•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

بواسطة AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... المزيد

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{54}

624 7 1
بواسطة AshLeeNyx

*3.9K Words*

"J̶u̶s̶t ̶b̶̶e ̶pa̶t̶̶i̶e̶n̶t a̶̶̶n̶d ̶y̶o̶u'̶l̶l ̶b̶e ̶g̶o̶n̶e
f̶r̶o̶m ̶t̶h̶i̶s ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d ̶Y/̶n!"

.
.
.
.
.

You saw your aunt trying to comfort your mother but you noticed that she was not sad because instead she was happy to see your mother suffer a lot.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that you heard another familiar voice when you looked behind you and saw your father hurrying up to your mother and aunt.

"How is our Daughter? Huh?" Your father asked your mother.

Your mother didn't answer and she was just crying because she was so worried about you because you hadn't woken up in months and the doctor and the nurses didn't know how long you would wake up.

"Our daughter will be okay... Huh... Don't worry..." Your father said.

Tearfully to your mother, you saw that your father was about to cry but he stopped himself from crying in front of your mother because he didn't want to of your father that your mother saw him crying and little by little the pillars of the home gave way.

While you can't do anything but look at your parents who suffered so much because of you.

You want to hug them but you can't, even if you just hug them and lighten their hearts and remind them that you are alive until now.

You just cried when you looked at your parents who suffered so much that even though you couldn't hug them you apologized to them and told them how much you love them.

"I'm so sorry... mom and dad... I really do... I-I hope you will forgive me..." You cry and tell them you know even if you say it to them they won't hear you or seen.

What's important to you now is that you said what you wanted to say to them even if they didn't hear you say it to them.

A few seconds later, your doctor suddenly came and talked to your parents about your current conditions.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am and Sir, I just want to tell you that your daughter conditions are okay... In other words, I have good news and bad news for you about your daughter..." The doctor said calmly.

Your parents stopped crying when they heard that there was news about you, so your father didn't think twice to ask what the news was about you.

"What's the news about our daughter?" Your father asked the doctor calmly.

The doctor looked at your parents with a smile on her face and your parents wondered why she was smiling and looking happy.

"Okay then let's go to the Good News first okay... I just want to tell you that your daughter is in good conditions and your daughter is fighting to wake up from the coma." The Doctor told your parents.

When your parents heard this, they had a little hope in their hearts that you are fighting the coma you are facing now.

"But I also have Bad News about your Daughter... I don't know how to say this but I try my best to tell you this calmly... Your Daughter has been in a Coma for several months now she is 12 months It's been months since she won't wake up... But your daughter is fighting and I'm so up to it even though your daughter is on the verge of death, she doesn't give up on what she's facing now." The Doctor told your parents.

When you hear that you reached 12 moths in a coma you can't believe that you reached 12 months.

Because you know when a patient is no longer awake from a coma, what other families do is just kill the patient so that they don't suffer any more and can rest in peace and you don't want that to happen to you.

"Really doc, it's good that She's also fighting the coma She's facing right now..." Your Mother said to your doctor.

"Yes and I'm so proud of your daughter that she is fighting... But ma'am and sir, I just want to tell you when your daughter won't really wake up..." The doctor pauses at that time.

When the Doctor stopped speaking, your parents already knew what the doctor was going to tell them next.

"That won't happen, we know that our daughter is fighting... Whatever she is facing right now..." Your mother said to your Doctor.

And the Doctor just smiled at what your mother said, your Doctor also knows that you don't give up so easily.

"Yes, I know that." Your Doctor said.

"Can we see our Daughter?" Your father asked your doctor.

And your Doctor smiled indicating that She agrees to visit you in your ward where you are confined.

"Yes." Your Doctor replied to your parents but you saw that your aunt didn't seem to be happy to visit you.

But you just ignored it and saw your other self start walking towards a hallway so you followed it.

While you were following your other self wondering where it was going when all of a sudden you were in a room and it stopped walking and stared at a room.

So when you looked in the glass you saw your body lying on a hospital bed and there were hosts hanging from your body and a tube was placed on your head to drain blood.

You approached the glass and held the glass as you watched your own body lying on a hospital bed.

You couldn't believe that this really happened to you, you almost shuddered when you saw your own unconscious body.

After a few moments, one of your own spoke to you.

"You should be able to come back here." One of you said to yourself.

You were surprised when she spoke to you so you looked behind you and stared at your other self while it was also staring deeply into your eyes.

"I-I didn't know you were able going to S-speak?" You ask here.

