Sin For Me

By Geo79110

DJ Riley is the son of Dewey (Dwight) Riley and Gale Weathers. DJ had almost a perfect life. He played sports... More

Cast
A Night to Remember
Sister???
Hospital
Devastation
Into The Abyss
Beyond The Grave
Act Three
Babadook For The Win
Scream IV
Dreams, Nightmares, and Reality
Party Crasher
A Wild West Shootout On The East Coast
Old Faces and New Truths
Blame It On The Alcohol (πŸ‹)

Suspects

1.9K 76 30
By Geo79110

The Next day when Tara woke up she was a lot happier she woke up to her boyfriend asleep laying, his head next to hers. She smiled at the word that replayed in her head.

Boyfriend, DJ was her boyfriend which meant she could hold his hand, go on dates with him...kiss him, and...other things. The girl's cheeks grew dark red as the feeling of butterflies entered her stomach.

When she finally calmed herself down she leaned and placed small kisses on his face. DJ began to stir and his lips formed a smile as she kissed all over his face.

"Well good morning to you too"

"Hi"

"Did you sleep well"

"mhmm. Didn't have one nightmare"

"that's great I'm glad". They lay there staring into each eyes until DJ started to lean again. He captured her lips with his own making him smile. Tara broke the kiss and gagged.

"Morning breath," she said. DJ laughed loudly. "At least I don't snore," he said.

Tara gasped as she stared at him with widened eyes. He laughed at her reaction while holding his hand up. She playfully smacked his chest.

"Well you drool" she fired back.

DJ held his hand to his heart "How dare you" he said dramatically.

After calming down the two got Breakfast. Well, more like Tara got breakfast and DJ went to the vending machine. For the next 47 minutes, the two sat up and talked and joked around and occasionally Tara would throw a grape into his mouth.

The two had just gotten done celebrating another grape in the mouth when DJ's phone buzzed. He looked at the message from Mindy and groaned loudly.

"What is it," Tara asked popping a cherry in her mouth.

"Mindy called a group meeting at her house something to do with your sister" He looked at her to see her face full of concern.

"I don't have to go, I can stay"

"No you can't you've been here for the last two days, you need to get back in the sun"

"Are you sure"

"yeah I am, go tell them I said hi," she said. He nodded throwing on his jacket.

"You have your inhaler"

"Yes".

He nodded his head before pecking the girl on the lips "Bye babe I will be back later" he said grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

Tara watched him close the door behind him and walk away. She sighed before eating another cherry and grabbing the TV remote. Before she could cut it on she heard fast footsteps coming back to her room. The door opened all the way and stood there was DJ with a grin on his face.

"What is it did you forget something"

"No I just- I'd really like to kiss you again," he said sheepishly.

Tara snorted and playfully rolled her eyes. She tapped a finger against her mouth and hummed loudly. "Fine," she said.

DJ popped a piece of gum in his mouth before walking forward. His hand wrapped around her neck before he leaned down and brought his lips to hers. It wasn't a kiss of lust, no only of love. They molded together perfectly his tongue rubbed against her teeth wanting to be let in.

She allowed him to enter her mouth where they fought for control. Okay, maybe a little bit of lust. When they broke apart DJ stared at the girl as he touched his lips.

"Cherries," he said with a smirk.

His smile faltered as he noticed something was missing. He looked at Tara with a raised eyebrow. "Did you-" Before he could finish Tara blew a bubble with his gum. She held a smug look as it popped into her mouth. DJ chuckled and shook his head.

"You sly little minx," he said. "You want it back~," she said. She had mischief in her eyes that made DJ Both excited and nervous. He leaned down to kiss her but before he could the nurse walked in on the two. "Oh I- Im sorry," she said stuttering. Tara and DJ both blushed a crimson red and DJ chuckled nervously. "Haha I'm just gonna...bye," he said walking out of the room.

When he got outside before pausing he turned around and looked at Tara's window and smiled. He turned around and walked towards his car and sang the tune that was in his head.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick".

***********

When he pulled up to Mindy's house he saw a familiar truck outside the house making him quirk a brow. He walked inside the house to see his friends, his Dad, Sam, and Richie.

