CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
Farwell and a new story begins.

KAISER THE LAST HOPE

336 6 6
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Hope.

Sorrow.

Boost

Divide

Rise to a new will you fall or fight dont be afriad to shed those tears

As issei got to the battlefield and abaddon was fighting rizivin we never saw what happened so now we see what we missed.

Pov kai

Ahhh. Abaddon roared rushing at rizivin who let out his power as his power was beyond limits.

Thia is 5 star HAKAI soul!! Abaddon yelled punching rizivin down and the grabbing him and throwing him into the wall's showing a secret room.

Why you.. Die!! Rizivin yelled firing as many blast of energy as possible making abaddon dodge and block but each time he moved his form flickered back to normal making him take hits and be launched back in the wall taking half if them.

F..ck igh... Abaddon says bringing up blood holing gram to keep him ready to attack. Dad dad listen to me let me switch or you will die. Kai yelled but no answer was given as kai was speaking in a dragonic voice as the body laid still.

Looks like your done. Rizivin says pissed walking to "abaddon" . you were strong but i will love killing you twice but first. Rizivin then grabs the ring in the numb body and before he could take it off a large burst of aura cracked reality.

You will not take that you bastard. The perosn said as now we see the eyes are violet and gold as kai is back in control. I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!KAI YELLS AS HIS SKIN IS NOW COVERED IN SCALES AND HIS FACE WITHIN THE SCALES HIS BLUE WITH RED AND GLOD MAKRS AND BLUE CRACKS IN THE SCALES AND EYES.

Rizivin was shocked by the power being sent back but he knew this kid couldn't control the power as he got an idea looking at hole in the wall.

Die.. Die die rizivin!! Kai yelled with his eyes now going blank as he roared like s dragon but as he rushed st him fist first rizivin moved out of the way as kai then broke the wall revealing a dusty a dark room with a stone tamplet and a gaint red crystal with many cracks on it like it was broke into pieces and being reformed

What the..? Kai spoke confused not just fromt from all room but also he felt a simil.. No two similar powers in this room as he closed his eyes and had his fingers/claw retract from the ifrit gauntlet and saw his fathers ring glow next to his gloves.

As kai was looking on shocked rizivin slowly formed a spere of energy a grabed a sword merging the power together and rushing at child as his guard was done.

Rizivin was then right behind kai with a smile as the smile then turned into a laugh, hahaha this reminds me of the time i killed you father now no one shall mess with me!!! He yelled slamming the blade down but then a large burst of power exploded as issei made his way to the battlefield a roar was heard in the castle as a familar pendant formed around kais neck as it was the abaddon pendant of his father and suddenly kai caught and broke the blade.

(Picture it glowing red and silver)

Meito no hogo shīru HEIR OF CHOAS AND ETERNITY, ABADDON DEVIL KING PROMOTION!!! Roared out as a bright light shined and from kai having 8 wings he then sprouted 10 and then his arm with ifrit glowed as well as Samuel's marks formed the deck of cards and spear mark.

That which make the impossible possible by not giving up on a right shed the scale's and power of hell within.. PROMOTION ETERNITY DEMON REVOLUTION CLAW!!! Roared as the blue changed to a blue a violet with black wing like marks with ifrits red gem and a gold and silver gem around it.

What the hell how is this possible? Rizivin spoke shocked at the power as kai kicked him away as he let out his tail knocking him by the stones.

Your dead satam so here by my decree of the next lucifer kai crimsion abaddon. Kai says opening his eyes as they had a red and gold in as the right on and left was the same but blue however it as one change, the pupils were dragon like they were violet now showing kai awoke his full power and own dragon eyes mixed with true birth eyes as he is now the next lucifer.

(Note: just taking some inspiration from dbs, just how top used his destroyer power by disowning his morals of justice for destuction to become of god of destruction, kai accepted his power and what he has as a birthright and goal for his own as he wants to protect his family no matter the cost making him become a lucifer in training and awaking his eyes of destruction choas and what his power connects to rage amd eternity just like Sirzechs eyes when using pod goes red. Thats all)

Kai was surging with power as he walked towards the man who killed his father and his right and chances of normal life with rage in his eyes as rizivin could on crawl backwards in fear.

