Mogeko March 2023

By Teary_Skies

A collection of smut fics for Mogeko March 2023 18+ only, some pairings and prompts will be disturbing, read... More

Mogeko March 2023
Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov
Wadanohara: Idate x Tatsumiya
Obsolete Dream: Gyakuten x Sullivan x Chishibuki
Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane
Seaside Dispatches x Sickness: Satanick x Victor
Genderbend: Envi x reader
Character Death: Daimonji x Cosmea
Bunny: Satanick x Artamos
Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various
Magic x Corruption: Satanick x Ivlis
Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki
Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb
Rain: Met x Lobco
Dancing: Met x Hanten
Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber
Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader
Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou
Roll Swap: Idate x Gris
Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora

350 3 6
By Teary_Skies

CW: Overstimulation

Grora struggled against the grip Wodahs had on her. "Let go," she groaned as she was dragged away from the castle library. He didn't let go as he continued to pull her down the long halls of Blancblack Castle. Demons and angels alike gawked at the two, some chuckling at the display. She tried fruitlessly to shake her wrist free, head leaned back, exasperated sigh whisking out of her agape mouth. Her feet dug tirelessly into the floor, stunting Wodahs quick pace.

"God, you're insufferable!" he snapped, glowering at the angel just behind him.

"You're the one dragging me!" Grora retorted sharply, shaking her hand gently as if to remind him. "What did I do? Why are you whisking me off in such a hurry?"

Wodahs shook his head in disbelief, as if her very existence annoyed him.

She smirked at the head angel. "Are you finally going to confess your requited love for me?" Wodahs' scowl worsened. and he turned on his heel, yanking her along. "Ah, okay, okay," she droned.

A large black door stood at the end of the hallway. A storage closet that was unused by Etihw or Kcalb in recent days. They had given it to Wodahs to store gardening materials. Grora, peered at it quizzically as he dragged her along. As they drew close enough, he opened the door pulling her in. It was organized and clean, a wooden table in the center of it and shelves lining the walls holding all kinds of supplies.

Wodahs shut the door and ushered her in front of him, glaring daggers. "Seriously, what's gotten into you, you're never this forward," Grora said, turning to face him and leaning back on the table.

"Did you ruin my garden bed," he muttered, posing it not as a question, but as a figure of authority who already knew the answer.

The angel shrugged, keeping eye contact with the man blocking the door. "I don't know what you're talking about," she responded simply. Wodahs narrowed his eye, and drew closer to her. She laughed his approach off. "Seriously."

The head angel gritted his teeth, taking another step towards Grora. She looked on, not the tiniest bit intimidated. "I watched you do it," he growled.

"Ehh?" Grora smiled slyly, breaking eye contact. "Must've been a different angel," she replied, shrugging.

Wodahs closed the remaining gap between them and pushed Grora back with one hand, forcing her down by the collar of her uniform. She went to kick him off of her but he stepped between her legs easily. Her back pressed to the table, she was pinned down effectively.

"Oi, chill out, I didn't touch your flowers!" she shouted, overpowered easily.

Wodahs continued to glare at her, using his free hand to grab her leg and begin twisting it painfully. Grora struggled against him but his strength outweighed her own severely. "Just say you did it," he ordered.

She tapped his arm, struggling to breath against his grip tightening down on her chest. "Cut it out!" she gasped. He twisted her leg even more and she yelped in pain. "You're going to break it, stop!" Wodahs' dead serious look didn't ebb and he applied more pressure. Grora struggled, trying to kick him away.

"That's the point," he informed her pointedly.

"Wait, wait, okay, wait," Grora bargained, realizing how serious Wodahs was. He arched his eyebrow at her expectantly. "It was me, I admit it! So cut it out, okay?"

Even with her confession Wodahs didn't let up on his grip, twisting it more. The pain became almost excruciating.

"Wodahs!" she cried out, her hands desperately trying to claw his away from her leg. "What gives!"

"You're being punished for your deeds."

"Do it a different way!" Grora shouted desperately, trying to convince the stubborn angel. "Any other way!"

She felt the grip on her leg loosen and the pain recede a little bit. "I'm all ears," Wodahs told her, glaring daggers, his hand still firmly holding her in position.

She looked up at him. "I don't know, just don't break my leg, Etihw and Kcalb will be upset," the angel reasoned, relief flooding her.

He took a moment, glaring at her still as he weighed his options. Eventually, he let go of her and Grora sat up immediately, curling her legs to her chest as she remained on the table. They watched each other, the silence that had pooled around them broken only by their breathes.

