DC superhero girls: Symbiotic...

By omegacrow-nexus

(DC superhero girls 2019 x Marvel crossover) A family of five travel to Metropolis for a vacation, meeting ne... More

OCs Bio
A new life in Metropolis
Meeting the Bad Girls
Outcast's welcome
Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 2
Bump in the Night: Reunion
Love Hurts Badly in the Web
Aaron Blackheart vs Leslie Willis: Gigantic Battle
Bats & Bees of Pure Iron
The Girls found out; A hunter in the midst
A Clown's Parasite Pt 1: Werebeast Unleashed
A Clown's Parasite Pt 2: Unbreakable Bond
Bold & Super/A Violet Passion
A Spark Between Us

Heroes & Villains Meet the Day Walkers pt 1

264 8 51
By omegacrow-nexus

Downtown Metropolis at night...

A lot of screams were heard as various civilians were being taken by the undead in the same armor the Blackhearts, the girls, Casey and Francine witnessed. They were getting away with the victims until a cloud of black & white smoke appeared to engulfed the assailants who dropped the hostages, who heard signs of a fight happening, followed by grunts, hisses, roars and screeches as they tried to get a clear view with their phones but the smoke was too thick.

The smoke clears to revealed the assailants lying dead as their bodies turned to ashes, the superhero girls arrived but saw the hostages were saved and the bodies now ashes of the assailants who tried to abducted them.

The question was... who took them down?

******

The next few days...

Metropolis daily planet news was showing cases of civilians getting abducted by mysterious assailants in pure black armor and masks but also shows most of them getting targeted by unknown figures who struck the assailants and fade in the shadows. It's been going on for a while now, civilians were was getting killed from bleeding to death from bite wounds, some civilians were getting kidnapped by these mysterious individuals only to be stopped and killed as their bodies reduced to ashes, all the news got was five mysterious silhouettes with cameras unable to get a clear shot of them, who they are or what they look like.

Even the superhero girls couldn't get to these five individuals but they wouldn't give up so easily, planning to bring whoever or whatever is responsible for these kidnapping to justice along with the five beings who was executing the bad guys.

******

Harleen: Hey Selinaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Harleen was seen entering the feline thief's car, sitting between Carol and Pam with Leslie sitting on the left of Carol, Doris in the passenger front seat and Selina in the driver's seat as they drove off.

Harleen: Did ya see the news?! Did ya?! Did ya?! Did ya?!

Selina: I'm aware Harleen.

Harleen: It's rather strange, I know. People found dead with severe bites on their necks like a horde of piranhas nibbled on 'em. Some people are bein' abducted by armored creeps too!

Leslie: What's the point? Though I admit it is kinda strange but why would it concern us?

Harleen: Well these creeps are targetin' everyone from the shadows, I'm sayin' we got ourselves some competition and a real dangerous one at that.

Doris: Tch. Like some armored weirdos could step up to us, we own this city.

Carol: And how many times have we come close to ruling this city? Plenty because those superhero girls keep ruining our fun and putting us behind bars!

Harleen: Speakin' of them, did ya hear that they were caught in quite a pickle in catching the newcomers here?

Selina: Newcomers?

Harleen: Yeah! (Holds up a flashlight to illuminate her face) They say when those armored creeps take someone, a hauntin', hummin' sound is heard followed by a cloud of darkness with five strange beings appearin' and the next thing the hostages and the superhero girls get... is the kidnappers or what's left of 'em, their bodies nothin' but ashes in the wind...

Thunder and lightning struck in the background. Carol was spooked as Pam felt uneasy.

Harleen: Whoever these five are, they've been givin' the Superhero girls the slip and takin' no prisoners! From what Babsy was tellin' me, she said the kidnappers were vampires or somethin'.

Pam: Vampires? Don't be ridiculous, Harleen. You and the hooded bat are letting your crazy imagination run wild.

Carol: Vampires, huh? (Imagining Hal Jordan as a hot vampire king and carrying her in his arms, aiming to bite her & make her his queen of the night; has a lovesick & dreamy smile) Hehehehe...~ Yes Hal, make me your vampire queen...~

Pam: (annoyed) Oh for Pete's sake... Now you got Carol imagining with this vampire nonsense.

Harleen: I'm serious! Explain the dead people with the bite marks & the attacks mostly happenin' at night?!

Pam: It is odd but it's not our issue.

Leslie: If you're worried about these "vampires" so much, call the superzero girls to handle it. We're the villains, remember?

