Attack On Titan 4 (aot x oc)

bnha-kny-jjk tarafından

Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina Dis... Daha Fazla

evelyn
1- The Other Side of the Sea
2- Midnight Train
3- The Door of Hope
4- From One Hand to Another
5- Declaration of War
7- Assault
8- Assassin's Bullet
9- Brave Volunteers
10- A Sound Argument
11- Deceiver
12- Guides
13- Children of the Forest
14- Savagery
15- Sole Salvation
16- Above and Below
17- Judgement
18- Sneak Attack
19- Two Brothers
20- Memories of the Future
21- From You, 2000 Years Ago
22- Thaw
23- Sunset
24- Pride
25- Night of the End
26- Traitor
27- Retrospective
28- The Dawn of Humanity
29- Titans Really Are Incredible
30- The Battle of Heaven and Earth

6- The War Hammer Titan

522 8 0
bnha-kny-jjk tarafından

--- a few hours earlier ---

"Well, your Father needs to get going" Willy says as he faces his family, the younger children gathering around him, "be good kids and listen to your big sister".

"Where are you going?" one of them asks as he looks up at Willy.

"Don't leave!" another complains as he tugs on Willy's sleeve.

"Bring me something!" another one says as he smiles up at Willy.

"I want to go too!" the last one says as he waves his arm.

"Sorry, I'm afraid not this time" Willy says as he hugs them all tightly.

"Behave you guys. Don't be selfish! You're making it hard for him!" their older sister says as she tries to usher them away.

"Fine, make sure all the children get along" Willy says as he puts his hand on Fine's head.

"Yep! Good luck with your work!" Fine says as she smiles up at him.

"Thanks. I think it's time I head out" Willy says as he stands up.

"Take care!" Fine says as she waves at him.

"Darling" Willy's wife says as he walks over to her.

"I'm sorry. Take care of the kids" Willy says as he kisses her on the cheek.

"Let's go" Willy says as he walks past his maid and his guard.

Willy makes it downstairs into the street where Commander Magath waits with a carriage.

"I suppose if I'm attacked, it'll be during the speech?" Willy says as the carriage sets off.

"I can't say for sure, but that seems the most likely" Commander Magath says as he looks at Willy, "only then will most of our brass be gathered in one spot. However, it's protocol to make escape plans at the last moment for security. Naturally, VIPs will use carriages".

"Let's sit them at 'special seats' on the edge" Willy says as he looks out the window, "clump them together as much as possible".

"Are you sure about his?" Commander Magath asks, doubting Willy's plans.

"Compared to our predecessors, the Tybur's haven't been playing around" Willy says as he looks at Commander Magath, "we've been building relations with the world's elite, improving the reputation of Eldians, and watching Paradis Island's movements. But we should've been watching our own backyard. Before we knew it, we had enemies crossing the sea and at our necks. AT this point, they might get sliced at any moment. It's the conspirators working with Paradis who I fear the most. We still don't know who they are. As you know, our motherland Marley has many enemies. Some, in our own military. We'll smoke them out by lighting a fire under their asses. We can plan for their attack and use it to our advantage. Unless you have a better plan, we proceed as planned".

"Even if they take the bait, we lose way too much" Commander Magath says, wanting to change the plan.

"We'll sacrifice incompetent officers" Willy says as he looks out of the window again, "if the enemy's goal is to damage Marley's military, it works perfectly. When you rebuild the military, the party will approve whomever you choose".

"But so many will die" Commander Magath says, desperate to change things.

"Most of them will be Eldians! They're spawn of the devil!" Willy says as he stands up inside the cramped carriage, "don't change on me now, Commander Magath. You've sent countless Marleyans marching into machine guns and land mines. Why does it matter whether they're wearing uniforms or not? Just keep doing what you've always done".

"Let me say one thing" Commander Magath says as he looks down, "this isn't war. We don't know the enemy, their goal, or how they'll attack. Plus, the venue will be packed with a huge crowd. Lord Tybur, I doubt I'll be able to protect you. If we proceed, you will die. They won't pass you up as bait".

