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 2
Love Hurts Badly in the Web
Aaron Blackheart vs Leslie Willis: Gigantic Battle
Bats & Bees of Pure Iron
The Girls found out; A hunter in the midst
A Clown's Parasite Pt 1: Werebeast Unleashed
A Clown's Parasite Pt 2: Unbreakable Bond
Bold & Super/A Violet Passion
A Spark Between Us

Bump in the Night: Reunion

213 9 36
By omegacrow-nexus

Doris in her Giganta form was seen lying on her back when she slowly awakes with a groan.

Giganta: Ugh, my head. Huh?

She looks around and finds herself in a dark place surrounded by fog, the giantess gets to her feet only to be yanked back down.

Giganta: Agh! Hey!

Giganta finds herself chained by her neck, arms and legs in shackles. She tries to break out of them only to no avail.

Giganta: Grrr! Raaaaaaggh!! Let me out of here! Let me out-huh?

Giganta noticed something lying in the slight fog ground, she narrowed her eyes to get a closer look only for her eyes to widen in fear and shock.

Giganta: No... no... no...!

Lying on the ground was friends Leslie, Selina, Pam, Carol and Harleen as well as her parents Francis and Beatrice Zuel, all motionless with the same frozen, horrified looks on their faces with large bite marks on their necks with blood flowing.

Giganta: No! This can't be happening! Leslie! Selina! Mom! Dad! Everyone! They're... who or what caused this?!

???: Why you did.

Giganta looks around to see where the voice was but found nothing.

Giganta: Where are you?!

???: I'm everywhere and everything you are... a monster. Now that you've been given the gift, You've relished in it, devouring the blood of your loved ones.

Giganta: No, I wouldn't do this to them!

???: Why care now? You're a monster, right? You care about destruction and everyone fears you, you have no need for petty attachments of your friends & family. All you need is to hunt & feed...

Giganta felt a strange yet pained sensation within herself, she struggled in chains and yelled out in pain, her body growing more muscular than ever, her skin getting paler, her eyes widened while they turned black with violet blue pupils her fingers growing slight sharp nails with her gritted teeth growing fangs.

Giganta: Aghh... aauuuhhh... (Roars loudly) RAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!!!

She was now an undead vampiric beast.

???: You were a monster before and you've become even more of the very thing you wanted to be, accept it!

Giganta looks around angrily and crazily, looking around for the mysterious voice to crush them, to smash them, to drink their blood-where did that come from?! She thought.

Giganta: Rrrrgghh! This is not what I want?! Not my friends and family dead! I didn't want this!

???: What a shame... I guess whether you're a monster or not... you're still weak.

Then something opened above Giganta, a giant lid that started to show sheds of light as the giant villainess looked up upon seeing the lid completely open, revealing the light of sun. Giganta felt the rays hit her as she screams in agony, her body emitting smoke and her skin slowly cracking down.

Giganta: AAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! IT HURTS! IT REALLY HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

The figure appears before Giganta who was slowly breaking down, it was a shadow vampiric version of herself with red eyes as she grins evilly at the burning form of Giganta.

Nightmare Giganta: Heh. Guess you're not fit to be a monster you claim yourself to be. (Readies her fist) Say goodbye weakling.

Giganta: NO! NOOOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!

Nightmare Giganta hits a powerful fist through the burning Giganta's skull, reducing the rest of her to ashes in the sunlight.

******

Doris: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Doris jolts up awake, screaming loudly and looking around frantically. She later stopped to catch her breath, feeling her face, arms, chest and back, she wasn't dust in the sun, it was all a bad dream as she sighs in relief.

Doris then sees that she was wearing a black shirt and dark gray & orange side stripe shorts, within a bed but this wasn't her room, it looked she was in a different dwelling but was surrounded by a blue  barrier cage.

Doris: What the? What's going on? Where am I?

???: Oh you're finally awake.

Doris turns to see Aaron outside the barrier cage, followed by Marco, Lucille Jr. and Nick.

Doris: You? What are you nerds doing here?!

Marco: We pretty much live here, Doris. You're just in the basement of our home.

Doris: (yells) Well let me out of here!

Lucille Jr: I'm afraid we can't just let you out, you're in danger.

Doris: (glares) The only one in danger is you four dweebs if you don't get me out of here-

Doris stopped moving as she noticed something, her broken arm. It was no longer in a cast and she was raising it in anger without any pain.

Doris: My arm? But it was broken, how?

Nick: Shall we tell her?

Doris: Tell me what?! What did you bozos do to me?!

Aaron: Oh for the love of...

Aaron uses a hand scan to open the door to the barrier cage, walking inside and pulling something from the hood pocket. Doris noticed what Aaron pulled out, a pack of blood, the bully suddenly begins to get mesmerized by it, her eyes widening and a strange sensation of hunger washed over her with her teeth growing fangs.

Aaron saw that look and threw the blood pack to the side, Doris immediately runs and crouched down to take the blood pack, ripping the bag open with her fangs & drinking the blood inside. As she was nearly done feeding, Doris snaps out of it and drops the pack of blood.

Doris: W-What was that?! What did I just do?!

Aaron: (deadpan) You just drank blood. You're a vampire.

Doris grabs Aaron, who was unfazed, by the front of his hoodie.

Doris: (glares angrily) Stop playing games with me! Tell me what you freaks did or I'll-

Doris felt an agonizing pain erupted in her head, her eyes nearly rolled back & dilated all wide with a fearful expression, slowly letting go of Aaron.

Doris: Ack... Aaah... Aaaghhhh...!

Lucille Sr's voice: (echoing in Doris's head) I highly suggest that you calm down...

Doris collapsed to her knees as Lucille Sr walked in followed by Lucille Jr, Marco and Nick with the she-bully looking up at them.

Doris: W-What did you do to me..?

Lucille Sr: I simply gave you what you wanted in trying to be seen as a monster, a gift and a curse when I claimed your blood.

Doris's eyes widened when a flashback of Fright pinning her down & biting her neck appeared in her mind.

Doris: You're that vamp freak who bit me!

Lucille Sr: I prefer Fright. And yes, I've bitten you and turned you into what my children & I are, a Daywalker.

Doris: A day-whatta?

Nick: A vampire who is immune to sunlight. Observe.

He pulls out a remote control & pressed the button, a lid above Doris's cage linked up to a pit like tunnel above opened & revealed bright daylight of the sun which was upon the she-bully. Doris panicked and screamed remembering her nightmare of being reduced to dust after becoming a vampire & thought it was going to happen again for reals this time.

But after a few moments, nothing happened and Doris was still here.

Doris: (confused) Huh? I'm not dust.