Shit shit shit how is he so strong how is.. Rizivine thought until remembering kai is the baby of that night how could he forget as he was literally fighting his father and enemy now the brat and grown too with power beyond ophis, but as rizivin was crawling and thinking he hit one thing and smiled as he put his hand on it.

This is for everyone you have killed.. Bastard!! Kai roared like a mighty dragon aiming with his fist full of all his different powers towards the demon's head However just then rizivin moved his hands from where he was pushing the object only to be the ... Stolen cathect of his father fixed with the stones used for it to cotain and hide magic.

Kai stopped his punch immediately after looking right at the dead body of his father he couldn't move as his eyes went blank at the sight but hus fist was full of power.

Kai kai are you ok? Samael asked concerned for him knowing what he saw, boy.. Damn kid it's ok snap out of it. Ifrit said, love hang in there plz snap out of it. Ophis spoke. Son im sorry plz let out the tears and attack. His father spoke as he felt rage that rizivin had his corpse let alone used it to scare and hurt his son

I.. I.. D..a.d this is your .. But mom said it was. Kai was shocked into fear rage sorrow to the point of unable to move.

Has Kai saw this rizivin could only laugh as the boy about to kill him left himself open all for his family's corpse. Hahaha you foolsih chid thanks for leaving yourself open just like your father. Rizivin yelled grabbing a gem from his pocket and focusing his magic to the opposite of Kai's gets taken away until the fist aura goes away.

Kai.. Kai snap out of it son/kid/love/runt

The yells of the ones in his mind fall to deaths ear has kai falls to his knees out of his form and his eyes covered by a shadow.

Thanks brat for the power to think your mothers treasures of the gem of power broken into 40 by draig and the coffin to hide her lover by using cloaking and absorption magic on the stones was the way i would win haha, seems like your family is just are pawns after all. Rizivin says walking away to summon beast triaxa.

After rizivin leaves kai gets up clenches his fist till he bleeds as he looks up and we see his eyes are still gold and violet but each eye now as a shade of red for one and blue for the other in place of the nerves in the eye as we see crack like lining in hus eyes of those colors.

I failed.. I will makes things right.. He will pay. Kai wispers as to him while walking in the halls his father his next to him and iftit is on his ahoulder and samael his heart as ophis holds his hand as they all worry for him until he stops.

As they look up through kais eyes they see issei now across from.

Now that we are all caught up lets get started on.. THIS GRAND FINALE.

Pov back with issei and kai

The two dragons glared at each other letting out leaks of their aura as they enter a fighting stance as kai entered his stance he look serious but he trembled and was tense and issei was the same but more conflicted.

Damn it why am i trembling.. Tch kai there as to be another way besides us fighting!! Issei yelled as he didn't want to fight Kai his student rival and little brother but he knew he needed to fight to the death. Partner look at him as much as i hate it he feels the same as you but his pride and own goals made this choice. Draig spoke as issei got a closer look and saw kai trembling but also his eyes looked heavy? Like he was crying.
Issei i will try to talk to ophis who is at the mouhs home be careful and focus i feel that he grew plenty stronger out of no where. Red warned as he left issei and draig to fight as he tried to talk to ophis.

Bring it on issei!! Kai spoke rushing at him punching issei back and going for kick but issei was able to dodge it however he felt something grab his leg as he looked down to see Kai's tail with alot of devil and dragon energy. Got you now brother, Kai roared summoning his and ifrits gears merged.

What the!!???? Issei and draig spoke not knowing what that gear was but they felt immense power from it.

Eternity shot!! Kai roared as a black and blue sphere formed like a dragon shot and once kai fired it point blank

Booom!!! Rise!!! Roared from the blast and the gear as a blue blast formed and shot with a black and red glow mixing his Dragon power, own power, and devil destruction power. Firing throught ths castel and beaming trough thw battlefield making vali and saji and edward dodge, the sage and high level magic users shield others and some like sirzechs lucifer and ajuka and serafall of the devils and Azazel and Michael blasting the beam guiding it towarda a moutian which turned to dust from the blast but some rocks were left which lit on fire becoming meteors.

Hit ya bitch. Kai says with a smirk as the dust settles and kai stands tall he is stocked as suddenly see's a gold and red glow from the smoke making him enter a defensive position.

Boost.. Rang out as out of the smoke was issei issei intact just a little injured and with the true longinus shocking kai.

