πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 73&74

1.4K 86 4
By Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

Everyone watched in astonishment as Mr. Jeon went on his knees, staring at them with a remorseful gaze on his face.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I know it's already too late for this, but believe me, I'm badly regretting my actions now"

"You really don't have to" Jimin went to him and tried to get him to stand up but he refused.

"No, I have to. I was wrong, I shouldn't have done that to you and your family. It was so foolish of me" he said.

"I was only after my son's happiness. We've gone through a hard time in the past and I didn't want that to repeat itself, I'm so sorry. I should have just reasoned it with you before acting rashly" Mr. Jeon said.

"You're Jungkook' Dad?" Chung Hee asked.

"Yes. I know no amount of apology will bring back the damages I've done, but I'm ready to make amendment please"

He faced Jimin.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. For calling you all sorts of names and for hurting you emotionally, I'm sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me, please"

Chung Hee glanced at Hana who smiled at him. He sighed heavily before facing Mr. Jeon.

"We already forgave you even without you coming here. It wasn't our fault that we are poor anyways. Besides, your son already apologized on your behalf" he said.

Mr. Jeon looked at Jungkook who had no expression on his face.

Jungkook held his hand and raised him up, she smiled gently at him.

"You're Jungkook' Dad, so why won't I forgive you?" She muttered.

Mr. Jeon smiled.

"You're so good, Jimin. Your parents did great in raising you, thank you for forgiving me despite everything I've done to you" he said.

He looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, Dad is sorry, okay? I just lost my senses for a while, now I know people are truly different. You made me realize that, Jimin made me realize that. I can boldly say, you both are free to date, I'm giving you my blessings right now"

On hearing that, a wide smile spread on Jungkook' lips.

"Is it possible for them to get married now?" Mr. Jeon asked.

Everyone bursted into a loud laughter as it echoed around the house.

"I'm serious here, Jimin is the best son-in-law I'd ever wished for. I must commend you both for a great job" he smiled.

Jimoon smiled and looked at Lisa. He couldn't believe they were going to be inlaws.

"We're about having dinner, why don't you join us?" Hana asked.

"Of course, I'll gladly do that," Mr. Jeon smiled.

****

IN A HOTEL***

Kris paced around the room, a stick of cigarettes in his hand. He was smoking heavily as different thoughts were swirling in his head.

What if Cecilia was already with Jeon? What if they're back together? What if she already told him the truth?

"Why is the time so slow?" He yelled out. He arrived a few hours ago and he already made plans to visit Jeon the next day since it was late already.

"Cecilia, you won't escape from me, not while I'm alive. I'll kill your damn husband and your useless children if that means having you by my side without any obstacles" he said to himself.

He never knew she was gonna escape from him, after making sure the house was heavily guarded, she still managed to escape.

"You'll surely pay for making me panic," he said to himself, releasing smoke from his mouth.

****

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

Cecilia and Alexa alighted from the cab and paid the cab man before the car drove off.

"Are we in the right place, ma'am?" Alexa asked, staring at the gigantic mansion in front of her.

"I hope so," Cecilia sighed heavily. She actually got the address when she searched for Jeon in Social Media.

They walked to the gate and it started beeping loudly when they got to it.

"What's going on?" Alexa panicked.

Soon, different men came outside and surrounded them, frightening the hell out of Cecilia and Alexa.

"Who are you?" They chorused.

"We're not bad people please" Alexa begged, she was almost in tears.

"I'm... I'm looking for Jeon" Cecilia stammered. Would they even allow them in?

"I need to talk about some things with him," she added.

"How dare you address the Chairman as his name?!" One guy yelled.

"We can't allow you to enter here so go back to where you are from" one of them said.

"Please, we..." Cecilia stopped when they all pointed their guns at them.

"If you don't want to get killed then take ourselves away" they all entered the house.

Alexa fell to the floor, her heart thudding loud against her chest. She couldn't believe she almost lost her life.

"Alexa, are you okay?" Cecilia asked.

"I'm... I'm.."

Cecilia pulled her to her chest and rubbed her back for a few times before pulling away.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this, Alexa. I'm so sorry" she said

"I just need to see my family even if they don't believe me, I just want to see my children" Cecilia said.

"Can we stay here a little bit?" She asked.

"How? They won't even allow us in"

"We can just lurk around, who knows if Jeon might come out" Cecilia said.

"Please Alexa" she begged.

"No problem, ma'am"

Cecilia smiled at her. Alexa used almost all her savings to prepare a flight for them to Seoul as fast as possible.

"Thank you" she muttered.

****

PARK'S RESIDENCE, 10PM***

Everyone sat on the floor, looking tired. They finished eating a few hours ago. They're all resting.

