LMK x Child Reader (FEM) [ON...

By FlowerFall5

(This a very old book and contains grammar errors, slight cringe and some other stuff normally found in a 12... More

Information
A Hero Is Born Part 1
A Hero Is Born Part 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
The Lotus Prince
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Ping Pong Panic
Sweet'n Sour
Minor Scale
Game On
【?̷̱̙͕̼̂̉̆͘̚?̸̡̛̬̭̰̦͚̬̘̪̒̒ͅ?̶̺̊̈】
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
72 Transformations
On the Run
--Extras--
Wow
Y/N Art
Underverse story?
Christmas Special!
More Y/N Art
Happy Holidays!
Animation thing I did
First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader
Questions?
Sorry I havent updated!
Announcement!
Redson last words trend thing-
Future Books + Poll
Lego Set
LMK SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!
Y/N Season 3 redesign!
Season 3?
Random Doodle
New Book Announcement!
ON HOLD!!!
You guys please read-
Ask Anything!
Ask Anything Answers!

This Is The End!

1.3K 37 35
By FlowerFall5

Before I start, I just wanna show you all this masterpiece.

This amazing artwork was made by DsmpMlbMha!

It was for my last chapter, '72 Transformations.'

Thank you for my first ever fanart, and I'm glad you like this story!

____________________________________________________________ 

Y/N had her elbows on the railing of the ship, leaning her weight on it as she watched MK and Mei talk and laugh, while eating fruit and drinking juice boxes. MK's been training with Mei for a while, in a desert that was far enough away from the city, so it wouldn't be destroyed for the hundredth time. MK had definitely improved, actually learning to strategize more, and winning most of the training battles. He even started to become more confident in his abilities, and wasn't as anxious as he was before. MK and Mei started to playfully banter, making Y/N smile at the sight. It was nice to see MK more cheerful. 

Y/N closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath, before exhaling out her nose and sighing blissfully. She propped herself off the railing and walked over to MK and Mei. 

"Great job, MK!" Y/N said, making MK divert his attention to her. MK rubbed the back of his neck, with a chuckle. 

"Thanks Y/N, glad you could come along and watch." 

"Yea! You should really come more often!" Mei butted in, as Y/N kindly smiled. 

"Glad I could come. Sorry that I haven't been, I've been kinda busy." MK and Mei, glanced at each other with curious expressions before leaning closer to Y/N. 

"What do you mean by busy?" MK asked, with slightly narrowed eyes. Y/N sweat dropped, looking to the side. 

"The thing is-" She slightly frowned. "My parents called me a bit ago, and told me they were coming back soon." The two best friends smiled, Mei patting Y/N's back. 

"That's great! I bet you missed them a lot, haven't you?" 

"Yea, but-" Y/N looked at the floor slightly. "Once they get back, school will start again, which mean that I won't be able to spend as much time with you guys." Mei stopped patting her back, and her and MK looked at Y/N with concern as the child's shoulders slumped when they looked directly at the floor. Y/N felt a hand on their shoulder, making her look up at Mk who had a reassuring grin. 

"Don't worry, we can figure something out." Mei skipped back to her original spot behind MK, and gave her the same smile. 

"And we can make arrangements for the arcade any time we want!" Y/N looked at the two with wide eyes, before her face softened. She beamed, nodding in agreement. 

"Snack break!" Pigsy laughed, as everyone diverted their attention to look at him. He held up a tray with multiple bowls of noodles for all of them. Everybody drooled at how tasty they looked, and immediately started to grab their own bowl, and chow down. MK quickly finished his first, making Pigsy chuckle at his hunger. 

"Jeez kid, slow down!" Everyone laughed, as MK blushed with embarrassment before joining in on the laughter. Y/N sighed blissfully, as she swallowed a mouthful of Pigsy's delicious noodles. When was the last time things were this quiet? Probably close to when MK first found the staff. Maybe things were going to start to get better? The thought eased Y/N, as she concentrated on her thoughts. Maybe things were going to be okay?