Lucille Jr: Indeed. My mother has made you a Daywalker vampire, you have all of the strengths, including immunity to sunlight & none of the weaknesses... except for your blood lust.

Doris was shocked.

Lucille Sr: Yes, did you think I would turn you just to kill you?

Doris: Well...

Lucille Sr: Oh Nonono. Why would I kill a troubled young girl with such potential yet it's wasted on villainy.

Doris: (growls) If you're asking me to be a goodie goodie hero, forget it!

Lucille Sr: We're more in the anti-hero category.

Aaron: And you think being a villain is fun? Well we got some bad news for you...

Fright, Omen, Bold, Eerie and Architect appeared over the Blackhearts' shoulder, shocking Doris.

Omen: Being a villain is nothing to be proud of, some people grew into a villain either by corruption of power, feel like someone or something is taken from them leading them to do the same to others to pass the pain, trying to dominate the weak, causing destruction, make others suffer or for the thrill of spilling innocent blood.

Eerie: This world is full of those people... you and those girl villains at a young age of teenagers, while you're not in the irredeemable stage, you're getting there...

Bold: If you think being a villain is all fun and games to pick on the innocent to boost your ego and show of strength, you're even dumber than usual when taking that serum.

Doris: How did you-

Architect: Mother Lucille Sr/Fright's blood drain does more than just turn you, she knows everything about you as do we, Doris Zuel aka Giganta, daughter of scientists Francis & Beatrice Zuel, sports bully of Metropolis high school & a villain who only causes massive destruction, how you come from a family of scientists is beyond me.

Fright: Tell me, Doris... does causing destruction & picking on people make you happy? Does it made you feel like you're the strongest & a monster as you claim?

Doris: (angry) I-I am a Monster! And I am the strongest! I was able to take on Wonder Woman and Supergirl, the heroes heaviest hitters when we first met and I BEAT them!

Fright: Yet you fell to a small hero like Bumblebee?

Doris: ...!

Fright: Heroes, Villains, Anti-heroes & rogues come in all shapes and sizes, you underestimate them too much due to relying only on brawn. Yes, you've had accomplishments but you're far from being the strongest & wasting your potential as a villain will worsen your chances if someone stronger than you appeared & your brawn won't help you...

Doris felt chills running down her spine at Fright's tone but kept her glare.

Lucille Sr: Tell me, Doris... why did you become a villain in the first place? I know why but I wanna hear you say it...

Doris's eyes widened in shock, her eyes moving back & forth nervously and in conflict.

Lucille Sr: You can't do it, can you? Will it destroy your image? Are you afraid? Your path as a villainess leads to destruction itself but you have never taken a life, would you think it's fun to be a feared villainess with blood on your hands...?

Doris froze under Lucille's icy stare. She never really thought about it that way, she wanted to be seen as a monster and to cause destruction and become the strongest villain in Metropolis but killing someone? There were times where she & her team came close to getting rid of the superhero girls but Doris never really thought of her actions or the consequences if she succeeded in killing them, would she be the same?

Doris: N-No... I...

Fright: There are villains out there some misguided, some aim to get their points across, to wanting to control everything and everyone or to cause numerous deaths for no reason but the thrill. Heroes stop them the best they could in locking them away to serve their time permanently or some trying to find some acts of redemption. And then there's Anti-heroes like Venom, Punisher, Ghost Rider, like us, the list goes on... while we agreed with heroes that some villains are misguided and can be helped to seek a path of redemption or some can be locked up to serve for their crimes...

Eerie: There are other villains who aren't so forgivable, some who have more blood on their hands as they continue to add more bodies to the field when they escape prison repeatedly... these kinds of villains can't be contained or redeemed. You know what happens to them...?

Doris was backed against the wall, looking at the Blackhearts & symbiotes in fear.

Omen: They die. No second chances. No trusts. No mercy. We don't kill villains because we enjoy it oh no, we kill them because we do what must be done.

Bold: These kinds of villains have taken people's family, friends and loved ones with no means of remorse... And do you want to be ONE OF THEM?!

Doris: (shakes her head) No! I mean, not that kind of villain, I just-

Doris tries to find the words to explain but nothing would come out.

Architect: Some villains can face justice to be locked away forever or to serve their time to find means of redemption but the other half of villains who are irredeemable evil who can't be contained & must be deprived of their lives to keep the innocent safe.

Fright: Our gift was to test you, if you remain a villain with this power, would you still go through it? Would you be able to resist the temptation of bloodlust and wanting to be feared as a monster, would your friends & family be safe from you or would you make them your next victims? Can you go along with this...?

Doris was lost in thought, remembering the nightmare of her friends and parents lying lifelessly with blood drained from their necks, by her hands. She slides down against the wall, sitting down with shadows covering her eyes.

Doris: (shakily spoke) No... No I can't...

Lucille Sr approached the girl, placing a hand on Doris's cheek, promoting her to look at the Blackheart mother.

Lucille Sr: Whenever You're ready to talk, I'll be ready to listen.

Doris thought about it for a moment or two before coming to a decision.

Doris: I bully & smash people & things because I'm overcompensating for deep insecurities, on a quest for perfectionism and an overpowering fear of not being good enough...

Marco: That's heavy, man.

Lucille Sr: Doris... you don't have to do these things to prove you're perfect. You are perfect in your own way.

Doris: (yells, tears forming) No I'm not! I'm just a mindless, giant brute who can only break things! At school, at home, in the city, I've made mistake after mistake after mistake!

Lucille Sr: Doris... it's okay. You admit your mistakes but you can turn it around. You're not a mindless brute, You have potential still untapped, you can turn your path around in your normal life and with your powers.

Doris felt an agonizing pain erupt in her head and clutches her head for a moment before the pain went away.

Doris: W-What was that...?!

Lucille Sr: That was me, breaking my will over yours. You're free.

Doris: I'm... free?

Lucille Sr: Yes. Though I've turned you, I'm not going to make you a slave. Now the choice is yours.

Doris: My choice?

Lucille Sr: Yes, the choice is yours of what path you wish to take. Whatever you decide is your own fate, your own chapter to write, your own life to live...

Doris was silent for a moment, staring at the Blackhearts & Symbiotes. Her choice? She thought, the she-bully begins to think about this for a while until she finally made up her mind.

Doris: I... wanna change. I wanna be strong, I want to get stronger and maybe my senseless acts in destruction wasn't the way to prove my claim.... and I couldn't go along with taking an innocent's life, or even my friends and my folks, who I barely give a time in the day but I don't want them hurt or worse by anyone, especially by me...

Doris looks at the Blackheart family.