"If you're not going to do anything, can I-"

She was cut off as Wodahs leaned his face close to hers. Grora's mouth hung agape in response. She felt his hand caress her face gently, moving his finger under her jaw and closing her mouth to kiss her. Her eyes remained wide as he did so, shock filling her. She kissed him back gently, unsure of his intentions. This hardly felt like a punishment, after all. The head angel deepened the kiss, cradling the nape of her neck as he did to support her. the gentle action as a whole was a one-eighty from the Wodahs she was confronted with just a few moments prior.

He pulled away and Grora blinked at him with her one good eye, utterly confused by his sudden kiss. "U-uhm," she stammered, avoiding eye contact.

Wodahs caressed her face again, gently pulling her face up so she couldn't avoid his cold, calculated stare. "I thought all of those confessions had been nothing more than jokes?" he asked, a small taunt hidden in his tone.

"What are you doing?" Grora asked, swatting at his hand, intimidated by his closeness.

"Punishing you," Wodahs informed her. "You said anything, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Shouldn't you be happy that your love is being returned?"

"Well, sure, but-"

"Then? What's the issue?" His face drew in close to hers again, intense stare locking with her one good eye. "Or, are you scared, Grora?" She felt a shiver run down her spine, and anxiously swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Scared? Of you?" she asked, laughing sheepishly.

"No, of being reminded that your feelings will never be returned," he told her coolly.

She blinked up at him. "I don't have feelings for you," Grora said quickly. "I have a lack of feelings for you if anything. Do whatever you want."

"I will."

His lack of hesitation made Grora pause in her thoughts. She looked into his eye and became aware of just how serious he was. Wodahs pushed his chapped lips into hers again with the same intensity as before, sliding his tongue past her lips. The kiss was a passionless dance, but it felt good all the same. Grora leaned into his touch more, allowing him to take control. Wodah's wasted no time pulling her cloak off her shoulders and discarding it to the dirt covered floor.

"Oi," she said, pulling away from him and tapping his arm furiously. "Take better care of my clothes!"

"Ah, like you did for my garden bed, correct?" he asked, shutting her up effectively.

He kissed her again, and Grora felt his hands travel down her frame, toying with the bottom of her uniform's dress. He pulled it off of her quickly, breaking contact with her for a mere moment. Her exposed body shivered from the cold drafts in the storage closet. Wodah's empty hands grabbed onto her small chest roughly, groping her petite breasts as best he could.

"Isn't it rather lewd of you not to wear a bra?" he asked, breaking their kiss and watching the angel pant.

"Oh, fuck off!" Grora scoffed. "My boobs are too small to warrant wearing a bra!"

His fingers stroked over her erect nipples gently. "And this?" he inquired.

"It's freezing in here!" she exclaimed.

Wodahs toyed with them more, pinching softly. Grora frowned, her eyes narrowing. She felt her cheeks get rosy as he did though, and in an attempt to hide her body's response she turned her head away. Wodah's rolled the sensitive buds in his fingers and she felt his eyes boring into her. His silver hair peeked into her vision as he craned his neck over to lean in towards her face again. He poured over her with another kiss, forcing her head forwards again with his assertiveness.

Grora felt her head spin from how good the kisses felt paired with his deliberate motions on her chest. She leaned in, kissing him back with the same passion. The sensation of his tongue on and around hers was intoxicating as it expertly danced. Grora moaned breathlessly into his mouth as the kiss continued. She felt Wodahs lean into her body, and she lowered her curled up legs to allow him closer. He took the initiative, gracefully pulling his weight on top of the table, not breaking the kiss. He leaned over her, his scent seeping into her smell and taste. She felt her body press in closer to him, more breathy moans escaping as the kiss continued.

Finally, Wodahs pulled away. Both of them panted hard, regaining their breath little by little. He ceased his soft movements on her chest and gently pushed her down to be lying on the sturdy wood beneath them. He moved on top of her, straddling her hips.

"How much farther are you taking this?" she asked, eyeing him, cheeks red.

"Until you've learned your lesson," Wodahs responds curtly.

Grora pushed at him. "I already get it."

He watched her struggle, amusement written on his face plain as day. "Hey, you said anything," he reminded her. "If you'd like I could just break your leg instead."

The ultimatum rang clear as day. Grora continued pushing at Wodahs, regardless. "Well, I dont really want you to do that, either," she stated.

"Drop your arms, then," he ordered.

"No thanks," she replied, smirking up at him.

He glared at her and grabbed both of her wrists tightly, fighting against her to pin her to the table. He easily secured both wrists with one hand, and trailed the other one lightly down her frame. Grora struggled against his grip as his face leaned towards her chest. His chapped lips grazed against her nipple lightly, causing her to struggle more, throwing her torso up. As she brought her body up, he opened his mouth latching onto her nipple and forcing her back down with ease.