Though, as they all say, nothing good lasts forever.

A loud blast of blue energy rose from the sand not too far away from the group, pointing up to the sky. It kicked up a bunch of sand from the blow, making Y/N slightly grunt and rub her eye to get some sand out. It stung her eyes, making everything seem blurrier. 

"That's probably not good." Mei said, as the others looked at the blue light shocked. Y/N huffed as she finally managed to get the sand out of her eye. Her hand hovered over her face, shielding her eyes from the sand, and looking over at the blue light. Man, she must be a jinx or something, or she has super bad luck. The latter seamed more reasonable to her. 

Everyone leaped to the railing to get a closer look at what was going on. MK was the last to get there, a noodle bowl covering his face from being blow from the wind. They all watched as a gigantic machine started to arise from the sand. "Spider Queen?" Mei asked, as Tang started to hyperventilate. Y/N tried to ducked behind the rails, hoping that or whatever whoever was in there wouldn't be able to see her. 

"No. Something worse." MK immediately bolted to it, trying to destroy it as fast as possible. He tried to punch it, but he ended up going through some kind of magic barrier in the process. The machine flew into the sand, as the flying ship started up and hovered over the sand. 

"W-Wait! MK!" Y/N screamed, looking back at him as he tried to use his powers. Pigsy started to yell in protest, as Y/N watched as MK put his hands close together, creating a small spark in between them. The spark in his hand soon faded, making both of their eyes widen. What did that thing do to him? The machine that was previously thrown into the sand, came back just as fast and leapt over MK, before falling down on top of him. Everyone yelled out to him. However, he reassured them he was fine by breaking through it and growing into a giant. Though, that blue symbol appeared under his feet, shrinking him down back to normal size. Y/N's eyes widened, she couldn't believe it. That blue thing was stealing his powers! 

Y/N grunted, standing from her cowering position, and hoisting herself onto the railing, before jumping down. Her friends yelled out her name as she fell closer and closer to the sandy ground. She didn't think it would hurt that bad, it was just sand. Though, her suspicions were incorrect. She landed on her feet, but the impact sent a large wave of pain through her left leg. She hissed in pain, but the adrenaline in her veins was pumping her to move, as she ran to MK. She tackled him in a hug, making him slightly gasp and look at Y/N. 

"Are you okay?" She asked, making him smile and sigh. 

"Well, I'm fine for the most part. Heh." The others had slightly lowered the flying ship to the ground, kicking up a bunch of sand that made Y/N shield her eyes. The friends cheered MK's victory against whatever that thing was. 

"Uhh, MK. I get the feeling you aren't telling us something." Tang said, his glasses glistening on the robot before showing a reflection of MK. MK looked the other was, as Y/N slightly tensed at the question. 

"A few weeks ago, I met someone." 

"Oooh~ do tell!~" Mei said, making Y/N laugh as they got the wrong idea. 

"NO, NOT LIKE-" MK grunted, as Y/N's laughs turned into snickers, which turned into silence as MK started to speak again. "Remember when we fought DBK? I said he was different, and Spider Queen attacked, and she was stronger? I was trying to protect you, keep it a secret, but it was all this girl. She calls herself-" 

"The Lady Bone Demon." 

Y/N harshly flinched at that voice, a voice she hadn't heard in a while until now. She slowly turned around to see LDB standing far behind her and MK, with a smile. A smile that was not friendly, but expressionless. Y/N didn't have the strength to even react when LDB pushed her friends back into the pole of the ship. 

"You've done well MK. But I'm afraid I need the child." 

"I'm not letting you get to Y/N!" MK yelled, stepping in front of the child and blocked her from the demon's sight. 

"Oh, we'll see about that." Mystery then appeared from the crowd of misty spirits, and dropped a wooden music box in LDB's open hands. MK glared at the spirit, he knew he couldn't trust Mystery. The music box then opened its lid on its own, and LDB started to crank the handle. 