Doris: So I'm done... I quit being a villain and a bully.

Lucille Sr: Good.

Doris: But... I wanna join you guys, maybe I can use my powers make a difference in helping you out & learn to get the hang of being a sun vampire.

Nick: (corrected) Daywalker.

Doris: Yeah, that. Whatever.

Lucille Sr: Of course. I could always teach another pupil to improve ourselves.

Doris: Another pupil?

Lucille Sr led her children and Doris out of the barrier cage, showing the teenage tough girl the hideout & the sparring session between Casey Krinsky and Ember, Doris recognized Casey being the laughing stock for trying to reveal the superhero girls identity with no one, including her believes her but she doesn't recognize Ember as she never met the dragon girl.

Lucille Sr: Like you Doris, they too were once villains with different fates but now they're turning their lives around. So will you be able to keep up?

Doris: (smirks) Heh. I ain't gonna be left in the dust so easily, I'm gonna prove I can be the strongest!

Marco: (smiles proudly) Now that's the spirit!

Nick: And while you're succeeding in sports events, you're failing at your other classes and the weekly tests are coming up since you are out for two weeks.

Doris: (groans) Two weeks?!

Nick: I'll help tutor you to help you get on track.

Doris: What if-

Lucille Sr: You're not stupid like that. You can try & with my son helping you, you'll be able to get on track.

Doris: Ugh... Okay. I may be changing my ways but I ain't going all nerdy.

Aaron: No one's making you, (jokes) you can still be the big, tough girl on campus with a brain.

Doris: (growls) Hey!

Aaron: Just saying.

Doris: Hmph.

Lydia: Mistress Lucille.

Doris was spooked by Lydia appearing out of nowhere. Lucille Sr turns to her.

Lydia: The serum Mrs. Langstrom is nearly ready.

Lucille Sr: Good. And is Francine...

Lydia: She morphed again but I was able to put her to sleep. (To Doris) I see Ms. Zuel has awoken.

Lucille Sr: Yes. She'll be joining us.

Lydia: Intriguing. It'll be a pleasure to work with you, Ms. Zuel.

Doris: Okay... just call me Doris. I'm not into that formal stuff.

Lydia: Very well. I've prepared dinner upstairs already for you all.

Doris: (stomach growls) I could eat a boar right now.

Lucille Sr: Okay. Casey! Ember! You can stop sparring, dinner time!

Casey: Oh thank goodness.

Ember: Finally, I'm starving.

They noticed Doris.

Casey: (gulps) Doris?

Ember: So the giant jungle girl is finally awake?

Doris: I'm a new pupil here so to let you know that I won't be left in the dust by you two.

Casey: Well at least we can have you as an ally than an enemy.

Ember: Then try to keep up, Gorilla Girl.

Doris: Oh I will and you'll be eating my dust!

Ember: Oh I can't wait til I fight you...

Everyone left the underground lair for dinner. Doris then thought about her friends, if she was going to be a changed person & an Anti-hero, she had to at least tell them but what will they think?

******

The next day....

In Metropolis High School, we cut to the lunch room where the six girls were having lunch. Two weeks since the hero girls crossed paths with the anti-heroes Mistress Fright, Eerie, Bold, Omen and Architect who managed to overcome & defeat them & the Supervillain girls as well as turn Giganta into an undead vampiric beast under their control.

While they didn't trust them due to their killing of villains, Diana and her friends were wondering why those individuals didn't kill the villain girls? They also wonder about Fright's words of a grave threat in Metropolis, a world beneath theirs... a world of darkness that's only going to get worse from the kidnappings to the death by blood drain to the undead and so on, they must prepare & try to survive in order to defeat the undead... they could be anywhere.

Diana, Kara, Babs, Karen, Jessica and Zee noticed the blackhearts sitting at a different table with Casey Krinsky, having a conversation & enjoying lunch. The girls didn't trust Casey while Zee still wants to make amends with her, they still have questions for the Blackhearts about the vampire they took along with Casey & wonder what they're hiding, unaware of the siblings knowing their hero secret.

Diana & the others aren't the only ones watching them, at another table sat Selina, Leslie, Harleen, Carol & Pam. They had their suspicions about the Blackhearts too, thinking about this whole arrival of the undead and the five anti-heroes who defeated them & took Giganta, started with them arriving. Doris hasn't been seen in 2 weeks, the villain girls Leslie especially, was worried about her & assumed the worse... becoming an undead slave to Fright & her children while remembering her warning.

Harleen: Are we just gonna keep starin' at the Blackhearts all suspiciously?

Carol: Well obviously, they're hiding something. Someone that weird & creepy always has something to keep secret.

Harleen: They're just normal teens like us, what's so weird about them?

Carol: I don't know, aside from the fact they're hanging out with Crazy Casey Crummy (Krinsky) over there.

Harleen: Okay....

Pam: Carol's opinions aside, the Blackhearts are quite a mystery case. They've been here for a few days and since then, these strange creatures-

Harleen: Vampires!

Pam: Ugh, vampires appeared along with those five monsters...

Pam shutters, remembering one of them possessing her and dishing out physical & mental agonizing pain, questioning her motives of nature against humanity.

Selina: All the more reason to keep an eye on them.

Leslie: I still wanna get back at them, especially that Aaron freak. He made a fool out of me twice! (Glares at Aaron, who was listening to his music) I'll get even and everyone will be laughing at him!

Harleen: Okay, okay, okay! I get it sparky, keep your love/hate crush on him to a low down!

Leslie: I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!

Harleen: Well he did call you cute when he caught ya kick and ya blushed-

Leslie stuffs a grape pie slice in Harleen's mouth to shut her up, the blonde pigtailed prankster frowned while eating the pie. The shockjock turns away but her eyes widened upon seeing Doris entering the cafeteria.

Leslie: Guys, it's Doris!

The bad girls turn to see Doris walking to the Blackhearts & Casey, having a conversation. Diana & her company noticed this as well, wondering what Doris was doing with them? She didn't do her usual angry, outburst or try to start a fight plus, both noticed Doris's right arm cast was gone like it was healed.

Diana & her friends/Selina & her crew: (both in unison, in their minds) What is Doris doing with the Blackhearts & Casey?!

The conversation was quite a genuine one, Marco and Doris was seen & heard laughing, Marco said some things about some wrestling business and Doris smirked in interest. After some more words were said, Doris turns away not before giving a slight 'see ya later' before walking in the direction of the table Selina & the others were.

Kara: What was that about?

Jessica: Maybe Doris and the Blackhearts came to an understanding?

Zee: (suspicious) I don't know about that? Plus, her right arm, it's suddenly healed?

