Cub, Where Are You Going?

Από LiannQ

Title: 崽崽你去哪儿 Author: Qu Nanyu (曲南云) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a littl... Περισσότερα

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

1

2.4K 35 0
Από LiannQ

One spring afternoon, at a T-junction in the east of Baiyun Town, a haggard old lady in her sixties looked around. She was a little hesitant about which way to go, so she asked a person leaning on the roadside. A middle-aged woman knitting a sweater by the doorframe: "Sister, could you please tell me how to get to Zaizai's canteen?" The

middle-aged woman asked with a gossipy face, "Oh, Zaizai's canteen, do you want to buy something or for something else? Huh?"

Old Mrs. Zhou didn't like being probed, so she said evasively: "Just buy some needles and threads." The

middle-aged woman said with a don't hide it from me expression: "That store doesn't sell needles and threads, it just sells some spicy melon seeds and the like. There must be something wrong with your family and you need to ask Tang Banxian to solve it."

Mrs. Zhou was a little unhappy, "If anything happens, can't I just buy some snacks for my grandson? Do you know the place? , I don’t know if I asked someone else.”

The middle-aged woman couldn’t stand the excitement and said in one breath: “Why don’t you know? Turn left, walk three hundred meters and then turn right for another hundred meters into Yingchun Lane. When you see the door open, There's a tree with peach blossoms. Huh, I've given directions to people eighty times this year, if not a hundred. I should charge five yuan as a guide fee each time." Mrs. Zhou didn't answer the next

one. He said "thank you" and turned to the left road.

The location of the Zaizai canteen is a bit remote. It took Mrs. Zhou more than half an hour to get here by bus from the west of the town, and then she walked around for ten minutes before arriving at Yingchun Lane. Then she saw the peach tree at a glance. It was estimated to be older than herself. The twisted trunk was thicker than a bucket. It was blooming like clouds and rosy clouds. The lane is particularly conspicuous.

Under the peach tree is a small shop. There is a wooden board hanging on the door, with a few big characters written in black ink on it - Zaizai Canteen. It's less than ten square meters inside, with three wooden shelves standing in a U shape. As the middle-aged woman said just now, they sell snacks such as melon seeds, spicy strips, braised chicken feet, and various drinks. .

A young man wearing a blue hooded sweater was sitting crookedly on an old-fashioned armchair behind the counter, dozing off with his chin propped up.

This young man looks to be in his early twenties, with extremely white skin that seems to be transparent under the afternoon sun. Set off by the red peach blossoms next to him, and with a touch of pink on his cheeks, he looks like someone from a painting. Like a character.

Mrs. Zhou muttered in her heart, it was a blessing that she was older, otherwise if she were thirty or forty years younger, she would still be dazzled by this handsome young man.

However, this young man is too young and too good-looking, so he is definitely not the Tang Banxian who can draw talismans to drive away ghosts.

Mrs. Zhou knocked on the counter, and when the young man woke up, she asked, "Young man, is Tang Banxian here?" "

I am, ma'am, do you want to buy something?" Tang Xing yawned and blinked his eyes, which were dark and moist. s eyes.

Old Mrs. Zhou said in surprise: "No way, it's you?"

Tang Xing said definitely: "Yes."

Old Mrs. Zhou still couldn't believe it. wrong?

Tang Xing smiled and showed his neat and shiny white teeth: "Auntie, that's right. In addition to selling snacks, I can also draw charms to drive away evil spirits. You can try it. If it doesn't work, no money." Okay, come and come

. Yes, let’s try it. Mrs. Zhou then said with a worried look on her face: "My grandson Zhuangzhuang saw something unclean two nights ago. He was so scared at night that he couldn't sleep well. He didn't dare to go to kindergarten during the day. It's really I'm worried."

Tang Xing guessed, "Could it be that I had a nightmare, or maybe I have a headache, a fever, or something uncomfortable? Have you gone to the hospital?"

Mrs. Zhou denied, "No, we are so strong and stocky. There was nothing wrong with him. He got up in the middle of the night and went to the toilet to urinate. When he came out, he cried and said that he saw a monster with claws and teeth outside the window, which scared him. What do you think is the use of going to the hospital in this case? As soon as I went there, I had people draw blood and do a bunch of tests. Even if the child is not sick, he will be sick." "If you are sick, you still need to see a

doctor. It is not good to hide the disease and avoid treatment." Tang Xing said casually, "How big is Zhuang Zhuang? Where are his parents? Do you have any opinions?"

"He is six years old this year. His parents are working in big cities outside. They are very busy and have no time to take care of them." Mrs. Zhou became a little impatient. "Young man, what can you do? No, no, I'll find someone else."

As a man, he couldn't listen to such words. Tang Xing said categorically: "Okay, why not? No matter what kind of ghosts or monsters they are, they will run away when they see me. My name, Tang Banxian, is not something I can just blow off. Yes. But it's almost five o'clock now. I have to go to the kindergarten to pick up my son, and I'll go to your house later."

Mrs. Zhou was surprised again, "No way, how old are you, and your son is already in kindergarten?"

Tang Xing smiled again, "I'm not young anymore. My Zaizai is almost five years old and is in the middle class of kindergarten. Do you think he is as handsome as me?" He said with a hint of showing off and took out

the On the phone, he pulled up a photo and showed it to Mrs. Zhou.