Soft and hypnotizing music filled Y/N's ears as she felt herself being drawn to this strange sensation. She turned around and saw the music box in LDB's hand, her eyes locking onto it. Y/N's legs seemed to have a mind of their own, as she walked in front of MK, before pausing and taking slow steps towards the music box. She couldn't stop herself, her mind was numbing and she mindlessly continued, until MK grabbed her hand. 

"Y/N! What are you-" Y/N quickly and harshly yanked her hand out of his grip, making him draw back in surprise. Y/N continued her pursuit to the music box, not able to register the rest of her friends yell out at her to stop. MK tried to run and grab her again, only for his head to fill will visions of LDB standing over the hypnotized Y/N. Y/N stopped in front of the demon, looking down at the music box. It's melody so irresistible that she tried to reach for it. LDB moved the music box out of the child's reach, smiling kindly at Y/N. 

"Not yet, little one. You shall help me with my destiny, and I will give you the music box." Y/N looked at her, nodding before the demon smiled, summoning her machine. It was even bigger now, and much more powerful. 

"It's even bigger than before, MK no!" MK started to fight the machine, and jumped into the air to avoid the robot scorpion leg that tried to stab him. His eyes fell on the red orb that held LDB, Y/N sitting down in front of the large machine, with crossed legs. Strings were coming out of her back, and glowing dots that came from the source continuously made their way to the other end of the string. They led all the way back to the machine. MK's eyes widened in shock, they were draining Y/N's energy!? He grunted, taking a chunk of his hair and creating clones, who swung him to the red orb. Unfortunately, that didn't work, as LDB sent out a powerful burst of power that made all the clones turn into golden dust. 

"MK the more power you use, the more-!" Tang was cut off by LDB finishing his explanation. 

"Powerful I become? Very observant." One of the arms from the mech grabbed MK, squeezing him tightly in its hold. MK tried to shrink himself, but it didn't work, making LDB laugh in amusement. 

"Oh, trying to shrink?" LDB mockingly teased. "That's not going to work anymore." Despite her statements, MK continued to try, though it wasn't working. He used his golden vision, staring at the orb that held LDB in her true form. Images of the blue spell, and Y/N under her control flashed in his eyes, and he struggled to get out of the mech's strong grip. 

"I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU WIN!" MK yelled, sweat rolling down his face. 

"In your thirst to destroy me, you used all your powers!" MK glanced at the staff, before managing to get his arm free. 

"Not all of them." He reached for the staff, grunting. "Here. Comes. Monkie Kid!" He grabbed it, breaking free from the mech and plunging the staff onto the ground. It created a gust of wind that was so powerful, it blew the mech into pieces. 

Y/N was free from the music box's hold as a pile of sand was dumped on her head. She shook her head, knocking most of the sand off, though there was some that stuck to her hair. Her breath hitched as she looked at the battle in front of her. The strings had torn off of her, and the music box had stopped. She tried to stand and run to MK, but her left leg stopped her from doing so. It hurt so bad. The adrenaline had worn off, making it hurt even more than it did at first. If that wasn't bad enough, LDB had noticed her break free of the music box's hold, and wrapped her body in chains to keep her still. She grunted, not being able to break free from the chains. 

Meanwhile, a huge aura of gold flew up into the air, breaking MK's friends free from the pole they were stuck on. 

"Monkey Mech! He'd doing it!" Mei yelled in delight. 

"Show her what you can do kid!" Pigsy yelled, as pieces from underneath the sand flew into the air to create the Monkey Mech. While everyone was cheering then, LDB smirked as a blue gust of power replaced the gold one and sent Mei, Pigsy, Sandy, and Tang yelling out as the ship flew back. LDB's mech then came back, bigger than before and grabbed MK's. 

Y/N watched in horror, and soon felt a shiver go down her spine. Mystery was on her shoulder, mocking her with its wide grin. Y/N grunted, struggling even more. 

