๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... More

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-8-

5.8K 165 19
By erwenc_

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

I slipped the panties off her legs, my eyes never leaving hers as she smiled.

She was so beautiful, so beautiful.

She watched as I clasped the soft material, bringing it up to my nose and inhaling her arousal with a deep groan. It was so natural and promising, I shouldn't have been enjoying another woman's scent. Especially when my wife existed.

Illithyia sat up on the bed, moving towards me and wrapping her arms around my broad shoulders with a wicked smile. I was digging up my own grave with no remorse or fear whatsoever.

"Fantasising about you is my favourite part of the day," she whispered, her lips lightly brushing over mine and she pulled away with a chuckle when I tried to kiss her. "You're very impatient, Mr. Vasudevan."

My hand squeezed one of her ass cheeks as I tilted her head up to meet my gaze. "I'm not afraid to show you how much I want you, hermosa."

"I'd love that, but today, you'll have to follow my orders." She loosened my tie then pulled me closer, "you're going to learn how to be patient."

"Your orders? What makes you think I will?" I raised a brow, earning a giggle from her.

"The door is right there, and your car is outside. I'm sure you know how to make your way home," she winked, licking my lips slowly and I groaned.

It didn't help that my pants were tightening with each passing second.

My gaze was unnerving and challenging, but she didn't change her mind. It surprised me: a woman telling me that she would be in control. I loved being in control, but today, I had to submit in order to get what I wanted.

Nevertheless, I was eager to know what she had in store for me.

"Be my guest." I shrugged and she smiled slowly, stroking my stubble before pushing me away from her.

"You're going to watch me touch myself," she breathed, her statement making the air escape my lungs.

I didn't respond, instead pushing my hands into my pockets and keeping my cerulean eyes trained on her. It was challenging, provoking, and my heart leapt into my throat when she spread her beautiful legs before me, revealing her glistening pretty pussy lips for my eyes only.

Holy shit, she was perfect. Bet she tasted like honey.

Despite how wrong everything felt, I couldn't look away when she trailed her slender fingers over her rosy sensitivity, a soft sigh slipping past her lips.

I began to twitch while she traced her slit, her walls pulsing slowly as she became so wet, it trickled down in a tempting manner.

I sharply inhaled when she slipped her finger in, a sweet, sexy moan sounding from her throat and I thought I was going to die.

Her back arched and her lips parted, her head tilting deep into the pillows as my lustful eyes gazed intensely at her. She was a fucking goddess. Seeing her like this made my body temperatures rise, it had been my wildest dream to see Illithyia in this position.

"Havier," she whispered, her voice entangled in desire as she thrust her finger at a lovely pace. I bit my lip hard when she added the second one, my erection pressing against my pants within minutes.

My morals were screaming at me, warning me to walk away immediately. She was probably inebriated, hence her explicit actions, but fuck it, I loved every moment of it.

I moved even closer, inhaling her sweet, heavenly arousal and I resisted a sigh. Everything about her was so beautiful, a hedonist like myself was ready to head to Hades.

"Oh my, yes Havier," she moaned audibly, the symphonic sound causing my precum to ooze out. If I wasn't buried deep in this girl by the end of this week, someone would pay a fine price.

My thoughts began to spiral out of control as I thought about how pretty she'd look, her body bound in ropes that would bring her pleasure, the material rubbing against her dripping pussy while I rotated and elevated her from the ground.

Or how I'd provoke her endorphins with a flogger, tainting her ass with pretty coloured imprints, ranging from pink to red.

How I'd fuck her blindfolded, clamping her nipples and hearing her pleasured screams echo through the room. If anything, I would love to give everyone a show of how beautiful she'd look and sound at the club when I did fuck the living life her.

"Thyia, shit," I breathed, my inner beast threatening to protrude as my eyes darkened, my feet bringing me closer and closer to her.

She didn't know what she was getting herself into, and that was the scary part. She just didn't know what I really liked or what I was actually capable of. Vanilla sex was not my thing, I was very invested in adventurous sex that smelled like danger.

Her back curved off the bed, and in that moment, if someone didn't hold me back, I was going to devour her until there was nothing left of her.

She was nearly on the edge of her climax and I could tell by the strong scent of her arousal and how her fingers glistened more and more with each thrust.

I stopped her hand, moving on top and like the starved beast I was. A shiver coursed through her body when she looked into my eyes, marvelling at the perilous side that she had just summoned from the dead.

And it was here to haunt her, for life.

"So fucking sexy, baby," my voice dropped by a couple of octaves, and she gasped slightly when I positioned her wet fingers in my mouth, sucking them slowly as my midnight eyes focused on her, manipulating her fiery sapphire orbs into a hypnosis that enticed her to submit.

Submit to me, her master.

She would, in due time she would.

"Havier," she gasped when my hand gripped her thigh, my bicep caging her as I went a little further up, feeling her warm, velvet pussy beneath my skin.

My eyes rolled as I groaned, and when I added pressure, a moan escaped from Illithyia.

"I'm going to devour you pretty baby, I want to feel you cum against my tongue." I licked her cheek as she hummed, tilting her head so I could kiss along her jaw, all the way down to her promising pussy.

Her dress had rode up to her waist and in all honesty, I wanted to see her fully bare. But my main concern right now, was the treasure between her legs. I needed the taste of her essence in my veins, in my soul.

I flattened my tongue against the pink bud, earning a half-gasp, half-moan from her. She wrapped her leg's around my shoulders, her hand moving to grip my hair gently.

Hmm, she's exactly the type I like. The type that needs to be tied up.

Her body moved up along with my powerful licks, and my deep hum reverberated through her, causing her walls to pulse in desperation.

I buried my tongue in the sweetness of her divine cunt, delving as deep as I could. I loved the way she felt, the way she smelt, I loved everything about this moment.

Her thighs tightened as I began to eat her good, my mouth moving with a swift, professional pattern that swirled and slid all over her sensitivity until she was clawing at the luxurious sheets between us.

Her back rose from the plush bed to meet my mouth, and I smirked against her warmth, kissing her softly and slowly until she gave in, her orgasm flowing out of her like a long-anticipated action.

I emitted an open-mouthed moan against her oozing pussy, my bottom lip settling just below her sweet hole so that nothing would go to waste.

I tasted all of her, the translucent fluid pouring into my drenched mouth as it coated my contracting throat muscles. God I was loving this. It could become a habit.

"Yes baby," I breathed against her sensitivity, kissing her one more time before I came up, her sweetness lingering in my mouth.

"Wow, you're a maniac," she breathed when I came up, biting my lip after the heavenly gratification that I had been dreaming endlessly of. I'd finally sleep peacefully, and I'd go back to my wife and slip in bed beside her as though I hadn't just eaten out our daughter's therapist.

"I know, and that's only a tenth of it, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 28.2K 68
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong until it snapped. He took the flimsy mater...
5.9K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
23.2K 1.1K 8
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
808K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...