But she didn't answer your question and instead she repeated what she told you.

"You should be back here." It repeated what it told you.

You didn't know what it told you but you tried to figure out what your other self was telling you.

"What do you mean?" You ask one yourself.

"You need to get back here before they kill you." It told you.

You try to understand it but you don't know what she is telling you.

"I'll make it clear what I'm going to tell you... you better get back here before they get ahead of you." It told you.

But you're just staring at your other self as if you're implying that even one of the things she told you, you won't understand a single one.

"Huh?" You said. "Your soul has time traveled to that world where you are now, what you need to do to get back here.... You have to die in the second world, in other words Tanjiro's world and when that happens you can come back here ." Your other self said.

"How can I do that? What if they get ahead of me?" Ask yourself.

He just looked at you with a deep look in your eyes indicating that he can't come back here.

"When you succeed and you return here, your soul will return here and the soul that was there will return here in your body... But make sure you return here before it reaches three days and on the last day at midnight... And when you return here there is a possibility that they will follow you here and take your soul back if they succeed in their plan to kill you in this world your soul will return to the second world and you will be imprisoned there forever... So if you could just come back here and do everything so that they won't find you here and kill you because when that happens..." One of you stopped speaking indicating that you already knew what was going to happen to you.

You wonder how you can do that.

"How can I do that?" Ask yourself.

"If you can commit suicide, make sure you kill yourself in that world and when you do that you can come back here... The list goes on." Your other self said.

"But when you come to this world you need to survive three days here and once you pass that for the rest of your life you will not be able to return to that place... So my advice to you when you come back here is to try to it's up to you to survive for three days until midnight on the last day... Because when you're dead here, they'll take your soul and bring you back there." Your other self said.

When your other self said this, you thought that the difficulty of doing this is the hardest thing you will do just to survive and never return to that world.

"I'll do it even though I know it's hard for me to do it... Just to come back here..." You said to yourself.

And you saw that she smiled at you, you saw how happy she was at what you said.

After a few moments, you saw your parents come to the room where you were confined.

They looked at you unconscious lying in the hospital bed, you saw how sad they were seeing you in the hospital bed suffering.

So you promised your parents that you will do everything to get back to the real world and be with them again.

"Mom and Dad don't worry I can come back here too I promise..." You said to them before everything around you went dark.

When it got dark all around you, you didn't know where exactly you used to look around but all around you was black just like you saw earlier before you got to the hospital.

"Why am I here?" Ask yourself.

All of a sudden the whole surrounding area shows that you are in a town when you look around it is night and you are the only one on the road.

You wondered why you were taken to a quiet town in your modern world when all of a sudden you heard footsteps approaching you.

When you looked to the side you saw yourself running fast and you didn't expect what you saw at the end.

The one who follows you is the demons and you know the one who is chasing you.

Yorrichi, Kokushibo, Muzan, Douma, Akaza, Giyuu, Zenitsu, Kaigaku. When you see them chasing one of your own, you are cold from what you saw.

While your other self was running fast to get away from them you saw yourself running in a park where there weren't many people and you saw that you were cornered and there was nowhere to run.

You don't want to go back to that world at any time.

"Did I think I would never return to that world?" You ask one yourself.

But she just smiled at what you said, as if to indicate that you don't really understand what you will do when you return to Tanjiro's world.

"I didn't say anything that you won't return to that world... Of course you will return to Tanjiro's world because that's where your soul is now... That's why you're here, I'm just showing you what will happen to you when you return that's in the real world." Said to yourself.

"That's why now make a way to prevent this from happening to you." Your self said to you as she points one of her fingers to your other self.

"If I were you, make plans right now so that doesn't happen to you... Because everything I show you will actually happen when you return to your real world." You yourself told you.

You were speechless when you said to yourself that all this is really going to happen, all that you are seeing now.

When you looked at yourself you saw that they had caught you and suddenly Douma stabbed you in the stomach.

And Douma's hand penetrated your stomach when you saw it, you never thought that he would kill you in the real world.

"What no!" You said to yourself as you watched yourself slowly die.

"That's enough."

All of a sudden you heard a familiar voice when you looked behind you you saw the King of demons no one else in the world.

"Tanjiro"

"Tanjiro?" You mumble to yourself as you watch him walk towards you.

When Tanjiro got close to you, he stared at you while you were writhing in pain, you could hardly move your body and a lot of blood was gushing out of your mouth.

He kneeled down to you and played with your hair while watching you suffer and slowly die.

