The Prime Sayien

By Spiritwolf76

After Destroying the reformatting machine on Cybertron and destroying Darkmount. The Autobots are visited by... More

Unknown Woman
Two Saiyan Bodyguards
Frost Demon/ Super Saiyan Rory
An Angel and Two Saiyans Come to Visit
Android Celina and her Twin
Majins/ fusion
Saiyan Reinforcements/Epilogue

Arcee and Airachnid Become Saiyan

38 0 0
By Spiritwolf76

( The sparring between Iona, Rory, Lara, Caulifla, and Kale suddenly stopped as they all turned their heads toward Arcee and  Kumin to see  Arcee's shape and form begin to change as she begins to shrink to the size of a human. Aboard the  Nemesis, the same thing happens to Airachnid with  Megatron, Knockout,  and  Shockwave watching her. A couple of minutes later and the transformations finished with both  Cybertronians now turned into that of two female Saiyans)

( Arcee)

( Airachnid)

( Aboard the Nemesis)

" ( Looks at her new form through a nearby mirror and marvels at the power that she is feeling as it courses through her). This power is immense. There's no telling what I could do. ( Looks behind her to see Megatron, Shockwave, and Knockout looking at her). Hello boys, how do you like the new me?" Said  Airchnid. " ( fires his ion cannon at her and watches as she smacks it away with her left hand before smiling). It seems that we may yet attain a foothold in this war. Decepticons PREPARE TO MOBILIZE!" Said  Megatron as he, Knockout, and  Shockwave left  Airachnids room to prepare for battle. " ( Yells down the hallway). Once we get there my lord, I would like to introduce myself to our quarry. Now, let so about obtaining that Supersayine form that I saw three of those saiyans use." Said  Airchnid as she began to work on mastering her power.

( Over at the Autobot base)

" ( Flies around the base while laughing in joy at how fast she's going). This is fun, no wonder you guys learned to do this. ( Suddenly feels her left leg get grabbed and looks behind her to see  Rory). What,  you wanna help me break this body in? Well alright, show me what you got partner." Said  Arcee as she and  Rory begin to spar while flying all around the base while staying in the sky and not launching any KI blast so as to not damage the base. " ( Watches  Arcee and  Rory train before looking at Kumi). You had a vile that could turn a Cybertronian into one of you? Did you even test this before you brought it here? Asked  Ratchet. " Relax Ratchet,  it was already tested before it was given to me. (Looks down in sadness). It was given to me by  Rory's father. ( Hears a clash while feeling a shockwave and looks up to see Arcee and Rory clashing wrists). It was given to me by your father Rory, before he was sent off on a mission involving a Cybertronian hunting mission with five other Sayians. The only thing that he was able to send me before he died was this laugh." Said Kumi as she held up a device in her right hand and then presses a button which allowed everyone to hear a female maniacal laughing.

" ( Hears the laughing and then realizes who it was ). She was the one that they were after. ( Feels a sudden rage within her grow as her hair turns yellow for a split second).  So not only did she kill innocent creatures. SHE EVEN KILLED A GROUP OF  SAIYANS!" Said  Arcee as she suddenly transformed into a Super Saiyan. ( Looks at  Arcee with a somewhat o a smile before looking at  Rory to see the bangs in his hair cover his eyes).  I am sorry hun. I know that he would have loved to see the man that you've become. ( Looks at  Arcee). The blood I gave you,  belonged to him. He had tested it using his own blood but was only able to procure that one vile,  but while you were changing  Arcee. I felt a similar energy coming from where I crashed the Decepticon ship ." Said Kumi as the alarm goes off.

" ( Presses a few buttons on the control consul and looks at the main image to see the Decepticons attacking a military base). It would appear that Megatron has chosen to act on our preoccupied state and endanger more human lives. ( Looks at the screen to his left and sees Six signatures leaving the ice demon ship that is hovering over the earth). His actions have drawn out the ice demons." Said  Optimus. " (Looks at Kale and Caulilfa ) I would like for you two to help us with this fight. ( Looks at  Miko). Hang Back with  Arcee and  Rory for now. If there were five, I would have no problem with you joining us. But if I know who the sixth one is. We'll need more experienced fighters." Said  Kumi as everyone but Raf and  Ratchet ran through the groundbridge and toward the battle.

