Multiversal Destruction/Metal...

By HydroDoesWhackyStuff

[Read the Disclaimer page please. Thank you.] Gensokyo, Systar System, it's a hell of a journey. A start of a... More

D̸̤̚Ì̶̮S̸͓̑C̶̘͑L̴̺͑Ã̷͙I̸̐ͅM̷̤͠E̴̲̐R̴͍̍
P̴̔R̸͓̊Ó̵L̵̚Ö̷̤́Ĝ̸̫Ȕ̶͇E - Light Up The N̶̟̉ę̵͛ẃ̴̮ ̶̪̓W̸̯̃o̵͓͝r̶̤̚ľ̶̙ḏ̸̐
M1SS1ØN 1: Homophobical E̷̤̕ǹ̸͇c̷͕̈́o̸̺͝ú̵̠n̵̠͊ṭ̷̅e̴̩̐r̴͔̒
M1SS1ØN 2: Stronger Than E̶̡͐l̵͈̏ē̵̡c̷̲̆ẗ̵̺́r̶̜̉o̶̯̍l̸̪̑y̴͚̑t̷̥̊ȇ̵͔s̵̯͐
M1SS1ØN 3: Desperado & E̴̜̙̬̊̾̀̔͝s̷̡̙̻̻̯̗͓̑́͐̋̇͝c̴̦̜͑͠ä̶̪͇̯́p̴̛̩̠͒͊͌͊̿ͅe̵͋́͠
M1SS1ØN 4: Space Trip! And W̵̩̅i̴̮͘c̶̈́ͅk̵̥͂e̵̢͐d̴̹̒n̷̙̈e̶̥͝s̴̼̾ṡ̵̜
M1SS1ØN 5: C̶̢̖̏h̵̳͚͝a̵̖̿s̴̎͜e̵̛̗̠̾ & P̵͚̋͠r̸̋̕ȅ̸d̶i̴̗͛c̸̢̘͌̀t̷͂i̸ō̵̹͓͋n̸
M1SS1ØN 6: B̴̩̀a̸͚͑d̴͔̐l̶̕a̶͂n̸̏d̷͛͜s̸͠ & W̸h̶̩̔͝i̷̮̝͐s̶̈p̴͝e̸̒rs
M1SS1ØN 7: Welcome & Goobye G̷̡̩̋ě̷̥̝͐ņ̴̺̇s̶̨̗̎o̵̱̯͘k̵͎͐͝y̷̺͈̎́ō̵̘͝
M1SS1ØN 9: Bu̸st̶e̷r,̸ ̴Bl̸oodt̷hirs̵t̴,̷ ̶a̷n̵d̵ ̷Un̷v̸is̴it̶ed in Gensokyo
M1SS1ØN 10: I'm Back to R̶̨̮͎͑̎ḯ̵̒s̵̱̎͗̕͝e̷͝ , I'm Back To F̶̛̅̉͝â̴̄͛͐̎ĺ̶͑l̸
M1SS1ØN 11: C̷̯͋on̵̊f̶͋u̴͗s̸̋i̴͋o̶n̸ and no M̴ö̸t̷í̷v̴͙̿a̸t̴͍̅i̷̓o̴̿n̷̈
M1SS1ØN 12: Go Slap
M1SS1ØN 13: Hydro's Noble Sacrifice
M1SS1ØN 14: Transparent Highway Rush
Epilogue: Endless Possibilities

M1SS1ØN 8: R̷̗̅ë̶̘n̴̖̂ȩ̷̇g̴̭̎a̷̮͐d̷̩̎ẹ̴̽s̷̕, Barfight, & Kisses

32 2 2
By HydroDoesWhackyStuff

Hydro was in a restroom, ladies restroom, on a toilet. Hydro puts Sam on the toilet. Sam feels conscious when his eyes gets blurry, and turns clear. Sam told Hydro's name.

SAM
Hydro?-

HYDRO
Shh...

Sam lowers down his voice, where 2 girls are kissing each other. Hydro and Sam watches them, and Hydro covers his eyes, and Sam is confused. The two sneaked onto the door, and Hydro quickly opens the door, making him and Sam go out quickly, and slams the door. Hydro is in a deep anxiety.