Karen: Yeah. A broken arm doesn't just heal that quickly.

Babs: Ya don't suppose Doris has... powers?

Kara: Don't be stupid, Babs? As if Doris could have powers.

Diana: It is rather strange, if Doris had superhuman abilities then no one would be safe on her abuse of power. But to approach the Blackheart in a friendly manner unlike herself is even stranger.

Doris approached her friends with Harleen jumping up to hug the tough girl, who almost lost her balance.

Doris: Hey! Harleen let go!

Harley: Oh muscles, ya had us worried! Did those vamps hurt ya?! Do you still the... (Undid the neck part on Doris's jacket, seeing the bite mark) Oh no! Ya still have the mark, she's still cursed-mmmph!

Doris placed a hand over the clown girl's mouth.

Doris: (through gritted teeth) Shut. Up. You trying to make a scene?

Selina: Doris, where were you the last 2 weeks, where did 'they' take you?

Doris knew what she was talking about, she sighed with a calm expression.

Doris: Guys... We need to talk in private. Follow me.

Doris released Harleen and turns to leave the cafeteria, Selina, Carol, Pam, Leslie & Harleen look at each other in confusion and concern before getting up & following Doris out of the cafeteria.

******

Doris & the villain girls enter the gym, heading to the girl's locker room as no one was in there but them.

Leslie: Alright meathead, nobody's in here but us so tell us what's going on?

Carol: Are you alright?

Harleen: You were bitten by the vampire but You're still you! Did you drink blood?! How did ya get here anyway, don't ya turn to dust if you're in the sunlight-

Harleen kept asking questions which was getting Doris more agitated as her skin got a bit pale, her eyes turned violet blue and snarled with her fangs barred.

She snapped.

Doris: QUIET!

Harleen and the four girls were in shock and/or scared by Doris's vampiric appearance.

Doris: (turns back to normal, sighs) Look, I know you have questions and I have a lot to tell you girls. I'm still me, yes, I only drunk blood for a pack & As for how I came here with the sun still out, I'm a Daywalker.

Pam: Daywalker?

Harleen: What's a Daywalker?

Doris: A vampire who can survive the sunlight. That's what those five were.

Selina: A vampire who can survive in sunlight?

Leslie: A vampire that can walk during the day? Yeah Right! Hahahahaha! What's next, you turn into a werewolf on a 'full sun'.

Leslie laughs, thinking this was a joke but she saw the look in Doris's eyes & stops laughing, stating that she wasn't joking.

Leslie: No way...

Carol: A Vampire who can't die from the sunlight? And that's what those five we fought 2 weeks ago were, Daywalkers?!

Doris: Yeah. Listen, I also brought you here & it's really hard to tell you all this but... I'm done.

Leslie: You're done? Done with what?

Doris was silent, it was very difficult to say but this is it. Now or never.

Doris: .... I'm done being a bully & a supervillain.

The five girls were shocked by Doris's news.

Selina: Doris, did I hear you correctly? You're quitting the team?

Harleen: Please tell me you're jokin'?!

Doris: I'm not joking. Listen, I love you all as my friends and I'll never forget the times we've had but... after I finally woke up, I was brought before Fright & those other Daywalkers with her, who gave me a view of things in my life and of villains themselves, I finally thought about it.

Leslie: You? Thinking? Are you sure you're really you, Doris?

Harleen: Maybe those Daywalkers guys brainwashed her into quittin'!

Doris: (angry) No one's making me do anything!

Carol: Yeesh! Doris, calm down! We're trying to help you!

Leslie: Yeah, maybe we can ransack the bank and help get your mind back off this-

Doris: LISTEN TO ME!!

The five girls eyes widened.

Doris: Look, Fright didn't make me quit, I chose to quit on my own after she freed my will from hers! Up to now with me, being a villain with all of you was all fun & games with no one telling us what to do or anyone unable to stop us but tell me this... Have you ever thought about your actions of taking an innocent's life?

The villains were silent for a moment different expressions before Selina & Leslie spoke.

Selina: It's just some harmless fun, Doris. No one's getting hurt.

Leslie: Yeah. Anyone who would stop us, including the superhero girls would get hurt or anyone who steps up to us. It's not a big deal.

Doris: It is! How many times have we come close to destroying the superhero girls?! Plenty! We steal, we break things, we fight the heroes, we come close to destroying them, they beat us, put us in prison, we escape & do it again, repeat, repeat, REPEAT!

Pam: Doris-

Doris: I thought when I became a supervillain, I'd be the biggest and strongest one to cause the destruction & be seen as a monster but... taking a life of an innocent, I don't think I could go along with it. I even had a nightmare of you all & my parents lying in a pool of your own blood because of me!

Harleen: (sympathetic frown) Aww, muscle girl, I didn't think you felt that way.

Leslie: Doris, you're not thinking straight-

Doris: That's the problem, I wasn't thinking about my actions & consequences, I wanted to be seen as a Monster yes but I didn't want to be seen as a flat out Murderer!

Carol: What are you talking about?! We're not killing anyone!

Doris: Tch! Yeah right, it ain't just me. Carol, how many times have you put others in peril because you keep chasing your boy toy, Hal?! Or Pam, because of her plants? And Leslie, with your electricity & Harleen with your bombs just for a laugh?

Harleen: I.. I-I...

Carol: Well we-

Leslie: Seriously? Doris, you're acting crazy! Are you really quitting the team, after all we've been through because a couple of undead idiots told you being a villain is bad in a not good way?!

Doris: Think about it, Les! Do you really wanna be seen as a killer?! You'll be hunted down all your life!

Leslie: Tch, like I'm scared of goodie goodie heroes. They don't have the guts to-

Leslie was grabbed by the neck and pinned against the wall by Doris.

Doris: This isn't a joke! And It's not the heroes you have to worry about, Electro-maniac!

Selina: Doris, stop this right now!

Doris: They're are villains out there worse than us, who do horrible, horrible things... heroes can stop them and lock them up but there are others who ain't afraid to pull the trigger on those who are irredeemably evil! Imagine more of these people who hunt any villain who fits that bill I'm telling you?!

Leslie: ....?!

Doris: What happens then guys? You continue to do this and what if you go too far? (To Leslie) What if you cross the line where you enjoy killing someone so much & you want more until finally an opposite of a hero who isn't afraid of taking a villain's life, comes after you? (Points to Selina, Carol, Pam & Harleen) or any of you?! What would happen? You'd be hunted down like a rapid animal & put out of everyone else's misery!

Leslie, Selina, Pam, Carol and Harleen was shocked beyond belief of Doris's sudden speech & she's usually the brute who hits first & asks questions never of the team.

