Gunnar -- Mafia Love Story

Af NinaArthur_009

Gunnar aka Humza Ghazali, the name itself sends chills down the spine of every single one living in Mumbai. A... Mere

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 41

8.3K 369 51
Af NinaArthur_009

Rhythm stood there, shaking and her heart kept pounding in her chest as she stared at Humza and his determined look. She understood immediately that she was in deep shit for what she did earlier.

"What did you say to me?" He asked his tone hard and even. He clenched his jaw which made it look sharper than a Knife.

"I...I... Um... It's nothing," Rhythm said, while her eyes kept glancing at his hand which was holding hers tightly. She tried to pull her hand off of his hard grip but he held it with such a tight grip that Rhythm was having a hard time.

"I... I...think I should leave," She said while pulling her hand and glancing at him.

"Not until I decide," Humza wrapped her arm around her waist and lifted her off the floor.

Rhythm gasped as he lifted her up and placed her roughly on the huge oval-shaped meeting desk. Her butt cheeks were planted on the desk and he moved in between her legs moving them further apart.

"Humza? What are you doing?" She asked, her breathing began to deepen the moment he moved closer to her. His eyes moved to her eyes to her lips, his jaw ticking while his eyes screamed of punishment.

"I told you," Humza uttered, towering over her, pinning her with his stare, "Not to disrespect me, Didn't I?"

Rhythm gulped hard, her heart slamming against her ribcage in anticipation of what he might do to her.

"And yet, you did!" Humza said, moving his head down to her, his hot breath hitting her skin. His eyes glanced at her lips while he pressed his hands on the desk right beside her.

"Let me go, Huzma" Rhythm said while pressing her hands on his chest, pushing him but he didn't even bulge.

"Why would I?" Humza replied, looking at her. The words just rushed out of his mouth before he could think.

Rhythm stared at him surprised and shocked.

"What?"

Fear began to rush through her veins that moment she noticed the evil glint in his eyes. She swallowed hard and pushed at him, trying to free herself from his cage.

"Let me go, Humza," She yelled at him.

"No I won't," Humza responded, his tone hard, "Not until, I punish you for barging into my meeting room and disrespecting me,"

Rhythm tried to explain to him that she didn't mean to do that but he shut her mouth, "You seem to forget what happened last time when you disrespected me, Rhythm,"

Rhythm swallowed hard, while fear began to creep up her bones, Her innocent eyes stared at him, anticipating the kind of punishment he was referring to. His eyes stared at her hiding his twisted intentions.

He moved his hand under her dress, reaching her bare thighs. Her soft skin against his long fingers felt so addictive to him that he couldn't stop touching her. It had been damn hard for him these days, she was a walking temptation which screamed at him to touch her, tease her, feel her and fuck her.

It was so obsessive.

He slowly trailed his fingers up Rhythm's bare thighs, barely making any contact, his skin tantalizing hovering over her skin and it was enough to make her muscles immediately tense and her core clench.

"Humza... stop it," Rhythm pushed the words out as her body began to betray her.

Humza grabbed her jaw hard, pulled her face close to his and jerked her gaze to meet his, directing the delicious fear through her body.

"I'm going to spank your ass hard until it turns red..." He said, gripping her jaw harder, "... and you beg me to stop,"

Humza wanted to taste her fucking tears as Rhythm begged for mercy.

His words had woken something deep inside her, Something, She desperately hid and stopped it from getting its way up to the surface. No matter how much she tried to hide, her eyes gave up her hunger and arousal and Humza saw it right through her.

Rhythm knew once she gave in, there was no going back.

She pressed her hands on his chest and pushed him away with all her strength. Humza stubbled a step back. Rhythm quickly got down from the desk and tried to run from there, run from him, Run from her husband.

Humza quickly straightened himself and grabbed her wrist, pulled her and pressed her against the desk.

"Don't run from me, sweetheart," He said while holding her arms tightly and pressing her back to the desk, "It only makes me hunt you,"

Before she could say anything, he turned her around and bent her upper half onto the desk, her cheek was pressed to the hard surface as he bent down, reaching her ear.

"Remember this, before disrespecting me, Sweetheart," He whispered into her ear, his lips brushing over her ear.

His hard cock was pressed against her butt and she widened her eyes as she felt his rod-hard dick. As humiliating as it was, Rhythm never felt more turned on. Every part of her body screamed to be touched by him.

"Humza..." He cut her off,

"Quite, We are in a meeting room, People can hear," Humza warned.

Humza grabbed the hem off her dress and pulled it all the way up to her waist. Rhythm shrugged as the cold air hit her bare skin. Humza placed his palm over her butt cheek, feeling her soft skin against his palm with his breathing deepened. His fingers took a hold of her panty and pulled it off and stuffed it into his pockets.

She was bent over, Her ass was perfectly exposed and completely bare in front of his hungry eyes.

"Humza... let me go," She wiggled, not giving up to her carnal urges.

"Quite," He said and her act was met with a harsh slap against her butt cheek.

Rhythm yelped.

He trailed his hand up to her entrance and found her arousal partially leaking out of her. He was amazed to see her intense sensitivity. He wonders how wet she would be by the end of his punishment.

Her soft ass was met with two more harsh slaps from him, "Tell me, Sweetheart,"

"Will you disrespect me again?" He asked, slapping her ass again.

Rhythm yelped in pain and the strange pleasure she felt as he slapped her butt cheeks.

"Answer me, Sweetheart," He slapped her harder this time,

Tears began to roll down her eyes and it hurt badly, she bit her lips hard trying to stop herself from giving in to his stupid demands.

Her stubbornness had earned two hard slaps.

Humza stared at her ass which turned red, his fingerprints etched into her soft skin. His disk twisted in his pants, looking at her arousal and red butt cheeks. He wanted to thrust his dick deep into her and fuck her into oblivion.

He was barely holding himself before he give in to his deepest desires and fuck her right then and there.

"Answer me," He slapped harder, "Will you disrespect me?"

His hard slap let a cry out of her lips which she desperately tried to hold onto, "NO!"

Tears began to stream down her eyes.

He slapped her again, "Tell me,"

"Stop please," Rhythm begged with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Tell me, that you won't disrespect me again," He said, slapping her ass harder.

"Stop, Please, Humza," Rhythm begged, "I... I will not disrespect you again, Please stop, It hurts," She cried.

Humza immediately grabbed her and pulled her towards him, turning her and holding her jaw. He forced her to meet his eyes and wiped her tears. Looking at him, anger began to rise like a volcano ready to erupt but before she could say anything Humza spoke.

"Shh..." He pressed his finger against her lips,

"Your punishment is not finished yet,"

Rhythm stared at him, confused. He grabbed her hip, placing her on the chair beside him. The softness of the chair made her already irritated skin feel a bit comfortable. He bent down on his knees, in front of her and pressed his hand over the armrest of the chair, leaning closer to her.

"There's more, Sweetheart,"

Author's Note:-

Hey guys, Do leave your comments below and like the book.

Love you all,

Take care. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

50.1K 3.4K 50
#2 Legally InsanE ...Hope The one thing I've carried in my heart forever shattered when I met the ruin of me , The Raghuvanshi Heir . One dark nigh...
652K 20K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
102K 2.2K 18
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...
854K 33K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...