"Sup guys," he said giving them a wave.

"Oh look he's alive," Chad said.

"What's that supposed to mean," he asked with a confused look.

"It means we were texting you last night and you never texted us back, what the hell," Liv said.

"Sorry I was...busy" he replied softly.

"Busy doing what," Wes asked.

"Um, nothing...Hey, dad, it's nice to see you up and about" DJ walked up to his father and hit him in the arm.

"Ow gah- what was that for" he groaned.

"That's for pinning mom on me last night," he said.

"Wait, Dad as in he's your father," Richie asked.

DJ frowned and turned to Richie "Was that not implied when I called him Dad" DJ asked annoyed.

"Oh. My. God. Your Dewey Jr." He said in awe.

"Hey can you please take all take all your fangirl bullshit and stick It up your ass," DJ said angrily.

"Hey" his dad warned.

"I said please" he retorted.

"You made a Dewey duplicate with a Gale Weathers personality," Richie said in a high-pitched voice.

"Sam, I'm going drag him out of this house in a minute," DJ told her.

"Okay, can someone please explain why we're here," Amber said annoyed.

"Right there's something I need to tell you," she said with a solemn look.

After 15 minutes, Sam explained how her father was one of the original Ghostface killers Billy Loomis. She then went on to explain how one of the people in the friend group is the killer.

"So let me get this straight you're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and, what, that one of us is the killer," Chad said in disbelief.

"The killer told me he knows my secret he attacked Tara to lure me back here" she replied.

"But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking liv," he asked.

"why does it have to be one of us, what about deputy Dewey here," Wes said. DJ frowned at his words and sat up.

He looked at DJ to see he was glaring at him "no offense" he added.

"None taken, but what's my motive," Dewey asked.

"You got stabbed like a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife, and crawled into a bottle" he put his hands up as DJ was ready to lunge at the boy.

"Well, maybe you're the killer cause that cut deep" he breathed out. DJ patted his dad's shoulder while glaring at the boy.

"Hey jackass that's still my dad you're talking about, and maybe it's not my dad maybe it's your mom," he said.

"Okay, why would it be my mom," he asked.

"Well how about the fact that she always had a huge crush on my dad".

"What, I mean come on man that is so not true!" he yelled.

DJ laughed sarcastically. "Not true literally every time she sees me she tells me how much I remind her of my dad!" he said.

Mindy nodded her head "Yup".

"Yeah, she does that" Chad agreed.

"It's actually kinda weird" Amber added.

"Okay just because she has a crush doesn't make her a killer!" Wes argued.

"Oh yeah how about that big ass cranium on the front of her head how about that!".

"you know you can such a d-

"OK ENOUGH!!" Dewey yelled.

DJ sat back and bounced his leg up and down in anger.

"Okay to get us back on track that douche nozzle is connected. I googled him his mom is Leslie Macher, Stu Macher's sister" Amber said.

"Who's Stu Macher" Liv questioned. "Oh my god," Amber groaned.

"He's Billy Loomis's accomplice, a real looney tune," Dewey said. "

Okay, so the first three attacks are all on the people related to The original Killers" Mindy's eyes widen as a lightbulb went off in her head. "Oh my God, he's making a requel!" She said excitedly.

"A what," Sam asked confused.

"Or a legacyquel fans are torn on the terminology" Mindy rambled.

"Oh, my God Mindy for the Love of Christ" DJ groaned.

"Okay remember the stab movie that came out last year," she asked.

"Oh yeah, the one the knives out guy directed right, I actually really liked that one" Liv said.

"Of course, you did you have terrible taste".

"I hate you".

"The point is the hardcore Stab fans hated it. You go on 4chan or Dreadit all they're talking about is how Stab 8 pissed on their childhoods. How they crammed in social commentary just to elevate. How the main characters of Mary Sue" Mindy explained.

"what's a Mary Sue" Richie asked.

"You really don't want to know" Wes mumbled.

"What's wrong with elevated horror? I mean Jordan Peele fucking rules" Amber said.

"Obviously, but that's not Stab. Real Stab movies are meta slasher who done it, full stop" Mindy explained.

"Come on it's just a movie," Sam said.