H.. Ho..w. Do you have that? Kai asked grabbing his chest knowing feeling afraid as he is permanently scared of that weapon as he was killed by it.

Looks like you forgot what this can do to attacks. Issei said smartly as the spear stopped glowing and he smirked, remember i hated trophy so a spear and a head on my wall will do. Issei says as kai knows what he did by that statement.

You.. Killed him.. Kai says with a smile showing and his tears starting to flow while laughing. Hahaha, well damn he's going to a place worse than hell that's for sure finally that trash spear goes to someone who deserves it. Kai says summoning ascolon and the eternity gear and angel marks while coating the sword with energy.
Lets go hyoudou.

(Note: its about time i explained the eternity gear/claw. Its kais own gear its similarl but different than the boosted gear aka dragon claw and yes im using both its names to help explain the gear more. It us similar to the boosted gear expect instead of boosting or multiplying power. It's infinite as kai is choas pod and ophis merged. But infinte is his magic reserves life Spain and durability to all but dragon slayer and ULTIMATE class holy magic like Excalibur. Also it makes his stain using his aura forms almost none and at a cost it cam regenerate his injuries but at the cost of taking a while to refill his magci for conections for defense or attack depending on the damage.

Also its attacks are the fate edge and eternity shot. It using the energy of Kai to do two things. Lets start with eternity shot. It is similar to the dragon shot expect it dosent boost but instead it gain shoot at focused point almost like a boosted blast which can destroy any magic field and even be shot like pod or small blast as it can be any size and add any amount of magic to it. Now for fate edge, it is similar to the dragon fury expect it can be transfered to be cover or aura for any weapon or just be made from pure energy, its attacks can do many things including breaking spells being deadly to all but dragon god and other beings of the same rank and merge element or exclusive attacks like sage power, fallen angel and both sitri and destruction families powers through it. But lastly it can slice through dimensions and different realitys and if enough power is added even time can be cut and traveled through.

Now back to fight.

You bet lit.. Crimson abaddon. Issei says as he and kai rush as each other as issei summons the dragon fury and holds the sharp blade part of the spear ready to strike and counter any magic or physical attacks kai has.

Ahhh!! The dragon gods yell as they clash the dragon slayer and blade of dragon own wrath and both cover with the dragons energy.

Gr... Not bad Kai issei says.

Speak for yourself issei. Kai says as they two smirk until kai attacked im stomack, he looks around trying to keep himself stabbing so he dosent get hit by issei until looks out of the corner of his left eye and see's a crimson and silver tail with hints of black and a flame of all the colors hitting his gut.

You prick.. Eat this. Kai said as he burst out his aura and wings shocking issei and catching his blades and tail as kai got an opening. Time to split see ya issei. Kai said bringing down his sword till issei blocked it with his aura bursting out expanding and summoning his chest dragon gear( forgot to name it so i will call legend soul. The dragons heart)

Causing kai to get launched back as issei expanded his power but not before the two could clash against each other sending each other back as both of them cut each other with their blades.

Ahgh.. They yelled as kai was pinned against the was with a spear of flames and light in his left arm and a cut on his chest. That damn ass.. *trys to remove the sword lime spear* he.. He really used the true longinus and his dragon and fallen powers to make a spear. Kai says now stopping to breath after trying to remove the spear. Ha.. At least i got a shot in at him first. Kai said as he saw the smoke clear and issei on the ground slowly getting up as he has a spear of light and pod in his chest and his left eye is bleeding.

Driag.. Agh. Issei speaks as he cough's up blood like kai, can you fix my eye? Issei asked as he broke the spear in his chest and fell to the floor spilling blood slowly till he uses magic and his dragon powers to heal it. Yes partner i can it will be merged with mine so it will be boosted incredibly. Draig spoke as issei closes his left eye so it can heal.

Damn my turn.. Ahhhm... Kai yells letting out all his power to break to spear and fall on the ground only to bleed as he slowly heals and coughs.

Fuck. They both say as the ground trembles causing the two to bleed more. What the? Issei spoke confused as he looked up slowly at kai, Kai can samael or ophis tell us what that is? Issei asksd. No ophis just like read is resting and making a plan while samael and ifrit might give me.. F.ck.. Agh.. A second. Kai says as he bleeds from the gut while talking.

Kai.. Kai.. A lound voice of flames and light speaks as it turn white and blue.

