The Commander's Daughter (Sab...

By kamalinsofiya25

Nadia Brodén, who is born to her father with Viking ancestry, Commander Joakim Brodén aka The Steel Commander... More

Author's note & Characters list
Prologue
CHAPTER 1: WALL ROSE
CHAPTER 2: THAT BLOODY TRAGEDY
CHAPTER 3: ENLISTING THE ARMY
CHAPTER 4: THE LEVI SQUAD
CHAPTER 5: THE STRANGE FEELING
CHAPTER 6: ALLIES OR THREATS?
CHAPTER 7: RESTRUCTURE THE SQUAD
CHAPTER 8: THE 104TH CADET CORPS
CHAPTER 9: PROTECTING EREN
CHAPTER 10: THE FATAL MISSION
CHAPTER 11: CHAOS IN THE WALL
CHAPTER 12: FRIENDSHIP WITH LANA
CHAPTER 13: WHAT LIES BENEATH
CHAPTER 14: COMRADE'S BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 15: NO REGRETS
CHAPTER 16: THE FATE CHANGER
CHAPTER 17: THE NEW ERA OF PARADIS
CHAPTER 18: RECLAIMING WALL MARIA
CHAPTER 19: SACRIFICE
CHAPTER 20: ENEMIES BEYOND THE SEA
EXTRA: UNCOVER THE SECRET
CHAPTER 21: MARLEY ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 22: AWAY FROM PARADIS
CHAPTER 23: THE WAR RAGES ON
CHAPTER 24: FATHER & DAUGHTER DUTIES
CHAPTER 25: SINNER OR SAINT?
CHAPTER 26: FRIENDLY FIRE
CHAPTER 27: MARCHING TO APOCALYPSE
CHAPTER 28: FOES TO FRIENDS
CHAPTER 29: TAINTED PROMISE
CHAPTER 30: GOODBYE, PAPA...
CHAPTER 32: BELLUM TITANUM
CHAPTER 33: HUMANITY SAVIORS
CHAPTER 34: THE PEACE UNFURLED
CHAPTER 35: THE UNFORGIVABLE TRAUMA
CHAPTER 36: NEW LIFE BEYOND THE WALLS
CHAPTER 37: THROUGH THE GENERATIONS
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S AFTERWORDS

CHAPTER 31: REVENGE FOR THE LOVED ONES

11 0 0
By kamalinsofiya25

NADIA'S POV

As I witness Papa's death before my eyes, I screamed for him deep to my lungs. "PAPA!!!!!!!!"

I can't control my sadness. I'm losing my control for this sadness. My siblings managed to calm me down.

"NEE-SAN, CALM DOWN!!!"

"PLEASE, NEE-SAN!!! WE KNOW THAT WE LOSING HIM!!!"

My legs couldn't work as I fell on the floor. They managed to hug me. As Papa's losing his life.

Not only both of them, Lana also hugged me and she tried to calm me down. "I'm really sorry, Nadia! I'm really sorry about your dad!"

The Northern Squad including Aunt Floor and Aunt Sharon managed to calm me down. I could slowly managed myself to calm down.

Aunt Sharon has a motherly figure in her. She rubbed my arm. "It's ok, Nadia. Stop crying,"

That day I saw my Papa's sacrifice and his death will keep haunting me for my entire life. The haunting imagery that I couldn't escape from my eyes.

"Goodbye, Papa.... You can rest now..." I bid farewell to him as he leaving this cruel world.

I still hold his sunglasses in my hands which he had given to me before he and Hange set themselves for last mission. The waterfall of tears has been dried on my cheeks after stop crying.

I still can't forget on what he said. He's also the person who made me laugh. His joke and his laughter... I'm going to miss it so much. I think I'm losing the part of my life which is him. He meant a lot to me.

"Hey Nadia, I'm really sorry about what happened to your father. I'm sure he's going to be proud of you," Chris send his condolences to me about what happened to Papa.

"Yeah, whatever he had done is to protect us all. He was so friendly person and he was like our father figure in this squad," said Hannes.

"Exactly, without him, maybe this squad will never exist and we might never met each other. But, at least you're here as his successor to lead this team," said Tommy.

"Nadia, we are so sure that you going to be like him. Fearless and genius. We can help you on any command that you will told us to. You are like our Valkyrie," Pär's word make me feel motivated plus when he called me as Valkyrie, I should deserve that nickname.

"Yeah Nadia, you are the Viking lioness . You also deserve for that. Why? Because you are have no fear in your heart. Keep charging forward with no hesitate. You also just like Commander Erwin and your dad. You will always be on Armin's side and even assist him for the charge," said Jean.