Lisa and Jimoon excused themselves and walked to the kitchen while Jungkook and Jimin went to Jimin's room.

"I'm glad everything turned out to be good" Jimin smiled after they entered the room.

"Hmm, never knew he was going to act that way" Jungkook muttered, referring to his Dad.

"That's because he's actually a nice person"

Jungkook smiled before holding his hand.

"Thank you for forgiving him even after everything he did to you, you really are what I need in a woman" he said.

Jimin blushed and hit his chest slightly.

"What's with the cheesy words?" He muttered.

"Right. Your Dad mentioned about your Mom during the dinner, he said she's dead... Is that true?" He suddenly asked.

"I don't know and I don't care. A mother that abandoned her husband and children who were still very young, is that a mother?"

"Jungkook," Jimin called softly.

"She might have had her reasons," he said.

"Reasons? Well, yeah she did. Reasons were because my Dad was poor. I don't care if she's alive or dead, all that I know is, I don't want to ever set my eyes on her again" Jungkook said coldly.

Jimin sighed and hugged him, placing his arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry for bringing back the past," he muttered. It must have hurt a lot for them.

He didn't want to imagine what would have happened to him and Jimoon if his mother should abandon them.

He quickly shrugged the thoughts away, it was never happening. Never!

***

"This is really surprising, never knew we're going to be inlaws" Jimoon said to Lisa. They were both in the kitchen.

"Guess we never knew much about each other" Lisa muttered.

"Can't believe I almost dated you" she chuckled.

"It won't have been easy to let you go, no, I don't think I can let you go" she said.

"Glad that never happened," Jimoon smiled.

Lisa stretched her palm towards him.

"Welcome to our family" she said.

"Same here," Jimoon muttered.

They stared at each other before pulling their hands away.

"Right. How's Hyeonji? is she okay?" She asked

"Yes, she's fine. She's just trying hard to regain her memories"

"If she regains her memory, are you gonna profess your love to her?" She asked.

"Sure. I don't want to waste any time anymore. I want her to be mine as soon as possible" he said.

"About Suga," Jimoon started and she stared up at him.

"Never believe that idiot has been hiding his feelings all this while," he said.

Lisa bit her lips and looked away.

"It's still hard to believe," she mumbled.

"I hope you guys can talk things out," he said.

Lisa didn't say any word, she just didn't know what to say.

****

Mr. Jeon and Lisa were planning to take their leave since it was late already.

"I appreciate you for taking us in," Mr. Jeon said to Hana and Chung Hee.

"Oh no, it's nothing. Please do and get home safely" Hana said.

Mr. Jeon smiled before nodding his head. He glanced at Jungkook who was also about to take his leave.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded his head. He faced Jimin.

"Goodnight, baby" he whispered

"Goodnight" he replied.

Jungkook smiled. He badly wanted to kiss her but he couldn't in the presence of their parents. He bade Hana and Chung Hee goodbye before leaving the house with his Dad and Lisa.

"Go on and wait for me in the car," Mr. Jeon said to Lisa.

Lisa pouts before walking to the car. She didn't even get the chance to talk to her brother.

After Lisa was gone, Mr. Jeon placed his hand on Jungkook' shoulder and tapped it twice.

"You did well, son" he muttered

"You did well by choosing Jimin. Thank you for making me realize the bitter truth. I think it's time to let go of the past and focus on the present, not everyone could be like your Mom" he said.

"I hope you can forgive me son, for almost destroying your relationship with him"

"I already forgave you, Dad," Jungkook said.

Mr. Jeon smiled.

"Thank you, son. You should get going, get home safe" he said.

Jungkook nodded and they both parted their ways.

****

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

Cecilia sighed heavily as everywhere was already dark. It was beginning to get cold and Alexa was already shivering beside her.

"I think we need to leave, you might catch a cold at this rate" she said.

"Is that fine by you?" Alexa asked.

"Just look, you're already shivering. We can come back some other time, let's just find a place to spend the night" Cecilia said.

Alexa nodded.

They both stood up from where they were sitting, Cecilia wrapped her arms around Alexa's shoulder before they walked away.

Not long after, a car arrived at the house and entered the Manson. Mr. Jeon came out of the car and Lisa did at her end too.

"Go to your room straight away, you're going to school tomorrow" he said.

"Okay, Dad. Goodnight" she pecked his cheeks before walking away.

Mr. Jeon smiled to himself and Lisa suddenly turned back.

"You were awesome today, Dad" she gave him a thumbs up before entering the house.

Mr. Jeon chuckled to himself. He could feel himself at ease after apologizing to Jimin and his family.

****

THE NEXT DAY***

JEON INVESTMENT***

A limousine stopped right in front of the company, the chauffeur came down from the car and opened the back door.