Doris: I don't want that life... if that kind way is what a villain will amount to then I want no part of it, not anymore. It may sound crazy to you guys but it's the truth, I thought you would understand my decision as my friends but I guess I was wrong...

Doris released Leslie.

Doris: And Les, you were my best friend and I thought you'd have my back. Guess I'm nothing to you & the others more than the dim minded muscle brute of the team, aren't I?

Harleen: Doris, ya know that's not true. We still love ya.

Doris: Save it. I'm on a different path now & if you guys don't like it then we're no longer friends. So long & good riddance.

Doris turns to walk away. Leslie got up and went to stop Doris, placing her hand on her shoulder.

Leslie: Doris, stop! Whatever You're thinking, you have to snap out of it-

Smack!

Leslie was sent crashing into the ground near the four girls, Carol and Harleen gasped while Pam and Selina's eyes widened while Leslie, with a bruised cheek, looks up at Doris who was snarling with fangs barred and eyes now violet blue.

Doris: I made this choice, got it?! No one is controlling me! If you can't support & trust me then I'm done with you too! Now I'm gonna leave (voice dripping with bloodlust) before I do something I'll regret!

Doris stormed off, leaving the five villain girls behind.

******

Later, at the Blackheart mansion...

The siblings and Casey made it back to the mansion. Doris headed back home not before Nick gave her some blood packs in case she needs to feed as well as phone contacts when she is ready for her lessons.

Upon returning home, The siblings and Casey come across Lucille Sr swiftly tidying up, lighting up the chandelier in an alluring yet eerie lights, igniting the fireplace, cooking dinner and so on without breaking a sweat.

Lucille Jr: Mother, what's the hurry?

Lucille Sr: (placing a record disk in a record player) Oh hello children and Casey, I'm making preparations for company arriving to metropolis for a gathering party.

Lucille Jr: Is Hela coming by for a visit?

Lucille Sr: Oh no, she got her... own business to take care of.

Casey: Who's Hela?

Aaron: Asgardian, Norse Goddess of Death, ruler of the dead. Someone you do not want to cross....

Nick shows a holographic image of Hela (Hulk vs Thor version) on his phone, Casey Krinsky shivered at the sight of her, the very image alone is frightening. If looks could kill...

Casey: And you know her, personally?

Lucille Sr: Yes. We've crossed paths before at times. She's not an entirely malevolent being, a Neutral force yes but her dark demeanor & powers are nothing to laugh at.

Casey may not want to meet this Goddess of Death.

Nick: So who's coming over, mother?

Lucille Sr: The Haunting Corps is coming by for a stay.

Casey: Haunting Corps?

Lucille Sr: Oh yes. The Haunting Corps is my own unit, made of the most dangerous individuals in this world or other worlds, mutant, alien, supernatural... all of the members are monsters, things go BUMP in the night. We handle the most wicked of threats. Basically a secondary monster unit formed by myself & S.H.I.E.L.D.

Casey: Second? Who's the first?

Aaron: That would be the Howling Commandos formed by Director Nick Fury, a sanctioned unit of hero monsters from myths & legends who often deal with supernatural threats. They're lead by Blade, the first Daywalker.

Casey: (gulps) So... m-monsters exist like that...?

Aaron: (scary smile) Mummies, Werewolves, Frankenstein's monsters, zombies, the dreaded man-thing... they all exist & walk the earth.

Casey yelped and hid behind Marco.

Marco: Brother, you didn't have to scare her like that.

Lucille Sr: The whole team isn't coming, only the 6 top members of my Haunting Corps is attending.

Casey: Six, how many members do you have?

Lucille Sr: About 19 members & counting.

Casey: Ehhhh???

Lucille Sr chuckles. Then a loud scream was heard catching everyone's attention as Francine came into the room, covering her face while Lydia followed her along with Ember.

Lydia: Mrs. Langstrom, please you must calm down!

Francine: (panicking) Calm down?! How can I be calm?! Look what you've done to me!

Francine revealed herself to the Blackhearts and Casey, the absorption metahuman gasping at the sight of Mrs. Langstrom's drastic change. While retaining some means of her human form, Francine's skin was ghostly white, darker violet blue eyes, her blonde hair was longer & loose from the ponytail with white streaks, her nasal structure distorted looking similar to a bat's, slight pointy ears, sharp fangs, slightly sharp claws and her slender, graceful figure grew some means of ample curves & athleticism.

(A/N: So Basically, Francine kinda looks like a female version of Morbius from Spider-Man the animated series.)

Ember: I don't know why you're complaining, you were a giant she-bat. This should be an improvement.

Lucille Sr approached Francine to calm the scientist down.

Lucille Sr: Francine dear, please breathe gently and regain your senses.

Francine: What is going on? I thought I was going to be cured, not further accelerate my mutated DNA! 

Lucille Sr: (sighs) I'm aware of that. Lydia & I created an anti-toxin to flush out the remaining joker toxin in your system & while giving you another serum with my DNA used for it to not only allow you to control your She-Bat form but further evolve your visage, making you a genetically altered vampire.

Francine: But this is so sudden. I want to help you & clear my name but what if I'm stuck looking like this forever?!

Lucille Sr: It's not exactly a permanent change. If you concentrate, you'll be able to switch to this form, your normal form, your She-Bat and back. I only wish to help you in giving you the power to defend yourself.

Francine slowly calms down and concentrates as her vampiric features faded in a violet blue light, returning to normal.

Francine: Did it work?

Lucille Sr: (holds up a mystic looking mirror) Yes.

Francine was shocked to see her normal form and sighs in relief.

Lucille Sr: Again, I truly apologize for doing this without your knowledge.

Francine: It's okay. Though it's truly got my curiosity of what I can do now with these new abilities. (Smiles) I believe testing is in order, yes?

Lucille Sr: Of course, old friend.

******

We cut to nightfall in metropolis as the Blackhearts in their symbiotic aliases Fright, Eerie, Bold, Omen and Architect were jumping rooftops of each building through town. Behind them was Francine, in her vampiric form, trying to keep up with the Blackhearts but was astonished by her abilities. She was surprisingly faster and her agility was out of this world, she felt stronger and so alive, her sight was very sharp and her hearing has heightened even more than when she was She-Bat.

Soon, the group stopped at the rooftop of the movie theater. Francine pulled out her pen and notebook, jolting down notes, equations, etc.

Fright: Nothing like a rooftop jog through the cold night. Don't you agree, Francine?

Francine: (jolting down notes) Yes indeed. The serum within my body made me feel very strong, all senses and attributes heightened, I can even hear the heartbeats of those around me. It's truly amazing!