His tongue flicked around her quickly and she felt her back arch involuntarily. His lips curved up on Grora's skin and he sucked and bit into her small mound. She felt his free hand slip lower, dancing over her clothed sex. He pressed into her gently through the cloth, rubbing in slow, deliberate motions.

He pulled his mouth away from Grora's breast, Smirking as she silently squirmed beneath him. "You're pretty wet for someone who said they wouldn't feel anything."

"Am not," she bickered.

Wodahs stroked his hand over her sensitive bits repeatedly, causing her back to arch. "Your body certainly says otherwise." He dragged his fingers up towards her abdomen before slipping them underneath the cloth, tantalizing the angel beneath him. Grora gasped as she felt cold fingers make direct contact with her. He spread her lower lips before gently stroking her clit.

Wodahs teased her, watching her body react to his touch closely. Every arch of her back, or shallow gasp, or stifled whimpers that escaped her slightly parted lips. He moved quicker, skillfully rubbing in small circular motions. Grora beneath him, felt soft moans beginning to leave her throat, her arms becoming relaxed in his grip.

Feeling her relax from his strokes he loosens her grip on her wrists, giving her pleasure his full focus. Wodahs fingers dipped lower, tracing her entrance before inserting two fingers inside. Grora's back curved up, more moans filling the room.

He curled his fingers inside of her, eliciting more moans. "You seem to be enjoying yourself," Wodahs teases. Grora's eyes are closed and her head is off to the side as she moans and pants from the pleasure. The knot in her stomach feels more and more noticeable and her hips begin moving with Wodahs' movements. "Are you close?" He lets go of her wrists moving his now free hand to her chest and pinching one of her nipples.

Grora feels an explosion of pleasure as her walls coil around Wodahs fingers. Her arms move forward and she grips his black pants reflexively, nail digging through the fabric. Wodahs allowed her to ride out her orgasm, watching as she writhes underneath him.

After her body calms down he takes his fingers out of her, and pulls himself off of her and the table. Grora sits up after him. "You're done?" she asks, narrowing her eyes.

"Not in the slightest," he informs coolly, leaning over her and kissing her deeply again, while pushing her back down. He breaks the kiss before using both hands to slide her panties off and Grora watches with silent, hidden anticipation. Meeting her gaze impassively, Wodah's pulls his pants and boxers down his cock springing up.

"W-wait, hold on," Grora pleaded, beginning to pull herself away from him. His strong hands gripped her legs and pulled her back in place before spreading them apart. "It's too big, it won't fit."

Wodahs cold merciless gaze made her feel small. "This is a punishment, Grora, take it," he ordered, lining his length up with her entrance.

She struggled against his tight grip on her legs. "Fuck that! You've had your fun, let me go!" she yelled.

Wodahs picked up Grora's panties and balled them up. Leaning on top of her to keep her pinned down, he kept her mouth open to gag her with the panties in his hand. She struggled wildly until they were secure, the juices that had clung to them from her last orgasm mixed with her saliva, the salty taste spreading in her mouth.

"You're too noisy," Wodahs told her, his hand covering her mouth to keep the panties in. "Besides, aren't you happy? You get to have sex with your crush," he mocked. The tip of his long member poked at her entrance as Grora struggled against him. He smiled sadistically down at her, amused by her reaction, before slowly inserting himself into her. Grora cried out with a long moan, her back forming an arc as she reacted.

The head angel wasted no time, beginning to thrust into her. Pleasure sparked through her body as he did and she couldn't stifle the rhythmic moans that followed his movements. It wasn't long before her hips were moving with his, helping him with the process. Her mind felt dizzy and she could only focus on the pleasure she was receiving.

She heard Wodahs grunt as he thrusted faster, pounding into her. Grora couldn't think straight, moaning softly through her gag. "You're moving all on your own, you know?" he told her.

She nodded, opening her eye and meeting his gaze. It seemed to encourage him as his hips repeatedly hammered into hers. Wodahs repositioned his hands to steady himself as he thrusted and Grora's head snapped back as she moaned loudly. Her mouth agape, the balled fabric in her mouth fell unceremoniously.

"M-more," she begged.

Wodahs used one hand to pull her face so he could stare at the mess he'd made of her. "What was that?"

"Give me more, harder."

"Thought you weren't enjoying this," he growled, slowing his pace down. Grora groaned moving her hips still chasing a now far off climax. Wodahs let go of her chin and forced his hand onto her waist stopping her movement effectively.

Grora glared at him. "Just keep going."