Samael ifrit wow.. Dragon i get but you have a human form ifrit? Kai asked as he then got hit in the head. Damnit boy not the time your bleeding out. Ifrit says hitting him. Im on it healing him faster but ifrit tell him about "that". Samael spoke. Wait you mean.. But before kai could finish he was snapped out of the mindscspe with a mighty roar as him and issei felt chills and death go down their spine.

Pov outside with everyone.

Everyone was winning as rizivin's forces were all dead expect for Edward.

Its over lucifuge you bring failure to your name Vali says out of balance breaker as he has barely any injures between torn clothing and a few bruises. I agree to that back down now while you still honor and pride or should we crush that to. Saji mocked doing the same as vali for all but his arms.

I.. Wont.. Give.. Agh, as Edward spoke a blast shot him as everyone saw sirzechs Michael Grayfia ajuka and azazel were in shock and fear seeing it again.

The trihaxa beast of all realms and hell it self.

H.. How. Is it here. Rias thought along with her team. Didn't they win? Rossviasa spoke.

Oh.. On the container my dear they.. As the voice speaks we see rizivin on top of the beast bleeding and scar's on him from just healing, they are still fighting as i summoned the beast. The lucifer spoke causing the mates of the two dragons(irina and ravel to who didn't confess.) To be worried for them.

So master what sould we do? Edward asked looking up to rizivin as vali and saji flew down to protect the girls.

Tch.. You die. Rizivin said blasting Edward to dust shocking everyone and making grayfia fall on the ground in tears. Don't be like that he was only a tool. The lucifer says as he is merged part way with the beast and full of rage and power.

While this went on shallot sensed it and began to fly at max speed even pussing to us kaioken with his max power while promoting to queen to get there faster.

Pov

The two pushed themselves to get up as they still bled kai and issri were out of power and back in base they still got up.

I.. Won't.. Lose. Issei spoke as kai laughed, neither will i. Kai spoke as the two then rushed at each other no weapons, no healing, no magic only their fist but before the two could hit a blast shot them back causing the two to fall on their ass as they looked to see shallot arrived and hit them.

Shallot???!!! The two dragons spoke confused while looking at the saiyan who went back to base. What are you doing we need to fight this thing together not separated i have saiyan pride but i put it aside today for othere now you do the same damn it. Shallot spoke as the looked at each other with grim loom.

Im sorry kai i just didn't want to lose my brother. Issei spoke as kai smirked, same here issei i felt it was my responsibility but i didn't want to lose the man who is my savior my brother and master. Kai spoke as issei hearing kai got an idea and turned to shallot.

Shallot do you have any senzu beans i got a plan. Issei said standing up as the two looked at him in confusion. Yes here, shallot tossed the two beans and then kai looked at issei. What are you planning the eternity dragon asked as issei smiled, we're going to fuse. Issei said as kai and shallot were beyond shocked and then the gear appeared as draig spoke. Brilliant partner your both at dragon god and higher level will be over 100 times stronger without the gears to fight beast. Draig stated as he was inspired by that fusion idea.

What wouldn't that kill the gears and the potara won't last long enough with our power. Kai said in a fit as issei chuckled.

No kai our fusion will be different for on reason, issei says as he summons his scales as takes one off and adds a gem sized pieace of the boosted gear glowing red and and gree as he puts his scale over it as they merge adding black and silver to the gem as the two watch shocked, we will make our own fusion by matching the dragon energy and devil energy and our gears will stay in our mindscape but the fusion can use them. Issei explained leaving kai dumbfounded as issei ate a sensu bean.

Ans you thought of this all by yourself damn it really is life or death. Kai spoke as he and the others in his mind chuckled, but how will my earing work with you? Kai asked as issei turned to him. You will use one of your scales and since rizivine used 38 of your gems why not you use one for the fusion. Issei spoke as kai looked at his ring and back to issei for a few times till he stayed silent.

Kai if we don't do this koneko and kuroka will die do you want that. Issei snapped at kai till shallot spoke up, and your unborn. The saiyan spoke as issei and kai looked at him in shocked now knowing they will be parents.

Fine.. You got a deal but we fix the ring after i use it and give the gems back to mom. Kai spoke eating a sensu bean and getting up. The two then added the scales and gems of the gears into the earing placing them at the bottom with the earing gaining two sharp claw like gems and they changed color to red but with a claw like line on each, blackish silver for issei and violet for kai.