As tanjiro watched you slowly die you saw how happy he was to see you slowly die.

"T-tanjiro..." You try to speak to tanjiro but he just hush you.

"Hush now... Don't waste your energy because I want to see you suffer." Tanjiro said to you as he stared at you with his red eyes.

"Why...?" You asked him while he was weak, because of the wound in your stomach.

Tanjiro didn't say a word to your question but just looked at you.

All of a sudden Daki, Kanao, Mitsuri, Shinubo and Nezuko came with your parents as well as your friends.

When you look at your parents and your friends you feel sorry for them because you don't expect them to sympathize with the problem you are facing.

"Mom and D-dad...." You said to yourself as you struggled with your situation.

While the two of you just looked at them and couldn't do anything, you wanted to help them but you couldn't think of a reason how.

"Now then we'll get what's for us... hmm okay..." Tanjiro said to one of you and you saw the other of you who didn't know what he was going to tell you.

"W-what do you mean?" You ask Tanjiro.

But he didn't answer your question again and just stared at you as you slowly died.

"My Lord... what are we going to do to them with her companions?" Kanao asked.

Tanjiro was having second thoughts about whether he would go ahead with the plan to kill your parents as well.

"Kill them all!" Tanjiro said to Kanao and her fellow female demons, Daki, Nezuko, Mitsuri, Shinobu followed what Tanjiro said.

When you hear this from Tanjiro that he ordered Kanao to kill your parents and friends your heart will gradually break as you see them killed one by one.

"NOOO! STOP IT!!! PLEASE!!!!" You shouted at them but they didn't listen to you.

Tanjiro stood up and looked at your parents and friends who were being killed one by one by his fellow demons while you tried to crawl closer to your parents.

But it stopped when the Sword stabbed your foot when you looked behind you and saw Yorrichi stabbing your foot with his Sword.

But you are not stop their and you continue to crawl and you tried to crawl closer to your parents so Kokushibo got annoyed and pointed his Sword at your neck so you stopped crawling.

So when Kokushibo pointed his sword at your neck, you could only think of what you did to them to make you suffer like that.

"What have I done to all of you?" You ask them.

When you asked this, Tanjiro was annoyed by your question so he looked at you with red eyes and you saw how angry he was at your question to them.

"What have you done to all of us? Is that what you're asking?" Tanjiro asked you as he repeated the question to you.

He signaled to Kokushibo to lower his sword and Kokushibo followed.

Tanjiro kneeled down in front of you and suddenly pulled your hair.

"Have you forgotten? Huh? What are the sins you have committed against us? Do you want me to list one more for you!" Tanjiro asked you as he pulled your hair.

You didn't say a word because you knew in yourself that you had done wrong to them.

"No matter what you do I have done nothing to all of you!" You told Tanjiro that you are declaring here that you have done no wrong to all of them.

Tanjiro didn't like your answer to him so he got even more angry with you.

Tanjiro doesn't want to hurt you the wrong way but if this is the only way to get you back to them he will do it and he doesn't want what he feels in his heart that he is angry with you he doesn't want to be angry with you and do this to you but he has no other choice.

"You took everything from us! You even took the person we love the most! So now we're going to take it back from you!" Tanjiro said angrily to you.

But you didn't seem to think that you took from them so you just smiled at him and laughed at him while your mouth was bleeding.

"Hahahahahahah! No matter what you do even if you kill me nothing will happen... And this is what you will remember even if Y/n never loved you which is me!" Answer that Tanjiro.

When Tanjiro heard this from one of you, he decided to kill you so that your soul could return to their world.

"Then we will see that then!" Tanjiro said to you and he let go of your hair very harhs and he stood up to see your parents and your friend who were not alive and he ordered Douma, Muzan, Yorrichi, Kokushibo, Zenitsu, Kaigaku to kill you.

"Kill her, I dont want to see her face again." Tanjiro calmly said to them Douma, Muzan, Kokushibo, Yorrichi, Zenitsu, Kaigaku.

While Tanjiro was only looking at your parents and your friends dead bodies he ordered Daki, Nezuko, Kanao, Mitsuri And Shinobu to eat the bodies they killed and the girls followed wharlt Tanjiro said to them demon.

Daki, Kanao, Mitsuri, Shinobu, Nezuko ate the dead bodies of your parents and friends.

While Douma, Muzan, Yorrichi, Kokushibo, Zenitsu, Kaigaku are slowly killing you.

"Well if you had just listened properly this wouldn't have happened to you." Muzan told you.