The Blackheart mother smiled but all six of them heard a couple of screams.

Francine: What was that?!

Omen: Trouble.

Fright: Then we shall go take care of it. Francine, you only just got into your new abilities but you still have much learn, head back to the mansion.

Francine: Oh okay then. Be safe.

The Blackhearts nodded as Francine leaped and flew back the way to the mansion while the Blackhearts went to the direction of the predicament.

******

North of metropolis, armored undead were seen terrorizing and abducting various civilians, the metropolis police department came in to try to apprehend them but their numbers were too great. Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Bumblebee, Batgirl, Green Lantern (Jessica) & Zatanna arrived to add a helping hand in saving the hostages and stopping the armored undead.

Supergirl: Oh no ya don't!

Supergirl flies in to punch away a few undeads to give the hostages s chance to run to safety. Zatanna chants in an inverted spell to ensnare at 25 undead in magic chains while Batgirl would throw garlic scented batarangs at 17 undead soldiers to knock them away while performing a couple of martial arts takedowns to knock them out.

Batgirl: Garlic scented batarangs for the win! (Gasps)

She sees one undead soldier sneaking up behind her dad, who was defending himself against two other vampiric grunts.

Batgirl: Dad-I mean Commissioner! Look out!

She throws a garlic scented batarang to the undead soldier to stun him as James Gordon turns to deliver a fierce punch to the stunned monster, knocking it out while Green Lantern (Jessica) take out the other two with her construct giant hands.

Bumblebee was firing stingers to each undead soldier in her way, they spot her shrunken state and try to swarm her.

Bumblebee: Nononono!

She braced herself for the swarm but they were caught by Green Lantern (Jessica), who ensnared them in construct ropes while Wonder Woman & Supergirl came in to deliver fist shot and shield shots to each undead soldier to get them away from Bumblebee while Gordon and the authorities get the other civilians to safety.

Bumblebee: T-Thanks.

Wonder Woman: No problem. These blood sucking demons shall not claim anymore innocent civilians!

Green Lantern (Jessica): The hostages has been saved with the authorities getting the others away but...

Zatanna: It seems like more of them are here and they're pretty focused on us now!

The superhero girls were surrounded by a horde of the undead soldiers, who were glaring menacingly at them.

Supergirl: (glares; cracks her knuckles) Well they ain't taking us alive, I got enough knuckle sandwiches for everyone!

The undead soldiers immediately charged the superhero girls who ready to fight them but both sides heard a haunting humming sound which stop both in their tracks. A smoke cloud of darkness came out of the blue later clearing to reveal Fright, Eerie, Bold, Omen and Architect.

Supergirl: (glares) It's you goons again.

Fright: Greetings.

Bold: Looks like the girls saved the hostages. Congrats to ya, now we can really get started with taking out these creeps (cracks his knuckles).

Wonder Wonder: Halt! You five still have much to answer for!

Omen: On what grounds?

Zatanna: Oh I don't know, commiting acts of murder.

Omen: Are you six still on that? We already explained what we stand for & the whole gray areas of a world full of black & white the last time we fought, we kill very dangerous people who can't be locked up or incapable of redeeming themselves, what part of that did you not get?

Green Lantern (Jessica): It's still not right!

Eerie: Brother, it's obvious they're not going to listen due to their morals.

Fright: Then leave them be, my children. The superhero girls aren't our enemies.

The five turn to the armor undead soldiers of the Eternal Blood Foundation, the lead soldier snarling.

Lead Undead Soldier: Daywalkers... an annoying nuisance. You or those insolence hero girls won't stop our plans. No matter what you do, your demise will be the start of our new age...! You, these heroes here in Metropolis neither S.H.I.E.L.D. nor the Avengers will know what's coming!

Fright simply let a calm, frightening smile stretch across her face.

Fright: Is that so...?

A wolf's howl was heard in the distance on the light of a full moon with dark clouds forming followed by rumbling thunder.

Fright: You better make great use of that promise or it might get broken easily. It's not just us & the Superhero girls you have to worry about...

The superhero girls were confused on what Fright was talking about as a strange cackling sound was heard in the air.

Fright: There are others either individuals in the light of day or the creatures that go BUMP in the night.

The lead Undead Soldier & his group along with the superhero girls heard the strange cackling sound but louder, all looking up to see a figure on a flying device charging in the scene, throwing a display of explosives at the undead soldiers, some including the lead undead soldier dodged them but some got caught & reduced to skeletons which turn to dust.

Batgirl: Whoa!

Zatanna: Reduced to dust...?!

The figure flew in, stopping between the hero girls and fright & her children. It was a slightly tall man with an impressive athletic figure with some muscle, light green skin, dark purple eyes, fangs & pointy ears. He was wearing a black hooded headdress piece, black, silver and purple trim durable armor bodysuit, forearm bladed gauntlets, utility belt with a front and back cloth and armored boots. He was carrying black and purple trim, flaming pumpkin bombs and riding a black, silver & dark purple winged bladed glider.

The figure looks Fright then turns to the hero girls and back to Fright, a sneering ghastly grin forming on her face.

???: (Dark, raspy male voice) Hehehe... Mistress Fright...

Fright: Ah. Goblin Dark, glad you could make it.

Goblin Dark: A pleasure to see an old friend & the kids. (Turns to the superhero girls) I see you made some friends too...

Wonder Woman: (readies her sword) Who are you, demon?!

Goblin Dark: Demon?! Hahahaha! I get I look terrifying but I'm no demon (crazy glare) Unless you want to see my demonic side?

Bumblebee: Eeeep!

She hid behind Supergirl.

Goblin Dark turns to the other undead soldiers.

Goblin Dark: Oh... Presents for me? You shouldn't have! Hahahahahaha!

He laughed and threw his flaming pumpkin bombs at them, reduced a few to skeletons then dust. More undead soldier appeared as Goblin Dark attacks the ones on the rooftops while Fright and her children fight the undead soldiers on low ground.

Zatanna: Who is this Goblin Dark? He seems to be working with the five and he's quite an insane creep.

Wonder Woman: We'll have to worry about them later. More of those blood sucking demons are coming.

Another group of undead soldiers charged the superhero girls, who fought back against them. Punching away and eye lazering incoming vampires, Supergirl heard something...

Supergirl: What's that? A motorcycle? (Smells) and it smells like smoke and fire?

