๐Ÿ”ž HIS OBSESSION ๐Ÿ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 71&72

1.5K 84 6
By Payu_Rain20

                             ★★★★★

JIMIN'S RESIDENCE***

Hana sat in the living room, doing nothing in particular. She had a bored expression on her face and she faced Chung Hee who's busy glancing through a newspaper.

"Everywhere is so boring," she mumbled.

"I just realized how important the restaurant is to me right now," she added. They already cleared the messy restaurant and what was left in there were a few broken chairs and tables.

"Is this how we're gonna end? We can't keep sitting at home doing nothing" she said.

"This is the first day and it's already like this?" She groaned.

"Who are you mad at in particular?" Chung Hee asked.

"No one," she replied rather quickly.

"I'm just mad at myself" she closed her eyes and rested her head on the chair

Chung Hee placed the newspaper by a side before shifting closer to her. He placed a hand on her hair and her eyes flew open.

"Thank you, Hana," he whispered.

"For staying beside me even when I had nothing, you're such a wonderful woman. You gave me great kids, you made me happy even when I had nothing to be happy about. Thank you, Honey" he said.

Hana smiled and sat properly.

"I love you, Hana,. So very much and I promise to work hard to give you the better life you deserve" he said.

Hana's hand flew to his neck as she hugged him to herself, beaming with smiles.

"I love you more, Chung. And, as long as I'm with you and our kids, I'll forever be happy" she said.

"What would I have done without you, Hana?" Chung Hee whispered. His wife is an easy going person who detest trouble.

"Absolutely nothing," she giggled.

Chung Hee chuckled and broke the hug. He started leaning his face closer to hers and she closed her eyes, welcoming his lips on hers happily.

His hand went to her waist, holding her there as his lips kept moving on hers sweetly.

"Should we take this to the room?" He muffled her lips.

"Yes, Honey" they stood up and made their way to the room, still kissing each other passionately.

****

JUNGKOOK' MANSON***

"What would you like to do?" Jungkook asked. They're both on the bed with Jimin lying on top of him, his hands were on his (Jimin) stomach.

"Hmmm" he pretended to think for a while before smiling.

"Let's swim," he said.

"Swim?"

He nodded and turned in such a way he was facing him directly, his hands on his chest, rubbing it slowly.

"Yea, it's been long since I did that and that was in Italy. I didn't even last for a minute" he pouts.

Jungkook smiled and held his waist.

"Are you sure you wanna swim with me?" He raised his brow naughtily.

Jimin who was clueless as to what he was saying nodded his head.

"I really miss it, let's go now, huh? Huh? Sunshine" he whined.

"Fine, fine, let's do that" he smiled. He held his cheek and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Jimin giggled and licked his lips. Jungkook smiled at that action of his.

He stood up from him and got down from the bed, his a*s jiggling in that process.

Jungkook stared at it for a while before taking his gaze away. He stood up from the bed and walked to his closet.

He took a shirt and a black shorts before returning back to the room.

"Here, wear this" he handed the top to him.

Right in his presence, he took off his clothes and wore the black shorts and Jimin quickly turned his back to him.

"Stop being shameless" he snapped, closing his eyes to chase the imagination that was beginning to form in his head.

Jungkook grinned.

"Why act like you haven't seen it before, you were even asking for more of it" he said.

"Jungkook!!!!" He screamed.

He laughed heartily.

"I'll be in the pool waiting for you," he said. He went to the side of the room and disappeared.

"Now I'm beginning to have a rethink on this" Jimin mumbled to himself.

He peeled the clothes off his body before putting the shirt on. It reached just below his b**ts and he groaned loudly.

"Damn you Jungkook!" He yelled. How could he give him a short shirt to put on?

Can he stop being naughty?

****

YONSEI UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL***

"How's she now? She suddenly passed out" Jimoon said to the Doctor.

"What happened that made her pass out?" The Doctor asked.

"She said her head hurts whenever she hears my name," Jimoon said slowly.

"What relationship do you have with her?" The Doctor asked again.

Mrs. Kim stared at him.

"She's my friend," Jimoon replied.

"Umm" The Doctor mumbled, nodding his head.

He faced Mrs. Kim.