"Oh, this little look is really annoying. He is almost as handsome as our Zhuangzhuang." Mrs. Zhou praised, glanced at the photo and then looked up at Tang Xing, "But your son has nothing but his eyes." Like you, he should be more like his mother, right?"

Tang Xing put away the phone and denied: "How could it be possible?

He is obviously very similar to me." "Really, where is the child's mother?"

Everyone who knew that Tang Xing had a son Everyone would ask this question. In the past few years, he had answered not one thousand but eight hundred times, "We are not in a good relationship and we are divorced." Old Mrs. Zhou sighed and said, "It's not

easy for you to raise your children alone. Just now I I was also thinking about introducing one of my grandnieces to you."

"Thank you, I'd better forget it because I'm such a procrastinator." Tang Xing is busy making money and raising children now, so how can he have the spare time to find a partner? , "Auntie, what is your surname? Where do you live?"

"My surname is Zhou, and I live at No. 35 Wutong Lane in the west of the town." "

Auntie Zhou, I will go to the kindergarten to pick up my son first, and I will go to your house later." "

Then. You must come later."

"Of course, don't worry."

After making the decision, Mrs. Zhou left. Tang Xing closed the door of the canteen, rode on a second-hand electric donkey parked under the peach tree, squeaked across the bluestone road, and went to pick up his son from Xiaokuihua Kindergarten on Anping Street.

It was exactly five o'clock when I arrived at the kindergarten. Lively and cheerful children's songs were played on the radio. Little boys and girls wearing blue and pink blouses came out of the class holding hands and lined up in the yard, happily. Waiting for school to end, all of them are very innocent and cute.

Of course, the cutest one has to be his son Tang Xichen.

Tang Xing saw his son at a glance and immediately waved to him. The little boy didn't notice him. He had a round face, as if he was angry with someone.

A little fat man standing in front of the team suddenly turned around, stuck out his tongue slightly and made a face at Tang Xichen. The little boy frowned and wanted to go forward, but his head teacher, Teacher Liu, grabbed him and said a few words seriously.

Tang Xing suddenly had a bad premonition, right? This brat had a conflict with a child again?

After a while, the children came out of the gate one by one and were taken away by their parents. When it was Tang Xichen's turn, teacher Liu, the head teacher, specifically called Tang Xing aside and said, "Xichen's father, today Xichen had an argument with a child in the class and almost got into a fight. I have already criticized both children. , but Xichen still refuses to admit his mistake. Please help enlighten him later."

Tang Xing asked with a headache: "Teacher Liu, why did he quarrel with the children again today?"

Teacher Liu pushed up his glasses and frowned: "During lunch, he said that the kid snatched his chicken drumsticks, but later they gave them back to him, but he still refused to let go. The two of them were noisy and you pushed me. The food was spilled on the floor, and it took my aunt and I a long time to clean it up, which made other children not eat well."

Tang Xichen raised his head and said: "Teacher, it was Yang Mingyu who didn't return it to me, so I quarreled with him. , he also overturned the vegetable basin."

Teacher Liu: "Yang Mingyu insisted that it was you who overturned it, but the surveillance camera can't see who did it, so forget it. The teacher has already criticized Yang Mingyu, and he has admitted his mistake. Should you also think about whether what you did was right?"

Tang Xichen: "Teacher, I thought about it, what I did was right..."

Tang Xing quickly reached out and covered his son's mouth to stop him from continuing to speak, and then accompanied him He smiled and said: "Teacher Liu, I'm sorry for causing trouble to you. I will educate him well when I get back."

Teacher Liu nodded and said with confidence: "Dad Xichen, oral education is enough, Qian Don't do anything with the children."

"Yeah, no. Teacher Liu, let's go home."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

At the same time, a black car came out of the passenger station in Baiyun Town. , driving slowly through Anping Street, which is full of people and vehicles.

In the driver's seat, a young man wearing a police uniform with a few pimples on his face spoke passionately in Mandarin with a local accent to a handsome man in casual clothes next to him: "Superintendent Li, we Baiyun Town has a history of six hundred years, with simple folk customs and profound heritage. You will definitely fall in love with it before long..."

Li Wenqing looked at the street scene outside the window casually, and his eyes passed by a man riding an old electric bicycle.

When the young man was juggling through the bustling crowd, his dark pupils suddenly condensed, "Wait!"

Liang Zihao, the policeman driving the car, was stunned for a moment, and it took him two seconds to react and step on the brakes.

When Li Wenqing looked again, the young man and the electric car were gone.

He must have been dazzled, because there was a four or five-year-old child sitting behind the man. How could he be that little thing who was carelessly playing with the world.

Seeing this, Liang Zihao asked: "Superintendent Li, do you want to buy some souvenirs? How about I find a place to park and take you shopping?"

Li Wenqing looked away, "No, let's go."

"Okay, then go directly to the staff dormitory and settle down."

Li Wenqing nodded slightly.

Liang Zihao started the car and continued moving forward.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
16.7K 230 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...
The Princess and Her Devil Brothers✓ Από Buttercup baby❤

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

702K 20.4K 32
She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of Wings.