My Ghidorah

By wolfdagger11609

Encaged in ice, sleeping only to be found by Batman. Ghidorah emerges out from his icy prison to fight for ju... More

Bio
Death of Lois
Hello Ghidorah
You forgot me
I'm back idiots
League reunites
Supergirl meet Ghidorah
Battle of Siblings
She finds the Truth
A captured Kryptonian
Four Kings
Saving Man of Steel
Fate and Brainiac
Rip-off-zilla
Justice
God Vs King
Your Life after

Prologue

1.5K 13 3
By wolfdagger11609

I had just lost to Godzilla and went tumbling backwards into a blue portal.

Y/N:That monster will die when I step back into the world.

I look around to see I was in a new world with no possible way of returning. I was glaring daggers at one of the species here. They backed off and I told the other 2 heads to look around.

San: oh look this place is beautiful

Ni: look for a place to sleep San!

I just looked around until I saw a Predator. It was a Trex. All of our glares combined told the Trex he was going to go or else. After 1 hour we still did not find shelter, until I had an idea.

Y/N: guys lets just burrow into that ice over there

San: sure

Ni: ok

So we started firing our beams at the ice and made a little burrow for us to sleep. We get in then headed to sleep.

65 million years later - Present day

Batman pov

I was looking through Gotham, patrolling the area when I notice that three trucks were driving into a restricted area. The science facility. It holds Kryptonite of different colours, burners, and a alien box which I found from fighting an alien not known to us.
I chased down the truck to find 10 people loading burners onto the trucks. I glided down to stop them. When I was gliding down however, they noticed and pulled out their pistols and started firing at me. I landed on one of the crooks and took him out with a big right hook to the face and spinned into a jump kick. As I was fighting them, they had their trucks loaded and were driving out of here. So I called the batmobile, got in and chased after them.
When they arrived at their destination, they unloaded the truck and gathered the gear. They went into a a hole in the mountain. I followed along sneakily so I was not caught. As I came in, I saw they were burning into the ice, trying to extract something. What lied in the ice however, was a big, three headed, golden dragon and they had just awakened it. I rushed out of my hiding spot and took the miners out but it was to late, the dragon was out. Except, It started to transform into a man in a suit of armour.

The man started walking towards me and stopped just before me.

???: Who are you? Why do you disturb my sleep?

Batman: I am Batman, I didn't disturb you, who are you?

Ghidorah: I'm Ghidorah, what are you doing here?

Batman: stopping these guys from waking you up. Do you know what this is?

That's it so far, I hope you enjoy this prologue and see ya in the Next chapter bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 446 31
Explore the world of Kimberly Wayne, the young heiress to Wayne Enterprises, and biological daughter of Bruce Wayne as she struggles with survivor's...
4.6K 214 25
Harley Quinn has been captured, yet her boyfriend is still large. It's only been a few weeks, but she is already feeling the long effects of prison...
52K 670 15
It's been ten years since Supergirl and Batman met for the first time when her pod landed in Gotham Harbor. They still dislike each other as much as...
206K 2.1K 14
You're a villain of Batman hiding out from the police in Ace Chemicals. You soon meet a woman in a jester costume. She seems pretty cute. What'll hap...