Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 49

30.8K 746 78
By PinkyTsarmi

"The Vanacci isn't just Poderoso's enemy but they are also your enemy. What's your plan, Sir?" Dion asked.

He played on his pen while watching video played on television about the life of chickens. Dion seems wondering why he's watching that but keeps his mouth shut.

"It's hard for us to caught a culprit if he's alone. He can leave with no traces left behind, making him so hard to catch." He answered coldly.

"I agree, Sir." Dion said.

His head tilted as the video started showing that the farmer is feeding chicken.

"Chickens are interesting. Right, Dion?" Magnus asked.

"Yes, Sir." Dion agreed even tho he have no idea if Magnus is being literal or there's a hidden message on his words.

"Is Lady Hera craving for chicken, Sir?" Dion can't help but to asked.

Magnus brows creased.

"What? No."

"You seems to be interested im chicken, Sir. I'm wondering why." Pormal na paliwanang ni Dion.

Yes, very unusual for him to ask Dion to buy him television so he can watched video that's all about the chicken.

"The chickens give me an idea for my next move to destroy Vanacci." He said.

"You'll roast the Vanacci just like what shown in the video, Sir?" Dion asked and pointed at the television where the farmer is roasting the chicken.

"It seems like you still haven't recovered on your hangover, Dion. Done having fun with Zara Phantom?"

Napaubo si Dion at napaayos ng tayo. Napailing siya at muling tinuon ang tingin sa palabas.

"The chicken won't come close if you won't offer a grain. You continue chasing them until you run out of breath, you still can't catch them. But if you have grain in your hand, even doing nothing, chicken run towards you." He explained.

"And your point, Sir?"

"The Vanacci won't come out unless they see an advantage. Drop a single grain on ground and they'll take it. Kung may palay, tatanggi pa ba ang manok?"

Dion still look at him bewildered. Still didn't get it but just trust on Magnus because he know Magnus won't fail. Hopefully.

"Comfirmed the set appointment of Phantom and Valentino next week. They seems interested to be my business partner." He said and stood up to go to their meeting place.

Kumunot ang noo ni Dion.

"Pero pinagselosan mo sila----"

"I know. I have to keep an eye on them. I'll guard them close." He said coldly and leave his office.

"ARE you planning to hide forever?" The lady boss of Vanacci asked the head of the Vanacci.

"Of course, not! I'm still gaining more men to capture that bastard Magnus." The Vanacci big boss said angrily.

The two of them wear mask. Both don't know each other. In that case if one of them got caught it won't trace the other one.

"Why are you only blaming him? When he's not the Poderoso alone--"

"He took everything from me! And he'll pay for it. He'll fucking pay for it." Gigil na saad ng boss at tinanggal ang maskara at itinapon sa dingding.

The lady boss of Vanacci' eyes widen upon seeing the head of the Vanacci. She's already expecting that it's him but can't accuse because of his clean footprints. Wala itong ebidensyang nagpapatunay na ito talaga ang punong Vanacci. But now she just confirmed it.

"It's hard to drag him down because of her wife. He's powerful already and he become more powerful when he married Hera. But that's their weakness, they only care about power. If Magnus will lose his, Hera will dispose him. And that love scheme of hers? She'll forget that love eventually and seek for another powerful men." The Vannaci big boss said wickedly.

"And how are you going to tear Magnus his power? That's quite impossible." The lady boss asked.

"Of course, it is. But everyone's weakness is inside job. I caught one of his investor to get money on Magnus' company and invest on shit project that will eventually fail. I'll make sure that he'll be rat poor so Hera will dispose him."

The lady boss nodded and smirked.

"Easy said than done. He's Magnus Sebastian."

"Shut up," he hissed.

"And I'm also having a hard time gathering men because it seems like someone is sabotaging my move so I can't cater more men...And if I'll find out that you're betraying me, I'll end you." Malamig na banta ng punong Vanacci at saka nilisan ang lugar.

"CONGRATULATIONS! I heard about you and Magnus finally fall for each other. I'm...happy for you." Archiver smiled genuinely across her.

Nasa isang bakeshop sila, for a business meeting. She wants red velvet cake for dessert so she's in this café and since it's time for Archiver's appointment, she decided that their meeting will be held in this café para maisabay niya ang pagkain niya.

