someday, somehow | angel devi...

Od AmarisxxLuna

❝I think I have lived long enough. I am tired.❞ ╰┈➤a story about a devil who is an angel that has no interest... Více

someday, somehow
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven: last

chapter five

1K 70 111
Od AmarisxxLuna

"Angel!" You happily greeted him. As Angel turned around, his hair was blown by the wind. Everything went in slow motion as you watched his beautiful face slowly form a smile.

"y/n! Good morning."

"You're here!" You said as you happily marched towards him. You stopped five feet away from him and showed the curry buns in your hand. "Tah-dah!"

"Of course, we promise to meet, right?"

It's been three months since you and Angel first met, and for the first time in your life, you finally have something to look forward to. All the beating, the pain, and the sadness magically fade away every time you see him standing under that big old tree, waiting for you.

Angel, on the other hand, is as happy as you are. This is the first time in a long time the young devil feel alive again. Everything that people say about him is meaningless now. What matters now to him is you... Only you. And if god permits, he wanted to stay by your side forever.

"Hey, Angel." You called. You are now both sitting under the tree, munching your curry buns.

"Hmm..." he hummed as he shifted his gaze to you.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?" He asked, tilting his head to the side while biting the curry bun.

"Just do it... and no peeking!"

Angel didn't say anything and just obliged. He closed his eyes and waited for your next instruction.

You excitedly put your hand inside your pocket to get something. "You can open your eyes now."

The angel devil slowly opened his eyes and saw you dangling a small toy in your hand. It's a small plushie of you and him, holding each other's hands.

"I—I made this for you. I found some scrap fabrics and decided to make you a gift. This is my thank you for all the things you did to me, and since I can't touch you, I made this plushie of us holding hands."

The Angel devil's eyes widened in surprise as his lips couldn't help but form a smile. "This is the first time someone gave me a gift." He said and carefully extended his hands.

Angel took a closer look at the plush toy that you placed in his palm. Even though it was made from scraps, it is well-made. "I'll keep it forever, y/n. Thank you!"

You peered at him to see his reaction, and your heart began to race. He's smiling from ear to ear, and it's gorgeous... He's gorgeous. "I wish I could reach out and touch you, Angel."

Angel flinched and looked at you. "There's a way, but I'm afraid to risk it."

"Why?"

"I don't want to make a mistake and take your lifespan, y/n."

"Then we'll be careful!"

"But..."

"Please?"

Angel stares at your e/c eyes, and sees how eager and excited you are. After a few seconds, he sighed in defeat. "Fine but this will be the first and last, y/n."

"Okay!"

"Do you have your gloves with you?"

"Ah yes, yes." You said and took your small bag. You then opened them and took the gloves that Angel gave you before. You handed it to him, and Angel put them on.

"This may not be a direct contact, but with this cloth, in between, I can touch you." He said and laid his hands in front of you.

You lowered your gaze and looked at his palm before returning your gaze to him. "May I?" You asked, and Angel gently nodded.

You took a deep breath and took his hand in yours. Angel grasped your hand and slowly intertwined his fingers with yours. Even though he's wearing gloves, you can feel the warmth of his hands, and that's enough for you.

You stared at your hands while The Angel Devil stared at your face. He felt this weird feeling again in his stomach, while his whole face feels so warm.

"Look, Angel, I'm holding your hand!" You exclaimed happily as you turned to face him. Angel didn't say anything and just leaned in close, placing his index finger on your lips. He then slowly closed his eyes and kissed his finger. Your lips aren't touching, but you can feel his breath brushing against them.

You were taken aback, but you didn't hate it... in fact, you felt butterflies flying all over your stomach. This is how the boss's daughter described the feeling of being kissed.

His scent began to linger in your nose. It smells like lavender. You thought. Angel slowly opened his eyes after a few seconds. He gave you a brief look before quickly moving away. His face flushes from blushing as he quickly remove the gloves and place them on the ground.

"Sorry! I should've done that! That was dangerous and I—I put you at risk. I'm really sorry!" He stood up and was about to fly but you stopped him.

"Wait! Angel!"

Angel froze and lowered his gaze. Your gazes are locked, and he can see that you, too, are blushing. "I—I uhm... I didn't hate it, Angel. Please don't leave."

"Are you not mad at me?"

You looked down to hide your blush and shook your head in response. "That's—that's my first kiss, and I'm glad that it was you." You mumbled.

Angel let out a long sharp breath before he crouched down, burying his head in his knees. "I thought that you will hate me... I don't want you to hate me, y/n. I—I usually think before I do something, but when I'm with you... My body is moving on its own."

I think Aki was right. I am indeed in love with her.

"I'll never despise you, Angel... Never!"

Angel raised his head to look at you. His features suddenly relaxed upon seeing your soft face, smiling at him. Angel smiled back before speaking.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Aki?"

"Hmm?" Aki hummed as he lit the cigarette in his mouth. "What's up?" He added as he puffed a smoke. Power and Denji immediately peered behind Aki to listen to what Angel is about to say.

"How—"

"How?"

"How..."

"Just say it! Damn Angel!" Power said, punching the wall beside her.

"Tch. Nevermind." Angel clicked his tongue and turned around. He tried to take a step forward but hesitated. He took a deep breath and faced his colleagues again. "How do you make someone happy?"

"Ohhh, someone? Is that an animal?" Power asked.

"Idiot!" Denji smacked Power's head before speaking again, "He said SOMEONE so he means... A devil?"

"Tch." Aki grabbed something from his pocket and showed them to Power and Denji. The duo's eyes widened upon seeing their favorite candy. "Go fetch!" Aki said and playfully threw the candies to the other side of the alley. The two raced to get it first, leaving Aki and Angel alone.