His pace slowed more, movements like soft strokes from a paint brush. She could only feel hints of pleasure mixed in with a heavy feeling of being stuffed full from his cock. "I am though, aren't I?" he cooed.

"Faster."

"How come?"

She huffed, cheeks darkening and eyes darting away from the man on top of her. "Just do it."

"Like this?" Wodahs stopped moving all together, careful not to stimulate any part of her.

"Your dick's shit," she hissed.

He didn't say a word as his pace picked up to a speed it hadn't before. He slammed into her over and over and over again. Grora screamed in pleasure, fighting against his firm hold on her waist so she could buck her hips. His hold on her stayed tight as he thrusted deep into her. Grora's toes curled and uncurled as she moaned, unable to feel anything but him.

"Is it now?" he grunted.

Grora's couldn't respond between the desperate moans that were fleeing from her mouth. His thrusts were relentless and she could feel herself right on the precipice of bliss, struggling wildly to just be able to move her hips with his. As the ledge she was on crumbled and her moans turned into screams of his name, Wodahs repeated his question. Her walls coiled around his shaft as she came. As her body finished sending waves of pleasure rolling through her body she came to the realization that Wodahs had little intention to stop.

"W-Wodahs, wait," Grora squeaked as his merciless pace continued.

"What's wrong? I thought my dick was shit?" he asked, quoting her directly. His cold glare rested on her skin as she writhed from the pleasure coursing through her body. Her body chased after another climax as he rammed into her.

Grora moaned wildly, head tilted all the way back as her mind went blank. His hips snapped back into her, skin slapping together. The table legs made small creaking noises as his rough pace continued but Grora had no trouble drowning most of it out with her moans.

Again she felt a climax build deep in her gut. Her tension causing her to desperately fight against the hand keeping her in place. Wodahs watched her, his gray eyes cold and calculating. Her back arched reflexively as pleasure spread through her. She felt the tension in her gut snap and her walls coiled around him once again. Screams of pleasure tore from Grora's throat, and his name left her mouth over and over again. Her sensitivity only grew as he thrusted into her and she desperately clawed at the wood beneath her.

"You look pretty pathetic all fucked out like this," Wodahs told her, his ruthless pace never slowing. Grora couldn't respond as she felt every thrust clearly, sending quakes of pleasure through her body. "I'll stop if you tell me the truth."

Unintelligible babbles left her mouth as she tried to speak between the moans and Wodahs laughed at her. She felt her pleasure coil in her stomach. Panic about Wodahs mercilessness finally sank in as she realized that she'd be in real danger of falling in love with the head angel if he continued. She screamed again as she came. He forced her to ride the orgasm all the way through and continued pounding into her.

"I guess I could just use you until you pass out, though," he considers.

"N-nooo," Grora whimpers, unable to say much else. Soft whines spread through the room, and her body aches from the quick, unending pace. "I-I love youuu, pleasee." tears bead at the corner of her eyes. At her genuine, weak confession Wodahs' tight grip on her eases and his pace falters momentarily.

Grora moves her hips on him weakly, grinding down as if she hadn't had enough. Wodahs notices her desperate movements and goes back to ramming into her. Her head lolled back as he did so.

"I-it's good," she moaned out, tears slipping down her cheeks.

"You're taking it well."

Grora could feel his cock twitch inside of her deep warmth. His thrusts became sloppy, and danced without tune. She matched him desperately.

"C-cum inside," she begged, crying out from the pleasure that had tormented her for however long Wodahs had been toying with her.

With one final deep thrust he plunged his cock into her. His hot seed flowed in her and she felt hot sticky liquid force itself out around his thick cock. She screamed as it filled her, moaning desperate 'I love you's' and his name as she came again for him. As Grora twitched beneath him, he removed his cock from her.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson," he stated coolly, picking his own and her clothing off the ground and resting hers on the table. He began to dress himself.

Grora's head felt too fuzzy to move and her throat hurt from the moans that had torn themselves free.

"Don't remain here too long." He finished pulling his pants up, not sparing her a second glance. She didn't respond as she heard the door open and then close again, the cool air helping bring her body back to reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 921 26
(Credits to the artist!) This is my second Reader x Fanfic ever! But I'll try to post a chapter every week! WARNING: MIGHT HAVE LEMONY PARTS IN IT! G...
4.1K 52 5
This story is Fanfiction of my own making extending from the anime Kamisama Kiss (One of my absolute favorites!) #TOMOE&NANAMI #FOXDADDY .This story...
45.4K 351 28
This story will include fluff, smut, and not much angst because they've already been through enough :-( This is something I've been wanting to do for...
20.4K 276 22
It's in the name! This involves Smut/Lemon,Fluff,angst and more, I try my best to update this frequently ^^