Your Boyfriend: What A Trip

By PinkieKidoCup

This idea popped into my head, and I just had to write it. Hope y'all like it. (If some things don't make sen... More

Chapter 1: Am I dreaming?
Chapter 2: What should I do now?
Chapter 3: Unpacking
Chapter 4: At Least I have my Job
Chapter 5: His Game
Chapter 6: Yes
Chapter 7: Nickname?
Chapter 9: So Tired
Chapter 10: Bad News
Chapter 11: A Drive
Chapter 12: Breaking
Chapter 13: Cafe
Chapter 14: Where's Lucy?

Chapter 8: If only...

104 11 1
By PinkieKidoCup

"Hey, time to wake up." 

"Hmm...five more minutes..." I mumble sleepily. 

"If you don't get up soon, you're going to be late."

Reluctantly, I open my eyes. My sights fall upon Lucy who looks somewhat tired. Did she not get enough sleep last night? Or did she take too many drugs yesterday? I did remember smelling a ton of it when I first opened the door. I hope she took a shower at least...

"Morning sleepy head," Lucy says, smiling tiredly. 

"Is something wrong Lucy? You look like you've seen a ghost." I jokingly state as I uncurl myself from my burrito. 

"...I just felt like waking you up today. I was already awake so..." Lucy seemed nervous when I joked about that ghost part. Did something happen last night? Maybe she's having withdrawal symptoms.

"Thanks, Lucy." was all I said before stretching to get ready. A quick cold shower should wake me up. Sometimes I wish I could sleep in and not worry about work. 

"Um...maybe after work, do you want to...hang out sometime? I know that Tk comes over sometimes, but you and I haven't hung out together." Lucy asks as she walks out of the room.

"..." There is a reason I don't want to hang out with her, it's cause she smells. That and I don't want anything happening since I do hear her bring over people for sessions. I don't even know what interests we have in common. Maybe I should give her a chance. If she tries anything, all I have to say is that I don't swing that way.

I make my way to the restroom where the stench of drugs is most potent. I sneeze as I scratch my head. Well...It should clear out by the afternoon...right?

_

"See you later Lucy." 

Closing the door behind me, I sigh a bit. I agreed in hanging out later today. Guess I'll worry about how to make that individual from Tk's workplace become Peter's interest later. 

"Morning (y/n)."

I look up to see Don staring. I shakenly greet him back. "M-morning to you too Don! What's up?"

"I'm walking door to door reminding people it's almost time to pay rent." 

My heart drops for a split second. I forgot about that! Do I even have enough to pay for the month? I sent most of the money to the hospital in the hopes of paying it off soon. I'll need to save up fast!

"I-I see...I'll make sure to have it by the end of the week."

"Sure, I'll tell Lucy about it as well. You're on your way to work right? I shouldn't keep you held up any longer."

"Right! Good day." 

_

"This person orders almost every day. What are they even ordering? Toys?" I question as I watch the newbie place down the boxes at the mansion again. This place was a long drive. Takes almost the entire day to get there and back.

"I don't know, I'm not rich." The newbie says as he enters the car.

I glance back at the mansion, still amazed by it. Despite the limited color scheme, it still looks grand to me. Makes me pout, if only I was rich...I could have paid off my medical bills already...That and maybe get a restraining order on Peter...or have better safety precautions in place.

"So...when do I start driving?" The newbie asks. 

For the entirety of me having to show him around the workplace, I only allowed him to drive the car once...And once was enough for me to realize this kid has bad directional sense. How did he even get this job?

I nervously tighten my hands on the steering wheel. Well...it's not like a ton of people drive this way...It should be fine...right?

"Okay newbie, you're taking the wheel. Get over here." I hop off the car and walk to the passenger's side. My cane still annoys me. When I get back in the car, I can see the kid grinning like a goofball. So excited. 

"Great! I promise I won't mess up like last time!" The newbie promises.

"Sure," was all I could say as I nervously twitch in my seat. These cars don't have seatbelts. The Boss wanted to cut some expenses. 

"I have a name you know, why do you keep calling me a newbie?" The newbie asks. 

I look towards him as he adjusts his seat. "...When you start doing your job correctly kid."

We drive off. I look once more back at the mansion. Just in time to see someone step outside the house. They look familiar...but we were already too far to see clearly. Although I felt a chill go down my spine.

_

"Aaaaaand that's the last of it! Looks like we're done for the day!" The newbie says as he walks back into the car. I just sit there, holding my chest and breathing heavily. "Awww, calm down (y/n)! My driving wasn't that bad."

"Kid, you're going to be the death of me. I'm driving next time." 

"Man..."

Throughout this long drive, I regretted letting the newbie take the wheel. The kid almost made us drive on the wrong lane, forgot to stop at a red light, and kept speeding. I'm just glad we weren't stopped by the police or hit someone.

I fumble out of the car, just needing to catch a break. I slump onto the floor, relieved to be out of there. I shouldn't have gone to work today...

_

"(y/n)..." While sitting inside his room, staring at his monitor which is connected to a camera embedded in the car, Peter crushes the rose in his hand. The thorns from it puncture his hand, causing it to bleed. That kid...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 12.6K 30
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” yandere!crown prince x ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!reader โ YOU CANNOT AVERT THE CROWN PRINCE'S ADVANCES. โž A coma sends Y/n to another world; and to his terror...
42.5K 812 18
A new school year in high school awaits you! You're excited! New friend's! New classes! New Teachers and other stuff! But you think about the boy tha...
120K 7.1K 25
ใ€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด‡ส€ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡! ๊œฐ. ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แด!สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ ใ€‘ This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...
2.7K 24 10
Yb aka your boyfriend peter from your boyfriend game. Yb has 9 lives as a cat lol spoilers anyways he's after y/n cuz he loves y/n lots but y/n is fe...