"Your daughter has a partial amnesia and staying with this young man here will trigger her memories"

"What are you trying to say?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"She needs him the most at this moment, though it's gonna hurt but it's the best for now" the Doctor said.

Mrs. Kim nodded in understanding.

"I just want my baby to be fine, I just want her to love me back" she muttered.

After a while, the Doctor left and Mrs. Kim, Jimoon, Lisa and Wang were left in the room with Hyeonji who's still unconscious.

"I think I need to get going now," Wang said.

"Me too," Lisa said.

"She needs you so you need to stay. I'll get going now, call me when you're back home" she smiled at Jimoon.

Jimoon nodded before facing Wang.

"Take care of her, I'll see her when she's back to school" Wang said.

To his surprise, Wang smiled at him before leaving the room with Lisa.

Jimoon walked to the bed and sat on it, he held Hyeonji's hand in his own, rubbing it gently.

"My daughter hates me now," Mrs. Kim said.

Jimoon stared at her.

"I was at fault, I shouldn't have neglected her the way I did. I should have taken care of her just like her Dad wanted. I shouldn't have become a drunkard, I shouldn't have pushed her down the stairs" Mrs. Kim cried.

Jimoon's eyes went wide.

"You pushed her down the stairs?"

"It was a mistake, I didn't even know what I was doing... I..." She stopped as she wept bitterly.

"How could you? She's your daughter for goodness sake"

"She wasn't even the one who killed her Dad, yet you keep treating her badly, that's unfair"

"I guess she told you everything. Hyeonji's father didn't died during the accident, but he gave his heart to his daughter"

"Hyeonji was fourteen when we discovered she was experiencing a heart problem. It was at its final stage and if we couldn't find any donor in the next 24 hours, she was going to die"

"Her Dad volunteered to give his heart to her. I was only hurt because if she wasn't sick my husband would still be beside me by now"

"I hated her even though she's not aware of it. I loathed my daughter so much. I'm a bad mother"

"She hates me so much right now, even when she's suffering from amnesia, she still loathes me so much"

Jimoon blinked his eyes and looked away from her, staring at Hyeonji. Just how much pain had she gone through?

"Hyeonji is a soft girl, I'm sure when she regains her memory, she's going to forgive you wholeheartedly" he muttered.

"You just have to make up for the years you've caused pain to her"

"I'll do that. I'll gladly do that" Mrs. Kim said.

****

JUNGKOOK' MANSON***

Jungkook was already in the pool when Jimin came out, in his shirt. He walked closer to him with a wide smile playing on his lips.

He was supposed to be mad at him but seeing the pool, he couldn't resist swimming with him.

Jungkook swan forward.

"Why does my shirt look better on you than me?" He asked, staring at his thighs which were exposed.

Jimin ignored the way he was staring at him and dived into the pool at once.

"You should have waited a little bit" Jungkook bit his lips.

"Pervert" he snapped, dipping his face into the pool.

"Oh my gosh! This feels so good" he raised his head and was surprised to see Jungkook at his front.

He was looking real hot right now that he found himself tripping for him. His lips, which were red and wet as a result of the water, was so tempting that he wished to kiss him madly at that moment.

Same thing goes for Jungkook. His shirt which was already wet was sticking to Jimin's body like a glue, showing his milky chest. His wet hair was clinging to his face, giving him a seductive look as he couldn't stop flickering his eyes.

The guy in front of him was so perfect that he felt his self control crumbling right in his presence.

Jimin moved closer to him and wrapped his arms around his neck, he quickly got a hold of his waist. They stared at each other's eyes like they were the only ones in the world.

He leaned closer to his face and pulled him closer before his lips captured his in a rough kiss, kissing him ravenously.

The way his lips kept moving on his, his body pushing against his was a good turn on for Jungkook. He moved his hand downward and fondled his b*tt under the shirt. He lifted him at once and his legs tightened around his waist. He pressed his a*s and he gasped into his mouth, still kissing him madly.

He broke the kiss and Jimin frowned.

"Why did you do that?" He asked breathlessly.

"I have something to tell you," he said.

"What is it?"

"I love you" he whispered and licked his neck with the tip of his tongue.

Jimin let out a moan.

"I love you" he repeated.

"I love you so much, Cara" he muttered, licking his neck before sucking deeply on it.

"I love you more, Sunshine," he whispered, holding his shoulder tight.