She listens closely heard the noise again while back fisting an undead soldier behind her and saw something in the distance, a cyan blue light and it was driving closer, pasting by each undead soldier who was reduced to ashes by the sudden flames ignited. Supergirl and the other hero girls noticed the figure coming to a complete stop on a motorcycle surrounded by blue fire. It was a slightly tall woman with a skeleton head surrounded by cyan blue flames, black eyes with glowing blue pupils, has a top & bottom heavy curvaceous figure with some athleticism. She was wearing a black & silver custom trim leather jacket with blue eyed skull shoulder armor & a blue flame blue skull symbol on the back, black spiked armbands & gloves, black pants and silver armored kneepads and black & cyan blue boots. She has a row of chains & twin tomahawks strapped to her back & was riding a black and cyan blue flame sports motorcycle with skullclad armor and flaming wheels.

???: (Distorted female voice) Metropolis!!! I have arrived!

Bold: Oh yeah... (Announces) Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you ready to rock? Gear up for the hardcore grappler, rockin' vocalist, drag racer, apprentice of the Original GR & the extreme huntress of flames, THE CYAN GHOST RIDER!!!

Cyan Ghost Rider: (gets off her motorcycle) Daywalkers, thanks for the invite. Now who's ready to set some vamps ablaze?!

Supergirl: A biker woman with a flaming skeleton for a head... that is awesome!

The Cyan Ghost Rider pulls out her chains as undead soldiers move in to attack but with a twirl and spin of her chains, they were heavily burned heavily and reduced to ashes. She instantly speeds up to one undead soldier, looking directly into his eyes, her frightening gaze piercing into his soul as she grabs his face to make him look directly at her, the soldier screams as all his past misdeeds were flooding his mind until he burnt to a crisp.

Cyan Ghost Rider: (pulls out her tomahawks) Oh yeah, come to mama fire...

She approached a number of undead soldiers and starts chopping and slashing. Zatanna pushes a couple of undead soldiers back with a barrier, she noticed a large billboard cut down and was about to fall on some civilians. Zatanna went for a levitation spell but was interrupted by a loud howl.

Zatanna: What the?!

A figure shot up from another building top and fires a massive string of webs from it's wrists and mouth, catching the billboard & pulling it back to secure the civilians. The figure then placed the billboard back up and howled at the moon, which revealed the appearance due to the glow. It was an 8 ft 7 tall humanoid man wolf creature with pure yellow eyes, fangs, snout, sharp claws, pointy wolf ears, black fur & dark gray skin with spider web marks on the exposed skin & spider emblem on the chest, a long bushy wolf tail & an abnormal muscular figure. He was wearing bandages wrapped his claws, black and dark blue trim tights/pants with side web patterns and bandages wrapped around his ankles to low feet.

???: AWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Batgirl: Whoa! A real werewolf?! And it shoots webs?! Shocking and yet cool!

Fright: Web Wolf. You're just in time.

Web Wolf: (Deep & growly male voice) Grrrr, yes... The hunts begins!

He jumps in and begins to rip apart each undead soldier with his sharp claws and tear into their necks with his fangs while also ensnaring them in strong webbing from his wrists and mouth.

Web Wolf: RRAAAAAAH!!!

Supergirl: A spider powered werewolf now?! What's next?!

As Bumblebee was avoiding the undeads attacks, one pounced on her and struck her wing.

Bumblebee: Aah!!

She fell to the ground. The undead soldier was about to feast on her when a nearby sewer entrance shook heavily before it shoot out of the ground with a pillar of water, followed by a large figure who jumps down behind the undead trying to eat Bumblebee's blood & sunk it's fangs into the undead, shaking him around before releasing him to be thrown in the air. Bumblebee opens her eyes and saw the figure before her.

It was a 9 ft 2 tall humanoid man lizard creature with green eyes, aqua green scaly skin, a long reptile mouth with sharp teeth and a long tongue, claws, a long tail and possesses a hulking muscular figure. He was wearing a black & dark purple trim tights/pants, silver armbands and ankle bands.

Bumblebee: AAAH!! Monster! Please don't eat me!

???: (Raspy, deep male voice) Wait, I mean you no harm. That fiend wassss going to feasssst on your blood, I ssssaved you.

Bumblebee looks at the beast, still intimidated by his appearance but he didn't seem to be hostile towards her. He holds out a claw & she slowly takes it, helping her up.

Bumblebee: T-Thanks for saving me. Who are you?

???: I am Rep-terror. The night beassst of the watery underground.

The two were surrounded by more undead soldiers.

Rep-terror: Grrrr!

Bumblebee: They just keep coming!

Rep-terror: Can you still fight?

Bumblebee: U-Umm, well one of my wings is busted but I still managed.

Rep-terror: Then I'll cover you.

Bumblebee would ready her weapons to aim and fire at the vampiric grunts while Rep-terror would attack them with claw strikes, tail shots and powerful bites, preventing them from reaching the bee hero.

Thunder was rumbling in the sky with the clouds darkening. Wonder Woman was taking down many undead soldiers in her wake but noticed the night skies growing darker.

Wonder Woman: By the gods, Is Zeus upset with these creatures invading the World of Man?

Then suddenly, streams of lightning came down & struck a couple of undead soldiers all at once!

All Superhero girls: What the?!/Great Hera!/Eeep!/What was that?!

A figure was seen floating from the dark sky, the lightning flashed to show the visage. It was a tall woman with pale skin, slightly long black hair styled in a bob, pupiless white eyes, dark purple lipstick and possesses a voluptuous top & bottom heavy figure with amazonian level muscle. She wears black diamond earrings, a black hooded cape, black sleeveless leotard with black, silver & green durable & mystic looking armor, double black bicep bands, gauntlets, black thigh length leggings and armored boots. She possesses a black & silver mystic hammer (similar to Thor's) & coated in black & emerald green lightning.

Green Lantern (Jessica): Another figure?

Supergirl: Great. Who is this iron maiden cosplayer?

Goblin Dark: Ah, it seems she has answered the call as well, Fright. Hahahaha!

Fright chuckles while slicing an undead's neck.

???: (Bold female voice) Hear me wretched undead, I Shadow Thundress, shall send you back to the underworld from whence you came.

She raised her hammer high it radiated with black & emerald green lightning.

Shadow Thundress: Now fall!

She throws her hammer as it flies in and went through each undead soldiers' skull like an electric missile in a straight path within seconds. The hammer then stopped and comes right in Shadow Thundress' hand in a blink of an eye as she joins the fight.

Shadow Thundress: Daywalker of symbiotes, let us put these soulless bodies back in their graves.

Zatanna: She looks like a dark warrior goddess and that hammer... it's radiating dark magic mixed with lightning...

Supergirl: Hey Wonder Woman, she a member of your Amazons?!

Wonder Woman: No. She may have a build like an Amazon but she's not associated in Themyscira!