"Of course, I'm prepared for that" Willy says as he sits back down, "unless I stand on stage, the world will not take notice. The military, newspapers, and ambassadors won't gather together in one place. Above all, the Eldians of the Internment Zone and I must be made tragic victims. Victims of an 'unforeseen attack'. If I am the sole survivor, the world will not become our ally".

"There's no doubt that Eldians are spawn of the devil" Commander Magath says as he holds his hand out to Willy, "and there's no doubt that we are devils ourselves".

--- present day ---

Eren grabs Will from the stage and tosses him up into the air, Willy falling into Eren's mouth as Eren eats him. Everyone watches as Eren starts to crush the stage, including everyone on it or underneath it as he glares at everyone in the audience. Everyone screams as they start to run away from the scene, panic ensuing. Eren looks over at the members of the military who start to panic. Eren runs at them as he jumps onto them all, crushing them.

"Gabi, Udo, get up!" Colt yells as he looks at Gabi who lays on the ground, "stand up, hurry!".

"Sofia?" Gabi asks as she looks around for her friend when she sees Sofia laid underneath a piece of rubble, crushed.

"Sofia!" Udo yells as he tries to go to Sofia.

"Udo, don't!" Colt yells as he holds Udo back.

"Hurry, we've got to lift this!" Udo says as he breaks free from Colt's grip and tries to move the boulder from on top of Sofia.

A stampede of panicked people runs through as Udo is kicked and stood on as he starts to slowly lose consciousness, Colt hugging Gabi tightly.

"Udo!" Colt yells as he and Gabi are knocked out.

Colt pushes himself and Gabi back out of the way of the people running through as they watch the terror ensue. A woman gets up from the rubble that Eren left behind of the stage as she holds her arm.

"Brother. You fulfilled the Tyburs' duty admirably" the woman says as she watches Eren continue to punch into the rubble from where the military were.

There is a lightning strike from behind Eren as the woman transforms into the War Hammer titan. Before the woman can fully transform, Eren punches her into a building as he crystallises his fist. Eren continuously punches the woman until she creates a crystallised spire, stabbing Eren through his stomach, suspending him in the air. Eren looks at the woman as she starts to stand up. After the stampede calmed down, Colt lets go of Gabi as he runs to Udo, picking him up.

"Shit! What the hell? It's a battlefield now!" Colt says as he and Gabi run through the chaos.

"Colt. How's Udo?" Gabi asks as she looks at Colt.

"Not good. He needs the hospital" Colt says as he looks down at Udo.

"Udo! You're kidding!" Gabi says worriedly.

"Shit! Falco! Where are you?" Colt asks as he looks up at the sky.

"What's going on out there?" Galliard asks as he and Pieck hear all of the screams and sounds of rubble falling to the ground.

"By these tremors, I'd guess titans are fighting" Pieck says as she looks around at all of pebbles rolling around on the ground underneath them.

"Are you serious?" Galliard asks as he looks at Pieck.

"Us being trapped down here is answer enough" Pieck says as she looks at Galliard, "we've got to get out somehow".

"How?" Galliard asks worriedly.

"What the hell?" a voice asks from above.

"You're late!" Pieck says as she looks up.

"Pieck, are you okay?" the group of soldiers ask as they looks down.

"Throw us a rope!" Pieck says as they all nod.

The two of them make it out of the hole as they all run outside.

"What's the situation?" Pieck asks as she stops.

"A titan attacked during the speech!" one of the soldiers says as he looks at Pieck.

"For real?" Galliard asks as he looks at them.

"The War Hammer titan is fending it off!" another soldier says as he looks at Galliard.

"Where's the Cart's gear?" Pieck asks as she looks at them all.

"At HQ. We can get it all in 15!" one of the soldiers says confidently.

"Make it 10!" Pieck says, wanting to help the War Hammer titan.

"Roger" the soldiers say as they run off.

"I'm going in!" Galliard says as he looks at Pieck.

"Wait, Porco! Before you rush in-" Pieck says as she hears some strange sounds from above.

"What the-?" Galliard asks as the two of them look up and see some people flying overhead.