"I shouldn't have trusted you." She said with gritted teeth. Mystery only kept smiling, before floating to the music box, and cranking the handle again. Y/N tried to cover her ears at the melody of it, but because of the chains, she couldn't. She soon fell victim to the hypnotization again, strings stretching from the heart of the mech to her back and taking even more energy from her. LDB was busy keeping her hold on MK. 

"Now do you understand? From the start, you never had what it took to defeat me. All your power could do is make me stronger." MK's mech's head was then blown off. MK covered his face with his arms, before looking back at LDB, who was floating in the air in front of him, her true for unleashed. "Now, I will undo the memories of this world." MK panicked, and extended his staff towards her, trying to hit her. She easily blocked it with her hand, and put a spell on it. The staff then fell to the floor, as MK gripped it and pulled on it with all the strength he had left. 

"No! I can't lift the staff!" The other end of the staff became covered with blue ice that spread further down the staff.. MK started to yell in protest, begging for her to stop, crying. Soon enough, the ice like substance spread on him. 

"Do not lament your fate, child. You can rest knowing you served your purpose." The substance started to spread onto his back as she continued. "Destiny has found you." A golden light then appeared from the sky, crashing down in front of MK. A blinding light filling the area, making him cover his eyes. MK looked to see Monkey King, his clothes tattered with large rips and holes, while his hair was a mess. 

"Monkey King? You're really here?" Y/N's eyes slightly lit up with recognition, but soon turned back to dull blue ones. 

"Destiny cannot be undone, Sun Wukong." The golden staff floated to her side, slightly covered in the blue substance. Monkey King looked at the staff, his eye slightly twitching, before glancing at MK, who was extremely tired. He then looked at LDB with a smirk. 

"Let's test that theory." Monkey King grabbed MK, jumping off the mech, before flying away on the cloud. 

"WAIT! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Y/N IS STILL THERE!" Monkey King stopped immediately, looking back at MK shocked. 

"She's here?" 

"YES!" Monkey King looked back at the giant mech, noticing how Y/N sat on the floor, staring at an all too familiar music box. The string tubes were what alarmed him the most, and what drove him to go back. He sped up to her, grabbing her and pulling her away from the mech, making the strings snap off. Handed her to MK, before jumping on top of the cloud, and turning back, yelling. 

"And we're taking this, okay byeeee!" The three then zoomed off on the cloud, leaving LDB to smirk and use the staff to power up her mech. MK held Y/N in his arms, watching in devastation as the city was covered with the blue ice. He shed some tears before they all sped away.

The cloud slowly started to fade, before the flying ship came into Monkey King's view. He sped over to it, and hovered his cloud over the deck before it fully faded. The three fell to the ground, Monkey King landing further away from MK, who protectively held the unconscious Y/N close. 

"Y/N." MK groaned, slightly shaking Y/N to wake her. Y/N's eyes slightly opened, her vision blurry as she stared up at MK wearily. 

"MK! Y/N!" Mei yelled, as she and the rest of the gang surrounded the two. MK watched as Monkey King sat up. 

"Hey bud, you miss me?" 

"Where were you!? We could've stopped this! We could've-" MK paused, more tears forming in his eyes. "-We have to go back, we have to take her down!" 

"We can't." 

"No! I'm going back! I'm going to get my staff and finish this!" 

"The staff is gone bud, and I'm in no shape to face her. Neither of us are. I didn't get back in time." Y/N started to wake up a bit more, her eyes adjusting to the light from the sun. 

"Back from what? Your vacation." 

"Pigsy-" 

"No! What could've been so important that you'd leave MK alone to face that-that thing! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE HIS MENTOR!" 

"ENOUGH!" Everyone flinched at Sandy's yell, Y/N grabbing onto MK's jacket tightly, as she looked at Sandy surprised at his raised voice. "I think, we should give Mr. Monkey King, a chance to explain." Everyone turned to the Sage, still surprised by Sandy's unexpected yell. 