Omen, Bold, Eerie and Architect finished their share of undead soldiers while Batgirl moves to inflict more combo takedowns to the next few. Then two undead soldiers managed to grab her.

Batgirl: Hey! Let me go!

The soldiers kneed her in the gut, knocking her down but kept their grip on her.

Undead Soldier: I'm going to enjoy feasting on your blood.

Undead Soldier 2: Save some for me, she'll make a true soldier & slave.

The four siblings saw the undead soldiers about to feed on Batgirl, they were running in help her but a swift blur went pass them towards the three...

Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash!

Batgirl fell to her knees while the two undead soldiers fell in pieces.

Batgirl: Huh?

Omen: The final one.

Eerie: She's here....

A shadow loomed over Batgirl, who looked up and saw a slightly tall japanese woman with light pale skin, very long black hair styled in a downwards braided ponytail, black lipstick, sharp black & purple eyeshadow & war paint, brown eyes, slight fangs & possesses a pear shaped curvaceous figure with some athleticism. She was wearing a slim spandex, black armor bodysuit, a black & purple martial arts gi shirt & front cloth with long sleeves and long black side sash, a kanji symbol for Strong on the back, golden armbands and black boots. The most noticable thing about her is that she has very elongated and sharp finger claws (Like lady Deathstrike).

Batgirl gave a surprise stare before screaming.

Batgirl: .... AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

???: (Calm female voice) Please be silent.

Batgirl: W-What very long finger claws you h-have... Miss...?

???: Grave Claw...

Ten undead soldiers leaped behind the Japanese woman.

Batgirl: Look out!

Grave Claw raised her hands in an X formation.

Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash!

The ten soldiers fell in pieces like cold cuts.

Batgirl: ...!!

Grave Claw: Insolent...

Eerie: Grave Claw.

Grave Claw looks at the four siblings and calmly smile.

Grave Claw: Hello symbiote children.  Fright-san sent me the invite.

Architect: Excellent. The six of the Haunting Corps are here.

Bold: Now let's give these vampiric creeps the true unbridled strength & terror!

Soon, Fright, her children, Goblin Dark, Cyan Ghost Rider, Web Wolf, Rep-terror, Shadow Thundress & Grave Claw displayed their attributes & means of skill & power against the undead soldiers. The superhero girls were fighting as well but they were shocked by these new individuals Fright & her children called upon, each more frightening, effective & dangerous than the last.

The lead Undead Soldier sees his army numbers dwindling at the hands of these monsters.

Lead Undead Soldier: Grrrr... Retreat! We're calling a tactical retreat & back to base!

The remaining soldiers heard and immediately pulled away, disappearing into the night in smoke.

Lead Undead Soldier: You won this battle, but it's only one of many & no way we're conceding the war, Daywalkers! You & your allies days are numbered! I promise you!

He vanished into a smoke cloud. The superhero girls and the haunting corps stood as the civilians cheered for them.

Web Wolf: Not the reaction I was expecting.....

Rep-terror: Usually humanssss would scream at the sight of usssssss.

Cyan Ghost Rider: I guess we're not the only monsters they've seen in this town.

Supergirl: Thanks for the help, not that we needed it. But now it's your turn. You're all going to prison.

Shadow Thundress was about to take action but Fright placed a hand on her to stop.

Fright: I'm afraid not. We're leaving.

Green Lantern (Jessica): Hold it!

Fright inverted chants as the whole group was engulfed by a dark cloud of smoke.

Wonder Woman: Don't let them escape!

They went through the dark smoke cloud but no one was present as Fright's disembodied voice were heard.

Fright's voice: (echoing) Remember my warning, superhero girls. There's worse things coming more dangerous than what you've fought now, be ready.

The superhero girls were left in anger, confusion and curiosity.

*******

Back at the Blackheart family mansion...

The Blackhearts and the Haunting Corps were having a blast in their gathering reunion party. Casey, Ember and Francine were shocked by the sight of these monstrous anti-heroes as Lucille Sr introduced them to the six, each getting to know one another.

Goblin Dark was telling a gruesome tail to the Blackhearts and Casey by the fire, Web Wolf and Rep-terror were having a root bear drinking competition, Shadow Thundress was partaking of the feast as Lydia gave everyone their plates while the dark asgardian had a huge plate to devour.

Francine was having a conversation with Grave Claw, who felt sorry for the scientist and how her life was ruined, she even promised to help her as well which warmed the scientist's heart. Ember was enjoying Cyan Ghost Rider's performance in playing her guitar and singing Feed the Wolf by Breaking Benjamin.

Lucille Sr: Thank you all for coming. You all know why you're here on real business but for now, we enjoy the night together as a family of darkness itself.

Goblin Dark: Here here, hahahaha!!

Lucille Sr raises her glass as everyone did the same.

Lucille Sr: To the Haunting Corps.

All: To the Haunting Corps!

Taking a drink, Lucille Sr walks to her organ piano and begins to play an alluring yet eerie music number, everyone enjoyed the tune and danced to the thriller. The party continues as the scene changed to the Blackhearts mansion where the music can still be heard, the moon shining over the clouds followed by a wolf's howl in the background, the scene fading to black.

To be continued...

(Chapter 6 is finished! Please vote, comment & let me know what you think of it, sorry if the chapter is very long! Doris experiences a nightmare, now a Daywalker vampire & free from Lucille Sr's will & given a choice for herself. Doris quits being a villain & joins the Blackhearts but her villain friends don't take her decision very well. Francine Langstrom debuts with a new form inspired by Morbius/Spider-Man the animated series version. Hela (Hulk vs Thor version) the goddess of death debuts in a way but not in person but you might see her in the story in the near future. I also debuted my OCs/unit The Haunting Corps, six of nineteen members of Goblin Dark, Cyan Ghost Rider, Web Wolf, Rep-terror, Shadow Thundress & Grave Claw, you'll see & get to know more about of my six OCS in the near future. What's gonna happen next, find out soon. This is omegacrow-nexus fading to black.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 237 6
One night, while Gwen Stacy was sleeping, she was bonded with an alien parasite - a symbiote that needs a host to survive. Will he be able to take co...
56.2K 1.2K 61
You are known as Draco, the Half Human Half Dragon. You have had ten lives the day you were born. You became the greatest hero of Metropolis. Until o...
5.1K 63 23
Cadence Brock is a sassy bossbitch with a heart of gold. But she has a big secret...she lives with a symbiote. You could say it's a family thing, it...
12.2K 565 30
#1 in superheroine as of 11th Nov 2023 #1 in superfam as of 16th Dec 2023 #1 in superheroxreader as of 16th Dec 2023 ...