LOVE YOURZ

By daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔.
𝟏𝟕.
𝟏𝟖.
𝟏𝟗.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
𝟐𝟑.
𝟐𝟒.
𝟐𝟓.
𝟐𝟔.
𝟐𝟕.
𝟐𝟖.
𝟐𝟗.
𝟑𝟏.
𝟑𝟐.
𝟑𝟑.
𝟑𝟒.
𝟑𝟓.
𝟑𝟔.
𝟑𝟕.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!

𝟑𝟎.

645 38 3
By daprettiestt_nii

before we start. the way yall be voting on these chapters be giving me motivation. cs have of the time i just be like fuck this book & stuff like that. but i dont plan on making this book long idk. cs i say a lot of shi and do the complete opposite plus its like im indecisive asf 😂

excuse all mistakes

3 MONTHS LATER

SATURDAY, FEB. 2
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 7:10PM

"Oh my gosh, where you taking me now?" I questioned sitting in the passenger seat of Legend's car. Passenger princess? Yes.

"What I tell you every time you ask?" He looked over at me as he stopped at a red light with his eyes furrowed. Nonetheless, I sighed and look out the window.

Every week or so, Legend managed to take me to places I've never went to and experienced. Like zip lining, go scuba diving, ride a hot air balloon, climb a mountain, and so much more. Of course I was scared to do all of it and even managed to curse him out, but at the end it was all worth it. I was more than excited he was having me experience things like such.

Every time I asked Legend where we was going, he just told me to sit pretty and be quiet. So, that's what I did. I put on lip gloss feeling my lips getting dry. After I listening to Let Em' Know by Bryson Tiller played on the radio lowly.

thats my man.

He really was though.

After like fifteen minutes, I seen we were at a skating rink. I looked over at Legend who had a smirk on his face. He took off his seatbelt and reached his arm in the backseat to get a big ass bag.

Of course my nosy ass was looking to see what was in there. He pulled a box out and gave me one while the other one was with him.

"Open it."

I squinted my eyes at him and opened the box seeing some cute ass roller skates.

"You like?"

"I love." I said. It was pictures of us on the roller skates. It was definitely creative because I've never seen anything like it before.

Legend never failed to surprise me with things. It's only been three months and everything has been good. He didn't change up, he was still patient and very calm with me. He always manage to make sure I was happy, nothing less. And he was so clingy and caring. I didn't mind though because I finally found someone who was on the same page as me. Someone who was going to love me how I wanted to be loved. It felt good.

I'm honestly happy I stayed patient like my momma told me. And I'm also happy I took the opportunity of doing that video with Legend. Speaking of, we had our own lil Youtube Channel which consisted of couple things. The channel was obviously popping with 100K+ already.

Only thing I was concerned about was us moving too fast. It didn't feel like it, but I didn't want for him to say we were moving fast and broke up with me.

"You know how to roller skate?" He furrowed his brows and I shook my head. "Youn know how to do shit, but that's alright."

"Not too much on me." I laughed as he took his roller skates out that showcased the same thing mine did. I got mine out too and in no time we were inside the skating rink.

"I just know you gone be falling and shit."

"And you gone be laughing at me." I sat down so I could put these roller skates on. "Like I can already vision it."

"Hell yeah, finna be recording your ass." He showed me the camera we used to vlog for our channel. I shook my head as he began doing the intro showing me after. "Say hey."

"Hey." I stood up trying my hardest not to fall. "See this not it."

"You needa look in front of you instead of at yo' feet. That's how you gone fall, T."

I tried doing what he said and fell anyways. And he did exactly what I said he was gone do— laugh. With the camera all up in my face and the way he was laughing had me dying laughing too.

Eventually I got up holding onto him real tight because I did not want to buss my ass again.

"Aight look what I'm doing, bend yo' knees a little bit, T." He instructed me and I fell again listening to him. I was beginning to get frustrated. "You can't be getting frustrated, T. Practice makes perfect, but don't be thinking you gone get it right then and there. It don't work like that all the time. What we talk about before?"

"Being patient."

"Aight then, mama. You got this. Get back up." He helped me.

Eventually I ended up getting it after falling over and over again with Legend laughing at that. It was funny not gone lie, but I managed to get it and I was happy as hell. I'm already knowing when we edit the video we gone be laughing.

NEXT DAY — 10:10AM

"I need to get me some more forces." Aidai spoke.

"I barely wear mine." I said going into the fridge to get some Pineapples. "You really have to be catious with them."

"I'm trying to wait until I get paid to by me some. I'm about to stop working there because I barely get hours which means I'm not getting paid shit. I'm really about to start stripping."

"Why you barely getting hours?"

"Girl I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with me working after school. I'm so glad this my last year for real. May need to hurry up and come on because I'm ready."

"What you gone do after this?"

"I don't even know. Every time I tell somebody this they be like 'well you need to hurry up and find out'. I mean I know that, but I really don't know. Like I don't have a talent like everybody else and— I don't know, ugh."