Harleen: I'm TRYIN' to tell ya, the superhero girls aren't reachin' these vampires or the five sneaks killin' 'em! It's like they appear & disappear in seconds without a trace!

Carol: I don't know about you but I ain't going near those creeps, even if they are vampires or not.

Doris: Well I ain't afraid of those cowards in shadows, I say bring them on!

Leslie: Meathead, you realize that one of your arms is broken by that Blackheart guy? How can you fight with one arm?

Doris: (growls) Don't remind me, Les. I still wanna beat him senseless for that!

Leslie: Yeah well get in line, he's mine. He humiliated me twice and no one's gonna have him hurt except for me.

Selina: (smirks) Oh ho, is Leslie Willis in love with the new guy?

Leslie yells angrily with a blush.

Leslie: I-I do not love him, I hate him!!

Selina: I'm only kidding with you, Sparky.

Leslie: And don't call me Sparky!

Selina: Though I must say he and the other blackhearts are quite intriguing yet mysterious. Call it a hunch, but these chains of events haven't occurred until the new students arrived in Metropolis.

Harleen: So you're sayin' those blackhearts are in league with the vampires?!

Pam: Harleen, for the last time there's no such thing as vampires.

Selina: It's a hunch but we'll have to keep an eye on the new students and as for those five individuals... perhaps they could be of use to us.

Carol: Are you nuts?!

Selina: Think girls, while half of Metropolis sees these five shadowy figures as heroes, a high majority half of Metropolis including the superhero girls see them as executioners, outlaws, criminals and villains... we get them on our side, we can do whatever we want without the heroes stopping us.

Doris: I like the sound of that and heck, if they refuse then they can be our punching bags.

Leslie: Hehehehe. I have no problem in showing these new losers who really runs metropolis.

Pam, Carol and Harleen had mixed expressions about this. But they silently nodded.

Selina: Then it's settled. If we find the five targets then let's see if they're willing to join us or we can have our "fun" with them~. (Smirks)

******

Marco: Looks like we've made the news.

Within the underground hideout, The Blackheart family was watching the news on the massive screen, Casey Krinsky was watching too, Lydia was still tending to Francine who was in her She-Bat state again. And Ember... well, she was upstairs enjoying another feast Lydia and Lucille Sr prepared for her, the first feast impressed the dragon girl with the sight & taste... it felt quite exquisite and the next feast after, she was having a field day.

Casey: Though half of the town sees you as criminals, outlaws and executioners.

Aaron: (shrugs) Meh. J. Jonah Jamesons everywhere we go, we're not here for popularity or recognition.

Casey: Who's J. Jonah-on second thought, I don't wish to know.

Lucille Jr: Those heroes are so persistent on catching us when we're clearly doing our job.

Nick: And let's not forget that we know who they truly are behind their masks.

Lucille Jr: True but not for exposure, though I'm getting quite annoyed with them sticking their noses in our business...

Lucille Sr: Not to worry, my daughter. Persistent they are indeed but they're not our enemy, our true enemy is the undead and familiars working with the organization known as the Eternal Blood Foundation, Based on the information I got from torturing the pure blood, they are a notorious group once secretly aligned with A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) & Hydra, secretly but slowly & surely build on assassins, mercenaries, killers, rogues, etc all turned seeking to create their own kingdom, making some rare breeds of genetically, altered vampires... we stand in their way.

Marco: And Metropolis seem to be their next feeding grounds.

An alarm went off.

Nick: Seems we have trouble. Abductions happening in various places of Metropolis.

Lucille Sr: Let us be off, Casey continue your training regiment & let Ember know of hers as well.

Casey: Of course.

Lucille Sr, Lucille Jr, Aaron, Marco and Nick were engulfed by their symbiotes to take on a different type of form as Lucille Sr approached the area where the numerous coffins were present.

Lucille Sr/Fright: Arise my children of the night, your queen has need of you.

Each coffin was seen with the lid moving to the side by pale clawed hands with strange black ooze engulfing most of the arms, figures emerging from their coffins with glowing white eyes.

Lucille Sr/Fright: More of our enemies presents themselves in Metropolis looking for prey to befall upon. Join us and Hunt. Them. Down.

******

Later at night...

We see a a slightly tall teenage girl with a fair skin complexion, a curvy pear shaped figure, purple eyes & long black hair kept in a messy bun with some pencils sticking out. She was wearing pink glasses above her head, an oversized wheat colored cardigan, dark blue pants & black flats.