"You're kidding. There's no way" Pieck says worriedly.

The War Hammer titan looks up at Eren as he struggles to get down from the spire. The War Hammer titan screams as she creates a large hammer and swings it at the spire, knocking Eren down. Eren lands as he stands up straight, only for the War Hammer titan to create small spikes in the ground as they stab through Eren's feet. The military use their guns as they start to shoot at Eren, catching him off guard. The woman swings for Eren as he puts his arms up, crystallising them to block the attack but the hammer takes out his hands. Eren dissipates from his titan's nape as he looks at the titan.

"Usurper, Eren Jaeger" the woman says as she raises her hammer, "do you have any last words?".

"Now or never, Evelyn" Eren says as Evelyn flies in from behind the War Hammer titan as she connects her wires to its nape.

She throws eight Thunder Spears at the War Hammer titan's neck and flies over its head, pulling the wires as she flies off, the Thunder Spears exploding.

"It's impossible. Evelyn? The legend!" Koslow asks in disbelief as some of the Scouts come up from behind the military, throwing Thunder Spears at their artillery, destroying it.

"You guys actually came?" Eren asks as Mikasa lands on his titan's shoulder.

"Eren, please. Come home" Mikasa says as she looks down at Eren.

The Scouts start to take out the military as they kill them with their swords.

"These morons" Jean says as he lands on the top of the building, looking at the Scouts in charge of grenades in order to kill the Military, "hey, are you going to burn the whole place down? What about keeping civilian casualties to a minimum don't you understand, Floch? Do you want me to report you to Section Commander Evelyn for insubordination? Follow her orders!".

"The only thing here are enemies and places they live!" Floch says as he turns to look at Jean, "did you forget how they massacred humanity inside the walls? We were eaten alive, damn it! They've got it coming!".

"You're still saying that?" Jean asks as he puts his hand on Floch's shoulder.

"Look. Eren's telling us something-- to fight" Floch says as he points at Eren, "we shouldn't just wait to die in the walls. What we need... is a devil like him".

"Eren, do you have any idea what you've done?" Mikasa asks as she looks at Eren, "you kill civilians. You killed children, too. You've done things that can't be undone".

"Mikasa, it's not over yet" Eren says as he looks at the War Hammer titan who starts to get up again, "if you're going to be useless and tell me not to do this, swap out with Evelyn. At least I know she'll kill without hesitation".

"If that's what you want, then fine" Mikasa says as she sucks it up and flies off, swapping out with Evelyn who flies over.

"Impossible. I blew away it's nape!" Evelyn says as she lands on Eren's shoulder.

"And I crushed it will all my strength" Eren says as he watches the War Hammer titan's movements, "yet, it's not dead".

The War Hammer titan creates a crossbow and fires it at Evelyn and Eren as Evelyn grabs Eren, pulling him out of the way as they fly off.

"I see. The War Hammer titan... it uses hardening to make whatever it needs" Eren says as he and Evelyn land on top of a water tower nearby, "that must be why it doesn't die, no matter what we do. Evelyn, get its attention. If this works, I can eat the War Hammer titan".

"Got it" Evelyn says as she looks at Eren.

"Sorry, we're at full capacity! And the kid's dead already!" the doctor says as he looks at Udo who is still in Colt's arms.

"Come on! At least look at him!" Colt says desperately.

"Aren't you a candidate? Take a good look around you" the Doctor says angrily.

Colt gives up as he finds a spare spot.

"Gabi, stay with your family" Colt says as he lays Udo down, "i'm not sure if anywhere is safe. Get as far from the plaza as you can. I'm going to look for Falco and-".

"I'm going, too" Gabi says as she looks down, "because I don't understand why Udo and Sofia had to die".

"Wait, Gabi! Don't!" Colt yells as Gabi runs off.

Gabi runs on the main street as she runs towards the gates.

"Hey, stop. You're headed towards a war zone!" one of the guards says as he puts his hand out, "Gabi, what are you doing here?".

"Mr Gate Guard, I'll fight, so let me through" Gabi says as she looks up at him.