Alright lets do this. The two say a burst of aura around the two, issei on legt and kai to the right as their aura explodes and the earings glow to two smirk at each other with a fist bump using the gear arms as they then glow fusing with a blinding light breaking the castle.

On the battlefield in the castle a red and violet light of flames form cycle pattern merging together as the cracks through reality itself.

( this beam is what shines bright and now it calms down as shallot is shocked at what he sees.)

Shallot i would say go let them know im on my way. A figure with red and black hair and the potara says as its a merged voice like an echo of kai and issei. G.. Got it, shallot says amazed teleporting straight to the field.

One two one two well better get flying. The figure says stretching and then flying to the power of his comrades.
Hang on everyone.

Pov battlefield.

Everyone looks at the beam of light and power and back to the beast in fear, the girls are injured and exhausted, dragons are barley standing same with leaders but they still try, the peerages hold their footing even with blood leaking from their broken body's but not their pride as its a shield of power for everyone.

Its time to die!! Rizivine yells but as he and the trihexe were about to attack the see a blinding light as on the ground the girls mate marks shine bright and shallot appears.

Guys incoming we got a helping hand. Shallot says as suddenly a golden aura burst out kicking the satan and beast back before it lands and calms itself near the others as they all looked shcoked.

They see a figure, a warrior with a black and red jacket and a silver and violet shirt while wearing blue and ermald jeans and gold and emerald boots. They look amazed as one hand has a black and blue glove with Kai's timat crest while the other is red and black with draigs and the figure has and emerald eye on the left and violet on the right with gold and red pupil's.

Kai? Issei? The mates of the dragons ask as everyone waits for an answer. Not quite red and my fallen and kittens, i am the fusion of eternity and domination, a bond of master and student forming a flame of brothers in arms... The figure than points a thumb to himself with a smirk, I AM THE DRAGON GOD WARRIOR OF CALAMITY KAISER.

Everyone is shocked by the power they feel they are beyond amazed issei and kai fused they could rival ophis by themselves a fusion could beat 10 of her which made almsot everyone afriad but happy as the beast will end today.

Vali protect them for me you to shallot and kiba after all i will stand and win like a dragon should even if i pay the ultimate price for mates and our unborn. Kaiser speaks flying towards where he kicked rizivine and the trihexe.

While the outside is the fusion flying in the mindscape of kaiser we find something interesting was happening.

Mind pov also bold is kaiser since i cant do a fusion voice

A blank white void was all there was to see for miles with two figures getting up off the ground.

Ok so how will this work? A person asked showing it was kai on the floor getting up next to issei. Kaiser is his own being but for the gears we open our mindscape for him and we also choose when to defuse. Issei explained as with a dragon pond of brothers and rivals to this extent and the fusion method meant no time limit.

Oh alright then lets do this. Kai and issei spoke opening their own mindscapes, one white and red and the other gold and black, and as they did this a figure apeared before them as kaiser.

Hello kaiser glad we could meet. The two say as the fusion looks at them with a smirk, i agree to that so what is it? Kaiser asked the two parts of him as it seemed like they wanted something.

You see rizivine is controlling 666 partly and we need to deal with him first before killing the beast. Kai spoke hesitantly until kaiser gave him a knod seeing Kai had an idea. Use that brain of yours and stike when you can that devil needs to go down so peace can be given life. Issei said as kaiser closed his eyes and smirked, yes i can sense him now all that bloodlust is sickening, kaiser than opened his eyes, don't worry i will take care of it. Kaiser said before going back to reality.

Pov outside in the battle.

Kaiser flew towards the moutian landscape with a crater formed with the beast standing and enraged.

Who.. Just who are you i am lord rizivne you will obey me and die!!!! Rizivin yelles as kaiser laughed before letting out a red and violet aura forming his own golden and red like flaming aura with black sparks and a dragon like glare to make all submit.

Who am i? Haven't you figured it out yet i am your killer as you should see i am what you couldn't make or the othee Satan's as my power is beyond the infinte and roars with domination making a new flame of hope for this world shattering your power as i rival eternity I AM NOT ORDINARY DRAGON OR DEVIL... I AM THE SUPREME DRAGON DEVIL OF THE TWIN FLAMES!!!! Kaiser roarded as his aura bust out turning the rocks to ash and cracked the landscape.

