RWBY/My Hero Academia - Explo...

By DragonMasterTitan

The world of heroes is in crisis as Shigaraki awakens with newfound power. In the struggle, Bakugou sacrifice... More

The Decision
Extra Info + Character Bios

Remnant

85 1 1
By DragonMasterTitan

Atlas Academy

Oscar Pine groaned as he walked with General Ironwood through Atlas Academy. Another day of training, another bruised body to heal. While his friends got to become official Huntsmen and Huntresses, he was left behind to get closer to their level.

Seeing the boy's annoyance, Ironwood commented, "You're getting better. Pretty soon I'd say you'll be good enough to go on missions with your friends."

Oscar gave the older man a side eye, "You really sure about that? I can barely land a hit on you."

The general chuckled, "Maybe some of the easier missions. But you'll get there some day. Ozpin wasn't so great when he started out, I'm sure."

With an amused roll of his eyes, Oscar stopped as he felt a strange sensation pulse through his mind. It was as if someone dropped a loud object in the next room mixed with the feeling he got whenever Ozpin took over his body. He visibly recoiled as the sensation left as quickly as it came.

Taking notice, Ironwood questioned, "Are you alright, Oscar?"

Getting his bearings, Oscar waved him off, "Just exhausted. I'll be good after a nap." The general was still concerned but chose to leave it as he walked with Oscar to his dorm room. Silently, Oscar contemplated what he just felt.

"What was that about?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

Salem grunted as she felt a strange sensation penetrate her mind. Similar to Oscar, the bizarre feeling disappeared quickly. But unlike the boy, the immortal witch had some idea what just happened.

She paced the room around her, "That sensation, that wasn't natural to Remnant. It almost felt like..." her mind flashed back many millenia ago, when she stood before a pair of mighty dragon deities. "...Them."

After focusing for a moment, Salem's magic traced the source of her experience. "Solitas..." She put a hand to her chin, smirking in contemplation, "I suppose I should give Watts and Tyrian a message, this could prove most interesting."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solitas

Bakugou grunted as he walked around the facility, squinting his eyes through the darkness. With barely any light, he kept popping small explosions in one of his hands to illuminate his path. While there are many terminals and gadgets lying around, the teen ignored them as his mind was focused in his situation.

The last thing he remembers is pushing Midoriya out of the way and....dying. Bakugou shook his head to clear his mind as he came across a large door. As tempting as it is to blast it down, Bakugou simply walked over to a nearby terminal and pushed a few buttons to turn it on. With some simple navigation, he found a command to open the gate.

What awaited him was a wave of cold wind, causing Bakugou let out a loud "SHIT!" as he let out a few medium-sized explosions to generate some heat around himself. Calming down, he stared outside and bore witness to a snowcapped landscape.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow, "The hell? It's supposed to be March." While hesitant, he took a few steps outside of the entrance and looked around. It was then that he noticed his attire was different. While fighting the League of Villains, Bakugou had his normal hero attire but now he somehow is in his much more insulated winter uniform. It's bizarre but Bakugou wasn't going to complain about having some warmer clothing.

But what really shocked Bakugou was when he looked up at the sky. While it was a cloudy night, that did nothing to hide the bright and shining moon. The shattered moon.

The hero-in-training gritted his teeth, "Looks like I really am dead. Always told myself hell would freeze over before I finally bite it, guess I called that on the mark." The afterlife was the only conclusion his mind really came to, unless he was just in a coma and Shigaraki somehow blew up the moon in his sleep. That bastard was strong but not THAT strong...right?

Bakugou shook his head, "Nah, that's bullshit. I'm probably just losing it."

His train of thought was interrupted by the sound of crunching snow, causing him to swivel his head towards the sound. Approaching him are four women, each about his age or slightly older. They are all armed with various kinds of weapons and multicolored clothes. What weird Bakugou out the most though was their loose attire. He's practically shivering in his insulated hero outfit and yet these four had thin clothing and showed bare skin.

The first girl to speak is the blue-eyed platinum blonde with short and spiked hair, a pair of uneven bangs falling down the side her face. She has on a gray tank top that exposes her midriff and brown pants, both articles of clothing connected by a metal ring over his stomach. She also has a white cape with brown shoulder pads wrapped around his body and wrapping on her arms. To top it off, she has metal spikes scattered across her shoulder pads and leather straps on her attire. The last point of interest is a tattoo resembling a thorned plant on her cheek.

Given she has some air of authority to her along with having random rings on her outfit, Bakugou saw fit to name her 'Ringleader'.

The second girl is the tallest and has dark skin, standing out from her paler companions. Her dreadlocked hair is a crimson red, matching her eyes barely hidden by a pair of sunglasses. She seemed to be wearing a white leotard that leaves most of her body exposed to the elements, only paired with black shorts and knee-length boots. Adorned over her body are black cuffs with spikes, like the first girl. She also possesses a thorn tattoo on her upper left thigh.

With a tank and what seemed to be some kind of flamethrower on her right arm, her name is going to be 'Blowtorch'.

The third is a brunette with a bob cut and a dark green jumpsuit under a lighter green jacket. A pale green corset is wrapped around her waist and has fingerless gloves reaching up to her elbows. Like the other two girls, she has spikes on several leather straps, her jacket, and in the form of earrings. Her tattoo is over her right breast, peaking out of her jumpsuit.

With a look of indifference and annoyance in her eyes, 'Sourpuss'.

The last girl is ginger with wild hair left in a fringe and tamed with a loose top bun. Wearing a black T-shirt that hugs her body under a green sleeveless sweater, leaving her midriff exposed like the first girl. Between that and the large monochrome pants, she seemed to somewhat have the most appropriate clothing for the cold environment. While her clothing had the least spikes of the four, the goggles on her head and the large drills on her hands gave her a fierce demeanor, especially with her orange eyes with black streaks on her cheeks. Her thorn tattoo is on her left arm.

'Groundhog'.

Ringleader pulled out a pair of prism-like daggers and addressed her companions, "Looks like we found our intruder, girls."

Sourpuss sneered, reading a whip with thorns, "I expected someone older, or at least more professional. He just seems like some lost kid."

Blowtorch tilted her sunglasses downward to give Bakugou a closer look, "A good sense of style though, love the color scheme."

Groundhog gave a grunt and cracked her neck, "Who cares about what he's wearing, he's got some nerve messing with us!"

With a nod, Ringleader readied her blades, "That he does. Alright girls, let's take him down and interrogate him!" The other three prepared for battle.

Bakugou growled and heated up his hands, making his palms glow bright. He was keeping his mouth shut to evaluate these newcomers but they didn't seem all that patient.
Screw it. Whatever problem they have with him, he'll settle it after he beats them down. No one messes with Katsuki Bakugou.

Pointing one of his hands behind himself, Bakugou launched forward with an explosion, "DIE!!" 

Next time:
Bakugou vs Team BRIR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...