Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 18

1.9K 142 12
PraytoNamJesus

I awkwardly sat in the van taking us to the main part of the academy. Sitting beside Jiwoo of course since everyone else made me uncomfortable. The only downside was Casein nitrate in Jiwoos arms at all times. Always making me feel like I'm going to die at any moment. At some point, I knew I'd get used to it just as Jisuk has become used to a talking cat and Wooin knowing it's Kayden Break. Finally, the van came to a stop and I was able to open the van door, stepping out first as I couldn't bear the suffocation I felt from the awkwardness because I was there.

Practically tearing the Van doors open, I stepped out, my heart almost dropping to my stomach when I really saw other awakeners greeting Inhyuk not far away. "Wow! It's so fascinating to know this facility exists on an island!" Jiwoo awed at the academy, absolutely delighted by this new place as I unwittingly slipped behind him, trying to stay out of sight since the boy was the same height as me. Well, sort of since he's starting to grow all of a sudden. Somehow, knowing I'll probably end up being the shorter one of the group kinda irked me but besides that, I slipped a hood on from my jacket, trying to hide Kains red hair. Besides Jiwoo, it seemed everyone else was amazed by how huge the academy actually is. Honestly, in my opinion, it has to be huge. Because it's housing and teaching awakened ones. People with powers...it'd be weird if it wasn't sturdy, big, and made for young awakeners. If hyung was here, he'd just chuckle at their surprising lack of common sense.

Well of course Jiwoo is a whole different story. Since he's still new to being an awakened one. "This is the first time I'm meeting you in person. I usually see you from afar" someone approached Inhyuk, his hand extended out for a handshake. "I'm Suhan Kang from Beakho" My eyes glanced at the person. Squinting as Inhyuk introduced himself. Suhan Kang is already known to be the next leader of the organization, someone I have to be wary of alongside Casein Nitrate and Inhyuk.

"Hm?" I flinched seeing someone staring at me. Tugging my hood down so they couldn't see me. "Excuse me. I need to confirm your identity before you can enter the academy '' the person reached out to grab my hood when Inhyuk spoke up. "He's a manager-in-training!" He walked over as Jiwoo slowly moved away, no longer being my little shield. "That explains why I can feel anything from the kid" I heard Suhan Kang speak while also gazing at me. Fuck!

"Still, we need to know who he is-'' letting out the longest sigh imaginable, I slipped off my hood. I was hoping I'd be able to enter without revealing myself to the staff yet knowing it'll be quite the glares. As predicted, Suhan Kangs eyes practically popped out of his sockets seeing me as well as his companions who stumbled away, realizing who I was. Anyone could tell the red hair was inherited by South Korea's 2nd most powerful awakened one. And his only son known as a bastard of a man looked to them. His red eyes threw them off for a moment as well as his unexpected beauty. "I'm Kain Hua. The one who's a manager-in-training" I bowed, trying to be as respectful as I possibly could. Once the shock everyone felt washed away, the obvious disgust showed on their faces as they didn't even respond, walking away as they wanted nothing to do with such a despicable human being.

"Since everyone's been identified now...we'll lead the students to their dormitories..." Suhan glanced at me, knowing well I'm not a student and that I'll most likely reside in the employee/teacher building. "Mr.Goo. The principal is waiting for you. Please follow me" Suhan finished, walking to Jiwoo and Wooin as Jisuk, Subin, Jaehyuk, and Boyoung followed one of the Beakho members. "Are you Jiwoo and Wooin?" He asked. "Yeah!" Jiwoo chirped happily as he pointed to one of the other Beakho guys there. "You can follow him," he said as Jiwoo and Wooin rather glanced at me, both hesitant to leave. I furrowed my brows, confused as to why their acting so differently compared to the story where they both followed without resistance. "Is there something wrong?" Suhan asked. "Ah- well..." Jiwoo scratched the back of his head, glancing at me again.

"What?" I finally asked, crossing my arms as I hated everyone's eyes on me again. "What about Kain? He's the only one without guidance" he said when Suhan kept quiet. "I'll guide him Jiwoo. Don't worry" Inhyuk patted Jiwoos back, a smile on his face as usual. Excuse me? Guide me? But isn't Inhyuk going to meet the principal first? Don't tell me..."You're not planning on letting Kain Hua meet the principal with you, are you Mr.Goo?" Suhan asked, looking between me and him. All blood drained from my body hearing this. Me!? I'm going to- NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! NOT THE PRINCIPAL BECAUSE OF ALL CHARACTERS HES THE MOST LIKELY TO CATCH ON IM AWAKENED-