He went for his lips and Jimin gladly responded to it as they kissed each other crazily.

Jungkook' hand moved under the shirt, caressing his back before going for his chest/breast squeezing it gently.

Jimin's lips left his as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes went to his as they stared at each other, his hand moving to his n*pple before pinching it slowly.

He gasped and he smiled before hugging him, his hand still tickling his n*pple.

"You keep driving me crazy, jiminshee" he whispered, his hand still fondling his br*east.

"Sunshine, I'm..." He bit his lips to suppress his moans.

"We need to stop, I'm still sore and..."

"A little romance won't hurt, baby" Jungkook said, removing his hand from his n*pple. He pulled his body to him as they both engaged in a crazy kiss all over again.

****

JAY PARK MANSION***

Hwasa paced around the room anxiously. This wasn't how she planned her things, things weren't going according to the way she planned.

"Arghhhh!!!" She roughed her hair frustratingly.

She already made plans on going to Jungkook' house and Park telling her to go there herself was suspicious to her. She didn't even put her mind to it as she was all excited to see Jungkook again.

Now, she's caught in-between. She can't do anything on her own or else she's going to lose her life.

"F**k, I shouldn't have dated this monster in the first place" she groaned.

Her mind went to the man she saw with Jungkook. She was supposed to be the one with him, she was supposed to be the one limping all over his house. If only... If only...

"How did I end up this way?" She muttered to herself.

Park entered the room and she glared at him, their relationship was already useless.

"We've got a chance now" he smiled

"You'll be helping me this time around, and I'll use his weakness against him"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out" he moved closer to her and drew her closer to him by holding her dress.

"I want to f**k you, I'm so damn horny right now" he said.

Hwasa folds her fist tightly before stripping herself.

"Bend over the table" Park said hoarsely.

She bent over the table, raising her a*s in the air. She was holding her breath as she didn't know what he was up to.

Jay held her a*s and thrusted into her in a go.

A moan slipped out of her mouth and she held the table tightly for support.

He stared thrusting into her mercilessly, spanking her a*s at intervals.

"Oww, go harder please" she moaned. He definitely know how to f**k.

Jay drilled her wildly, his hand digging into her flesh.

"Oh, Jay!!!!"

****

YONSEI UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL***

Mrs. Kim walked into the Doctor's office, looking nervous.

"I need to ask a question, Doctor," she said.

"You can have your seat" he gestured to her to sit on a chair.

"My daughter, is it possible for her to hate someone so much now that she has lost her memory?" She asked.

"That's if the person was the cause of the accident" the Doctor said.

"She's in this position because of the person so it's likely for her to hate him/her"

"Like I said, she's suffering from partial amnesia so I'm sure she will regain her memory soon" the Doctor smiled.

"Thank you so much"

****

Hyeonji opened her eyes and touched her head with a groan. Her eyes wandered around the room before it finally landed on Jimoon.

"Are you fine now, Hyeonji?" Jimoon asked, concern evident in his voice

"My head hurts," she whispered.

"Don't stress yourself too much, you'll be fine with time," Jimoon said.

"Where's Lisa?" She asked.

"She left"

"Then why are you still here? Is that how much you care about me?" She asked slowly.

"You have no idea, just recover your memory, I have a lot to tell you" Jimoon smiled.

"Then help me" she pouts.

"Huh?"

"Help me to regain my memory, Jimoon. I hate it when I don't seem to remember anything" she muttered.

"I can't, you're gonna get hurt" he shook his head.

"Why are you so worried about me? Do we have any connections together?"

"Perhaps, are you my boyfriend?"

"I'd really love that" Jimoon mumbled though she didn't hear him.

"Just recover yourself first" he smiled gently at her.

Mrs. Kim entered the ward and Hyeonji's countenance changed immediately. She doesn't even know why she dislikes her so much. Even when she's her mother.

"Baby, you're awake" Mrs. Kim smiled.

"I'll leave you two alone," Jimoon said.

"No, she should leave. I don't like it when she's around" Hyeonji said.

"Sure baby, I'll leave" Mrs. Kim smiled sadly and left the room.

"I don't just know why I dislike her, I wish she wasn't my mom," Hyeonji said.

"But still, she's your Mom and you need to love her. She wants nothing but your happiness"

"Why do I feel like that's not true?"