Tumango lang siya dito. She has nothing to reply, ano naman ang sasabihin niya, thank you?

"I just hope it's real tho." Dagdag pa nito.

Hindi niya napigilang pabagsak na isinara ang folder na binabasa niya. She coldly stare at him but the guy just give her a kind smile.

"You didn't disappoint me on this project even tho it's just starting. I don't want to lose a good business partner. So, I suggest to keep your opinion about my marriage." Malamig na saad niya dito at ibinalik ang folder dito.

"My bad, Hera." He said apologetically.

Tipid lang siyang tumango.

"You invest big amount on my company, knowing that the Villamor is on the bottom rock the past few years because of grieving. Does your family know you're investing this much?" Malamig na tanong niya habang hiniwa ang red velvet sa kanyang plato.

"They won't mind as long as I invest my money on you." Archiver smiled like a whipped man.

Still, Magnus smile better even if he only smile few times.

Pinilig niya ang ulo niya sa naisip.

"I know you can make my money grow, Hera. I can even trust you with all my money and you'll multiply it. Unlike with your husband." Tumikhim pa ito pagkatapos sabihin ang huling mensahe.

Magnus and her joined force in power but in comes to money they earned, her money is hers alone and Magnus' money is his alone. But she can checked on her phone the status on his bank account since Magnus initiate.

And now she's looking at Magnus' money on his bank account while Archiver is talking, made Archiver's voice inaudible.

Her money is insanely goes up. Her wealth doubled, tripled, quadrupled... But Magnus'...it's insanely decreasing.

"... I was really happy that your marriage work out as people expect it to fail. But maybe it worked out because the growing power." Archiver's word is slowly cam be heard already as she gain back her composure.

"Your organization fused to one, his men become yours and yours also become his. You two ruled the business world. Maybe that made you glad and thought that you love him." Patuloy pa nito sa pagsasalita.

But her eyes stick on his phone as she lool for his recent transaction. He withdraw huge amount of money. What is he up to? May traydor ba sa kompanya nito? Did he lost his card? What the hell, Magnus...

"Money is power and power is money. Power is the foundation of your marriage. But what if...one's losing money?"

Tuluyan na siyang nag-angat ng tingin dito. She throw him her cold look and again, Archiver just gave her a smile.

"Don't get me wrong, Hera. Wala akong ginawang masama. It's all over the news that Magnus is facing crisis. So, I take advantage of this chance to be able to talk to you. To give you advises to be more wise---"

Tumayo na siya at niligpit ang gamit. She has more important thing to do than to listen to this bastard's sentiments.

"I'm calling off this meeting. Magnus is calling me home." Putol niya dito at tumayo.

She intentionally caress her baby bump that made Archiver look at it. Ang ngiting hindi mabura-bura kanina pa ay tuluyan ng mabura.

She turn her back at Archiver. Saktong paharap siya sa entrada at pumasok naman si Magnus sa café. He's with Primo Valentino and Zero Phantom.

"I'm also going, Hera. Want me to drive you home?" Archiver asked on her back.

When her eyes meet Magnus', there's a glint of surprise but immediately substituted by coldness. She forgot when was the last time he look at her like that but seeing that look again making her feel that it was the first time.

"Mrs. Sebastian." Zero Phantom greeted with a teasing smirk when he saw her. Sumulyap pa ito kay Magnus pero ng makita ang itsura ng katabi ay natikom bigla ang bibig.

Naglakad ang tatlo papalapit sa kanya kaya hindi siya nakagalaw. The place suddenly become small for them, and Archiver behind her isn't helping.

"It's been a long time since I saw a Villamor woking in business. How's the island?'' Primo asked but didn't seems to be really care about Archiver.

"Fine. Nothing beats the peace." Villamor answered.

"Let's go, Hera?" Archiver shifted his attention to her.

Magnus' jaw clenched. Magnus is really a jealous man. Archiver ain't really helping at all! He's just making this worst. Ni hindi nga siya pumayag na ihatid siya nito.

"Where are you taking my wife?" Malamig na tanong ni Magnus kay Archiver at pinagdiinan ang dalawang huling salita na sinabi.

"Our meeting is done, I'll send her home---"

"I let Hera drive her car because that what she wants and you'll just claim that you'll be driving her home?" Magnus fired with scowl at Archiver with only thin patience left on his body.

