πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 59&60

1.4K 82 8
By Payu_Rain20

                                           ★★★★★

                           ★ BROKEN ★

JAY PARK MANSION***

Hwasa managed to get down from the bed, a groan did not fail to escape her lips. Her body aches her a lot as it was almost filled with bruises.

Last night still felt like a dream to her, she couldn't believe Jay would go that far in beating her up.

"You'll pay for this, Park" she groaned as she made her way to the bathroom. She was naked as she couldn't even put on her clothes, her body felt uncomfortable with that.

She returned to the room and met Park sitting on the bed, she rolled her eyes before making her way to the door.

"Why aren't you putting on a cloth?" Park asked, stopping her from taking any further move.

Hwasa didn't answer him and he stood up from the bed, walking towards her.

He stared at her body before looking at her face.

"I think I love your body this way, because no man would want an ugly woman" he smirked.

"Next time, don't ever think of trying to steal from me again. I told you right, if you ever betray me I won't hesitate to kill you" he said.

Hwasa swallowed hard. That moment, she didn't want to regret being his girlfriend, at least not now.

"Right. I got my investors back" he suddenly announced.

Hwasa stared at him.

"Be expecting Jungkook' downfall soon, I just can't wait for him to go bankrupt" he grinned.

"What did you do to him?" Hwasa asked slowly.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," he said.

"Get yourself something to wear and stop walking around naked" he added before walking out of the room.

Hwasa placed her hand on the wall to balance herself as she tried to understand what Park just told her.

"What's he up to?" She wondered.

"I need to see a dermatologist as soon as possible," she muttered.

This is a chance to help Jungkook, a chance to get back to him.
**(I use Park because that sounds more classic than Jay, so don't get confused guys, it's still the same person 😉)**

****

JIMIN'S RESIDENCE***

Jungkook removed his lips from Jimin's n*pple and transferred it to his lips, kissing him with deep hunger.

His hand went to his flat breasts as he massaged them, still kissing him hardly. He wanted to stop himself but damn, he was too sexy to resist, he couldn't even control himself anymore.

"We need to stop," Jimin said in-between his moans.

"I know, Cara," he muttered.

His lips left Jimin's and he rested his head by the crook of his neck, breathing in his smell.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you more," he replied.

He smiled against his neck before placing a soft kiss on it.

***

Hana walked into the living room to find it empty, no single soul was present.

"Is he gone?" She asked herself, referring to Jungkook.

"I should ask Jimin" she muttered as she made her way to Jimin's room.

"Jimin?" She knocked on the door.

Hearing his Mom's voice, Jungkook removed his head from Jimin's neck as they both stared at themselves.

In a speed, Jimin pushed him away and quickly got off the bed, pulling his pajamas over his chest.

Jungkook stood up and almost immediately, the door opened and Hana came in.

"Oh, you're still here" Hana said when she saw Jungkook present in the room.

"Yes, he wanted to tell me something," Jimin said rather nervously.

"Okay, you should get going, it's getting late already. I just wanted to confirm if you're still here" Hana said.

"Okay Mom," Jimin said.

Hana left.

Jimin faced Jungkook and they both stared for a while before he broke the gaze.

"Erm, you should get going," he said, avoiding his gaze. He couldn't believe he lost control of himself.

What if his Mom had caught them? He couldn't imagine what would have happened if they were caught in that compromising position.

"I'll escort you outside"  he muttered and walked to the door.

He was about to open it when Jungkook held his hand, he slammed his back to the door gently.

He touched his chin and raised his face so he could meet his gaze.

"Are you avoiding me right now?" He chuckled.

"I'm not," Jimin replied, looking around his room. Why is he just realizing his  room is so beautiful?

Okay, perhaps because he's avoiding his gaze.

"Cara,," Jungkook called softly.

Hearing that soft voice, Jimin's mind betrayed him as he raised his head, staring at his eyes.

"Are we gonna act this way when we just had a hot make out?"

Jimin's cheeks flushed red and he hid his head in his chest shyly. He just didn't know why he's suddenly getting shy around him.

Was it because he was the first man to see his body?

"I love you," Jungkook said.

"I love you too," he replied rather quickly.

They both bursted into laughter at the same time. He removed his head from his chest, placing his cute tiny hands around his waist.

"You should get going," he muttered.

Jungkook nodded and kissed him briefly. They both left his room, thankfully they met no one till they got outside.

"You can go in now, sleep tight baby" Jungkook said when they got to his car.

"You too," Jimin smiled.

They both shared a hug before finally departing from each other.