Jungkook came down from the car, putting on a black shade. He was looking real hot, that was exactly how he wanted. For his darling Jimin to fall for him over and over again.

His bodyguards came out of their car and were about to follow him inside the company when he stopped them with a hand.

"Stay out here" he commanded.

He faced V.

"Don't forget to keep watching over Jimin, if what happened should repeat itself again, then get ready to lose your job, not only your job but your head too" he warned.

"I won't dare, Boss," V said.

Jungkook cleared his throat. He was about to enter the company when Jin also arrived in his car.

"Buddy!" He called.

Jungkook watched as he approached him with a bright smile on his face. He raised his brow.

"What's with the smile?" He asked.

"Are you being real right now? So I can't smile anymore?" Jin scoffed.

"Why are you here? It's still early in the morning" Jungkook said.

"Well, yeah I just came to see you. Are you back with Jimin?" Jin asked.

"Yes" Jungkook smiled

"If it wasn't, I'm sure you won't be smiling now" Jin teased.

"Shut it" Jungkook entered the company and Jin followed behind.

"Good morning, sir"

"Good morning, Boss"

Some girls started adjusting their skirts and tops.

"Are they aware that you have a boyfriend now?" Jin whispered.

"Not yet, I'll do that soon" Jungkook muttered.

Jin kept looking around trying to see if he could catch a glimpse of Felix.

"Who are you looking for?" Jungkook asked.

"No one, absolutely no one," Jin chuckled.

Jungkook stared at him before shaking his head.

They got to the elevator and waited for a while.

"Right. I called you yesterday, you didn't pick any of my calls" Jin said.

"Sorry, I was busy and I wasn't with my phone"

"Yeah, I see. Hwasa came by yesterday"

Jungkook glanced at him.

"Hwasa?" He muttered.

"Yeah, I was so mad yesterday. How could she after so many years?"

"She came to my house. Jimin saw her"

"What the hell!"

"You don't have to worry, I already explained everything to Jimin. Besides, there's nothing going between us anymore, she's the past" Jungkook said.

The elevator opened and they both entered it. Just as the door was about to close, Jin saw Felix walking towards it.

His eyes widened.

Before he could say a word, the door closed and he hit his head in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"Can't believe I just missed him" Jin groaned.

"Who?"

"My missing rib," Jin replied.

Jungkook stared at him as though he had suddenly run mad.

****

SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL***

Lisa entered the class and met Suga alone inside. She took a deep breath before finally walking inside.

"Hi" she waved and walked to her seat.

Suga stared at her back and pinched his nails nervously. He didn't even know how to face her anymore.

"Suga?" Lisa turned to him and he almost choked on his breath.

Why was he suddenly freaking out?

She walked to his seat and sat beside him.

"Don't you have anything to say to me?" She asked slowly.

"Erm..." Suga swallowed hard.

Lisa sighed before standing up.

"Nevermind" she muttered and tried to walk away when his next words stopped her.

"I love you" he blurted out.

"I f**king love you but I had to keep my feelings in because you didn't feel the same"

Lisa turned to look at him.

"I know you love Jimoon, I only pretended not to know. I don't want to lose you two, I really cherish you as a friend but I couldn't tell you my feelings cos I was scared you were going to avoid me" he said.

"Doesn't that hurt?" She asked slowly.

"Of course it hurts. It hurts seeing the girl you love acting all lovely to another guy, but I was just scared. All I did was to love you from afar" he said.

"But now, I don't think I can keep it in any longer"

"I love you, Lisa," he muttered.

****

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

Cecilia and Alexa got to the house, they were about to walk to the gate when it suddenly opened, revealing a black shiny car.

Cecilia held her breath as the car came out of the house fully.

She quickly ran to the front of the car and spread her arms wide. The car screeches loudly before stopping.

"What the hell?!" The driver cussed and came out of the car.

"Are you okay? How could you step in out of nowhere?!" He yelled.

Cecilia stared at him breathing heavily, her eyes moved to the car as the door opened revealing her husband, clad in a rich suit.

"Je... Jeon" she whispered.

Mr. Jeon got down from the car and Cecilia rushed to him

"Jeon, it's me,, it's me, Cecilia" Cecilia said as tears trickled down her cheeks.

Mr. Jeon's eyes went wide.

"It's me, sweetheart, it's me" Cecilia said again. She was already crying heavily as she stared at the man whom she loved the most on earth.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 10.3K 27
Our young demigods are about to face a horror only known to some of their kind. Highschool. Th...
92.5K 3.2K 32
Park Jimin is a famous dancer under JYP Entertainment Jeon Jungkook is a famous singer under BigHit Entertainment what will happen when the two ceo...
463K 23K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...