As the power was let out everyone was in shock they were miles away but they still felt Kaiser's power vali even entered his lucifer rebirth drive(aka his king/ queen form but weaker than his new form.) To stay on his feet from what he was senseing and he honestly doesn't envy his grandfather at all as he is a battle maniac but he has limits and kaiser will be the end of that old fool.

Rizivine was shocked and visibly shaking from the force of him alone while the beast got stronger with the burst of power as kaiser smirked.

Alright lets go!!! Kaiser spoke as he let out more and more of his power as cracks in the sky began to form the red and violet spiral formed again but this time it changed to a golden glow with an red and black spark of power as kaiser was seen his hair glowing as it stayed the same color but got spiked up with an silver shine to it.

THIS IS THE POWER OF A DEVIL AND DRAGON GOD WITHIN AN EMPEROR.. THIS IS KAISER.. PERGER!!!!! He yelled as a glow formed from him and his arms as his hair spiked up he had black and red sparks and his with a silver hint in his hair making it glow with 12 wings 4 devil, 4 dragon and 4 angel but 2 fallen and 2 normal. However they had a glow to them all the wings had red and black glow with scales and a blue and crimson flames around them and gaining a gold surge of power within them.

(Kaiser but the hair is crimson and black with a silver shine and a gold aura of his own)

(His stance )

But as Kaiser glowed his golden and red flames around him and as they dissipated both the gloves shined and became the boosted gear and eternity gear but with a hint of gold to them.

(Alright last dragon ball gif sorry but picture that the arms are the gears and thats it.)

Alright bring it on before i get board. Kaiser mocked as the trihexa charged at him with full force.

As the beast and fusion began their fight the trihexa was being changed as due to the lust for power from the crystals of timats treasure it was gaining a tail wings knocking kaiser back but then he countered with punch to the stomach boosting ten times over and adding an ice and sage storm to hit.

Damnit i need to kill this fool hey beast are you listening. Rizivine spoke with rage as the beast got stronger but he saw a glowing light from kaisers fist.

Alright you want ti keep going then eat this. Kaiser spoke putting his arm in the arm with clash of devil and fallen power mixing with dragon power along with a sword coming out as ascolon appeared.

As kaiser was forming his attack the trihexe form a black and red sphere of energy from its jaw as it threw boulders at him and blasted him, the attack made full connect making the surrounding area nothing but ash but we see a shining light as Kaiser is bruised but not much as he holds ascolon and it has a red and black aura around its gold holy power.

I hope your ready for this because now you'll know the power of "slayers fury" !! Kaiser roared as his arm was also covered with the aura as he merged the dragon fury woth acsolon with ease.

The blade and its user rushed at the beast kaiser used his wings and tail to counter the beast while kicking it with dozens of strikes as he them slashed at it only cutting of its horn but also the power from it also knocked out rizivin aa he got blinded.

Damn it damn it damn it where is he? Rizivin yelled as he tried but couldn't see kaiser until he felt a bloodlusted aura from behind him. This is your fault you demon this is for everyone. Kaise spoke from behind rizivin with rage as he thought of kai, issei koneko rias Raynare sirzechs lord abaddon samel and ophis saji kiba everyone. Die bastard!!! He yelled cutting rizivin down and out of the beast with the satan turning not even to ash but to nothing as he was stabbed right after so they knew he couldn't heal.

Even after rizivin died the trihexa was out of control but looked like it wss crying as it got stronger, what the? Kaiser spoke as he saw a littls girl on the ground and flew to get her and to hide her somewhere.

As he got a better look at her see felt like ophis and a little of red but with a calm heart like she was only just born.
I see this must be the power ophis lost given form as red was quite due to him trying to free her better make sure issei remebers. Kaiser says now calm but then turing up towards beast as it let out more and more power.

Damit i know what i must do.. Balance breaker calamity rebirth of the dragon!!! Kaiser roared as he entered a balance breaker full of power seen by all the realms.

Note. It is like the top one for upper body while lower was a mix of the two but with some horns and the chest of the bottom one staying.

Alright beast lets end this!! Kaiser called out as he flew towards it and they began clashing fist to power and each attack rang out, then kick to tail, sword to claws. They were even but the trihexa kept getting stronger as it flew in the air but not before kaiser could kick it sending it upward even more as it flew.