"We're close right?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes"

"Then tell me things about myself. Like my name, my age, the school I attend and other things" Hyeonji said.

"Your name is Kim Hyeonji... We both attend the same school and...."

****

THE PARKS RESIDENCE, AT NIGHT***

The car stopped just when they got to the house, Jimin came out of the car and Jungkook did too.

He faced him and his hand went to his waist. Jungkook bought him a shirt which he wore home.

"Today was fun with you," he smiled.

"I'll miss you" he pouts.

"Same here. You should get going, your Mom and Dad will be worried" he said.

he nodded and they shared a brief kiss before he went inside.

Jungkook stood outside for a while

"I'm missing him already" he mumbled to himself.

He was about to enter his car when he suddenly stopped.

"Stay out here for a while, I'll be back soon" he said to the driver before walking to the entrance.

****

Jimin entered the house and removed his shoes, he placed them by a side before entering the house fully.

"I'm home," he announced.

He met Hana, setting dinner on the table.

"Jimin, finally you're home" Hana smiled.

"How was work? Was it stressful?" Hana asked.

Jimin shook his head.

"Not at all, Mom," he muttered.

"So, have you discussed it with Jungkook?" Hana asked.

At that time, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Jimin said.

"No baby, I'll do that. You must be stressed, just go to your room and have your shower, then come out for dinner, okay?"

Jimin smiled before nodding. he went to his room and Hana went to open the door.

"Jungkook?"

****

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

Lisa was about to settle for the night where there was a sudden knock on the door

"Come in," she said.

The door opened and Mr. Jeon entered. Lisa sighed as he approached her.

"I'm going to Jimin's house, would you like to come along?" He asked.

Lisa was surprised.

"I was wrong after all and I need to rectify my mistakes, I need to apologize to his parents" he said.

Lisa smiled before jumping on him, hugging him.

"You're the best, Dad"

"So, am I forgiven?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"More than forgiven," Lisa grinned.

****

THE PARK'S RESIDENCE***

Jimin came out of his room in just a singlet and shorts. He made his way to the living room and was shocked to find Jungkook present there.

"Jimin, come on" Jimoon waved him to join them.

Jimin's eyes were on Jungkook throughout as he sat beside him on the table.

"I thought you left," he said.

"Well, I came to see Mom and Dad," Jungkook said.

"Mom, Dad?" Jimin repeated, glancing at his parents.

"Hmm. I already apologized for my father's actions towards them" he said

"He promised to move us to a bigger house and.."

Jungkook cleared his throat and Jimoon stopped talking.

"A bigger house?" Jimin muttered.

"It's my duty anyways" he smiled.

"The food is getting cold, let's eat first and we can discuss later" Chung Hee said.

Jimin looked away from Jungkook. Somehow, he doesn't feel happy about him getting a house for them.

Wouldn't that seem a little bit much?

Just as they were about to start eating, there was a knock on the door.

"Again?" Hana muttered.

"I'll check who's at the door,'' Jimoon said. He stood up and went to the door, opening it and his eyes widened when he saw Lisa with an older man who didn't look familiar to him.

"Lisa?"

"Jimoon?" They called at the same time, staring at themselves in surprise.

"Is this Park Jimin's residence?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Yes, he's my brother," Jimoon said.

"Brother?" Lisa gasped.

"I'd like to see him please and your parents too"

"Jimoon, what's taking you so long?" Hana yelled.

"Come in, please" Jimoon moved to the side and both Lisa and Mr. Jeon entered the house.

"What are you doing here?" Jimoon whispered to Lisa as they made their way to the living room.

"Brother Jimin is your brother?" Lisa asked back.

They got to the living room and everyone's gaze fell on them.

Jungkook' eyes went wide and he got to his feet, staring at his Dad and Sister.

"Brother!" Lisa rushed to his side and Jimoon was shocked.

"Brother?" He wondered.

"What are you doing here?"

To everyone's surprise, Mr. Jeon went on his knees, looking at them with a remorseful gaze.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.2K 100
Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Park jimin, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by their fathers, joinin...
452K 20.8K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...
463K 23K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...
2.4K 112 11
The world's famous Jeon Jungkook,the wealthiest man in the world from South Korea but living in NewYork and CEO of Jeon enterprises , he himself enta...