𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 & 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 (...

بواسطة Themanofculture

In the beginning, things were Balanced, as all things should be. However, for reasons unknown, the embodiment... المزيد

BIO
Prologue- A witches gift
1.0- From Zero
1.1- Bowel Hunter
1.2- Breakdown of the cycle
2.0- The Happy Roswaal Mansion Family
2.1- The Sound Of Chains
2.2- REstart
2.3- The Meaning of Courage
2.4- Rem
2.4.1- Memory Snow
3.0- Return to the Capital
3.1- The Self Proclaimed Knight
3.2- The Crimson Sea
3.3- The Sickness Called Despair
3.4- The Outside of Madness
3.5- The Greed of a Pig
3.6- Restart Commence: From Zero
3.7- A Mothers Love
3.8- Battle Against the White Whale
3.9- A Flash of Sloth
3.10- Nefarious Sloth
3.11- The Traveller, Self-Proclaimed Knight & Greatest Knight
4.0- A Chance Encounter With the Witch
4.1- A Tea Party With the Witch
4.2- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt I
4.3- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt II
4.4- The HSIℲ˥ƎS Wielder of Flames: Prt III
A Valentines "Short"
Q
4.5- Who am I?
4.6- Childhood's End
Another Q
Another A

A

565 17 73
بواسطة Themanofculture

Zero: Welp. I did say I would answer these questions on my birthday. As of today, I am now 18. Let's not waste any time and begin with our first question, I've got the relevant characters sitting in a lobby nearby for any questions that are directed towards them. I'll be answering the questions directed at me first.

Q: "Is there a love interest."

Zero: Well, I did answer this question in the beginning of the book, but I'll answer again for those who weren't aware. Yes, indeed there are. However it isn't love interest, but love interestS. There's a lot I want to clear up about that but I'll try keep that as brief as possible. There are (technically) already love interests from outside the Re: Zero universe. Anyone from beyond it does not count into this four. What do I mean by this? Well, Quinella is (obviously) a love interest, but as someone who comes from beyond the Re: Zero world, she isn't counted as one of the four selected. The four I've selected are all from that world, all of them have all met (Y/N) already. You'll just have to use deductive reasoning to find out who they are since I won't be revealing them.

Q: "Do you love me?"

Zero: 👁️👄👁️ Depends. What typa love we talking about?

Q: "Just an avid Nasuverse fan here. If Kolzreid/(Y/N) were in fate, what classes would they qualify for, and what class would they primarily be summonable as? And if the two personas would have different classes, then what class would (Y/N) be?"

Zero: See... Now that question will have easter egg about (Y/N)/Kolzreid for anyone smart enough to figure them out, hell, I'm actually hoping someone does figure it out. However, I will answer regardless. Both of them would have separate classes if they were summonable. I'll start with Kolzreid.

Kolzreid's primary class would not be summonable. For the class that I would give him, is class that both exists and doesn't exist. Beast II/S.

Kolzreid would be the Beast that carries the principle of "Sloth". I will not delve into why that is though. His alignment would be "Neutral Evil". Other classes he would qualify for are as follows: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster and Grand Caster. However, he would a divine spirit, meaning he would only usually be summonable as a Pseudo-servant. Knowing how fate can be, he could manifest in a females body or a males body, whoever is most compatible.

His parameters would be as follows: Strength: EX, Endurance: EX, Agility: EX, Mana: EX, Luck: EX, NP: EX, Divinity: EX.

As a Pseudo-servant, some of these would get nerfed.

As for (Y/N), his primary class would be AlterEgo for obvious reasons. His alignment would be "Chaotic Good" and other classes he would qualify for are as follows: Saber, Archer, Caster, Avenger & Berserker. (Y/N), despite still being a "God" by race, is a version of Kolzreid who has lost his divinity, and thus would be summoned as a regular heroic spirit.

His parameters would be as follows: Strength B++, Endurance: A, Agility: B, Mana: A-, Luck: EX, NP: A++. He would still have the divinity skill, however his divinity would be at E-.

Bear in mind these would be the parameters he would have before taking a direct blow from the God of Harmony and being weakened as a being of Chaos.

That was quite long... But hope that satisfies the person who asked and anyone who was curious.

Q: "Can you make it to where Subaru can explain his curse to Emilia, even if it is only for this Q and A. My guy needs some distress."

Zero: *Lowers cue card* Hmm... Ahh... Well. No, I unfortunately cannot do that. Reason being, no questions were directed at Emilia, so she is not amongst the characters who will be making an appearance here. Sorry for that.

The next questions are all directed at the people of the cast, so we'll them answer now.

Firstly!

Q: "Subaru, if you gained enough strength to protect everything, would you take it? Even if it means Emilia will never love you ever?"

——————————————

Zero: Gonna have to pass this one over to my man Subaru...

Subaru: *Skims the cue card* Hmm... Not quite sure how to respond to that. "If" I had the strength, would I take it?... I mean, in this scenario, don't I already have the strength? There isn't an option to take it or refuse it if I already have it.