This was Lois Lane, editor in chief of Metropolis high school's daily planetoid newspaper.

Lois Lane was making another one of her daily rounds to get a look at these new individuals that appeared in metropolis, no one knows what they are or what side they're on.

She was determined to find out who they are and what are their intentions in Metropolis, it'll be a major scoop of the century for her.

Lois: This is it, Lane. You got the right tools needed for this moment, a clear shot at the mysterious five executing the assailants who's abducting civilians. And this shall get me one step closer for a future internship at the Daily Planet. Ashame Jimmy couldn't make it due to illness, guess I'll have to do it myself.

Then Lois heard screams and runs towards the source of the sounds, seeing members of the Eternal Blood Foundation, abducting civilians while the police were shooting at them but carefully not to hit the civilians. Lois got out her camera ready as a cloud of smoke appeared to engulfed the assailants and the hostages, a brawl broke out as the hostages were seen crawling out of there, Lois moves in to get a closer look and saw a single large figure fighting the assailants in strong fashion while shooting sharp projectiles in the chests of the assailants who let out screeches of agony, catching Lois off guard but managed to get some pictures in.

However, Lois didn't notice an assailant with the mask off sneaking behind her, snarling. She noticed a shadow looming over her as instincts kicked in to take a picture but was shocked by the undead behind her, who bared his fangs and glaring with red glowing eyes.

Lois: M-Maybe that's enough drama and action for one night! Aaaahhh!!

The undead soldier grabs Lois and was about to sink his fangs into her neck when a sharp projectile struck his heart, making the monster drop Lois and screech in agony with his body breaking down and turning to ashes. Lois was catching her breath and spooked at the sight of the creature's demise. She heard loud footsteps and sees the figure who saved her.

???: Going into the face of danger to get a clear shot for your century scoop? You're quite the... bold one.

Lois couldn't believe it as she was face to face with one of the five mysterious figures, she recomposed herself and stood up.

Lois: Why yes, My name is Lois Lane. I've been trying to see the big picture behind the attacks, abductions and executions of these... things.

???: Undead. Not someone to mess with, I admire your determination and courage but you and the others need to steer clear of these attackers or you won't be so lucky to escape next time.

He turns to walk away but Lois spoke.

Lois: Wait, what's your story behind this? Who are you? What side are you on? And what do you stand for upon your mark in Metropolis?

???: ... All you need to know is to stay out of the way while we protect the innocent and execute the wicked.

The figure crouch and hyper jumped out of the area, lois quickly took a picture but it was a bit far to get, it was better than nothing.

Lois: (smiles) Perfect. Better than nothing but it's a start for the next article!

She runs off.

******

Meanwhile, the Superhero girls were in another heated battle with the Supervillain girls. Wonder Woman taking the fight to Giganta, who had a giant, armored arm brace and despite that, was fairing well against the Amazon and matching her in power & strength, even made a pun about beating Wonder Woman with one arm. Supergirl was engaging Catwoman in a fight and as usual the feline thief's method of getting in Supergirls mind was working to anger the kryptonian to make a mistake while she uses that to strike but Supergirl wasn't going down so easily in order to smash Catwoman's face in.

Batgirl and Harley Quinn were fighting one another, trading batarangs and bombs alike, Harley trying to whack Batgirl with her mallet while laughing in maniacal glee and Batgirl was avoiding it to exchange martial arts moves to the clown villainess. Bumblebee was dealing with Livewire, who was firing volts of electricity to fry the tiny hero. Bumblebee would shrink and fly around quickly to avoid the electric villainess's attacks while trading back with her stingers. Green Lantern (Jessica) was fighting Poison Ivy, who unleashed a horde of plant like monsters after and gang up on her. But the green lantern hero would use a construct chainsaw to tear them down, much to Ivy's fear & rage.

And Zatanna and Star Sapphire were fighting one another, exchanging magic attack with love empowered constructs with the violet lantern princess and the heroine of magic not showing signs of conceding.

Soon, both sides regrouped and glared at one another.

Wonder Woman: This is the end of the line for you, villains! Surrender now!

Livewire: Tch! Try and make us Blunder Woman!

Supergirl: (taunting smirk) Like how we always made you?

Livewire growls.

Zatanna: What are you even doing anyway? No bank robbery? No causing destruction? What are you really after?

Star Sapphire: Like we'd tell you goodie goodies anything!

Batgirl: Well whatever the case, you'll be doing a lot of talking in the Metropolis state prison!