"Thanks Jean for your words," I thank him.

"That's such nice nicknames for her," said Connie. Everyone could agree what they say.

"I'll take that nickname as well. I love it on how you describe me," I smiled and so they too.

"So, the Viking lioness. Should we do this together?" Armin ask me if I could join him.

"Yeah sure, let's do this," I would agree and so Armin set up a plan to take down Eren.

"Good to see you in good mood again. I'll better assist Onyankopon for the flight," said Audie as he went to the cockpit to become his copilot.

So he would draw the body of Eren's Founding Titan to set up the plan.

"Pieck, Captain Levi, Section Commander Nadia, is this roughly the shape of the Founding Titan?" said Armin.

"Yes, though I didn't get a great look at it," said Pieck.

"I thought the same but I clearly see it in front of my eyes. I swear that this is his true form when he emerged before Wall Maria collapsed. Quite enormous skeletal form," i could agree on what Pieck said but I can add on some details.

"Basically, it's a humongous bundle that moves like an insect," said Levi.

"Mmm hmm, like a moving gigantic parasite I should assume," I said to Levi.

"If it's like a normal Titan, Eren would be int he neck near the head," said Pieck.

"Given the Warhammer's abilities, that's not guaranteed," said Levi.

"Actually I do have the same ability as The Warhammer's. I could create the weapons to kill him. As long as I could hold," I continued on Levi's statement.

"In the other words, we don't know which which part Eren is in," said Armin.

"Even if we don't know how where he is, we can blast the whole thing away. Same as the way you annihilated Liberio's port with the Colossal Titan," said Pieck as I stare at Armin.

"That certainly would be the most effective method," he could agree.

"That even make sense plus on how much does it actually explode. Almost the whole port level," I said to him.

"But we'll leave that aside for after we've exhausted our chance to talk. If there's still no other way to stop Eren, that's our last resort," said Armin.

"It's great to have a last resort and all but isn't Eren controlling the Founder through Zeke? Won't the rumbling stop if we kill Zeke first?" said Levi.

"Levi's might be right. Eren has been following alongside Zeke for their so-called euthanization plan. Zeke also the reason why he has caused for his war crimes," I agree on what Levi says.

"That's true. That might work," Armin also agree.

"There's no solid proof, but Hange thought it would," said Levi.

"If only Papa could make through this... maybe this plan to be successful," I continued, still reminded about Papa.

"But if we don't know Zeke's location either..." Pieck wondered about that thought.

"That means we need to find that brunette cunt, the Beast, in those bones," I continue her statement.

"I'll take Zeke out. Help me do it," Levi clearly said that as he has been a long revenge against Zeke.

"Captain..." said Reiner.

"Of course, we killed many friends and comrades to get this this in the sky. We can't allow the slaughter to have been nothing," said Jean.

"All we need to do is to stop the Rumbling. I'll do whatever it takes," said Aunt Floor.

"I shot Samuel and Daz and sliced up people I knew. I got called a traitor as I did so all the while telling myself to save the world," said Connie.

"Reiner, tell me. It was agonizing for you, Bertholdt and Annie, right?" Connie asked Reiner.

"I can't even make up for the sins I committed anymore. Even if we save what remains of humanity. I doubt I'll ever forgive myself ," said Reiner .

"So that's why we need to save the remains of humanity at least," Reiner held Connie's shoulder with his hand.

"You're right, Reiner. Even if we, can't make up for it, we still gotta do what we can," said Connie.

"That's right. We're the same , Reiner," said Hannes.

"I never had any right to judge you. I became a murderer to save others," said Jean.

"You know that on the night of the raid on Liberio, Eren said the same thing to me. I feel like I understand what's going on in Eren's head. Could it be Eren wants us to stop him?" he said.

"What do you mean?" Mikasa asked him.

"I mean, it's just a thought that occurred to me," said Reiner.

"Something's been bothering me this whole time . Eren has the power to affect all Titans and Eldians and yet our ability to use our Titans remains unchanged," said Armin.

"Same as mine. I have a strange vision that keeps bothering my mind. I never thought that in the place that I expected the nightmare that pops up in my head turned into real. I never explain to you guys before. If I told you initially, maybe it sound like a bullshit thing. Eren totally busted our mind," I continued and have my thoughts to them.

"You mean Eren is purposely giving us free rein?" Pieck asked.

"Exactly, he's letting us act freely
As if to test how we respond to what's he's doing," said Armin.