Zero: *Shrugs* I write these questions out exactly as they were typed in the comment section, and or messaged to me. I believe they were asking if you had the option to gain the strength to protect everyone, and one of the consequences is that Emilia would never love you.

Subaru: Ahh... That makes more sense. Power in exchange for Emilia's love... Hmm... This really is a tough one...

Zero: Is it? How so?

Subaru: I mean, despite the the fact that I have zero strength to speak of, while it was a bumpy road, things have managed to end happily for almost everyone... Hm... Although... There were some people I wasn't able to save... Like... Rem... However. It's not like I'm alone... Asides from Emilia, I've got a friend that's been with me since the day I arrived in this world. We did have kind of a rough patch at one point, I apologised for that and we made amends, and now we've moved past it, with our friendship stronger than ever.

Zero: Heh, you're talking about (Y/N), right?

Subaru: Yup. I lack power, however, I like to believe that's where having a friend like (Y/N) comes in handy, not just because he possesses physical strength, but because we can trust each other. If I stumble, I know I can trust (Y/N) to set my mind straight, so I don't lose sight of what's important. And I've vowed to myself to pay more attention to him as a person, he's the first friend I've made, and I'm determined to keep things that way. One thing was made clear to me during our continuous looping... I honestly don't know all that much about (Y/N)... He's very good at hiding how he truly feels, and despite how he may be feeling deep down inside, he still pushes himself to do things things just for the people he cares about, even if it negatively affects his mind...

Zero: Hmm, I see. So what's the verdict chief?

Subaru: I did end up talking for longer than I thought I would... But doing so helped me make up my mind. I wouldn't take it. I don't need to be the strongest to be able to protect everyone I cared about, I've learned that strength in and of itself may not always be enough... In Rem's case, strength had nothing to do with losing her, she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time... Nothing we can do about that, it's set in stone now. In the area's I lack, I can rely on (Y/N), and if he's lacking anywhere, he can rely on me to. Emilia has nothing to do with it. I already possess my own kind of "strength" in the first place, we all do.

Zero: Hm, nice. I do love to see some camaraderie.

Subaru: There is something I want to know though...

Zero: ?

Subaru: Is (Y/N)... Afraid to admit he's with Nella-chan or something? I mean, they're clearly married or at least dating, he even has a child with her—

Zero: 👁️👄👁️... Oi, we didn't come here to answer your questions. I'll allow your imagination to run wild, I need to bring the next person in anyway.

Subaru: Wai—

Zero: Neeeeeext!!! *snaps fingers*

Q: "Elsa, will you marry me? If you say yes I will let you cut me whenever you want."

Zero: Hm... We've got a Hornii one Eh?... Aight...

——————————————

Zero: I've gone and brought in the bowel hunter herself, Elsa. Okay Elsa, I've got two questions here for you, please read the cue cards and give us your answer, can you do that?

Elsa: Hai~.

Zero: Alright, the first cue card is here, the question is there for you two see. What's your response?

Elsa: Hmm... The person that wrote these... Do I perhaps know them?

Zero: Nope, but they know you.

Elsa: I see... So they ask this despite knowing who I am~? Fufu.

Zero: Try not to go on a murderous rampage in the studio. I just waxed these. Anyway...

Elsa: Hm... Well. There is only one problem with that... Would they be able to survive a cut to their bowels~?

Zero: Probably not.

Elsa: Ahh... That's too bad...

Zero: Means...?

Elsa: I ordinarily wouldn't mind accepting, it just means I get to feel the warmth of another persons bowels~! But... I'll have to refuse.

Zero: You care to elaborate?

Elsa: Hmm... Do I get to dissect you after this?

Zero: Hell no. I may be immortal, but I don't have any interest in feeling any sort of pain.

Elsa: Ara, how boring. Then I'll choose to keep my secrets to myself then~.

Zero: You say that and yet you smile so eerily... Welp. That's your business. Next question- Oh?... Ooooh? Hahaha, funny they should ask this. Ight, you ready?

Elsa: Yes. Please show me the next one, Zero-san~.

Q: "Elsa, what is your preference in men? More specifically living men?"

Elsa: Ara? Ara Ara~? I do wonder, Zero-san, are you perhaps, interested in me?

Zero: I won't deny sexual interest. But these weren't written by me... Well, I wrote them into the cue cards, but they are questions that people actually asked. So...

Elsa: I see. I suppose... Strong men... Very strong men... I'm interested in anyone who can garner my interest and excite me. That would be anyone who can get me feeling all hot and bothered during a fight by overwhelming me~.

Zero: Hm... You can break the sound barrier and have monstrous strength and agility. On top of that you have pretty much infinite stamina and possess Immortality type 3. Presumably 1 as well. I don't think many people fit that bill 👀👄👀.

Elsa: *Raises 2 fingers* There are two people "fit the bill". Reinhard, and that Demi-human named (Y/N).