"Alright, Alright. I was never on vacation-" He sighed, as Y/N slightly squirmed in MK's grasp. She rolled off him and sat next to him, her legs crossed. MK glanced at her with a worried frown, but she reassured him that she was fine by looking at him with a small smile. They looked at each other, before diverting their attention to Monkey King as he started to speak. 

"During the battle with Spider Queen, I found out Lady Bone Demon was back. She's bad news. I needed something to fight her." He clenched his fists. "Something so powerful she wouldn't be able to win. A weapon." MK sighed. 

"Okay, a weapon. I you think you can beat her, let's go find it." 

"What, no! You're not going, I'm going" 

"Wait what! You chose me, I can help. We all can." 

"Yea, so here's the problem. You guys have this thing called mortality, so-" Mei loudly coughed, interrupting him 

"You not looking so immortal yourself, Mr. King." Y/N nodded, agreeing with her. 

"We can do this, we're stronger together." MK spoke confidently, as the rest looked at the sage with confidence. Y/N glanced to the side, she would sit out on this one. Her back hurt from the weird tubes that were stuck on her, and her leg still hurt. Monkey King sighed, finally giving into to their stubbornness. 

"Fine." Mei and MK cheered, high fiving each other. "But it's not going to be easy. In fact, it's going to be really really dangerous." 

"Okay, so where are we headed?" Pigsy didn't need to say anymore, as Monkey King tossed a scroll to MK. He opened it, and everyone looked at it in wonder. It was a map, and symbols that represented fire was placed in three areas, as well as one large on in the middle of the map. 

"We're going on a journey-" He looked forward of the ship. "-to the west." 

They flew forward, making Y/N sigh. Looks like she was dragged into another crazy adventure, again. She sighed, slightly limping to the railing on the left side of the ship, before sitting down. She looked down at her hands, what was she getting into now? She felt another presence sit beside her too, glancing over at the Sage who looked at her with worry. 

"Before you ask, I'm fine." Y/N diverted her eyes to the other side of her. 

"You sure, kid. You don't seem like it." 

"You expect me to be happy that some crazy evil demon just took over the city?" Monkey King rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Oh, that." 

"I can't do this." He looked over at Y/N. "I should've stayed home, I'd rather be frozen with that blue stuff then go on another life-threatening adventure. I should've gone with Redson." She mumbled the last part, but it didn't go unheard by Monkey King. He frowned, before putting a hand around her shoulder. 

"Hey, don't worry. I'll protect you." 

"That's what they all say." 

"No, really. I will." 

"Well-" Y/N looked at him directly in the eyes. "Last time someone told me that, they went after my friends, and put me and them in danger. Macaque didn't even come back to apologize." Monkey King's eyes widened at the name. 

"You were with him?" 

"After I first met him, he kinda broke into my house, and decided he would chill there. He didn't do anything to me, so that's why I let him stay. One day, he put on this shadow play and used the shadow of the gang, except Sandy who wasn't there, to fight MK. He also pinned me down, but after said that he didn't mean to hurt me. I haven't seen him since." Monkey King brought Y/N closer, sighing. 

"Well, this time. I promise I'll keep you safe." Y/N stared at him with suspicious eyes, before holding up her pinky finger. 

"Pinky promise?" Monkey King smiled, wrapping his pinky in hers. 

"I promise. I won't let you get hurt-" He glanced at the floor, whispering to himself so quietly, Y/N couldn't hear it. "-Like Xji did."

[To Be Continued]

Words: 3,652

{Next Episode: On the Run} 

-Notes-

Yay! Season 2 if finally all written out! :D

Also, thank you all for the 102 followers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636 14 7
"𝕴 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖆�...
15.1K 599 27
↳ * 𝒀/𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 �...
16.6K 269 14
hey kitties, this is my very first "fandom x reader" story, so pleeease be patient with me... because i have NO idea of what I'm doing ksksks, also...
Velleitie By salt

Fanfiction

61.4K 2K 44
[LMK x F!Reader] [6k - 22k word chapters] Your dad wanted help at the noodle shop, sure you love him to bits and pieces but you simply don't have the...