"Let say if he's letting us act freely, our main focus is to stop him from that Rumbling shit. Anytime he will do his free will beyond his imagination. I'm really sure about that. You see, since he begin the march from Wall Maria to Marley, the Rumbling march might be quite inevitable. He's totally against the world to just cleansing the people outside Paradis Island," I give my opinion to Armin .

"Why? We might succeed in stopping the rumbling,"said Mikasa.

"It has to be agonizing for him too. Committing genocide... That's not a burden you can just bear. It it was ne, I'd be desperate to leave the Founder's power with someone else. And if that wasn't possible, I'd want it to end...,for someone to end it" said Reiner.

"What?" As Mikasa said, we Titan transported to the same unknown place where Eren gave his speech.

"What's happening?" said Hannes

"What the hell is going on?" said Tommy

"Come on, not this again!" said Chris

"Hold on, did he just listened to what we just said?!" I said to them.

"Eren! Please hear my voice! This is too much! I'm sure that no one will able to attack the island for hundred times! The terror and destruction have been just that extreme! If you stop now, we can end all this big agreeing to a non-aggression treaty! You don't need to kill people anymore and the island will be okay now!" Armin started to call Eren but Eren can't be heard.

"I'm truly sorry, Eren! We were the one who drove you this far!" he continued.

I really can't say his name. He's the reason why Papa had to sacrifice himself. He killed Papa. They keep calling his name.

"Eren! We'll figure out the rest! You don't have to keep committing genocide for our sake!" it's Jean's turn to negotiate with him.

"Eren, I hated you after what happened to Sasha but the truth is, you were hurting too, weren't you?! And yet, I didn't even to try to see things from your perspective at all!" then Connie's turn.

I gritted my teeth and would be my turn. "Eren, I've always hated you since you hurt Mikasa! You're also the reason why Papa had to sacrifice himself to protect us from your atrocities! I still remember when you insulted my family and my ancestors! I won't forgive you this time! I have been tolerate with you when we were young until the day you turned against us! Please, for one last time, I need you to stop to forcing you from marching yourself and wiping innocent people out from this world! I beg you, Eren!"

"I... I want to shoulder your sins with you. The sins you've committed... We're guilty of them, too. So, please. Don't push us away anymore! Please, Eren! Come back to us!"

"You heard them, Eren. Do it now and I'll let you off with just swift kick I'm the ass. Well, ain't it about time you said something?" said Levi

Suddenly, Eren noticed something and Armin started to call him, "Eren!"

"The rumbling will never stop. Now will I leave Paradis Island's future to chance. I will keep moving forward," we can beat his voice.

And then, Levi pointed his finger to Eren, "There,"

We can see him from far away. Mikasa might the first who will chase for him and we follow her and even calling for him.

"Huh? Ain't that...a kid?" said Jean.

"Yeah, but that's Eren!" said Armin

"Why, Eren? You think you can't rely on us?!"

"Why did you leave us able to use our Titan powers? We can talk for as long as we want here, right? Talk to us! We've always been together! Please don't go any farther away! Eren!" said Armin.

"Please listen to us, Eren! I also know you for this quite long! Just because of your goddamn stupidity, you really kill innocent people with your dirty hands! Please, renounce this rumbling once and for all!" and that would be my turn to say to him

"In order to obtain freedom, I will take freedom from this world! But I will not take anything from any of you! You all have freedom! You are free to protect the world's freedom and I am free to keep moving forward!" his continue his words .

"I don't care! You also causing for Papa's death! You took him away from me and my siblings! Then you should be responsible for this! I really had enough of your nonsense shit!" I continue to speak to him.

"As long as we each hold unbending convictions, a clash is inevitable. There's but one thing for us to do. Fight!" he continued his word as I saw him with a blonde girl.

My question in my head is who is she besides Eren? Is that Ymir?

"Then why? Why did you call us here?" said Armin.

"To discuss the fact that there's no need to have a discussion! If you wish me to stop, make me draw my last breath. You have freedom," he ended his speech.

Then,we got back from what we thought.

"What was that? Is everyone okay?" Onyankopon tell us.

"I also feel the same. Seems that Nee-san tried negotiate with him. Damn, my head feels hurt," said Audie.

"It looks like I was right," said Reiner.

"So there's really no way to work this out?" said Jean.

We thought this might be hopeless but Levi said to us, "Looks like we aren't going to solve this by talking. What now?"

"Commander? Section Commander?" Levi asked us for the next planning.

"I might have the plan but I think I need to discuss with my squad," I say to Levi as I turned to my squad.