Zero: Sheesh, my brother (Y/N) should be called "the Rizzler". So you're interested in both of them?

Elsa: Reinhard has overwhelming strength, enough to make me believe I would die at some point... He was undoubtedly a much more challenging opponent than (Y/N)... However... *licks her lips* There is one thing that stands out to me...

Zero: And thaaaat iiiiiis?

Elsa: (Y/N)'s bowels...

Zero: Ah... Right... What else would it be.

Elsa: His bowels are unlike anything I've ever felt before. I've killed numerous people and yet... His are so different... So... Perfect... They were so warm... No... They were hot... Unbelievably hot... His bowels... His blood... There was so much heat... I've never forgotten about that heat... Not for a single moment... I want to feel them again... I want to feel that heat once more... I want to become one with him... I want to fight him again... I wonder what it would be like... For as strong as Reinhard is, I'm unlikely to ever see the colour of his bowels, which makes (Y/N) all the more special to me. Has he gotten stronger? Has he gotten weaker? Will he be able to kill me like he promised~? I've had so many sleepless nights thinking about it.

Zero: Hm... Well... A Dragonoids internal body temperature soars much much higher than a humans, so there's no surprise it felt "hot" when you felt his innards... And you seem to be rather obsessed with the lad.

Elsa: Hai~ To answer the question that was asked. My preference in men? My preferences are men that are like (Y/N)~ Better yet, (Y/N) himself, can you bring him here? I want to dissect him! I want to feel his—

Zero: Oooookaaay. Noo, haha, that's not happening.

Elsa: Are you sure~ I know he won't die even if I kill him, tie him up and drag him away to keep him to myself—

Zero: Shit, got ourselves a yandere- You can keep fantasising about (Y/N)'s bowels in your own time. Neeeeext!

Q: "Hey Kol, would you be interested in becoming a filmmaker/author/mangaka? Like, if you were back on Earth, would you make a movie/animated adaptation of maybe some of the worlds you have been to? I'm sure you loved some of the places you've been, so this is just something I wanted to ask you."

Zero: A normal question?... It can't be!! Heh, alright then.

——————————————

Zero: Dragged the ol' Dragonoid out of the lobby, good day to you Kolzreid, you don't mind if I call you Kolzreid right?

(Y/N): You again?... Hm... Well... I prefer to go by "(Y/N)", but Mother always calls me "Kolzreid" so I stopped caring for the most part...

Zero: Okay, Welp. I've got a question for you, just read this cue card and tell us your answer.

(Y/N): Us?

Zero: Don't worry about it.

(Y/N):.... Hmm.... Hm. Funny thing about this is, while I didn't do it, Nella already has in some or the worlds we've been to. In some cases, the money she got from that was what paid for some of the the bills. Aaaand... As for me... The thought never really struck me... But it definitely would be interesting. Nella taught me how to draw so at the very least I'm not terrible... However I'm not a fan of the overworked status of a lot of mangaka's. I was plenty overworked in a lot of worlds and barely had any time to sleep a lot of the time. An animated adaptation would be pretty interesting though... I'd definitely want to try something like that... But... Hm... You can never trust studios to stick to the dam source material a lot of the time, so that would be a tricky one. Next thing you know they've gone and removed an entire arc and turned the main cast into fucking dogs.

Zero: I feel like you were attacking someone with that, not sure who though...

(Y/N):... No comment on that. Anyway... Yeah... It'd definitely an interesting idea... Perhaps I'll write a book in this world based on my own experiences as a fantasy novel of sorts. Would be a great source of income... Hm... Something to think about I suppose... In any case, I really did love the worlds I stayed at... There were good people I came to really care about... But... *sighs*... I'd either destroy them myself after losing control... Or good ol stalker harmony would show up and ruin everything... I suppose I shouldn't really think about those times anymore... Nella was right... I can't dwell on the past forever... But... it's hard... Really hard... Sometimes I feel like it's impossible...

Zero:... Hm... Sounds deep. Despite what happened to her... You'll pull though... Who knows... Perhaps an unlikely ally will help you through this~. Thanks for speaking with me today, that'll be all.

(Y/N): No problem... You're a good listener I guess... Thanks...

——————————————

Zero: Aaaand he's gone... Well. That brings our little Q & A to a close for now. Who knows? I may do one in the future. No need to worry about that now though. I hope the answers were all somewhat satisfactory. Cause now I'm taking off!

I'll catch you all in the next one~

Themanofculture loggin off~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

160 6 12
Two twin sisters drifted apart because of misunderstandings and screaming by there on family no less. Zan Cui the one with a dragon fate was seen as...
335 27 27
"I could feel it. The full strength of my brother's power. I didn't know how far away he was, but he definitely wasn't nearby. And yet still, he was...
3.8K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
3.2K 108 30
"humans and monsters lived in harmony. until Many years later war broke between the two races. humans and monsters. monsters had the numbers. but hum...