Enchanted ~ Mal Bertha & Evie...

Por methbaby666

'There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity... Más

-Enchanted-
-Graphics-
-Prologue-
-ACT ONE-
Chapter one- Proclamation
Chapter two- Princess, dragon & beast
Chapter three- School
Chapter four- Evie's touch
Chapter Five- Tongue
Chapter six- Cookie
07- A date?
Chapter eight- parents day
chapter nine- Coronation
chapter ten- Maleficent
Act Two
chapter 11- blonde hair
chapter 12- Calm in a storm
Chapter 13- Picnic gone wrong
Chapter 14- In too deep
chapter 15- love mixed with the Isle
Chapter 16- I love you, that's real
Chapter 17- Eleven not stupid
Change 18- Queen for wand
chapter 19- Brooke's been spelled
Chapter 20- True love
Chapter 21- Shameless
chapter 22- After party
chapter 23- Trip?
Chapter 24- Water
Act three
25- New home
26- Money's no object
27- Proposal
28- A god wants out
29 - Audrey
30 - A Beast needs her beauty

-Introducing-

8.1K 271 98
Por methbaby666

-Introducing-

-Brooklyn daisy Beast-

"What do you want me to do Mal? Do you want me to kneel for you because I will."

"Evie darling, I'm the future queen i can do what I want."

"Doug, Doug holy shit man I need your help! I have date with Mal and Evie."

"How do you think I felt? Hm you both come here and as soon as we meet you draw me in with a spell and I'm not talking about the cookie."

"I am a gentlewoman, my mother raised me to act with honner but that honner is hanging by a thread, that grows more precarious with every moment I spend in your presence."

-Mal Bertha-

"I'm in love with an idiot... Yes Brooke you are that idiot."

"I'm an isle kid the daughter of Maleficent and you your the future queen. You really think this will work?"

"Evie, I love you."

"Answer me this honestly. If I never gave you that cookie, would you still be with Audrey? And three the of us just be normal students with eachother."

"I'm a bitch and I can live with that."

-Evie Grimhilde-

"You know it's extremely hot when you too argue."

"I'm fine, one of my girlfriends ran away to the isle and the others been kidnapped, I am fine. You hear the sarcasm."

"Please we all know I'm the top in this relationship."

"Heals on or off?"

"So let's make this clear okay, so when we marry you we'll become the queen's aswell? God I feel like I'm in a dream."

-Carlos De Vil-

"Thanks, you know for showing me that I'm not like my mother."

"I like Brooke she's cool maybe if you marry her one day we could live in her castle."

"Really? Because from what I've seen the three of you can't seem to stay away from eachother."

"You think I'm brave?"

-Jay jafar-

"I like food!"

"Can I get this in leather?"

"We won right? There good cheers there cheering cause we won right?"

"You hurt either one of them I will kill you queen or not I'll find a way."

-Jane godmother-

"Carlos is cute don't you think?"

"Can I be honest with you? You never looked at Audrey the way you look at them."

"Thank you for being my first friend and not judging me I know I can be a bit weird."

"Oh my god you like Mal and Evie!"

-Audrey Rose-

"Okay Brookie you need to understand that there evil okay, you and I are the future of this place so stay away from them."

"Why the hell are you looking at them?"

"You left me for them!"

"Tell me you still love me and I'll stop."

-Doug-

"That was awesome you just walked in and said your not kicking her out you don't have that power and bam bam bam!"

"You all make this cool throuple couple."

"Here's the real question where you in love with Audrey or the idea of Audrey?"

"Oh my god. Your in love."

-Chad Charming-

"They are evil!"

"You can't do this you can't keep letting them get away with the damage they cause. Just because you like getting kisses."

"How does it feel to know I'm dating Audrey and your dating two crazy villain's."

-Fairy godmother-

"My dear goddaughter you'll be a great future queen."

"How are you feeling?"

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

-Bell and beast-

"My darling girl you are not just there future but you are mine."

"That's your daughter not mine."

"If they make you happy then well that's all that matters to me."

"If your body and soul feel as they they could burst into flames when they are near."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.2K 1K 16
❝You, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction. Tha...
276 1 5
Mal, Evie, Isla, Carlos and Jay try to adjust to life in Auradon, but Mal becomes overwhelmed with pressure and returns to her roots. Disclaimer: I d...
70.6K 1.8K 50
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍 ⎢ ❝ There is no true love. ❞ ❝ Milo, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eyes? ❞ ❝ This isn't the I...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...