HYDRO
What the heck was that- Oh... Lesbians.

SAM
[pants] Where the hell are we anyways?

HYDRO
Yeeeaaah... I don't know. Oh look, a bar! We can just, drink there.

SAM
Yeah, good idea. I'm feeling hungry for... it's not important right now

Hydro and Sam walked onto the bar. The bar is... so large. Crystals, glasses, rainbows, glitters, everyone had glitters on their faces. Hydro and Sam was crowded, and managed to go to the Bartender Table.

HYDRO
One Monster Energy Drink please?

SAM
Me too.

BARTENDER
Oh! Sure thing!

Oh Look! The Devil Hunters! Vergil and Dante are getting confused, because they are inside at the Largest Bar. Raiden, and Sundowner was confused and... by that. They are warped with the Paradox Prism.

RAIDEN
Uhm... How did we get here? Why is this bar is full of Sparkles?

SUNDOWNER
Well Jack, kids are cruel. And... oh... they have Rainbows, and Crystals. Indeed THERE'S A VAMPIRE DJ.

VERGIL
God... what is this?

Raiden and his crew walks inside to find a mystery inside the bar. Sam and Hydro is already drinking some of the Monster Energy drinks. The Bar is large, same as the bar where Lilith's club, Especially Lilith is dead, still. Vergil and the boys walked inside, but seemed crowded. Vergil saw Hydro and Sam.

VERGIL
Hydro? Sam?

RAIDEN
Sam? But Hydro is only the one staying!

SAM
Long story. Take a seat, everyone. [everyone takes a seat]

HYDRO
Guys, I have to tell you something, like really important, right now.

DANTE
Hydro what happened?

HYDRO
Wait... how did you guys get here?

VERGIL
... Dante...

-----COMEDIC FLASHBACKS-----

Dante and the crew checks out the Paradox Prism. After Vergil practicing with his Beowulf, he accidentally kicks the Paradox Prism and warped them onto another universe.

-----END OF FLASHBACKS-----

HYDRO
You guys warped?! Are you serious?! Anyways let's talk later and... Oh look, It's my friends!

The crew sees something. Uh...

KATIE
Jade, can I tell you something?

Katie asked nervously. 

JADE
Yeah sure!

Katie and Jade stood up and walked outside. Katie was feeling nervous.

JADE
So what's up? Everything okay? 

KATIE
Yeah everything's fine! It's just there's something I've been wanting to say to you ever since I met you. 

JADE
-Okay, what is it? You can tell me anything!
-Alright Katie... It's now or never, you got this.

KATIE
Jade... I love you.

Hydro, Sam, Raiden, Sundowner, Dante, and Vergil didn't expect this. Vergil dropped his Monster Energy drink, Dante dropped his Pizza, Raiden almost dropped his Gatorade. Katie admitted Jade. 

JADE

SHE LOVES ME?! OMG NOW I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT I LOVE HER TOO WITH OUT BEING NERVOUS!! 

Jade mentally screamed to herself. She was so happy!

JADE
I love you too!

Jade hugged Katie tightly. 

KATIE
Really? YES!

She was so happy and hugged back. We looked at each other, both with a huge smile on our faces. 

KATIE
Hey, um, can I kiss you?

HYDRO
[anxious] Oh, no.

(consent is cool kids, don't even think about a kid seeing someone smooching) Katie asked. Everyone stopped partying. They are seeing Katie and Jade, getting entertained

JADE
Of course!

Jade say. Katie leans in and kisses her. Everyone started to get shocked and Jade was thinking as she kisses her back. Katie lips are really soft and smooth, just like Jade imagined them to be. The kiss lasted only about ten seconds, but it felt like hours. They pulled away from each other and heard the clicking of a camera. Katie and Jade turn to see Katie's friends and looking at them with awe. They kept saying how cute we were and how happy they were to see us together. 

Hydro can't believe Katie and Jade kissed and... oh crap, he's a kid.

SAM
You... shouldn't have seen that.

BALTHAZAR
Look's entertaining! I'm too busy partying!