****

AT THE HOSPITAL***

Mrs. Kim rushed into the hospital with the nurse, her eyes wouldn't leave her daughter who was placed on a stretcher. Her head was bandaged already.

"My baby! Please don't leave me, Mommy is sorry please" Mrs. Kim kept crying.

They got to the OR and the nurse prevented her from going with them.

"You need to stay calm ma'am, a surgery will be done on your child as soon as possible. Let's just hope for the best" a nurse said before leaving Mrs. Kim alone.

Mrs. Kim fell to the floor as her tears kept falling like a river. She didn't want to lose her daughter, no, not her Hyeonji.

"I'm sorry, please be safe for me" she cries.

****

THE NEXT DAY***

"Ma'am?"

"Mrs. Kim?"

Mrs. Kim snapped her eyes open when she heard her name. There were traces of tears in her face as she slept off while she was crying.

"Nurse" she sprang up from the chair.

"How's my baby? She's fine, right? Please tell me she's fine" she rushed, staring at the nurse expectantly.

"Thankfully, the surgery went well and she has been transferred to the recovery room" the nurse said.

Mrs. Kim breathed out in relief.

"Thank you Lord, thank you" she mumbled.

"Can I see her now please? I need to see my daughter" she said.

"Not now, we're still administering some treatments on her, so you'll have to be patient"

"Thank you so much"

The nurse left.

"My baby, I'm sorry" Mrs. Kim whispered. She couldn't even imagine what would have happened if she had lost Hyeonji.

*****

JEON INVESTMENT***

Jimin entered Jungkook' office with a cup of coffee in his hand. He placed it on the table and went behind him, massaging his shoulders softly.

"You should stop overworking yourself," he muttered.

Jungkook smiled and held his hand which was on his shoulder.

"Then I'll gladly do that if I'll be receiving this treatment from you" he said.

Jimin smiled and continued massaging his shoulder.

There was a sudden knock on the door and Jimin quickly moved away from him.

Jungkook frowned. He really hates it when he acts that way, maybe it's time to announce their relationship to the employees.

"Come in" he said loudly, though the person outside will barely hear him.

The door opened and a lady dressed in corporate wear entered the office.

"Good afternoon sir" she greeted politely.

"I did as you instructed sir, we talked with the Secretary and he agreed to see you tomorrow" the lady said.

"Good" Jungkook nods his head in satisfaction.

"Keep being in touch with him, make sure you don't lose contact" he instructed.

"Yes sir"

"You can go," he dismissed the lady.

"What do you intend to do now?" Jimin asked him.

"I need to get the truth out of him," Jungkook said.

"How? What if he's loyal to his Boss?"

"He won't be able to refuse me, trust me" he smirked.

"You're unpredictable sometimes" Jimin muttered and he smiled.

****

SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL***

Jimoon, Suga and Lisa sat in the cafeteria having their lunch.

Jimoon had a sad expression on his face. That morning, he was overly excited to get to school just to see Hyeonji. The kiss they shared the previous day kept popping on his head and he couldn't wait to see her.

But he was disappointed when she didn't show up in school.

"Can't believe she didn't come to school today" he muttered sadly.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked beside him.

"Yea" he faked a smile. He should just wait and see her tomorrow.

****

JEJU ISLAND, 8PM***

Cecilia was sitting on the bed, staring into space when she heard a knock on the door.

She stared at the door without saying a word, she knew it was the maid as it's time for dinner.

The door opened and the maid entered the room.

"It's time for dinner, ma'am," she said.

"I'm not hungry," Cecilia muttered, looking away from her.

The maid sighed and sat beside her on the bed, she held her hand.

"Ma'am, you can't keep starving yourself this way, you'll end up getting sick"

Cecilia smiled sadly.

"Maybe that's what I truly want. To get sick and then end this miserable life" she muttered.

"My children must have forgotten my existence, to my family, I'm dead. What's the use of being alive then?"

"I'll help you" the maid suddenly blurted out.

"Tomorrow ma'am, you'll be free" she smiled warmly at her.

Cecelia stared at her wondering what she meant by that word.

****

SEOUL***

J&J RESTAURANT***

Hana sat on one of the chairs in the restaurant sadly, there was no sales since the day started. No single soul has visited the restaurant till noon.

"Chung, what's wrong? This is unusual" she complained.

Chung Hee sighed. Truly that was unusual for them, the restaurant wasn't running well for them but still, no day had ever been like this.

"This is our only means of survival, we can't start stressing Jimin again" Hana kept talking.

The restaurant door was suddenly opened rashly and about ten hefty entered, their sights terrified Hana a lot.

