The Devil in disguise

By iamfaith2007

Lee Ara, a rich highschool girl who gets bullied for being beautiful eventually meets a playboy, Kang Taehyun... More

Ch-1
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19

Ch-2

22 3 1
By iamfaith2007

Next day, Ara woke up and did her regular routine. It was a holiday so she was on her phone all day.

When evening came, her dad told her to get dressed as she was going on a date with Mr Kang's son. She did as her dad told her to and got into the car.

Few minutes later, she arrived at a fancy restaurant. She went inside and sat at the table. Suddenly, a boy entered the restaurant and came towards her.

??: Hey! Is your name Ara?
Ara: y-yes!
??: Great! My name is Taehyun!
Ara: I already know tho!
Taehyun: How?
Ara: my dad said......
Taehyun: were you forced to come here?
Ara: no! not at all! *Shocked*
Taehyun: do you want to marry me?
Ara: *cough* m-marry?
Taehyun: yes!
Ara: no!
Taehyun: what?
Ara: nothing!
Taehyun: ok!
Ara: why you ask? May I know?
Taehyun: just wanted to know!
Ara: oh o-ok!

Taehyun POV:

I entered the restaurant and saw a girl waiting for someone. Judging by her look it looked like she had come on a date. I looked around to see if my so-called date had come or not. I went towards her and asked whether she knew who Ara was but turns out she was the one I was looking for. I won't lie but she looked quite cute in that short dress.

Author: Please vote and comment! I love you guys so much! Thanks for reading! Byeeeee! 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 186 11
" till death may do us part " - made by estelle. - mentions of death, hallucinations (depictions of hallucinations are not real and are made up solel...
12.7K 391 23
One Sin and decision was made changing everything Hurting you all the most that leads you three to adopting dolls just to mend all your broken hearts...
2.3K 330 22
~ I love you Y/N but u luv someone else~
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...