"No, it's not, to some people the original is their favorite thing in the world. The movie that made them love horror. That mom or dad showed them when they were 10 that bonded them together. And God help anyone who slightly fuck with that special memory. Who makes a movie they think disrespects it" she said.

"So what are they doing making their own story" "exactly they're remaking their own version of Stab 8, what doing it as a requel"

"Which is" Dewey questioned

"see you can't just reboot a franchise from scratch anymore the fans won't stand for it. Black Christmas, Child's Play, Flatliners that shit doesn't work. But, you can't just do a straight sequel either. You got to build something new but not too new or the internet goes bug fucking nuts. It has to be part of an ongoing storyline even if the story shouldn't have been ongoing in the first place. New main characters yes but supported by and related to legacy characters" She said pointing at Dewey.

DJ held his head trying to process the information.

"Not quite a reboot, not quite a sequel, like the new Halloween, Saw, Terminator, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, fuck even the Star wars! It always goes back to the original" she said with a smile on her face.

"Are you telling me that I'm caught in the middle of a fan-fucking-fiction" Sam asked.

"Not just the middle Sam..." Mindy said sitting in front of her. "You're the star"

"So, not to put too fine a point on it, but according to requel rules, who's next," Liv asked.

"Whoever it is has to be connected to someone that came before" all eyes turned to DJ and Dewey making the latter sink in his seat.

"I'm starting to regret coming here" Dewey mumbled.

"Ditto pops, ditto," DJ said nodding.

"Jesus my mom was a character in one of them" Wes stated worriedly.

"No one cares about the shitty and furious sequels, Wes you're safe. With Randy as our uncle though you and I are probably screwed" Mindy said to Chad

"Wait what," Chad said. DJ chuckled at his friend's reaction and shook his head.

"Or you're the killer in this whole elaborate monologue is just a cover of your tracks"

"Hey what the hell did I say about you pointing fingers"

"yeah maybe it's not I mean we haven't even thought about it it could be DJ"

"and how the hell would it be me when I was when I was the one that was on the phone with Tara that night"

"Ok first of all there are always two killers. And second, nobody would ever suspect the previous's sheriff kid to be the killer" DJ scoffed and stood up from his seat.

"I may not have been when we were all in diapers but I've known you guys since I was 13. I may be a dick from time to time but I would never hurt any of you, especially my own girlfriend".

The room went quiet at the revelation. DJ looked around the room at the shocked faces and saw his father holding the biggest smile he had ever seen.

Mindy had a smirk on her face as she stared. "Soooo, when did you-"

"Last night," DJ said cutting Mindy off.

"Well it's about time," Amber said bluntly. DJ laughed at her words before Chad ran up to him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"When do we start planning double dates," he said with a smile.

DJ shook his head and pushed him off before looking back at Wes. Wes stared at him with anger brimming in his eyes.

"You want to call me a murderer fine, but if you ever accuse my dad again I'll rip those blonde pubes right out your head," he said.

Without another word, DJ grabbed his keys and started walking towards the door.

"Wait where are you going," Sam asked.

"Back to the hospital," he said closing the door.

Dewey turned towards Wes with a look of embarrassment. "Sorry, he...takes after his mother," he said.

Wes went to say something when the front door opened again. DJ came storming in and stopped in front of everyone.

"And Wes..." Wes turned towards him with a confused face.

"...Your mom's lemon squares taste like ass," DJ said before leaving out the door. The room was quiet as they listened to his car drive off.

Dewey slowly turned towards the boy. "He takes A LOT after his mother"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 28.1K 62
After an anonymous killer guts two high school lovers, a mysterious rise in fear and rumors rise in a peaceful Californian town. A killer starts murd...
120K 3.2K 12
[Tara Carpenter x fem!reader.] I do not own 'Scream (2022)' or any of its characters. English is not my first language, so I apologize for any mista...
9.6K 196 12
Amber Freeman, Tara Carpenter, Mindy and Chad Meeks-Martin, Wes Hicks and Liv McKenzie have been friends for years. Amber finds her self falling for...
27.4K 1.1K 22
I was seventeen when the first ghostface massacre happened. When it started, I wasn't living in Woodsboro anymore. I'd left a year before, right afte...