Harley Quinn: That'll be the day, this time you'll be the ones on lockdown!

The two group were about to go at it again but stopped in their tracks upon hearing a lot of screams and turning over to see civilians getting attacked and abducted by the armored assailants!

Harley Quinn: It's those armored creeps!

Wonder Woman: Sisters, to battle! We must stop them-

She was cut off when a massive cloud of black & white smoke engulfed the assailants and hostages, the two group heard signs of a brawl followed by screams and loud pained screeches, the hostages were seen running out of the smoke clouds followed three armored assailants trying to get away only for sharp projectiles to pierce them from the back through their hearts.

The Superhero girls gasped while the Supervillain girls' eyes widened as the three assailants let out distorted screeches with their bodies breaking down and turning into nothing but ashes.

Harley Quinn: You saw that, right?! I told ya so!

Zatanna: They turned to ashes...

Supergirl flies towards the smoke cloud.

Supergirl: This time I got them, you're not getting-

Supergirl flew through the smoke cloud which later depleted with no one there.

Supergirl: -away...? Crap! How are they giving us the slip?!

Poison Ivy: (rolls her eyes) Maybe you've lost your sense of direction if you have any to begin with.

Bumblebee: Guys look! Up there! I see them!

The Superhero girls and the Supervillain girls look up at the nearest buildings to see some shadowy silhouettes escaping by rooftops.

Wonder Woman: Come sisters, we must capture them at once!

The Superhero girls head to the rooftops, leaving the supervillain girls behind.

Harley Quinn: Hey! We already called dibs on takin' those sneaks!

Catwoman: Let's go. Those five are ours top priority, don't let them escape or let the heroes catch them.

The Supervillain girls nodded, heading up to the rooftops to follow. Both groups were going as fast as they can on foot or flying as those figures moving faster but the heroes and villains weren't gonna lose sight of them. The Superhero girls want to take these outlaws down & bring them to justice while the Supervillain girls want to get them on their side for their own needs & wants.

The individuals leaped down and ran to a near construction site but Supergirl managed to cut them off.

Supergirl: Oh no ya don't! You're not getting away this time!

The mysterious group looked around to see the rest of the Superhero girls and the Supervillain girls had arrived, having every means of escape blocked.

Giganta: Heh. Nowhere to run or hide now, freaks!

Wonder Woman: Now you are to come with us and answer for your crimes!

Looking back at the heroes and villains in silence was the Blackheart siblings but while the two groups know their civilians alias, neither know of their alter egos standing before them now.

The first was a very tall & curvaceous humanoid female with a mouthless purple-ish black mask with jagged white eyes, her tendril like longer hair black with white streaks slicked back, has a purple-ish black suit with trim designs, slim armored armbands, claws and slim armored boots. This is Lucille Jr's altered alias, Eerie.

The second was a very tall & very bulky humanoid male with a blue-ish black & white mask with sharp white eyes & skull like fangs, wore a strong, durable armored blue-ish black & white trim bodysuit, gloves and boots while having a build skull symbol on the chest. This is Marco's altered alias, Bold.

The third was a slightly tall humanoid male with a lean athletic physique, had a black & silver skull trim mouthless mask with sharp dark blue eyes, wore a black hoodie linked to his black & silver trim bodysuit with slim yet durable armor, a symbol of sharp fangs opening on the chest, black & silver gloves and boots. This is Aaron altered alias, Omen.

And the fourth was a slightly tall humanoid male with a slight athletic physique, had a white & silver trim mask with sharp violet eyes, a white bodysuit with silver slim yet durable armor consisting of violet circuitry patterns & orbs on the chest & shoulders, armored gloves, utility belt and armored boots. This is Nick's altered alias, Architect.

Omen was the first to speak.

Omen: (deadpan) Oh no... You caught us, whatever shall we do....?

Wonder Woman: You're not in a position to act cocky, you four have a lot to answer for in your crimes of execution!

Eerie: Crimes...? I don't recall, are you talking about those assailants we've silenced...? Why? Do you weep for them? Do you miss them?

Wonder Woman: No. They were criminals but acting as an executioner is not justice for their actions!

Bold: I don't see the hostages complaining, they would've been the undead's dinner if we haven't put them down.

Catwoman: Ignore the armor maiden, you were only doing your job, correct?

The four look at the smirking feline thief.

Catwoman: You don't answer the heroes who merely want to tie you down and you want to be free to do as you please. Perhaps you four could join us, we can even help you achieve your... goal while you return the favor for us. You know the old saying, "you scratch our backs & we'll scratch yours..."