"Who are you?" Chung Hee asked, moving away from the counter. He came to face them and a heavy punch landed on his face.

"Chung!" Hana ran to him.

"Destroy everything you see here, don't leave anything untouched!" A guy in black ordered.

The men got to business as they started destroying the restaurant.

"What's going on here? You can't just barge in here and start spitting out nonsense!" Hana shouted.

Chung Hee stood up and faced him

"Stop this nonsense you're doing or I'm going to call the cops" he warned.

"The cops?" He laughed but it didn't lasted for a second

"Beat him up"

Hana's eyes widened as another set of men started hitting her husband.

"No, no please stop! Stop that!" Her screams fell on deaf ears as her husband was beaten mercilessly.

She rushed to them and bit a guy's hand, the guy glared at her and pushed her to the floor roughly, her head hitting the floor hard floor passed out immediately.

"Hana!!!!" Chung Hee shouted. He was helpless at that moment, he couldn't even do a thing to save his wife and their restaurant.

He continued staring at Hana's unconscious body till his eyes felt drowsy. The men were still hitting him and he could feel himself getting weak as the minutes passed.

"Hana" he whispered and closed his eyes, losing his consciousness immediately. His whole body was covered in blood.

"Let's go" one of them shouted and they all left the place, leaving the restaurant in disorder.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

Jimin was writing something in a note when his phone rang. He checked the caller ID and was surprised to find Jimoon calling him.

"Is something wrong?" He wondered and picked the call.

"Hey Jimoon, what's wrong?" He asked but all he could heard was Jimoon's crying voice.

"Jimoon?" He quickly stood up.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He rushed.

"Jimin, Mom... Dad.."

"Jimoon talk!" Jimin shouted.

"You need to come home Jimin, Mom and Dad are unconscious and..."

Jimin didn't bother to hear him finish before he hung up, rushing out of the company. The only thing his mind was screaming was,, his family.

****

Jimin rushed into the restaurant and his eyes widened when he saw everywhere upside down. Involuntary tears escaped his eyes, this was their hard work, this was his parents' sweats.

He rushed past the restaurant and ran to the passage leading to their house. He entered the house and met Jimoon pacing around the house in tears.

"Jimoon!" He called.

On seeing his brother, Jimoon rushed to him and hugged him.

"What happened here? What happened?"

"I returned from school only to see Mom and Dad's unconscious bodies in the restaurant. Dad's body was covered in blood" Jimoon sobbed.

"What?" Jimin quickly broke the hug and rushed to his parents room.

There his parents were lying on the bed unconscious, Chung Hee's body was covered in bandages.

"I called a Doctor who treated them," Jimoon said behind him.

"Dad..." Jimin whispered in tears as he stared at his father's body.

"How could this...." He sobbed.

"Who could have done this? Who??!!" He screamed.

His mind immediately went to Mr. Jeon and he folds his fist.

He cleaned the tears in his eyes and faced Jimoon.

"I'll be back soon, look after them" he said.

"Where..." Jimoon was still saying but he was already gone.

He sat beside the bed and held his Mom's hand.

"Mom, please don't be like this, wake up" he mumbled.

****

JEON FAMILY HOUSE****

Jimin stormed inside Mr. Jeon study room, anger clearly visible in his face.

Mr. Jeon smiled when he saw him, he placed the newspaper by the table before giving him his full attention.

"You're here just like I expected," he said.

"How could you? How...." Jimin's tears fell before he could complete his sentence. His family was his weakness and he knew, that was why he used it against him.

"I told you your family will pay for it, you thought I was joking, right?" He smirked.

Jimin glared at him, he closed his eyes tightly before going on his knees.

"Please.... Save my family" he whispered.

"I'll do anything you ask of me, but please save my family" he begged in tears.

"Leave my son's life" Mr. Jeon said

"Leave Jungkook' life and your family will be safe"

Jimin cried loudly, his tears wearing the tiles. This was a hard decision for him. Was he ready to give up his love for his family?

TBC...

Oh my poor baby 😭😭😭

Please follow my account guys Payu_Rain20, it won't take you much. Just appreciate me ok and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 23K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...
105K 6.6K 24
Churn. My stomach churned whenever I saw his eyes glancing towards me. My stomach churned whenever he talked to me. My stomach churned whenever he ca...
294K 12.8K 16
❝He is playing the role of Destroyer: Monsters, Mayhem, Himself.❞ ~ After being raised by a schizophrenic mother, Caden He...
118K 5.2K 100
Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Park jimin, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by their fathers, joinin...