"Fellas, you heard all the plans that Armin told about? We have to do something and I want to divide the position for each of you. Petra and Audie, you're also included inside The Northern Squad," I said to them.

"Hold on, we both also included?" said Petra. I said to her "Yeah, you both are,"

"We will assist you when you turn into a Titan. We will bombarding him with our Thunderspears," said Tommy.

"If the other Titans emerged from the bones, we will pinned them down with our attack until they stop responding," said Hannes.

"After we finished our main focus to his head, he will stop marching until there are the remaining refugees left in front of him," said Chris.

"Chris might be right. But if he able to control other Titans, this might the hardest part for us. Don't forget that Eren's also the Titan coordinator," said Pär.

"So, let's discuss if our suggestions does make sense for us. When we almost reach there, we will get down the plane and we and the others will charge forward to end his atrocities. Remember when my Papa said: this battle is for our ancestors! Never surrender and fight till the end!" I give the motivation for them.

As we almost reached thee destination through the stormy cloud and the plane is almost out of the fuel. We have to prepare ourselves for our landing.

"Dammit! We're running out of fuel!" said Onyankopon.

"No, that's ok, Onyankopon. I think we almost there. I can see Eren through the explosion," said Audie.

"You're right! I can see him! Prepare to jump!" Onyankopon also can see Eren.

"Audie, let's go! Let's get into the squad!" I call him and he told Onyankopon to take over the cockpit.

"Onyankopon, you get over here too!" said Jean to Onyankopon.

"Not yet! I'll keep going until we're over the Founder! Afterwards, I'll make an emergency landing so make sure you land on the Founding Titan, understand?" said Onyankopon.

"Make sure that you don't die on us, Onyankopon!" said Audie.

"Yeah, I know!" he said.

"Onyankopon, look out!" Mikasa and I warn him to watch out the attack as we almost tumbling down from the plane.

He flew as he dodges the attack from the Beast Titan. We tried to grab something from being fall.

"That bastard's down there. That damned Beast!," said Levi.

"This is our chance to finish them!" I said to them.

"That saves us the trouble of finding him! Target the Beast Titan! Put all your into taking him out!" said Armin.

"Mark my words, my dear comrades! Whatever we do or whatever we fight for, don't fall back and never surrender until our last dying breath! This is for the humanity and this is our redemption to him!" I advice to them to give the motivation before we set ourselves for the battle.

"Let's stop the Rumbling!" Armin continued.

As Onyankopon flying higher and tried to avoid the attack, he tried his best to find the best spot for the landing.

He finally found the best spot for landing, "Now, go!" he said.

Armin would lead his way for the charge as he keeps calling Eren's name. "Eren!"

We follow him as we get out from the plane. The Northern Squad also follow me from behind.

The Beast Titan is about to attack and I would transform myself into Valkyrie Titan and this time I would crystal wings on my back.

I tried to fly using my wings as I could. Indeed on what Uncle Pär said, maybe I'm the Valkyrie to them. I try to avoid their attack

As I landed on the spinal line, I use it as a shield to avoid the attack. The others including The Northern Squad and Aunt Floor and Aunt Sharon continued to charge forward for the attack.

Luca and Lana also turned themselves into Titans. Luca also assist me to fight. We fight side by side. After the others charge forward, then Reiner and Pieck continued to join to fight.

I might worried that Onyankopon couldn't landing the flying boat properly but he flew a little bit higher until the flying boat totally out of the fuel. It might landed to the proper place.

"Armin, all of the command is yours now. I will continue to attack the Beast Titan," I said to Armin as I created the long crystal axe for the battle.

"Roger," said Armin.

"Eren, I have another question to ask you once we drag you out of here. 'In what way are you free?'," said Armin to Eren.

"Eren, I'll revenge for what you've done! You took my Papa from me so I will avenge his death by ending you at all cost!" my words to Eren might be my wish so I can pay my redemption to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 662 25
Tempest(You) rescued Hanji and Levi from the depths of their despairs. She raised them up to become the soldiers they are, and they gave their whole...
51.7K 2.4K 10
Eren Jaeger, adopted son of Levi, now twelve, wants to join the trainees so he qualifies for the Survey Corps. Levi Rivaille, his father, refuses to...
184 9 12
Soooooo........You just joined the Survey corps, they needed you because of your amazing skills. But there has never been any other thought in your m...
144K 4K 17
You have a rough past, your father leaving you for the Scouting Legion and dying, being a assassin, living in the underground, getting caught by the...