"Youn have to rush it, Aidai. Take your time 'cause trust you have enough time. But ain't you good at photographing? You could do that. I think you can go to college for that." I shrugged going to sit down on the couch before turning on 13 Reasons Why.

"You can? And I don't even have college money, ugh!"

"Scholarships? Apply for some scholarships, Dai. You gone be good girl. Stop stressing yourself out, I promise you got this. You know I'll help out."

"Eh. You know Ion like when people do things for me." She told me and I sighed. I couldn't even blame her because I was the same well up until I wasn't.

"Well I don't mind helping you, for sure."

"I know. How was yesterday?"

"Yesterday was fine. He took me to the skating rink since I've never be—"

"Girl, what? You never been to the skating rink and you like what eighteen? That's sad."

"Leave me alone." I laughed. "I just never been, don't do too much."

"Tuh, 'cause one thing about me? I've always been to the skating rink. But you can continue."

"He took me to the skating rink and got us custom made roller skates. It was pictures of us on them which was so heartwarming. He's so creative and shit, but it was fun. Even though I kept falling and he was laughing. The vlog coming out some time later today."

"I would have been laughing too, but y'all are so cute. Cute as hell."

"I wish I could say that too if you had a man."

"Girl, no. I can't see myself with nobody. Boy or girl, that's just out the window. I rather be that rich auntie, don't play!"

I laughed. "How was your day yesterday?"

"Um, let's see. I didn't really do anything, but missing work. My life be boring as hell."

"Youn hang with nobody from school?"

"Nope. Them are school friends. They not somebody I'd hang with outside of school."

After seeing Aidai at Masraff that day, I began seeing her at other places. I eventually got her number, and just like Kash, we had gotten close. It took Kash awhile to get close with Aidai, but eventually we did. Now we were like a trio or whatever. I really hoped our lasted 'cause every time I look around and see a trio, it's always ending.

But as close as we were I doubt it, well I don't know. Kash made it clear as day that she didn't want Aidai getting too close to me where she felt like we were best friends. She also made it crystal clear that she was stingy over me.

So, yeah.

"It use to be like that. Well you know I don't mind you coming over here and chilling with me. Tuh, we can go out places and everything." I shrugged not caring. Some times I be needing to go to the mall and don't be wanting to go by myself, but nobody be available to go with me.

"Yeah, we could do that. How's Kash? Ain't talk to her in awhile."

"Same." I said going to add her to the call. She answered surprisingly.

"Hey, y'all." She put her phone up and we could see she was braiding her hair.

"Hey." We said in unison.

"How yo' week been? Ain't talk to you in so damn long." I frowned a lil.

"It's been good, but I really been busy with Ava. Her lil friend dad be having Kiona come over here all the time. I don't mind, but I be wanting to go out too, but I can't if I'm watching them. Judas says he doesn't mind watching them, but I just shut him down all the time."

"Why?" Aidai questioned.

"'Cause Kiona doesn't even know Judas like that nor does Kiona dad. And I'd be mad pissed if Kiona's dad left Ava with his girlfriend and Ian know who she was. You feel where I'm coming from? But like I said I don't mind her coming over. It puts a smile on Ava's face. And y'all know Ion play about my daughters happiness."

and dont.

"They be with each other every day. It's okay for Ava to not see her for 1 day."

"It's not that. Why can't Ava go over there? Why Kiona have to be over here? It's just so I can have a day to myself or something, but it's fine."

"How long you been doing your hair?" I asked.

"Since four in the morning and I'm still at it."

"You want for us to come over and help?"

"Y'all can if y'all want and bring some food with y'all. I'm hungry as fuck."

"Well I'm about to get dress. True, can you pick me up?" Aidai asked and I nodded before she hung up.

"Mm, how are you and Judas?"

"Ain't no mm why Aidai be onnat type of timing?" Kash asked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What you talking about?"

"She barely be speaking or something. She just be on the phone just to be on the phone."

"We do that all the time like me and you. Don't sit and act like we don't be on the phone just listening to each other breathe."

"I'm just saying."

"And she only be like that because she already feels as if you don't like her."

"Well that didn't come out my mouth. Aidai ain't do shit to me for me not to like her. All I said was that Ian want for y'all to get too close and she start to think y'all best friends or something. Like no, and you already know I'm stingy with you."

"Well tell that to her, Kash."

"I will, and I'm serious. Ion have a problem with her. Aidai cool as hell."

"Yeah she is."

"How old is she again?"

"Seventeen."

"Mm, well we gone have to do something next week. Ion want her to think I'm not cool with her 'cause like I said she cool as fuck and mature as fuck for her age."

"Yeah, but what do you, Ava, and Kiona want?"

"Girl, how old is Kel?"

"Like twenty." I told her going to wash my hands before drying them and going upstairs to change. "Why?"

"Oh, I'm just asking. I'm with Judas and Judas only. Ugh, I miss him. But I was really just asking because he play too damn much." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"Where Judas?"

