Who Fell First? (Year 4) [Wed...

By cookiekid789

[Sherlock/Harry Potter/Wednesday crossover] Book 4: The Goblet of Fire After the events of the summer, Y/N an... More

-- Cast --
Not Exactly Match of The Day
The Quad-wizard Tournament
The Announcement
Mysterious Moody
The Very Definition of Calm
Argument...
Stakes...
Plan
Schemes and Skeeter
The Next Morning...
Attacked and Discovery
Combined Intelligence
Self Defence
Library
The Lead
Warming up...
The First Task
All for One and One for All...
"The Blasted Press!"
Dancing Lessons and The Final Piece
The Yule Ball (Part One)
Yule Ball (Part Two)
Morning After
Bath Time Discovary
The Truth
The Second Task...
Body In The Woods
Into The Maze
The Graveyard (1/2)...
The Graveyard (Part 2/2)...
Voldemort's Back
Back To Baker Street...

Yule Ball (Part Three/End)

747 44 2
By cookiekid789

Y/N was talking to the headmasters of the school.

"What ze blazes was zat?" Maxime's voice boomed as Karkharoff rushed at him shouting threats, Y/N drew his wand and pointed it at him.

"Don't go threatening me Rasputin, I have enough reason to believe you're party to putting my name in the goblet alongside Potters and Addams. So unless you want a return trip back to Azkaban, keep quiet and let me explain." Y/N said coldly as Karkharoff went silent. "Now, a criminal mastermind, Moriarty, the Napoleon of Crime planned on killing a few students from each school tonight by having assassins planted in other schools, he had them working on their cover for years, building up their friendships and establishing their cover. The world cup was his plan A, this was plan B. Had he succeeded, each nation would have lost a student at the hands of another nation, leading to an all out war or an incident at the least. Something which somehow he stood to gain or capitalize." 

"Moriarty died years ago Y/N." Dumbledore said as Y/N looked at him.

"I've received notes from a stalker and I heard it from one of his followers own lips after me and Wednesday...asked them nicely. The name is Moriarty. So it's either him or someone related to him." Y/N said as Dumbledore looked at him. "What, do you honestly Believe that Voldemort would be able to plan something this elaborate?"

Everyone looked at him as he sighed.

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. Voldemort goes for the big spectacular things, First year he possessed a teacher and tried to rob Gringotts and the castle. Second year he unleashed a basilisk and tried to use Ginny Weasley as a conduit to come back to life. He would hardly go for something like this. Purebloods would die in a wizarding world war and that would defeat his main goal." Y/N explained as he looked at them all. "Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I should be dancing, it is a Saturday night after all, oh and Maxime? You might want to stop one of your students, I saw one going to the carriages for a shag with a Durmstrang."

Y/N walked away and headed into the hall where he found Wednesday.

"Now, I believe I owe someone a dance." Y/N said as Wednesday smirked, that was when they heard a song come on. It was Goo Goo Muck - By the Cramps.

(Video for music and in case the Gifs don't work.)

Y/N and Wednesday were in the middle of the dance Floor as Wednesday began dancing. While everyone thought it was the typical weirdness they had come to expect from Wednesday, Y/N found himself falling her even more. 

Y/N smiled as he began dancing, it was nothing like Wednesdays but he was enjoying himself, seeing Wednesday loosen up and enjoy herself as they just danced as a couple.

Wednesday danced towards him and into his arms as looked at her.

"Go for it brainbox." Wednesday said as Y/N leaned in and kissed her, their lips clashing as the couple made their stances known to the public, Hermione smiled as did the rest of their Friends, Seamus was smirking and "John" was positively beaming, Rosie approached with a smile on her face. This was the first time Y/N had seen Rosie since he was young, he had forgotten what she looks like but he just remembered she loved him to bits, she was like the precursor to Enid.

[Freya Allan as Rosie Watson, John's Daughter, aged 18 and a half]

Rosie hugged Y/N and then Wednesday.

"Welcome to the family Miss Addams." Rosie said as Y/N chuckled before looking over at Enid who was practically dancing with joy of the couple.

Y/N smirked as Rosie left heading over to join Ron for a dance, with Padma having diched him. Ron was looking down on his hopes until Rosie approached him.

Y/N turned and looked at Ron, who glanced to him for permission, Y/N smirked and nodded, knowing that John would give permission.

That night everyone enjoyed a dance with their dates, with Y/N and Wednesday enjoying a romantic waltz as they gazed into one another's eyes.

"So, this is nice." Y/N said as Wednesday smirked.

"That your best?"

"Well I'm more suited to thinking of motives and murders, not small talk." Y/N said as Wednesday leaned in and kissed him again. "You're an excellent kisser if it helps, I know you hate PDA."

"It doesn't but thank you. I know you love me." Wednesday said as Y/N chuckled.

"Yes. I do, to me, you are The Woman." Y/N said as Wednesday looked at him.

"I believe that title belongs to your mother after she met your father." Wednesday teased.

"Please don't remind me of that story."

"What happened again, that's it, she walked into the room completely naked and Sherlock apparently couldn't take his eyes off of her."

"Stop." Y/N chuckled. "I'm dancing with the most amazing Girl I've ever met, last thing I need to have in my mind is the image of my mother standing naked in front of my father."

Wednesday smiled as she leaned in to Y/N's ear.

"Let's have dinner." Wednesday whispered as she looked at him. "The Room of Requirement, while we watch a scary movie."

Y/N smiled and nodded.

"Okay. And it's a film, not movie." Y/N said as Wednesday kissed him on the cheek with a chuckle.

"Lets finish this dance and then retire for the night." Wednesday said as they continued dancing together, accidentally getting lost in the moment and dancing for a while longer than they had planned.

That night Y/N and Wednesday sat in the big four poster bed they watched Legally Blonde on a projector while eating a meal, Thing checked in on them before returning to the party and sitting on Enid's shoulder, with Enid laughing at the hand wearing a Bow tie around his wrist.

Enid peeked through the door that Thing led her to and smirked as she saw Y/N and Wednesday with their arms around each other as they watched the film together...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 719 32
[Star Wars x Harry Potter crossover] After uncovering the truth about Sirius Black, Y/N and Harry have enjoyed the slight freedom granted to them by...
53.7K 1.8K 29
And so, with our last tale coming to a close your relationship is blooming, friendships are on the mend and your timetable is back to a manageable af...
13.6K 494 35
Book 3 of Her Universe, My Residence. Returning back to Hogwarts for your fifth year, Voldemort in awake, a pink toad to make your year difficult, th...
702 15 9
Remus quits being a teacher because of his condition, Astrix and the group return to Hogwarts for their 4th year, just a couple of days in, they alre...