"I'll pay for the damages here just to watch Magnus fight out of jealousy." Valentino whispered on Phantom.

"I-trigger pa natin?" Phantom smirked.

She sighed heavily and put her palm on Magnus' chest to stop him. Napalingon ang binata sa kamay niya at mukhang hindi nagustuhan na ito ang pinipigilan niya at hindi pa pinapaalis si Archiver. Para sa binata ay parang mas kinakampihan pa niya ang binatang Villamor.

"No one can stop him now." Primo Valentino said excitedly when Magnus remained unbothered on her touch.

"He'll whip Villamor with the chair---"

"I'm sleepy. Drive me home, love?" She said softly, nanlalambing.

The extra three men eyes widen upon hearing her say that while Magnus remained still. After recovering, Valentino uncomfortably fake cough, Phantom is whistling and Villamor left.

"Let's go." Magnus said coldly and held her hand to get out of the place.

"H-hey, may meeting pa tayo!" Pahabol ni Zero.

"Tsk. You think he can still think straight after what Hera acted?" Naiiling na wika ni Primo.

He's so silent. Silent and mad. She should have included cold but that's already common sense not to be mentioned. Magnus opened the door for her, she's always the one who opens the door because he know that's what she wants but now, seems like he's threatened on Villamor that's why he's giving her a princess treatment, even if he's mad.

"Get in." He command while holding the door for her.

She slid on the passenger seat. Magnus closed the door and proceed to the driver seat. He didn't missed any more minute and drive the car away.

Nang silipin niya ito ay nakita niyang umigting ang panga ng binata. His hand is tightly holding the steering wheel. His veins is visible making him look hot.

An angry Magnus is hot.

She shouldn't be feeling this way in situation like this. How can she calm him down when she can't even tone down herself?

When they reach their home. Magnus loosen his tie when he step inside. Siya naman ay haplos-haplos ang tiyan. Her bump is so big now. Kung matagal bago lumubo ang tiyan niya, ngayon mukhang bumabawi.

"Magnus..." Tawag niya sa binata at hinila ito sa braso para iharap sa kanya.

She wants them to talk, to explain what happened earlier, that he shouldn't be mad but the fire inside her is taking over her system.

Her hand placed on his chest and was about to unbutton his sleeves when Magnus caught her hand. He's staring at her heavily. And she didn't know if that's lust or rage or maybe raging lust.

"You can't always seduce your way out, Hera." Malamig na pigil nito.

Really?

Bahagyang nanulis ang nguso niya at binawi ang kamay pero mas hinigpitan lang nito ang pagkakahawak.

"I'm not. We'll talk, Magnus. But you know...we can talk after." She almost whispered her last words.

His eyes went darker. He clicked his jaw as he impatiently removed his tie.

"You can't always use your charm to rule me," he said coldly and caught her two hands and tie it loosely using his neck tie.

"Magnus!"

She can easily get off the grip but she choose not to. Her body is unbelievably raging in excitement on his next move.

Napasinghap siya ng tanggalin nito ang bun niya. Bumagsak ang kanyang buhol pero agad nitong sinikop at marahang hinila dahilan para mapatingala siya. He can be more rough and she'll like it but seems that Magnus is thinking about the baby.

If only her tummy is not big, she can feel him more. But Magnus can still blaze her despite the bumpy barricade. The way he look at her and her lips makes her feel sexier than the last time. The way he look at her curvy body before made her feel sexy but right now as Magnus stare at her on her pregnant state is way more intense. Just like he always say to her the last months, her pregnancy is her sexiest state.

"Still, I can't resist you...but we will do it my way." He said in baritone voice before kissing her intensely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 428 36
After countless heartache she felt, Tresha thought that she already mastered the language of heart. Until she meet the man who make words for his liv...
1.4M 39.2K 29
La Croix Brothers' Series #5 Comet La Croix R-18 (Mature-Content)
105K 1.6K 48
SPG-18 | Mature| On-going Start: 3/15/22 End: Book 1 _______________________________________ Two lives bound forever by wrath. Luciana was just an or...
591K 10.2K 22
WARNING: R-18 l MATURE CONTENT l SPG l VERY SEXUAL l READ RESPONSIBLY VALDERAMA SERIES 2 Vin Derick Valderama & Sapphira Audrey Mendez story. Everyth...