"Poor girl who died for no reason." Douma said as he played with your hair.

While Yoriichi was quietly cutting your leg with his Sword and Zenitsu was opening your stomach and Kaigaku was cutting your chest and took your heart.

When Kaigaku opened your chest they saw that your heart was still beating so Kaigaku took it, a lot of blood came out and splashed when Kaigaku took your heart.

When Kaigaku got your heart, Douma, Kokushibo, Yorrichi, Muzan and Zenitsu saw your heart still beating.

"Woah that's Y/n Heart?" Douma asked while clapping his two hands in excitement when he saw your heart beating personally.

When they saw this, they started arguing with you about who makes your heart beat more.

"Will what you know, Y/n's heart is still beating for me...." Mitsuri said while eating your parent's insides.

Hearing this, the male demons just smirked at what Mitsuri said, especially Yorrichi.

"Are you sure about what you said Mitsuri?" Yorrichi asked Mitsuri as he played with your foot with his Sword.

While Akaza was just quiet on the side while watching the female demons who were going to annoy them.

"Well we can do something that you can't do." Insult in Akaza to female demons.

And they stopped eating human flesh and stared at them for a few seconds before they realized what they were talking about.

The girls don't like what they can do to you anymore because they know they can't do that to you while Daki hates them and she hits Akaza with her slash that cuts Akaza's hand because of what Daki did.

"Why don't you accept that?" Akaza asked Daki.

But it was as if he didn't have it and his hand healed quickly and Akaza licked his wound.

"You guys are disgusting, you know that?" Shinobu asked them.

"Yeah Eww...!" Mitsuri added.

But the male demons just smirked at them.

"Just accept that you can't give Y/n a child..." Yorrichi said to the female demons.

They were so Shock by Yorrichi's words that Daki became very angry with them.

"SHUT UP!" Daki shouted at them.

All of a sudden, Tanjiro silently ordered Kaigaku to give him your heart.

"ENOUGH! Kaigaku give Y/n heart to me." Tanjiro said and Kaigaku gave it to him.

Once Tanjiro touches your heart, he won't think twice about crushing your heart with his hand.

"It doesn't matter what Akaza said as long as we can be with Y/n now." Tanjiro answered them.

But Daki doesn't agree with what Akaza said about you.

"But-" Daki cut off when Tanjiro Snapped his hands and the Sojo door came out of its own accord when it opened he entered immediately and Douma, Kokushibo, Yorrichi, Akaza, Muzan, Zenitsu and Kaigaku followed him.

While the female demons Daki, Shinubo, Mitsuri, Kanao and Nezuko were silent.

"Shinobu-san they wouldn't do that to Y/n would they?" Mitsuri asked Shinobu but Shinobu couldn't answer.

"If they do that to het we will be ignored." Kanao added.

Shinobu didn't answer their questions because she was thinking of a reason to tell them but no matter what Shinobu thought she couldn't think of anything Shinobu sighed heavily and told them at the same time.

"There's nothing we can do about it. Yorrichi is right, we can't give Y/n a child... The only thing we can do is love her completely, that's all we can do..." Shinobu told them that some It was also a second before they realized that Shinobu was right. They can't give you a child because they only can do is to love you.

And a few seconds later, Shinobu walked towards the sojo door and went inside and after a few moments Kanao, Daki, Mitsuri, Nezuko also followed her and when they entered the Sojo door the door disappeared.

When they disappeared, they left the corpses of your parents and friends who were lifeless as well as your body so that your mind came close to your body.

You were walking in the park where you saw your body and the body of your parents lifeless, so you shed tears and thought at the same time that you should definitely find a way to prevent this from happening to you when you return to your real world

As for you and your other self, you witnessed everything that happened, you couldn't even imagine that they could do that to you.

"You saw that... What they did to you is horrible..." One of you said.

You didn't think twice about going back to that world so you asked yourself how you could go back to Tanjiro's world.

"I'm coming back but how am I going to come back?" Ask yourself.

One of you walked and approached your dead body and said at the same time.

"You can go back there." It said to you, it stared at you while Snapping it in the hand.

And that you feel as if you are dizzy and spinning around you and your heart hurts.

Before it got dark around you, the last thing you heard from yourself was.

"Be careful." She said before your surroundings went dark and you lost consciousness.

"̶̶G̶o ̶ba̶̶c̶k! ̶ A̶n̶d ̶fa̶̶c̶e ̶y̶o̶u̶r ̶f̶ea̶̶r!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

99.4K 3.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
104K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
253K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...