Everyone cheered and continued to party. Suddenly... there's a mysterious flying figure, Hydro slowly approaches it as Sam and the others were confused. Back on earth, a dark cloud looms over the world. People looks up towards it as several clouds gather over Philippines around some sort of opening in the sky. Thunder rumbles and lightning is seen flashing within the clouds; the opening has a white glow from its center. As the clouds circle the opening for a few seconds, mass amounts of descend and begin laying siege to the city. Streets of Philippines. A stronger Black Arms crushes a car as it lands, then smashes another one that drives by with a snarl, sending it flying towards a building on the opposite side of the street. Hydro already sensed it. He was watching the carnage in disgust.

HYDRO
No... the Earth...

Katie and Jade spots Hydro.

KATIE
Look, it's Hydro!

GENERAL MAYHEM
See! I told you hell be back!

JADE
Why is he clenching his fist?

Hydro was in a deep disappointment.

BLACK DOOM
Hydro...

Hydro stops with a look of shock, then turns around as Doom's Eye floats towards him, projecting an image of Black Doom.

KATIE
Eh, just let him be, let's just party!

Hydro looks at Doom's Eye. Or Black Doom.
A/N: This is the image of DOOM'S Eye

And this is Black DOOM

They are from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Anyways back to reading.

BLACK DOOM
As you can see, the day of reckoning will soon be here. I know you have the Chaos Emeralds, and don't let Mephiles steal it. 

HYDRO
Mephiles?

BLACK DOOM
There's no time. I have to go. Do not tell this to anyone or what we have talked to. They will laugh for what you are saying. These people just want to live in peace, but they don't want to protect theirselves. Good luck.

HYDRO
W-- Wait!

Doom's Eye ends the projection of Black Doom and floats away. Hydro clenches his fist and was confused why Black Doom is on his side. Hydro needs to calm down. Sam and the others are having a good time. Hydro probably saw a lot of people who is on LGBTQ, probably. And, probably Hydro walks and just apparently saw Katie and his friends, and also his classmates.

HYDRO
Hey, guys...

ATLAS
Hydro! Where have you been?! Also can't you believe there are some LGBTQ people right now.

HYDRO
Yeah yeah I heard enough...

A Waitress approached.

WAITRESS
Welcome to the Party Lounge, what can I get you fellas?

HYDRO
Ooh! I want nachos and buffalo wings. Oh, and Fries please, with Ketchup and Mayo Sauce and fried Potatoes-- Make them eight.

WAITRESS
(The Waitress Smiles) Okay.

The waitress walks away as Hydro is having a bad vibe.

HYDRO
You know what...

EMMET
Yeah?

KATE/HAZEL
What is it?/Hm?

HYDRO
We gotta do something fun.

"Where The Girls at" by David Guetta plays at the Disco, Sean and Hydro and the neighbors line dance with a group of patrons. Playing darts, Katie scores a bullseye, Jade scores a Bullseye, Kate scores a bullseye, every Hydro and his neighbors scored Bullseye. Hydro picks up a bucket of darts and rapid-fires them. He shot Bullseye completely with a bunch of darts, but punctures their waitress' hat and beer cans she's holding on her plate. Hydro crosses "Compete in a sport" off his bucket list.

Hydro and the others are dancing with his neighbors, while Katie is dancing with Jade, some short patron accidentally bumps into a female patron, The female patron throws a drink in Hydro's face, thinking it was him who slapped her bottom. Afterwards, Hydro makes a death stare to a female patron and suddenly ran away. Meanwhile, Hydro is riding a mechanical bull. Everybody laughed in enjoyment. Sam and the others walked away to take Hydro for some fun. After that, the neighbors and friends sat on the table.

HYDRO
So how's everybody feeling?

JADE
Feeling good!

KATIE
I feel refreshed!

UNIKITTY
Hydro is having fun today!

Suddenly, a group of mean-looking Renegades approach to Hydro.

HAZEL
Uh, heh, can we help you?

RENEGADE
We don't like your kind around here.

HYDRO
"Our kind" What kind is that?

THUG
... Immatures

HYDRO
[Gasps] How dare you...