Alright.. Lets do this. Kaiser spoke as his form began to change. Kai what is this? Issei asked as kai cried. Sorry big brother i have to.. This my plan to save this thing after all i could have ended up just like it. Kai spoke about to sever the fusion as issei smirked planning something.

Alirght.. Eternal light i am dragon who seals the infinite in my heart rivaling eternity with a dream as dominion becomes hope for all o love.. Calmity fire seal of betrayed!!

As kaiser yelled he entered a supernova as his armor changed.

(Sealing assault armor wings being Kai's path a new and armor issei.)

The fused rushed at the beast with a kick a punch and strike launching it above but everyone he cared for was below him as the mates teared up but didn't cry as they waited till the end.

Agghhh.. What the? Kaiser spoke as the seal finished he split in two being issei and kai but issei was damaged and bleeding and had no magic left in him only using his soul as the price.

Huh issei what the,kai i knew.. Y. Ou were going to seal its evil and make it.. G. Ood but you would die so i made.. M..myself the price so you can calm its heart.. Farewell little brother. Issei spoke as kai cried and yelled for issei but his wings turned to dust as he fell and kai went in the seal.

Issei!! Everyone yelled as he fell to the ground bringing up blood and tears as rias and raynare ran to hold him.

I.. M sorry rias, Raynare everyone my times up but i.. Must fight till i see kai. Issei spoke barely breathing as great red appeared on issei.

Issei hyoudou im afriad i need my body now and i must leave but you will keep my power the dreams and reality or at least 10% im glad your soul and heart is fixed and fallen anymore youngling. Great red spoke before leaving issei as he brought up more blood as just looked at the ground as the sphere like seal feel across from him..

Pov the seal.

It was a black void with some light as three figures stood.

What the where am i.. Ifrit samael? Kai spoke as he saw two lights above him as the trihexa had red light and the black void.

Kai im sorry but my gear will be with and my mark as you are now 1/3 angel with all my power. Samael spoke confusing kai till it hit him.

No.. No guys. Kai said till his dad held him back and iftit smirked. Yeah kid but some of my power wilk stay with you as your gear of your own dragon side awoken and it got 10 times stronger as my power merged with it. Sorry kai. Ifrit spoke as the two looked at kai.

We must go.. Our souls will destroy the negative power so the evil in what was the beast wont be born a new.. Take care of the little light. Thd two spoke as they entered their skull fire form and dragon form leaving but not before Kai's hair became black and red and he had the angel marks on his arm 100% along with a skull like fire on a spear design on his new gear as he cried but walked towards the red light showing a little girl with red and white hair and a skull like horn or two on her head with black eyes and 666 being her pupila as she was only a baby.

I got you little one iaxa. Kai spoke as the sphere crushed and he saw the outside world.

Last pov.

Everyone looked as guys was holding a little girl shocked as he also heald a black sphere.

Hey guys im back. He spoke as he looked different but they knew it was him and he gave the sphere to sirzechs explainig it was the evil and overload of power from his little iaxa but he ran to issei handing iaxa to kuroka.

Brother.. Big brother no.. Kai cried as he saw issei looking pale. Hey kai.. Glad you won.. Make sure zechs and red got lilith for ok kai.. Driag. Issei spoke as kai and even draig cried. We will partner she will be riased by red ophis and us all until her brother wakes up. Draig says alou shocking all but kai vali amd Azazel as issei took a breath and entered a coma with a slow heart beat.

Thats it for this story besides the epilogue.. Thanks everyone for help and support in this story including DDCRIMSONDD my brother he is the inspiration for kai as we both do our stories as dragons with pride knowing people support us. Take care gang and check out spartanicartzdxd so mine and DDCRIMSONDD story can be let out to the world and don't worry epilogue will be soon it will take a while and i couldn't have you guys wait any longer for this battle.

6657 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 275 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
389K 5K 76
Inspired by my evil dragon storyline from Tales of the dark Universe as well as Issei Dxd, the story takes place after the evil dragon war, Issei fin...
19.3K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
19.3K 290 21
This is my first story on Wattapad, please be gentle. Okay so this story is based on The Dark Multiverse in DXD Multiverse, where things that can pos...