Wonder Woman: No, don't listen to her!

Livewire: How about you butt out, these four are ours!

Green Lantern (Jessica): You don't own them! (To the four) They're just trying to manipulate you! They don't care about you as long as they get what they want!

Star Sapphire: (to Jessica) You put a sock in it, homewrecker! (To the four) They're just trying to get you jailed! We can have all the fun we want if we teamed up and get them out of the way!

The Heroes and Villains were arguing with each other while the four symbiote Blackhearts were standing there in silence.

Bold: (whispers) Sheesh, they're gonna bring down the whole mountain with their yelling.

Architect: (whispers) I concur.

While the two groups were arguing, Zatanna stops and looks at the four figures, noticed something missing.

Zatanna: Wait a minute. One... Two... Three... Four... Hold on a minute!

The Superhero girls and Supervillain girls stopped arguing with their eyes on Zatanna.

Zatanna: There's only four of you standing there, there's supposed to be five in your group.

Batgirl: She's right!

Harley Quinn: Oh yeah! Where's your fifth partner in crime?!

The four were silent.

Livewire: (taunting grin) What? Too scared to talk?

Giganta: (smirks) Maybe your partner is hiding from us like you four should be.

Eerie: I wouldn't want to taunt Mother Fright if I were you...

Supergirl: Mother Fright, huh? And who's that?

Livewire: Your wittle mommy holding your hand? Hahahaha!

The four siblings were silent but none of the heroes and villains see the smirks under their masks as a layer of fog started to roll in around them all.

Batgirl: A Fog rolling in, at this hour?

Bumblebee: T-This isn't no ordinary fog...

A dark female voice was heard humming a song in an alluring yet haunting manner.

Poison Ivy: What is that? Who's humming?

Catwoman: This fog is getting thicker.

Supergirl: Whoever you are, show yourself!

The ominous humming continues.

Star Sapphire: (nervous) O-Ok, this is getting more creepy fast!

Giganta: Grrrr, whoever is humming come out and fight, you coward!

Batgirl: Okay... Now isn't the time to taunt a  terrifying monster in the fog, ready to pick us off one by one!

Harley Quinn: For once, I agree with Bratgirl here. This is too crazy even for me!

Wonder Woman noticed a looming shadow appearing over her, she turns around and looks up to see the figure.

Wonder Woman: Up there!

The Heroes and Villains turn and look up to see a figure standing on the nearest rooftop staring down at them as both groups had chills running down their spines. Standing before them was Lucille Sr but none of them know of her alter ego in their presence right now. Lucille Sr's appearance seemed the same as her normal form in body wise and height but with some major differences; Her skin was completely ghostly pale with strange black marks from her symbiote, her long hair was now completely snow white while her bangs still covered her violet blue eyes, wears black lipstick with two pairs of fangs showing, pointy ears and sharp claws. Her attire consists of a long black, split tailed cape with a pure silver & red crystal eyed gem holding the cape in place. She was wearing a sleeveless, backless & strapless black & white trim bodysuit with a black spider emblem on the chest, spider web netting branched the gap between her choker and the suit, long sleeve gloves and thigh length boots.

This is Lucille Sr's altered alias, Fright. The woman looked down at the heroes and villains with a cold stare.

Fright: Hello there....

To be continued...

(Chapter 4 is finished! Please vote, comment and let me know what you think of it! A grave threat find itself in Metropolis, I decided to make this OC organization have some relation with A.I.M. and Hydra in their past but more will explained in time. Lois Lane makes her debut. And the Blackheart family debut their alter egos. The Superhero girls and The Supervillain girls are now not only face-to-face with the siblings but the mother of all Symbiotic Daywalkers, what's gonna happen next? Find out in part 2, this is omegacrow-nexus fading to black.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 63 23
Cadence Brock is a sassy bossbitch with a heart of gold. But she has a big secret...she lives with a symbiote. You could say it's a family thing, it...
55K 1.4K 44
What happens when you mix a system that rewards the most popular and talked about influencers with high-octane powers, money and fame? Absolute chaos...
7.7K 243 10
There comes a time where break-ups happen in a relationship and it sucks, that's the case between two heroes, a Kryptonian girl and a boy from a once...
668 46 10
this is gonna be a fanfic about Kara having a ✨mental health crisis✨ cuz i have headcanon that she is mentally unstable so trigger warning for angst...