Yoongi ff :- True love.

By Prettykittymeoww

Where did you get that ring. You didn't buy it, did you?... I... Enjoy the story. More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Hii
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue :- part 2 ( final )
Question ⁉️

Chapter - 2

246 6 3
By Prettykittymeoww

"Can we talk inside?" Jimin said.

You were confused, but you were sure there's nothing dangerous, So you let'em in.

You have always been an Army and this encounter with BTS. You were constantly thinking about how to talk what to do but not anymore.

When you opened your door, your side of the room was super messy, but your friend Airry wasn't there and you found a note on your table saying

— " I am out for some work, call me if you need something. I won't be able to come back before 2 -3 weeks. SORRY LOVE. "

You felt helpless and started cleaning you stuff and allowed them to sit.

" What's the actual matter? " You asked.

"Well, sooomeeone wanted to hang around without telling the management, and now we are lost." Jimin said.

Jungkook made a sassy face and replied defending himself saying " Ohh! Didn't sooomeeone enjoyed that and taehyung said that he knew the way "

( They started fighting themselves completely ignoring your presence ).

Tae :- ( puppy eyes getting bigger ) I didn't say this area's way, I mean, I knew the wayyy...

Yoongi :- * dramatic sigh *

Just when Namjoon stood up and apologized you about disturbing you like that.

But in your mind you knew that in your about to be shitty day this was something really nice.

You told Namjoon not to apologise and asked for some water or tea.

Everyone asked for water other than jimin who gave you specific instructions about how he wants his tea to be.

Then you went to the kitchen when you heard some footsteps.
You turned around to see yoongi.
You gave a smile like "anything you need".

Yoongi :- umm, uhh... Coffee. Coffee. Can I have coffee please.

" Sure " you said. How would you like it, you further asked.

"Simple iced." Yoongi said.
"Okhaayii" you said comforting him, as he seemed to be a bit uncomfortable.

You took water and ice on a tray and heard Namjoon talking with management.

" We are literally miles away from the dorms " Namjoon on phone.

" So your first time in LA ". You asked.

Jungkook :- yes, we were actually on a pretty long vacation.

Then suddenly admist all the chaos LA weather took a turn and it started raining heavily followed by thundering and lightning.

The manager ( only one manager because he was also bodyguard before ) called back and told that roads are blocked due to sudden weather change and a bridge collapsed on the way. So now you are kinda struck.
It might take time as all the staff that managed BTS was also on a vacation after years.

You all sat there looking at each other passing glances and just sitting quiet.

Then you broke the silence
" Are you guys hungry "?
Jungkook and jimin and Namjoon dramatically gasped and said in unison
" Yes, please. "

You were about to order when you realised that deliveries were closed fo a few days.

You told them that you will cook for them.

You were heading towards the kitchen when yoongi stood up and followed you.

" I can help you, let me please. You are already in trouble because of my brothers. " He said.
You assured him that it's okay for them to stay here for as long.

You instructed yoongi his work and started working.

" We do all the work ourselves in dorms here, as there are no workers or servents with us "
Yoongi said.
You were talking and cooking and heard other boys laughing and playing too. You were happy and relieved though.
You saw yoongi from side eyes. He was your bias since you discovered BTS.

You noticed him trembling a little bit.
You quickly opened your friends closet and found a hoodie her boyfriend left.

You came back with the hoodie and gave it to yoongi.

" You look cold, you can wear it. "

He showed you his hands which were wet while cooking and asked you to make him wear the hoodie.

You slowly put his hands in hoodie and shifted to front to adjust and zip it.
Yoongi was looking at you and zipper, his head down and you were concentrated with the zipper.
As you pulled the zip up, you lift your head up just to meet 2 pair of most beautiful eyes already staring at you with a few inched of distance between your lips.
You cleared your throat and got nervous .
Yoongi was trying to hide his smirk and you backed off.

                           Yoongi pov

I have never seen a girl up that close. But she is beautiful and perfect. Her imperfections. How can somebody's imperfections look beautiful.

He adjusted his hairs with his pinky .

                      _ end of pov _

Soon you were done with cooking and you started cleaning and jk and tae helped you in cleaning and washing dishes. You never expected them to be this helpful, so when tae and jk started helping you, you gave them a seriously look. They laughed and said " as we are homies now "

Namjoon went to take a bath after eating.

You came back in the room and saw yoongi sleeping on you bed. And soon tae fell asleep in your friend's bed too.
Jk was on his phone.

You say besides yoongi. You couldn't help but remember the moment happened in the kitchen. You smiled and Blushed while staring at yoongi.

Jk noticed you and said " yes, actually yes. Hyung looks amazing and angelish while sleeping. "
You turned away agreeing him and blushing red.

Now you were again back to studying and preparing for your upcoming interview.
You say besides yoongi with your books making sure not to wake him up.

Everyone was sleeping now.

             _ time skip to evening _

Tae and Namjoon woke up first waking others up. Namjoon appreciated you studying.

Jk woke and called manager once again if he can do anything. But the response was negative.

You all decided to eat instant ramen 🍜 and you got comfortable dancing and doing karaoke. You talked about how BTS literally took you out of your depressive slump.

They were happy and so were you . It was 12 in midnight already and jk was already asleep with tae half asleep on your friends bed and Namjoon slept on couch. Now you had a single bed.

You looked at yoongi asking if he is comfortable and he just crawled up your bed.

You took the signal closed the lights and slept.

You already couldn't believe sleeping with your bias but you tried to take least of the space you could making sure not touch yoongi.

You woke up a little early. You noticed yoongi was cupping your body and was holding you. You slowly turned and smiling foolishly over the fact that you just slept with your bias.
You were staring at him when started smiling and in his raspy voice said
" Done staring, good morning beautiful".

To be continued.

I hope you enjoyed.
Vote and comment please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
792K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1.2M 35.4K 32
Reborn as Adaline Lillian Potter. Find out what happens when Adaline changes the wizarding world.
10.5K 948 17
Y/n, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jhope, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung, after downing one too many shots, overhear the news of the bizarre death/suicide of a...