Living Situation || Agent 3 x...

By twenty-one-beans

Juggling between agent duties and Turf War is Agent 8's life. However, in doing so, he forgot to pay his rent... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]

A/N - Before You Read!

1.2K 10 7
By twenty-one-beans

[added 02/25/23]

Hello, hello! Thank you so much for clicking on this fic (even if it was by accident, lol)! It makes me incredibly to happy to know that this is still being read 2 years later.

I have decided to rewrite this entire thing! Don't worry, I will still have this version up for nostalgic purposes and because of all the votes/reads it got. It'll also be fun for both you and I to compare how much my writing has improved!

For those of you who have finished reading already, thank you! I hope you will read the new version when it comes out. But don't let your guard down! There will be some plot changes! ;]

Follow me on Twitter (@/teddypickr_) if you'd like to support me and my art. I'm more active there, and I'm also planning on making a Discord server for my followers!

Thank you all again, and stay fresh!!

-Emi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 640 11
!OCTO EXPANSION SPOLIERS! (Male Agent 3 x Male Agent 8-Yaoi⚣) Octolings have arrived and have been welcomed into Inkopolis, almost all of them owning...
16.7K 305 18
Ok before you read this you must read my Agent 3 X Agent 8 book so I don't spoil it for you. But this will have some drama and way more drama than my...
2.6K 17 15
It's been 4 years since Three saw Eight, and she's getting pretty depressed by that. The fact that the team just recovered from the "Fuzzy goo invasi...
37.7K 402 16
Once a bitter beginning, it turned into a warm relationship. 3 doesn't like the idea of being replaced by you, so none of you get along well. Not for...