"Trying to comfort Amiri. My grandpa still haven't woke up and my grandma ready to pull the plug at this point. She stated that it's what he'll want and he'll be at peace or whatever. I've already accepted everything for what it is. So, it's not going to hurt for real. On the other hand, Amiri hasn't and it's hurting him really bad. So, Judas went to comfort Amiri since he's really the only one who can get through to him." She sighed.

"Aw, dang. I hope he's okay."

"He won't be for awhile since I know him. He gone be drunk off his ass or high, either one for first few days or whatever. Then he gone act like everything okay, have a breakdown, and most likely after that he'll be okay."

"Now I wanna help." I frowned. Whenever some was in the need of help, I wanted to be there helping. I don't know why I was like that I just was.

"He has Judas, he's fine."

"Well, what you, Ava, and Kiona want?" I asked again.

"Mcdonald's probably or Zaxby's."

"I'ma get Zaxby's 'cause I have a taste for it. It's something about them fries and that Zax Sauce that does something to me. Like it's so damn good for no reason. Whoever made that definitely put their ass in that, no cap!"

"True, bitch!" Kash laughed. "Let me know how much the food is so I can help pay."

"You good, I got it."

"No. You basically feeing me, Ava, Kiona, possibly Aidai, and yourself. Let me help out like bitch you got the money and shit, but let me help."

"Okay, I'm gone let you know."

"Please, 'cause Zaxby's be dead expensive for no reason."

"Right, but byeeeeee." I dragged hanging up and leaving out with my essentials before getting in the car and going to pick up Aidai.

"You and Kash needa hurry up and meet my momma." She told me once she got inside. "She not gone keep letting me leave the house without actually meeting y'all in person."

"I understand where she coming from, but we can meet her next week. You got a taste for Zaxby's?"

"Mm, yeah. I love Zaxby's. I die about some Zaxby's." She stated instantly reminding me of Kova when she stated she'd die about that dick and some food.

I miss her, but I felt like if I talked to her then she'd wonder why me and her brother not together and try and get use together. I didn't need for that to happen so I avoided it all together. Plus I didn't know how Legend would feel if I was talking to my ex little sister. I didn't want to jeopardize my relationship.

"I know that's right." I said.

Thankfully Aidai lived right next to Zaxby's so I didn't have to drive for a long ass time. I went ahead and told Kash to just send me $20 and she did just in time. After, we made it to Kash's beautiful ass home.

As soon as we opened the door, we were welcomed by Kash then Ava who was hyper as fuck with Kiona.

"Food!" Ava yelled. "Come on, Ki. Let's wash our hands!"

"Okay!"

"Chileee as much as I want Ava to have that cute ass smile on her face it's tiring hearing yelling twenty-four seven." Kash shook her head as we walked inside the kitchen. "Like look. Toys everywhere around the house, chile."

"We'll help you clean it up." Aidai said getting her food out. She had the Wings and Things. I had the big Zax Snack meal. Ava and Kiona had the Kiddie Finger meal while I got Kash the Cobb Zalad. That's what she normally ate whenever we got Zaxby's.

"Right, it ain't nothing." I agreed.

"Y'all are so sweet." She went into the bag getting Ava and Kiona meal out and sat it down at the small princess table. "And Aidai, boo. I need to talk to you."

"Wassup?" She looked at me then back at Kash.

"I don't have a problem with you, at all. You a cool ass person like really. I just— well I need to stop doing what I'm doing. Like being stingy 'cause I stated that Ian want you getting too close with True to the point where you feel like you can just steal my best friend."

"I've never thought about doing that. I wouldn't want to do anything like that, period. But however, this trio... it's like you and True already close as fuck as it is. We'on have to make this a trio."

I frowned. I liked the ideal of being in a trio.

"Girl, you good."

"Like real good, Aidai. I'm close as fuck with the both of you. Yeah I met Kash way earlier than I met you, but so? We can make this trio work."

"Right." Kash agreed. "I apologize for making you feel that way sis."

"It's good."

"Mommy we done!"

"Chileeeee."

a/n;

ima try and upload as much as i can cs i have a job now and i be tired as hell. literally be sleep for hours and wake up so damn surprised 😂. but here's a lil something, ig.

so how do y'all feel about aidai?
     — honestly aidai will be another kash but ima try and make her different in some ways.

how do yall feel about friendship trios?

& legend taking true to the skating rink and getting her custom made roller skates with a picture of them on there?

w/c; 2993 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 921 37
"On my worst days I'll still choose you".......
123K 6K 28
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 "
41.2K 630 76
This a book full of fantasies and fiction :)) i write wholesome that may "bang" your heart. I also write lemons, sad ones or maybe however you may li...
40.3K 2.2K 28
[All Rights Reserved] "Oh god! Don't cry! Jesus Daniel, breathe."Zack yelled at Daniel who kept weeping as Jay hugged him. "But I didn't get to fini...