"I-Inhyuk-" I was going to ask him if I could just follow Jiwoo for now and he could come get me AFTER his meeting but Inhyuk simply nodded at Suhans question. "Yes. He's also a representative of the Hua organization under the direct command of Mr.Hua himself" hearing this, Suhan stayed silent again. As if he couldn't retort that. I panicked. Why isn't he saying no!? Say it's not allowed!?! "I may be fathers rep but does that really mean I HAVE to meet the principal-?" Finally I asked. My shaking hand pulled at Inhyuks sleeve to get his attention. "...all representatives of the respective organizations must meet the principal at least once" Inhyuk explained, looking at my hand on his sleeve. "B-but there's no young awakeners attending the awakened academy under Hua! So-" Suhan sighed, hearing me trying so desperately to get out of it when he clicked the pin he held. Rendering everything silent. "Mr.Goo is right Mr.Hua. It's something that we, as reps, must do for we hold stake the reputation of our respective organizations. Do you really wish to shame you're fathers organization so badly?" I flinched. He's right. Why do these people make sense!? They're supposed to be side characters!!!

"...no, I don't..." I said, letting go of Inhyuk as I pursed my lips. Hating the thought of speaking with the man they call principal. "Kain..." JiwoI wanted to walk to me and comfort me but the Beakho in charge of taking them to their dorm room called for them again. "I'll be fine. Really. Get going now" I smiled, using a shooing gesture to get Jiwoo and Wooin to finally follow the man.

"Alright...see you guys later!" Jiwoo waved to Jisuk, Subin, and me. I waved back of course. Noticing Casein Nitrates green orbs staring into Kains red irises. I gulped. "Cya later Casein" I whispered, watching as the orange fat cat turned away immediately after. Once he did, I relaxed. If I choose to treat the orange cat as a simple pet, then maybe he'll ignore me like he does with everyone else instead of eerily staring at me like I'm some new specimen.

"Oof-" but I stumbled forward when Jisuk forcibly bumped onto my shoulder when passing by. He glared at me again as Subin, once more, couldn't care less as she passed by. All four of the students followed the other Beakho member. "Follow me" Suhan then proceeded to guide both me and Inhyuk to the principals office.

"He's waiting" he opened the doors, gesturing for us to enter. I gulped. For the first time in a long time, my heart was racing like crazy. "Kain" Inhyuk whispered in my ear. His warm whisper tickling my ear lobe, making me slightly move to the side and cringe at Kains once again, sensitivity. "Just let me do the talking. Unless he addresses you personally, don't speak" he waited for a moment, watching as I nodded my head then entered the room. I let out a relieved sigh. As long as the man doesn't speak to me first then I don't need to talk at all. "Don't cause any more trouble than you already have" although I heard Suhans comment as I passed by him, following Inhyuk into the office. Of course I won't! I'd rather not get on the bad side of this scary man!

"Long time no see, Inhyuk" the principal turned after he was gazing outside. "How have you been sir?" Inhyuk spoke, bowing to the elder. I followed suit, bowing as well looking extremely calm when inside, I was a chattering mess of nervousness.

Seongik Han. The former 1st ranked one in South Korea. His presence was no joke. It felt like I met Kayden for the first time again after having awakened myself.

"I would've been better hadn't I taken this job. It's quite unbelievable I was tasked with such a position at my age" he spoke quite leisurely until both Inhyuk and I stood straight up. Revealing who exactly I am.

"What's this?" Then the man's tone changed dramatically. From simply uninterested to amused. "Do my eyes deceive me" Seongik Han walked past Inhyuk, towering over me. My heart dropped. My body went cold. Don't tell me...did Kain do some stupid shit to Seongik Han too!?

"It is you" he said. "Kain Hua, that rascal who tried to get me to show you my power" he chuckled. It wasn't an amused chuckle no. I could tell it was a strained laughter kind of chuckle. A laugh of menace really.

"A-are you serious-?" But out of complete shock, I had to ask. Did Kain- DID KAIN REALLY FUCKING BOTHER SEONHIK HAN AND TRIED TO FORCE HIM TO SHOW HIM HIS POWER!?!?

"I-I'm gonna throw up-" frantically looking around the room, I dropped in front of the trash can set beside the desk Seongik Han uses as Principal. There, I hurled all the food I ate that morning. The delicious food Elise, my maid had prepared for me. Also on the verge of passing out.

Kain...I really hope that motherfucker is burning in hell right now....
______________________________________

A/n: ik it's a lil shorter but it's only bc Sehyun found out a Kain did the craziest thing and is on the verge of tears right now LMFAO I'm sure anyone would be shocked 💃 knowing someone so insane would demand SEONGIK HAN for something 💀 so ye let's fr pray for my guy- his prediction of nothing going his way here was right on the money

Kain when he saw Beakhos people become disgusted by him as soon as they comprehended it was Kain Hua:

Also Kain when he learned the mf before him bothered the former 1st ranked awakened one in Korea:

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love :)

Фанфик

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...