( A couple of minutes later)

" ( Hides behind cover while firing an assault rifle with high heat sable rounds at the Decepticons). Come on Prime where are you? ( Hears a ground bridge open to his left and looks to see  Team prime running through the ground bridge and engaging the Decepticons). Great timing Prime,  hold on a second. ( Spots, Optimus, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and  Ultra  Magnus but doesn't see  Arcee). Wheres Arcee? ( Looks toward the ground bridge and watches as  Kumi, Iona, Lara, Caulifla,  and  Kale fly through the ground bridge and then fly into the sky toward the six ice demons). Good luck up there. ( Looks to his right to see Rory, Miko, and  Arcee sitting on an armored  Truck next to him). So, I see that another Saiyan has arrived on earth." Said  Fowler as  Arcee laughs at him.

"It's me Fowler,  it's Arcee." Said  Arcee with a smile while  Fowler looks at them in shock. " How is this possible, why did you turn yourself into a saiyan?" Asked  Fowler. A little help from a vile that Rory's mother gave me. ( Looks at the direction of the battle between the autobots and Decepticons). An because I'm not the only one that's turned herself into a  Saiyan. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE AIRACHNID!  COME ON OUT SOE WE CAN SETTLE THIS!" Said  Arcee as  Airachnid floats from the sky and twenty feet from  Arcee, Rory, and  Miko. " Why Arcee,  if I didn't know any better. I'd think that you were anxious to test out our new powers." Said  Airachnid as she and  Arcee flew at each other before beginning their own battle in the skies.

( Play this song while reading this part of the chapter)

( Over with Kumi's group. They were currently in a battle with Ragnar, Chill, Rimi, and two other Ice demons named  Obsidian and Glacier. While Kumi battled Ragnar, Iona battled Glacier, Lara battled Obsidion, and Caulifla and Kale dealt with  Chill and Rimi. From down below their battle looked like a show of fireworks due to the constant clashing of energy and ki blasts there were thrown every now and then. But while those battles took place in the sky. They were unaware of two more Ice demons that were coming from the far right side )

( Glacier and Obsidian)

"( Looks to his right after Sensing two strong energy signatures).  Miko,  if you can go  Super Saiyan. Use it now. We got two unknown energy signatures headed this way. ( Looks at  Fowler). Tell your men to  Hunker down now. This area is about to become another warzone." Said  Rory as he and  Miko flew off to intercept the two unknown signatures. " ( Flies ahead of  Rory and spots two  Ice demons headed their way). Hey Rory look, it's the one you meet last time. Looks like she brought along a friend. You take the one you fought last time. I want the new arrival." Said Miko as she attacked the female ice demon, Toma, while Rory flew toward Nilla. 

( Toma)

( Over with  Arcee and Airachnid)

" ( Blocks a few punches from Arcee). I must say Arcee, I'm having a lot more fun than when we had previously fought." Said  Airachnid as she kicked Arcee away before flying at her. " I hate to agree with you. Though I think it's because of our new sayien blood. It gives off a sense of thrill during a battle." Said  Arcee as she punches  Airachnid away. " Which is something that I can not wait to test out. After all. ( Looks to her left and watches as  Rory and  Kumi get knocked toward Arcee only for them to stop right next to her). I am the one that killed Rory's father. ( Smiles at the look of shock on Rory's face and the look of rage on Kumi's face). Myself and a group of decepticons had set up a trap for a group of Sayiens as a way to try and thin out their herd. Looking at  Rory Reminds me of how I killed him just like I had killed Tailgate." Said Airachnid with a smile until that smile soon vanishes after feeling a tremendous rise in power from Arcee, Rory, and Kumi.

" ( Looks at  Arcee while in her super saiyan three state). YOU'D BETTER KILL HER BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH MY FIGHT OR ELSE I WILL! I WILL NOT HAVE HER MOCK THE MAN I LOVED!" Yelled  Kumi as she quickly flew at  Rangnar and punched him hard in the face which sent him forty miles away and then flew off after him. "( Looks at   Arcee while still feeling a rise of power from within himself).  Don't hold back Arcee, or else mom may not hold back in the next sparing session. ( Looks at Nilla). It's time we kicked things up a notch." Said  Rory as he entered Super  Saiyan two which from how everyone else stopped their fight to look toward him felt a lot more powerful than  Kale's  Super Saiyan form before he and  Nilla flew off higher into the sky.