"They... They're different, huh?" Angel said while watching the two fight for that candy.

"Yeah. They're both simpletons." Aki puffed another smoke before speaking. "So, you want someone to be happy?"

"Yes! I—the girl I mentioned last time... I like to see her smile more, so I'm thinking of doing things for her, but I don't have any idea."

"Well... First off, what does she likes?"

"Curry buns?"

"Maybe buy her those?"

"She always has them... I want something more special."

"Then what other things that she likes? Books? Music? Movie perhaps?"

"Books? She liked this book..." Angel paused as his eyes lightened in delight. "I know what to do!"

"Angel said to meet him at this hour... I wonder why?" You mumbled as you walked into the woods. It's already 6:00 pm, and the sun is now setting. The last time you two met, Angel asked if you could go to the woods a little later because he wanted to show you something.

You managed to finish all your work early and sneaked out of the mansion without them noticing. It's a risk, but it's the risk that you're willing to take... for him.

"Angel, why did you ask—" You didn't finish your sentence when you saw the big old decorated with led lights. Angel is dressed as a prince and stands beneath that tree.

"Gotcha!" Power said, pushing you. You obliged as your mind is still confused about what was happening.

"Skirt!" Power shouted.

"Skirt," Denji repeated and handed Power a long skirt. She then put them around your waist, covering your jeans.

"Gloves!"

"Gloves!" Denji said and handed the blood fiend the long silk gloves. Power reached for your hands and put the gloves on.

"Ha! Perfect!" Power said, dusting her palms. "Oi! Denji!" She called.

"Oh yeah!" Denji ran behind the tree to get something. He then returns with a flower in his hand.

"Flower for milady," Denji said and handed you a flower.

Puzzled, You accepted it and turned your gaze to Angel. "Who—What's?"

"Oh... They're my colleagues. Power and Denji." The duo stood in front of you and bowed.

"At your service." They said and unison. You chuckled, covering your mouth. They're so cute.

They then approached Angel and extended their hands while bowing. The young devil took money from his pocket and handed it to them. "Go now," he said.

"I want Udon," Denji said.

"I want Ramen!" Power said, pushing the young lad. She then took the money from his hand, and the two of them raced out of the woods.

Angel smacked his forehead while shaking his head. "Sorry, those two... I don't have anyone to help me, so..." Angel was cut off when you suddenly laughed. A carefree laugh that made his heart race.

"They're cute, Angel," you said as you wiped the corners of your eyes. You then lowered your gaze and saw that you were wearing a princess skirt. "What's this? It's so cute."

Angel took a deep breath to calm his nerves before speaking. "Remember in the book when the Princess hosted a ball, but left to ask Luan for a dance... Her first dance?"

"Yes! I love that scene."

He pressed a button, and music began to play. You looked around, amazed at how beautiful the surroundings are... It's simple yet magical...

Angel walked closer to you. "I want to have this dance with you." The Angel devil bowed and extended his hand. He's also wearing long gloves as protection.

You smiled and bowed before accepting his hand.

Angel grasps your hand and pulls you under the tree. He then twirls you around, earning a light squeal followed by a giggle from you.

"I know that I said last time that I won't touch you again? I'm now eating my words because I can't help it." He said and placed your hands on his shoulders while his hand held your waist.

"Well, I think with these gloves, we're well protected, so I think it's fine," you chuckled as you both started to sway to the music.

"Yeah. We are."

There's silence for a while as you try to etch everything in your mind. While you are busy looking around, Angel is just staring at you, mesmerized by your beauty.

"This is beautiful, Angel. Thank you for this... Thank you for being there for me... Thank you for making me feel special." You said, smiling as you returned your gaze to him.

"You're the reason why I'm so happy right now. Thank you for coming into my life, y/n... Keep smiling for me, eh? and I promise that I will do everything in my power to protect your smiles."

It's been two days after that dance and your heart is still fluttering. That moment kept replaying in your mind, bringing smiles to your face. Thank you for coming into my life, y/n. His words echoed in your mind, making your heart skip a beat. You unconsciously held your chest as you realized something.

I like him! I really like him!

Humming a song while wiping the floor with soap, a group of guys walked in with their muddy shoes on, leaving a mark on the wet floor.

"You looked happy these past days, y/n. I wonder why." The man with a mohawk said as he stood in front of you.

You didn't respond and just continued to wipe the floor. "Hey! I'm talking to you, bitch!" He angrily said and kicked the bucket of water beside you. He then bent over to grasp a handful of your hair, pulling them up to meet his gaze. You let out a faint whimper because of the pain.

"Is it a boy? Are you happy because you met a boy?"

"No. That's not it."

"Liar! Do you think the boss won't notice? How frequently do you go out to buy ingredients when there were tons stored in the fridge? Why, y/n? Are you meeting someone? Are you planning to leave this place?"

You glare at him and try to resist, but his grasp is too hard. "Ohhhh—angry eyes, I like it." He said and leaned in close to whisper in your ear. "But you can't leave this place. You are bound to serve this family until you die... or if you want, I can tell the boss to—"

As he continued to whisper in your ears, your eyes widened in shock. Tears started to form, and your whole body began to tremble in fear.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.5K 448 6
A boy raised to be a weapon travels to Japan with hopes of finding a lost love and escaping his tormentors, but ends up getting caught even deeper in...
30.9K 957 29
‡ 𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝖲𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈, 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗁𝖾�...
1.8K 43 12
ღ... "i love you cursed or not.." "even if i died more than twice..?" ღ... aki hayakawa was forced to get a j...
17.2K 108 12
🚬 Hello readers, thank you for reading Chainsaw man! One shots. This book will include a lot of spoilers from the manga and a lot of angst and dark...