"Don't be an idiot, brat! You head back home and-" the man says as he grabs Gabi by her shoulders, only for gunshots to fire from behind them.

"They've above!" the other guard says.

"Shit!" the man says as he points his gun upwards, "go on, Gabi. Run" he says as the other guard is shot dead, "hey, are you-?" the man says as he is shot dead as well.

Gabi looks up in the direction of the gunfire as she sees Sasha loading her gun.

"The side's blocked off. Let's go, Sasha" Conny says as he lands on the rooftop.

"Conny, did you forget about the lights?" Sasha says as she turns her light on.

"Oh right" Conny says as he looks at the light.

He takes the light from Sasha as he climbs up to the highest point on the building and fixes it in place. He and Sasha then fly off. Gabi watches the two of them fly off from the street as she looks down at the man dead on the ground as she grabs the gun from him, running off in the direction they went.

"Jean, we stalled the reinforcements" Conny reports as he and Sasha land on the rooftop where Jean and Floch are.

"And the lights?" Jean asks as he looks at Conny.

"They're all in place" Sasha confirms.

"Are things going well?" Conny asks as he looks at Jean.

"For the time being" Jean says as he looks at Floch, "as long as we take that thing out in time. But who knows? Anything can happen at this point".

Evelyn starts to distract the War Hammer titan as she jumps from building to building as the War Hammer titan tries to kill her. The War Hammer titan goes to swing for her but she dodges out of the way, throwing three Thunder Spears as the back of the titan's leg. She pulls the wires as the titan's leg explodes.

"What's to come when this battle is over? For us to know, we have to survive" Jean says as he continues to closely watch Evelyn.

"How is everything going?" Mikasa asks as she lands on the rooftop.

"Mikasa, what happened? Why aren't you with Eren?" Jean asks as he looks at her.

"I had a go at him about why he killed so many people and he told me to leave if I was going to be useless. So I swapped out with Evelyn. I don't want to get in the way" Mikasa says as she kneels down.

"That bastard" Jean says as he looks at Eren.

Evelyn flies towards the War Hammer titan as she throws a Thunder Spear into its right eye, pulling the string as it explodes, taking out one of its eyes. Evelyn continues to run around as she distracts the War Hammer titan.

I knew something felt off to me. It didn't seem right how the War Hammer titan appeared. And that's because its body formed from the feet up. Not from its nape, but from underneath the stage. Which means its body is...

Eren says as he jumps off the roof of the building and transforms into his titan. Eren digs into the ground as he grabs the woman, but she's surrounded by the same kind of crystallisation Annie put herself in. Eren pulls the link from the crystallised woman as the titan falls to the ground. Eren goes to eat the woman when he senses something behind him. He goes to turn but Galliard jumps onto him as his titan and creates an opening in his nape.

This is the moment I've been waiting for! I'm going to retake the Founding titan!

Galliard yells as he bites down. All of a sudden, two people fly into Galliard as they cut his jaw, getting rid of his ability to bite down properly.

What? Why can't I bite?

Galliard asks worriedly. Levi and Evelyn both land on the ground as they fly back up towards Galliard. Eren backs up into the building as he crushes Galliard between the building and himself. Eren grabs Galliard by his head but Galliard scrapes his hand off using his claws as he jumps away. He goes to climb up the building but Evelyn throws a Thunder Spear at the spot he was going to grab as Galliard falls to the ground.

You're kidding. Can't you see I'm a titan?

Galliard asks as he looks up.

These guys are just humans but they're coming to kill me. These guys are the devils of Paradis!

Galliard says as all of the Scouts fly in towards him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.6K 147 13
Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina District in a part of Wall Rose, one of the...
69.2K 2.3K 21
- UNDER HEAVY EDITING. "so let us keep fighting, because until humanity gives up, we have not lost this war." you ran away from marley to start a new...
9.7K 220 23
Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina District in a part of Wall Rose, one of the...
2.6K 85 10
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the original story or characters of Attack on Titan, my work is my own. All other credits go to Hajime Isayama. After the fa...