 " ( Looks at  Airachnid with a smile). To be honest,  I'm ok with his mom destroying you Airachnid. I got rid of my need for revenge against you a month ago so it doesn't matter to me how your end comes. ( Powers up to Super Saiyan two). Now, let's have some fun, shall we?" Said Arcee as she flew at  Airchnid who transformed into her Super saiyan two state but at a slightly weaker power than Arcee's. " Oh don't worry Arcee,  for you know I won't disappoint." Said  Airachnid as she flew at Arcee.

( The battles between Kumi's group and Ragnar's group had escalated to an even higher degree. Both sides raised their power as they went. The battle went on for three full hours. While the battle between the Autobots and  Decepticons seemed to be reaching its climax with the  Autobots gaining the upper hand)

" ( Puches  Ragnar away and then hits him with a beam-like ki blast which knocks him thirty feet away). It's over Ragnar,  Our fight ends here. ( Summons a large amount of  Ki to her left hand and flies at him). THIS IS FOR ALL THE PLANETS THAT YOU DESTROYED! ( Flies at  Ragnar at an extreme speed before punching him with the ki-enclosed fist before releasing the large amount of KI into his cheast point bland and watches as the blast tears a whole in his cheast as he then falls to the ground dead). Now I just need to go help  Iona and Lara. ( Feels a tremendous rise in Ki and looks over toward  Rory and  Arcee's fight). You two are going to become the most powerful people I know." Said  Kumi as she flew off to help  Iona and Lara.

" ( Looks down at the battle between the autobots and  Decepticons and spots the  Decepticons losing many of their forces and then smiles once she spots  Optimus tell his autobots to disengage the decepticons before watching them quickly back away from the Decepticons). It Seems  Megatron has grown weak, a pity really. But it will make this all the more sweater. ( Gathers a large amount of Ki into both of her hands and watches it grow). FAREWELL MEGATRON,  YOUR LEGEND WILL LIVE ON IN HISTORY" Said  Airachnid as she throws the sphere of ki at the decepticons. " ( Watches as the Sohere flies toward the  Decepticons and then looks toward  Optimus and the rest of team prime to spot them far away from the coming explosion). Optimus,  have everyone take comer inside the warehouse now. that amount of energy will cause a major explosion and I don't know if the humans inside the facility will be safe if that falls apart on them." Said  Arcee.

" Sound Advice Arcee. Autobots, inside the facility. Now,  quickly." Yealed  Optimus as he and the rest of team prime ran side the facility through the garage door that was big enough for a semi-truck. " ( Watches as Optimus and his Autobots run inside the facility only to then quickly look up and see the giant sphere of ki heading toward home and his Decepticons).  What, who would dare to? ( Looks closely behind the sphere of KI to see Arachnid's smiling face). AIRACHNID,  YOU DARE BETRAY ME. I WILL SEE YOU SUFFER FOR THIS!" Yelled  Megatron as he and his Decepticons are destroyed by the large sphere of  Ki.

" ( Look to her left to see  Ragnars dead body before quickly looking to her left to see  Caulifla and  Kaledeal with  Chill and Rimi). Looks like we lose this battle. ( Looks at Glacier, Obsidian, and Toma). You three, we must retreat. This battle is lost. ( Looks at  Airachnid). As for you,  join us. Our queen will have use for power like yours." Said Nilla as she, Glacier, Obsidian, and  Toma flew into space. " ( Smiles at  Arcee). See you around Arcee,  till next we meet." Said  Airachnid as she flew off after the ice demons.

" ( Lands on the ground with  Iona, Lara, Caulifla, and  Kale). That should keep them off of earth for now. Great work everyone. ( Looks to her left to see  Arcee, Miko, and Rory land on the ground next to  Caulifla and  Lara). You three did great today,  though it looks like we've got some work to do since you've achieved super Saiyan two." Said  Kumi as  Team Prime,  Fowler, and every marine or scientist in the facility walked outside toward them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 970 15
Y/D is the last of the original predacons, but no one knows it because he learned to transform. He's remained in hiding ever since the Great Cataclys...
192 8 8
During a mission with the autobots. One of their human allies learns that there is part of their life that is unknown to them. This piece is connecte...
495 1 9
When a battle with the Decepticons endangers a friend. One of the Autobot's human allies will learn that she is more than she ever thought possible...
471 2 8
During a battle with the decepticons. One of the autobots human allies unleashes a power that shocks all but one member of the autobot faction. Littl...