Electroman noticed one more thing, and that, is the same Bar Fight Hydro used to be in his main world.

ELECTROMAN
No... Last 2013 me and Hydro did a--

HYDRO
BAR FIGHT!!!

The Thug starts to punch to Hydro, but dodges it, to a random guy,  and hits the patrons. Another one. He topples into more patrons, sparking a full scale brawl. Katie punches two brawlers and dodges a third. The Bar fight starts. Everyone starts to fight at each other.

HYDRO
Ho-hoo! Ho-ho-ho!

JADE
[Sarcastic] Nice going!

HYDRO
Thanks! It's awesome, right? All right, who's next? Who wants some? Who do I get to beat up? Hey! Has anybody seen my waitress? Still waiting on those buffalo wings.

Meanwhile, Electroman and the Chill Gang makes a self defense but starting a bar fight makes Electroman more excited.

ELECTROMAN
That's it, I'm joining

Well... some of them joined. Atlas punched a threatening party-rocker and punches him high ground. Jack starts to get a table and slams the Renegade down. Suddenly, a Renegade's tattoo starts glowing, some tattoo numbers. Hydro was deeply scared and swiftly runs onto Hydro, performing a swift barrage. Hydro tries to dodge it swiftly.

RENEGADE
Hey, kid! You're that one on the social media post that got embarrassed right? Because mocking the Renegades?

HYDRO
Oh, that's the spirit! Why don't you give a try punching me!?

Hydro kicked the Renegade in the balls and instantly kicks him. Back to Hydro, The Renegade was staring at Hydro, cracking his knuckles. The Renegade runs to tackle him, but now time seems to have stopped and everything is frozen in place as Hydro's awareness is increased tenfold. Using his Quicksilver Style.

HYDRO
Haha! Just like the old days! I'm doing it the same like I did always!

Hydro uses a headphone, using a phone, playing "Super Cool" by Beck

as Hydro runs around the bar. Flying food and spilled beer hang in the air. A falling man has his front tooth flying and his phone in midair. Hydro grabs the phone and takes a selfie. Hydro runs full tilt into a flying empty boot. Hydro sees that Sean and their neighbors is about to be punched by two of the bullies. He pulls the beanie over the eyes of one of them, then stretches the underwear of the other and hooks it over a cast harpy eagle. Then he pushes Sean and the neighbors out of harm's way and into the bar. Hydro runs to the edge of the bar where half a dozen chili dogs hang in midair. He scarfs them down, belches, and grabs two burning sparklers from the waitress's upended tray. A woman has two men in a headlock. Hydro covers their heads with mustard and ketchup then sticks the sparklers into the woman's ears. He covers two fighters head to toe with toilet paper. He weaves a long string of flags through the rest of the battling patrons, including two women both with caps and beer bottles and mirroring each other's position, and lassos the end of the flags to a ceiling fan. He runs up the wall and pulls off a mounted bear's head. Leaping from person to person, Hydro carries the bear's head to the bald guy and places it on his head, Sonic's hat and shirt still hang in midair, and he gets back into them. He grabs a checkered napkin and holds it up like a matador. The scene returns to normal speed and everyone is neutralized by Hydro's style.

HYDRO
Olé!

Blinded by the bear head, the charging bully flies through the front window. Only Hydro and Hydro's mates is left standing due to Hydro saving him from the fight. The Mates looks around at the injured patrons and even sees a one of the toiler paper mummies fall to the ground.

HYDRO
Haha! Yes! I knew this would be the same!

ELECTROMAN
Hydro holy s**t you kicked the Renegades onto the balls, I'm glad you didn't hit Katie because she's a Renegade...

KATIE
Yeeeaaah....

HYDRO
Epic Ls for the Renegades. Let's just go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 14
What would you do if you fight with your on brother from another world? A Paradox Prism breaks. An another world, but It seemed to be back in time, w...
17.8K 364 30
によって書かれた╶┈ ✄ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
122K 5.1K 29
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...
2.2K 54 10
Kenji Chaos Tokita Kazama-Mishima was a clone created by the Worm and G-Force and was abandoned as a baby by them in The "Inside" and he lived in Th...